Dental implants in El Salvador attract a large number of patients from around the world who cannot afford the exorbitant cost of the prosthetics in their home countries. El Salvador is becoming one of the desired medical tourism destinations in Latin America. Americans and Canadians can look forward to one more option besides dental tourism in Mexico. Dental tourism in El Salvador too is an evolving industry.
What Are Dental Implants?
- Dental implants are artificial tooth replacements that are used in patients suffering from tooth loss or dental decay.
- A dental implant is arguably the most-natural-looking, permanent solution to tooth loss.
- Dental implants are used to replace a missing tooth, dentures, or even to replace a whole row of missing teeth.
- It is commonly composed of a titanium material screw that is screwed into the jawbone and a crown that fits onto the bolt.
- According to the statistics provided by Centers for Disease Control and Development’s National Oral Health Surveillance System (NOHSS), 20.5% of people aged 65 and suffer from teeth loss either due to decay or gum diseases. Teeth implants are a good option for replacing missing teeth.
- However, the extravagant cost of teeth implants in developed nations is a huge deterrent which stands in the way of dental patients, especially if they need extensive work done.
- To overcome this hurdle people from many different countries do not mind traveling abroad for affordable dental implants.
Cost-Effective Dental Implants Abroad
- One can get affordable dental works abroad. Some of the key dental tourism destinations are India, Mexico, Costa Rica, El Salvador, and Thailand. More and more offshore dental patients are up for having affordable dental implants in Thailand and cheaper Straumann teeth implants in India.
- For more affordable, financially-viable dental treatments abroad, medical patients can travel to El Salvador.
Dental implants Cost in El Salvador
- The prime reason for the popularity of El Salvador dental implants is its low cost.
- The affordable dental implants in El Salvador can help patients gain their beautiful smiles back again.
- Overseas patients can have the advanced dental treatments in El Salvador, for instance full mouth rehabilitations for a fraction of the fortune they would otherwise spend in their hometowns for the same procedure.
- Keep in mind, however, that dental implant prices depend on many factors such as the number of implants you get and what kind of services you are provided, in terms of the quality and standard of care.
Why Get Dental implants in El Salvador?
- Good dental facilities provide world class dental care, ranging from straightforward restorative crown and bridgework to affordable dental implants in El Salvador.
- Many of the physicians in the El Salvador dental clinics have undergone training in some of the finest institutions in the United States.
- The experienced dental surgeons in El Salvador are well versed in their craft and are able to provide world-class services such as dental implants and full mouth restoration among other medical procedures.
- Dental professionals in almost every facility are conversant with all areas of dentistry and most of them can communicate efficiently in both English and Spanish.
Dental Tourism in El Salvador
- The densely populated country’s tourism industry, including dental tourism in El Salvador is growing rapidly.
- Its short distance from most American cities makes El Salvador one of the most desirable dental care destinations.
- Today, Americans and several other nationalities are up for top-notch, low-cost medical treatments and dental implants in El Salvador.
- The country possesses unique and rich cultural heritage.
- The evolvement of dental tourism in San Salvador led to the establishment of numerous American hotels, restaurants and banks, and the largest shopping malls in Central America as well.
- It takes a vacationer only 40 minutes or less to travel around the country, which is about the size of Massachusetts.
- A trip for getting dental implants in El Salvador can be combined with a holiday. The chain of dormant volcanoes, a high plateau and the beaches of the Pacific coast are among the attractions in El Salvador.
The affordable cost of dental implants in El Salvador could be just what you’re looking for to bring back that stunning smile back. It is advisable, however, that patients research about the dentists and hospitals for getting dental implants in the Latin American country.
DentaVacation facilitates affordable dental treatments at various destinations across the world. For more information, submit the estimate-request form on the right.