Dental tourism in Mexico is increasingly on the rise and with the availability of affordable dental implants in Los Algodones, a quaint Mexican border town.
There is no reason why anyone should put off the necessary treatment to replace missing tooth any longer as cost of dental implants in Mexico is quite low as compared to the prices charged in the US.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Much Will It Cost?
The following is the price-list for different types of implants we offer:
|Type||Cost in USD|
|Titanium Dental Implant starting at||$750|
|Removable Implant Supported Overdentures (with 2 implants)||$2,550|
|Removable Implant Supported Overdentures (with 3 implants)||$3,650|
|All on 4 Implant (upper arch or lower arch)||$8,950|
|All on 6 Implant (upper arch or lower arch) starting at||$7,980|
|All on 8 Implant (upper arch or lower arch)||$10,280|
Please note that prices are subject to change without any prior intimation. Contact us through the website quote-form for the latest prices.
What makes us unique?
We are a state-of-the-art reputable clinic in the Mexican border town with features such as:
- Strong team of dental professionals who have been educated and received training from prestigious institutions such as the Harvard Medical School, in Boston, USA and Mega’Gen Implants Factory in Seoul Korea.
- Latest technology in X-Ray imaging, panoramic X-Ray and sterilization
- In-house dental lab
- Bilingual staff
- Only two blocks from the border crossing point
- One can simply walk down from the US border crossing area and visit the clinic
- Own parking lot
Are the Dental Doctors Board-certified?
The clinic has dental implantologists who are members of the American Dental Association (ADA) and the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, among others.
Here is a sneak -peak of the profile of one of the clinic’s dental implant surgeons:
What are the clinic timings?
The clinic is open throughout the week (Monday through Friday – from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm; Saturday and Sunday – from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm).
Is there any Warranty on Dental Work?
Yes, your dental implant work in Algodones comes with a 2-year warranty (subject to terms and conditions).
Do you recommend any hotels?
The clinic has an affiliate hotel with cozy and well-furnished rooms which offshore patients can choose to stay in while in Los Algodones for their dental implant treatment.
The hotel features:
- Queen-sized beds
- Parking area
- Gratis Internet access
- Cable television
- Laundry service
Click here for more information on Hotel Haceienda.
Do You have Any Dental Implant Special Offers?
Yes, we do! Our current limited-period special:
On dental work above $2000, avail 3 FREE nights at Hotel Hacienda Los Algodones.
Note – Special Offer is subject to terms and conditions and cannot be combined with any other promo or discount offer
What are Things to Consider for Dental Implant Work?
Dental implants are artificial tooth root devices which are used to provide support to replacements for missing teeth, namely dental crowns, dentures, and bridges. Though you can get low cost teeth implants in Mexico, make sure that you consider the following:
- Getting dental implants abroad will require you to travel. You should be healthy enough to engage in a bit of traveling.
- Habits such as smoking and drinking will make it harder for you to heal from teeth implants.
- While rather simple, getting dental implants is a medical surgery. You should consider all of your medical history before deciding on dental implants.
- A certain amount of bone is required in order to have dental implants done successfully. If you do not have that bone intact already, there are surgical options to prepare your jaw. You may consider affordable upper and lower jaw bone grafting Mexico.
- If you are a Californian, you can also elect to get low cost teeth implants in Tijuana. Tijuana (also known as TJ) is only 17 miles from San Diego, CA.
Why Los Algodones for Dental Implants?
Getting dental implants in the US-Mexico border area, such as in Los Algodones is easy, affordable, and convenient.
- The low cost of dental implants in Algodones is a big reason why people choose to travel out of the US for the procedure. You can also seek low cost all on 6 implants and other alternatives to All on 4 dental implants in Algodones, Mexico.
- Reputable dental clinics here employ the latest equipment and technology in treating their patients.
- Our network clinic is just 7 miles from Yuma, AZ.
- If you choose to get dental implants here you can also purchase low cost medicines. The intense competition between the numerous pharmacies which have sprouted all the over town has resulted in lowering of the cost of medications in the border town.
- After getting your dental implants, you may opt to spend a little more time relaxing in the beautiful surroundings and indulging in some shopping.
Benefits of Dental Implants
When it comes to replacing missing teeth, dental implants have a reputation of durable and proven clinical outcomes than other treatment including dentures, bridges and other endodontic rehabilitation.
Our natural teeth consist of a visible part called crown and roots (embedded in the jawbone). When a tooth is decayed or broken both the crown and the tooth roots are lost.
A dental implant is thus placed in the jawbone so that the artificial tooth roots can fuse with the jawbone through the process of osseointegration and provide a strong basis for alternate teeth. Following are some of the benefits of dental implants:
Close to natural teeth
Implants provide a sturdy and stable foundation to the artificial teeth thus giving them a natural feel. They also allow easy mastication (chewing). Dental implants eliminate some of the key problems of dentures like poor fit, gum pain and constrained diet.
Successful clinical outcomes
A 2016 published study by Daneshvar SS and colleagues suggests an overall implant survival rate of 97.2% at a mean follow-up of 5.8 years1.
High patient satisfaction after dental implants
A 2016 published study by Amel Salah Eltayeb and colleagues affirms high patient satisfaction after dental implants2. The following was recorded:
- 90% of the patients were satisfied with the dental implant therapy2.
- 8% of the patients were satisfied with their chewing and gingival health post dental implants2.
- 3% were pleased with esthetic results2.
Eliminates bone atrophy (deterioration)
American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) states that dental implants not only preserve and stimulate natural bone but they prevent bone loss.
Easy care for dental implants
To ensure longevity of dental implants, make sure to care for them just like you do for your natural teeth. Maintain a regular oral hygiene and brush twice daily. Unlike dentures which have to be removed and soaked overnight, dental implants do not need require removal. You can brush and floss them with their position intact in the mouth.
Permanent solution to missing/falling teeth
Dental implants are a permanent solution to missing teeth for the edentulous. Over the years, clinical studies have shown more than 95% success with dental implants1. The titanium tooth roots are screwed to the gum line, thus, making them more stable than dentures which tend to move around in the mouth.
Missing teeth often cause problem with facial esthetics. The lips appear to be thinner and lengthened. An individual may look older than his actual age due to premature aging, caused by the missing teeth and not the age itself. But, with dental implants the teeth are restored resulting in improved facial appearance.
No Preparation of adjacent teeth
Traditional ways of replacing teeth often require grinding of adjoining teeth and placing additional load of chewing on them. But, with dental implants, neighboring teeth are not grinded or prepared for tooth replacement.
Enhanced quality of life
With missing multiple teeth, your food choices are restricted. But, with dental implants, you can enjoy a greater range of foods. At DentaVacation, your mouth is restored as closely as possible to its original state with no harm to facial structure.
Why not Dentures?
A denture is a replacement for missing teeth and is available in two forms – complete and partial dentures. But unlike dental implants which are permanently fixed in the mouth, dentures are less durable and tend to wobble in the mouth. Here are a few reasons to determine why dental implants are a better option than dentures:
Dental Implants are embedded in the jawbone and replace the missing tooth roots
Traditional dentures rest on the gum line resulting in gum irritation and soreness
Dental Implants usually don’t need any replacement and they can last a lifetime with proper care
Dentures may need replacement every few years
They are most natural looking option for missing teeth
They are not very natural in appearance
Implants prevent jawbone loss
Bone loss in the jawbone due to dentures
No restriction on food types
Limited food choices for denture wearers
No special maintenance for implants
Special maintenance routine for dentures
Neighboring teeth are not grinded for fixing implants
Adjoining teeth may be grinded for supporting a denture
Contact us for more information on Dental Implant Treatment in Los Algodones, Mx by filling in the estimate-request form on the right.
- Daneshvar SS, Matthews DC, Michuad PL, Ghiabi E. Success and Survival Rates of Dental Implants Restored at an Undergraduate Dental Clinic: A 13-Year Retrospective Study with a Mean Follow-up of 5.8 Years. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2016 Jul-Aug;31(4):870-5. doi: 10.11607/jomi.4507. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27447155
- Amel Salah Eltayeb, Asim Alsadig Satti, Motaz sayed osman, Abdelnasir Gafar Ahmad. Patient’s satisfaction following dental implant treatment among Sudanese patients. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) e-ISSN: 2279-0853, p-ISSN: 2279-0861.Volume 15, Issue 2 Ver. XII (Feb. 2016). iosrjournals.org. http://www.iosrjournals.org/iosr-jdms/papers/Vol15-issue2/Version-12/S0152127579.pdf