Are you seeking dental implants abroad? Dental implants in Los Algodones, Mexico, can be a fitting solution. They are a replacement for a missing tooth where a screw is placed in the jaw bone and covered by a dental crown.
Hence, the cost of the surgical procedure is high. Los Algodones is an affordable solution for dental tourists from the US as the border town has excellent travel connectivity.
Zygomatic Implants Patient Testimonial
Los Algodones is a small town situated at the Arizona border in Baja, California, Mexico. Amidst 6,000 residents, the small town is home to many oral surgeons, dentists, and doctors.Globalization and Health Dental tourism in Los Algodones, Mexico “Currently, approximately dentists work in Los Algodones, which is a town of 6000 residents.” View in Article
With a robust dental tourism industry, the city earns the title of being the “Dental Capital of the World.”Globalization and Health Dental tourism in Los Algodones, Mexico “Los Algodones has earned the title of “dental capital of the world” according to media reports.” View in Article With more than 500 dentists to treat, one can access high-quality and affordable dental implants in Los Algodones.Globalization and Health Patient (dis)empowerment “Despite the common assertion from participants that the dental tourism industry in Los Algodones enhances patients’ choices for more accessible and affordable dental care than typically available in their home countries” View in Article
What is a Dental Implant?
A dental implant is an artificial tooth inserted surgically in place of a missing tooth. An implant serves as the root of the missing or diseased tooth. It comprises of three components:
- Implant: An artificial screw is fixed in the jawbone to replace the tooth root.
- Abutment: Connects the implant to the crown.
- Crown/Denture: Visible covering of the implant. Crown for a single implant and denture for multiple implants.
What is the Procedure for Dental Implants?
Getting dental implants in Algodones, Mexico, is generally a two-stage surgical process with a gap of 3-6 months in between. This gap is crucial for the implant to integrate with the jawbone. Moreover, an Algodones dentist can provide you same-day dental implants as well.
The two stages simplified into five steps for better understanding:
Step-1 Consultation | First Visit
- It includes identifying the actual dental problem in the first visit.
- Includes clinical and radiological examinations like CT scans and X-rays.
- Then, the multi-disciplinary team studies the case with accuracy and precision.
Step 2- Planning a Treatment | First Visit
- This stage includes defining a thoughtful and customized course of dental treatment.
- Here, your dental, as well as overall medical health, is kept in consideration for safety.
- They, consider all the stages of a dental implant, keeping in mind the required tools and elements.
Step 3A – Defining Additional Procedures | First Visit
When you do not have sufficient bone to support an implant, these procedures help build the existing bone structure.
- Ridge Expansion: Bone graft material is added to the top of the jaw to widen the jawbone.
- Bone Grafting: Surgical process to transplant/add bone graft or growth factors to rebuild the existing bone.
- Sinus Lifting: Bone graft material is added below the sinus, and the sinus membrane is lifted. It is done when the bone has dissolved due to missing upper back teeth.
Step-3B – Placement of Implant | First or Second Visit
- The stage includes the placement of the implant in a pre-defined manner and angle.
- Next, a temporary crown or prosthesis is placed for support.
- How long does a dental implant procedure take? Each dental implant placement takes about 1-2 hours. As an overseas patient, you may be required to stay for 3-4 days, depending on your case and the time taken to fabricate a temporary prosthesis.
Step 4 – Healing Phase | Back Home
- Healing abutments are placed to give shape to the gums and facilitate healing.
- The implant integrates with the bone by a process called osseointegration.
- The phase requires 3 to 6 months. During this time, your dentist may advise you to follow a semi-solid diet.
Step 5 – Final Appointment | Second or Third Visit
- The stage includes the placement of a permanent crown after complete healing.
- Finally, a permanent crown is attached to the implant via the final abutment.
- How long does it take to place an implant crown? The dental crown placement involves adjusting the bite, smoothening of edges, finishing, and cementation. It takes about 1-2 hours. Depending on your clinic, the crown can be fabricated during the same or the subsequent days. Hence, getting the procedure overseas may take 3-4 days.
What are the Types of Dental Implants?
American Dental Association defines two types of implantsAAID Types of Implants “There are two main types of implants” View in Article:
- Endosteal Implants: These implants are surgically placed into the jawbone. They have a screw-like shape. They are the most commonly used implants.
- Subperiosteal Implants: These implants are positioned beneath the gum tissue and just above the jaw bone. For people who do not have sufficient bone, these implants are used.
What are the Different Techniques for Dental Implants?
Based on your requirements, overall medical health, and the health of your jaw bone, your dentist may advise different implant techniques. Important implant techniques include:
All on 4 Dental Implants
- It is a surgical technique that involves the insertion of 4 implants in the same dental arch. Implants are placed in the available bone and are fixed with a temporary prosthesis during the healing phase. When the healing phase is completed, a permanent bridge is attached.
- It is a minimally invasive technique and prevents the bone from dissolving further. Hence keeping the bone healthy and becoming a long-lasting solution.
- All on four dental implants in Los Algodones, Mexico, are a great solution to replace multiple missing teeth. They come at an affordable price, and the quality is at par with the US and Canada.
All on Four Dental Implants
All-on-6 Dental Implants
- It is a dental implant solution that involves the insertion of 6 implants in the same dental arch. The implant is left untouched for six months so that the bone fuses well with the implant. Then, a permanent bridge is fixed for securing the implant structure.
- The procedure is similar to all on four dental implants. But the two additional implants give greater stability, support, and strength to the jaw. In addition, they help in evenly distributing the chewing forces all over the jaw.
All on Six Dental Implants
All-on-8 Dental Implants
- An implant technique that involves the insertion of 8 implants in the same dental arch. A temporary prosthesis is positioned during the healing phase for 3 to 6 months after fixing eight implants. Later, a permanent denture/bridge is placed to complete the implant process.
- Due to the number of implants used, it is the most stable of all “all on” systems. But the patient must have enough bone density to have this system placed in the jaw.
All on Eight Dental Implants
Mini Dental Implants
- The process involves narrow or small implants, mainly for lower dentures. It is also known as narrow-diameter implants. They are made of the same material as traditional implants. However, the technique uses a less invasive method to stabilize the denture.
- They are placed above the gums to reach the bone in contrast to the conventional implants placed under the gums.
- The dentist can place the implants in one visit without the need for stitches. Hence the time taken for the surgery is lesser. Moreover, an additional healing period is not required, making it a faster process.
- The cherry on top is that you do not have to undergo additional procedures such as bone grafting. Therefore, if you cannot undergo invasive surgery or do not have enough bone density, mini dental implants can be ideal for you.
Mini Dental Implants
Immediate Load Dental Implants (Same Day Dental Implants)
- The technique is also known as the same-day implant. It involves positioning the implant and the temporary prosthetic tooth on the same day or a single visit. However, there should be a healthy jawbone density to secure the implant.
- It reduces the treatment time and the healing period. As the implants are placed right after extraction, there is no need for a bone grafting procedure. Moreover, only one surgery is required compared to the traditional two stages with a gap of 3-6 months.
- This procedure increases the patient experience and gives a long-lasting replacement in a short period.
Same-day Dental Implants
Zygomatic Dental Implants
- The technique requires a high level of training and expertise. Nevertheless, it proves to be a perfect alternative to bone augmentation, bone graft, and sinus lift.
- Zygomatic implants can be performed using both 2 stage surgery and an immediate loading process. However, in recent times, the implant process takes place with the protocols of the immediate load.
- When the upper jaw does not have enough bone left, these implants are placed. Two implants are attached to the zygomatic bone, and two to four are placed in the front.
- They have a high success rate and offer a quick solution to people with less bone in the upper jaw.
Zygomatic Dental Implants
Our partner clinic in Los Algodones provides all the implant techniques. Moreover, they offer high-quality brands such as Nobel Biocare, Straumann, MIS, BHI Shark, and more. Talk to our case managers for the latest all on four dental implant costs.
What Is the Effectiveness of Dental Implants?
Now that you know about the procedure, types, and techniques of dental implants, let’s talk about their effectiveness.
What Are The Benefits of Dental Implants?
Here are the important benefits of dental implants Colgate Benefits “A dental implant can do wonders for self-esteem because it feels and looks like a normal tooth. Many people who were shy about smiling because of a space from a lost tooth feel more comfortable after a dental implant” View in Article:
- Improves self-esteem and confidence
- It makes it easier to eat and speak
- It helps improve facial aesthetics
- Works to increase oral health and hygiene
- It is a more permanent solution compared to alternatives
Which Is Better: Dental Implants or Dentures?
Dental implants offer a more stable and fixed replacement for missing teeth compared to dentures. Implants maintain the jawbone by preventing resorption and do not move while chewing. Whereas dentures, with time, lead to bone resorption and are removable, so they are easily displaced in the mouth.
Here is a detailed comparison between implants and dentures.
What are the Potential Risks of Dental Implants?
Each surgical procedure is prone to risks. For example, some patients may undergo the following risks:Medical News Today Potential complications of implant surgery “People who undergo this procedure may experience complications during or afterward.” View in Article
- Infection in the implant site causing swelling, bleeding, pain, or mobility
- Opening of the incision causing bleeding and pain
- Swelling in the area of the implant
- Movement of the implant from the original space
- Movement of the implant
- Damage to adjacent teeth and blood vessels
- Nerve damage that causes tingling sensation, numbness, and pain
- Perforation of the sinus during placement of upper back implants
Dentists have been placing dental implants for decades now. However, you can minimize these risks by:
- Selecting a highly experienced dentist
- A dentist who has undergone proper training for implant placement
- Following the post-op instructions given by the dentist
What is the Success Rate of Dental Implants?
Another critical question is: What is the success rate of dental implants? The success rate of dental implants is 98%.Colgate Common Dental Implant Problems And How To Treat Them “The majority of implants are successful. The AAID reports a success rate of 98 percent.” View in Article The implants also deliver high patient satisfaction. According to the research mentioned in PubMed, recorded the following observations after 8 to 14 years of the implant placement PubMed Abstract “A great majority (81%) experienced a high chewing comfort and was satisfied or sufficiently satisfied (94%) with the aesthetic aspects of their implant restorations, while 32% of the individuals had experienced problems with their implant reconstructions.” View in Article:
- 94% of patients were satisfied
- 81% experienced high chewing comfort
Success Rate of Dental Implants
Best Dental Implant Destination Abroad: Los Algodones
Vicente Guerrero is the official name of Los Algodones, Mexico. However, the border town is informally known as the “Molar City.” It is due to the numerous dentists practicing right near the border. They cater to Americans and Canadians who are looking for affordable yet high-quality dental implants.
Nonetheless, with so many dentists available, you have to be careful while selecting. Choosing a dental provider who is certified and internationally trained for placing implants is crucial.
Our hand-picked clinic has state-of-the-art technology and certified dentists to place implants for our patients’ safety.
Why Choose Los Algodones for Dental Implants?
Many reasons that support dental tourism in Los Algodones. Some of the reasons include:
- Affordability: A complete range of high-quality dental treatments is available at affordable prices.International Living Mexican Healthcare Is Excellent and Affordable “And a big plus is that the cost of healthcare in Mexico is generally half or less than what you might expect to pay in the U.S..” View in Article
- Accessibility: Situated just 12 miles from Yuma, the city provides easy access through land and air.
- Qualified Dentists: Dentists in Los Algodones are qualified from reputed universities like Harvard School of Dental Medicines.Transferwise Healthcare in Mexico: A guide to the Mexican healthcare system “thanks to the significant number of Mexican doctors who go to medical school in the US and Europe.” View in Article
- Government-Friendly Policies: Medical clinics and government bodies encourage lower costs of medical care and practices. Globalization and Health Background “large medical clinics, patient facilitation companies, and governmental bodies have encouraged the relaxation of regulatory mechanisms to enable lower-cost care provision” View in Article
- Tourism Sector: The tourism sector here is rich with delicious Mexican food and many souvenirs to purchase.Yuma Arizona VISITORS HEAD SOUTH FOR MORE THAN TACOS “Both have a heavy concentration of dentists, opticians, and pharmacies, along with lots of souvenir vendors, restaurants and bars.” View in Article
Is it worth getting dental work in Los Algodones, Mexico?
If you precisely ask, is dental implant safe in Los Algodones? Sani Dental Group in Los Algodones has all the answers to your queries. The clinic aims at providing high-quality dental care at cost-effective prices.
The dentists at the clinic are all qualified and highly experienced to give you plausible dental solutions. We can help you get a free consultation from the best dentist in Algodones, Mexico.
Share your dental problems and experiences to get a diagnosis and the right plan of treatment. The expert dentist will share the best options of dental solutions. You make your choice, opt for the course of treatment, and then pay for the chosen dental service.
After the treatment, the dentists at the clinic do a regular follow-up to ensure quality dental health. Every follow-up after the course of treatment adds to improve patient satisfaction. With the proper research, dental work in Los Algodones, Mexico, is an affordable and safe experience.
Our case managers can assist you in finding a hand-picked dental clinic in Los Algodones. Fill out our quote request form, and we will get back to you with the latest prices.
Planning Your Dental Implant Journey at Los Algodones, Mexico Clinic
Step 1 – Research and Consultation
- Research on dental clinics and compare the price structure of shortlisted clinics
- We at DentaVacation bring you a chosen list of dental clinics after thorough research
- Contact your favored clinic and share your dental history and pictures
- Get a telephonic consultation and an estimated idea of your treatment plan
Step 2 – Finding Your Perfect Dental Treatment Plan
- Plan your first visit to our partner clinic with all your X-rays and dental pictures
- The best dentist examines your dental structure precisely
- The multidisciplinary team of dentists proposes a dental treatment plan.
- If there are options available for your treatment, you can make your preferred choice
Step 3 – Follow-Ups for Utmost Satisfaction
- Your dentist at Los Algodones will advise an oral hygiene regime
- There will be a regular follow-up by the professionals of DentaVacation
- Discuss during the follow-up conversation if any problem arises post-implant
- We stay in touch with you from the start till you complete your dental implant journey
How Much are Dental Implants in Algodones Mexico?
Wondering what the cost of dental implants in Los Algodones, Mexico? In Algodones, a dental implant is priced at $1,200 (Nobel Biocare). In contrast to paying $3,000 for it in the US.
The table below displays the expected prices for different brands and procedures.
Dental Work Avg. Cost Comparison (USD)
|Procedure||Price in U.S.A||Price in Canada||Price in Los Algodones, Mexico|
|Titanium Dental Implant (only implant): BHI Shark||$2,250||$2,070||$790|
|Titanium Dental Implant (only implant): MIS||$2,350||$2,160||$890|
|Titanium Dental Implant (only implant): Nobel Biocare||$3,000||$2,760||$1,200|
|Titanium Dental Implant (only implant): Straumann||$3,000||$2,760||$1,250|
|Implant Crown (including abutment)||$1,650||$1,520||$470|
|Implant Supported Overdenture (with 2 implants)||$2,550||$2,350||$2,550|
|Implant Supported Overdenture (with 3 implants)||$12,300||$11,350||$3,650|
|All on 4 Implants (Per arch):* Nobel Biocare||$27,000||$24,800||$8,950|
|All on 6 Implants (Per arch): Megagen||$23,500||$21,650||$7,980|
|All on 6 Implants (Per arch): Nobel Biocare||$29,000||$26,680||$11,280|
|All on 8 Implants (per arch)*||$35,000||$32,000||$10,280|
|Bone Grafting (per unit)||$1,600||$1,470||$400|
|Sinus Lift (starts from)||$3,600||$3,300||$700|
|*Including fixed acrylic/procelain bridge|
*Updated: June 2021
Moreover, the cost of all-on-4 dental implants in Los Algodones is $8,950. In the US, the price ranges from $25,000 – $30,000. Adding to this, in Canada, the cost of all-on-4 implants ranges from $20,000 – $26,000. Thus, Americans can save more than 65%, and Canadians can make a saving of 59% than back home.
But is it worth going abroad for dental treatment? Yes, if your insurance does not cover dental procedures, you get high savings with quality care. The cost of complete dental restoration is 70% cheaper in Los Algodones when compared to the USA. For Canadians, Los Algodones dentist prices are 59% cheaper. Thus, making it an affordable trip.
The price is affordable, but high-quality dental treatment is always a priority. The dental clinic at Los Algodones uses International standards of brands, including Straumann and Nobel Biocare.
The growing number of dental tourists is a testament to dental care quality and safety in Los Algodones. Please note that prices are subject to change without any prior intimation. Contact us through the website quote form for the latest prices.
How to Reach Los Algodones?
Los Algodones is a border town in Baja California, Mexico. It is within driving distance from major US cities. Algodones shares its border with Yuma; hence walking across is a popular way to cross the border. Alternatively, dental tourists from the US and Canada can fly down as well.
Driving to Los Algodones
- Los Algodones is a 5-hour drive from Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and Phoenix.
- From the US-Mexico border at Andrade, the dental clinic is within walking distance.
|City of Origin||Distance to Los Algodones||Time Taken|
|Yuma, AZ||11.3 miles||20 minutes|
|Pheonix, AZ||193.9 miles||3 hours|
|Chandler, AZ||207.2 miles||3 hours 15 minutes|
|Los Angeles, CA||278 miles||4 hours 20 minutes|
|Las Vegas, NV||289.5 miles||5 hours|
You can cross the border in your car or on foot via the Andrade Port of Entry. Our clinic is within walking distance of 3 mins from the border.
Shuttle Service: Sani Dental provides a shuttle service as well. You can park your car in a border parking lot and cross the border. Then, they pick you up from the Mexican side and take you to the clinic.
Quechan Tribe Border Parking Lot: Located in Yuma, AZ, at a distance of 0.6 miles from the Andrade Port of Entry.
Fees: $5 for day parking
$22 for overnight parking
Timing of border crossing: 6 am – 2 pm 7 days a week*
* Due to Covid19, the US and Mexican Government have limited to only essential travel. These timings are temporary and in effect till 21st July 2021.
You can check out the live Border Wait Times here.
Flying to Los Algodones
- The nearest airport to Los Algodones is Yuma International Airport (YUM), 13.5 miles away.
- The airport is at a driving distance of 23 minutes from the dental clinic.
- Our partner clinic provides a shuttle service once you cross the border to Mexico.
Other Nearby Airports:
- Mexicali (MXL) – 48 Minutes from the clinic
- Tijuana (TIJ) – 2 Hours 59 Minutes from the clinic
- Phoenix (PHX) – 3 Hours 13 Minutes from the clinic
- San Diego (SAN) – 2 Hours 40 Minutes from the clinic
Arriving By Land
- One needs a passport with six months of validity.
- Americans need a passport or a passport card to cross the border.
- All travelers must fill out the Multiple Migratory Form before arriving in Mexico.
Arriving By Air
- People traveling from the USA, Canada, and Japan do not need a visa.Mexico Embassy No Visa Required “If you are a citizen in the Schengen Area, UK, USA, Canada or Japan or if you have a permanent residence permit or a valid visa for any of those countries, you DO NOT REQUIRE A VISA to visit Mexico.” View in Article
- One needs to get a visitor’s permit, Multiple Migratory Form (FMM).Online Visa Global Travel Service Visa policy for Mexico “However, all tourist travelers to Mexico, whether they need a visa or not are required to obtain a FMM tourist card to enter the country.” View in Article
You will be required to produce the FMM at your departure as well. So, remember to keep it safe!
Our partner clinic recommends two of the best hotels near the border. You can get discounted prices as low as $35 per night.
|Hacienda Los Algodones||Calle Encino, Vicente Guerrero, 21970 Vicente Guerrero, B.C., Mexico||+1 928-257-1136|
|Hotel Cielito Lindo||Calle Álamo 289, Vicente Guerrero, 21970 Vicente Guerrero, B.C., Mexico||+1 928-328-1814|
Best Dental Clinic in Los Algodones: Sani Dental Clinic
Sani Dental Clinic is a state-of-art dental clinic in Los Algodones. Established in 1985, the clinic offers quality dental treatments at the most affordable prices. It is the first clinic to be recognized by the state government.
Awards and Accreditations of the Clinic
- Medical Tourism Association (MTA)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- IPSC “International Patient Services Certification” by the MTA
- The Mexican Council of the Medical Tourism Industry
- Qualified dentists from renowned universities, including Harvard School of Dental Medicine, and the International Center of Laser Education.
- International standards of dental care practices, including endodontics, laser dentistry, implantology, and cosmetic dentistry.
- Safe sterilization process through modern technologies, including autoclave and manual scrubbing.
Sani Dental Clinic
Sani Dental Group Los Algodones, Mexico Facilities
We are a state-of-the-art reputable clinic in the Mexican border town with features such as:
- In-house dental lab; faster treatments
- Bilingual staff; no language bar
- Only two blocks from the border crossing point; walking distance
- Own parking lot; free parking space available
- Latest technology in X-Ray imaging, panoramic X-Ray, and sterilization
- A strong team of dental professionals who have been educated and received training from prestigious institutions such as Harvard Medical School in Boston, US and Loma Linda University: School of Dentistry, California, US.
More Benefits at Our Recommended Clinic
Who Is The Best Dentist in Algodones, Mexico?
The clinic has dental implantologists who are members of the American Dental Association (ADA) and the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. Dentists who have undergone training to place dental implants are known as implantologists.
Sani Dental Group has the best dentists in Los Algodones. Some reputed implantologists include:
- D.D.S. Omar Gerardo Valero Monroy
Professional ID: 8154974
Autonomous University of Baja California
Periodontist and Implantologist
Nobel Biocare Global Symposium, New York, 2016
- D.D.S. Gisela Ruby Monroy Villafuerte
Professional ID: 4782697
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Certified on “Maxillary Orthodontic and Orthopedic”
- D.D.S. Carlos Alberto Marquez Caldera
Professional ID: 6941203
Autonomous University of Baja California
Periodontist and Implantologist
23rd International Congress of Periodontology
Which Is The Best Border Town in Mexico for Dental Implants?
Los Algodones, Tijuana, Ciudad Juárez, Nogales, Nuevo Laredo and Mexicali are popular border towns for dental tourism. These locations save your travel time as well as deliver affordable dental implants.
There are various factors based on which you can choose among these locations. Some of them are:
Cost of Dental Implants
The average cost of dental implants in Mexican border towns ranges from $650 – $1,800. The average price of a single dental implant in Los Algodones ranges from $790 – $1,290. In Tijuana, the same costs around $985 – $1,800.
Ciudad Juárez and Nuevo Laredo are Texas Border towns. There, a single dental implant ranges from $850 – $1,500 and $950 – $1,000 respectively. Nogales Sonora offers $800 – $1,000 for the same. In Mexicali, a single implant is priced at $650 – $750.
Average Cost of Dental Implants in Mexico Border Towns
|Destination||Titanium Dental Implant Cost||All on 4 Dental Implant Cost|
|Los Algodones||$790 – $1,290||$8,110 – $8,950|
|Tijuana||$985 – $1,800||$8,000 – $12,000|
|Ciudad Juarez||$850 – $1,500||$4,900 – $5,900|
|Nogales||$800 – $1,000||$7,000 – $8,000|
|Mexicali||$650 – $750||$7,085 – $8,100|
|Nuevo Laredo||$950 – $1,000||$5,200 – $6,200|
Which border town should you choose based on your location?
The table below gives a list of border towns and their nearby US states and cities.
|Border Town||Nearby US City||Nearby US State|
|Los Algodones||Yuma, AZ|
|Tijuana||San Diego, CA|
Los Angeles, CA
San Clemente, CA
|Ciudad Juarez||El paso, TX|
Santa Fe, NM
Sierra Vista, AZ
|Mexicali||Las Vegas, NV|
Palm Springs, CA
|Nuevo Laredo||Laredo, TX|
San Antonio, TX
Note: If you are open to traveling the distance, you can pick any of these cities to avail quality dental services, no matter what your location.
Dental Implants in Los Algodones, Mexico: Reviews
Getting first-hand information about implants by the patients themselves always helps to soothe any qualms about receiving dental implants. Have a look at what our patients have to say about us:
Rating: 5 stars | Reviews
“I had 15 teeth pulled and ten implants put in on the same day! They were fantastic! Dr. Diego was the most competent dentist I ever had! And the price was incredible! Never in my lifetime would I have been able to afford that in the states! I highly recommend them! You can’t go wrong!” -Ann
“I am utterly grateful for such a kind and professional setup. I went in August for a complete set of crowns, an implant, and a root canal. I ended up having issues, and 6 months later, they fixed the problem without any hassles. It didn’t cost me anything additional, and I was even offered to stay in their hotel. I’ve had a 5-star experience with Sani. Thank you!” -Isabelle
Sterilization Process at Sani Dental Clinic
When looking for cost-effective dental solutions, Los Algodones, Mexico is the place to go. Dental tourism in Mexico is on the rise with the predominance of experienced and qualified dentists in the small town of Los Algodones.
Contact us to claim a free quote!