Are you seeking dental implants abroad? Dental implants in Los Algodones, Mexico, can be a fitting solution.
The cost of this procedure can be quite high in most locations. Los Algodones is a convenient and affordable solution for dental tourists from the US since this border town has excellent travel connectivity.
Dental implants are a replacement for a missing tooth where a screw is placed in the jaw bone and covered by a dental crown. Read ahead to know more.
Zygomatic Implants Patient Testimonial
Los Algodones is a small town situated at the Arizona border in Baja, California, Mexico.
Amidst 6,000 residents, the small town is home to many oral surgeons, dentists, and doctors. 
With a robust dental tourism industry, the city earns the title of being the “Dental Capital of the World.” 
With more than 500 dentists to treat, one can access high-quality and affordable dental implants in Los Algodones. 
What is a Dental Implant?
A dental implant is an artificial tooth inserted surgically in place of a missing tooth.
An implant serves as the root of the missing tooth. It’s comprised of three components:
- Implant: An artificial screw fixed in the jawbone to replace the tooth root.
- Abutment: Connects the implant to the crown.
- Crown/Denture: Visible covering of the implant. Crown for a single implant and denture for multiple implants.
What is the Procedure for Dental Implants?
Getting dental implants in Algodones, Mexico, is generally a two-stage surgical process with a gap of 3-6 months in between.
This gap is crucial for the implant to integrate with the jawbone via osseointegration.
In certain circumstances, an Algodones dentist can also provide you with same-day dental implants.
The two stages are simplified into five steps for better understanding:
Consultation | First Visit
- It includes identifying the actual dental problem.
- Includes clinical and radiological examinations like CT scans and X-rays.
- Then, the multi-disciplinary team studies the case with accuracy and precision.
Treatment Planning | First Visit
- This stage includes defining a thoughtful and customized course of dental treatment.
- Here, your dental, as well as overall medical health, is taken into consideration for safety.
1. Defining Additional Procedures | First Visit
When you do not have sufficient bone to support an implant, these procedures help build the existing bone structure.
- Ridge Expansion: Bone graft material is added to the top of the jaw to widen the jawbone.
- Bone Grafting: Surgical process to transplant/add bone graft or growth factors to rebuild the existing bone.
- Sinus Lifting: The sinus membrane is lifted and bone graft material is added below it. This is done when there is insufficient bone between the sinus and the crest of bone.
2. Placement of Implant | First or Second Visit
- The stage includes the placement of the implant in a pre-defined manner and angle.
- Next, a temporary crown or prosthesis is placed for support.
How long does a dental implant procedure take?
Each dental implant placement takes about 1-2 hours.
As an overseas patient, you may be required to stay for 3-4 days, depending on your case and the time taken to fabricate a temporary prosthesis.
Healing Phase | Back Home
- Healing abutments are placed to give shape to the gums and facilitate healing.
- The implant integrates with the bone by a process called osseointegration.
- This phase can take 3 to 6 months. During this time, your dentist may advise you to follow a semi-solid diet.
Final Appointment | Second or Third Visit
- The stage includes the placement of a permanent crown after complete healing.
- Finally, a permanent crown is attached to the implant via the final abutment.
How long does it take to place an implant crown?
The dental crown placement involves adjusting the bite, smoothening of edges, finishing, and cementation. It takes about 1-2 hours.
Depending on your clinic, the crown can be fabricated during the same or the subsequent days.
Hence, getting the procedure overseas may take 3-4 days.
What Are the Types of Dental Implants?
The American Dental Association defines two types of implants: 
- Endosteal Implants: These implants are surgically placed into the jawbone. They have a screw-like shape and are the most commonly used implants.
- Subperiosteal Implants: These implants are positioned beneath the gum tissue and just above the jaw bone. They are used for people who do not have sufficient bone.
What are the Different Techniques for Dental Implants?
Based on your requirements, overall medical health, and the health of your jaw bone, your dentist may advise different implant techniques.
These techniques include:
- This is a surgical technique that involves the insertion of 4 implants in the same dental arch.
- Implants are placed in the available bone and are fixed with a temporary prosthesis during the healing phase.
- When the healing phase is completed, a permanent bridge is attached.
- Prevents the bone from dissolving further. Hence keeping the bone healthy and becoming a long-lasting solution.
- All on four dental implants in Los Algodones, Mexico are a great solution to replace multiple missing teeth.
All on Four Dental Implants
- They come at an affordable price, and the quality is at par with the US and Canada.
- This is a dental implant solution that involves the insertion of 6 implants in the same dental arch.
- The implants are left untouched for six months so that the bone fuses well with the implant.
- Then, a permanent bridge is fabricated and secured to the implant structure.
- The procedure is similar to all on four dental implants.
- However, the two additional implants give greater stability, support, and strength.
- They also help in evenly distributing the chewing forces all over the jaw.
All on Six Dental Implants
- An implant technique that involves the insertion of 8 implants in the same dental arch.
- A temporary prosthesis is positioned during the healing phase for 3 to 6 months after fixing eight implants.
- Later, a permanent denture/bridge is placed to complete the implant process.
- Due to the number of implants used, it is the most stable of all “all on” systems.
- But the patient must have enough bone density to have this system placed in the jaw.
All on Eight Dental Implants
- The process involves using narrow or small implants, mainly for lower dentures. They are also known as narrow-diameter implants.
- They are made of the same material as traditional implants.
- They are placed above the gums to reach the bone in contrast to the conventional implants placed under the gums.
- The dentist can place the implants in one visit without needing stitches. Hence, the time taken for the surgery is less.
- An additional benefit is that you do not have to undergo additional procedures such as bone grafting.
Mini Dental Implants
- Therefore, if you cannot undergo invasive surgery or do not have enough bone density, mini dental implants can be ideal for you.
- This technique involves positioning the implant and the temporary prosthetic tooth/teeth at the same appointment.
- However, there should be a healthy jawbone density to secure the implant.
- It reduces the total treatment time and the healing period.
- Moreover, only one surgery is required compared to the traditional two stages with a gap of 3-6 months.
- This procedure increases the patient experience and gives a long-lasting replacement in a short period.
Same-day Dental Implants
- The technique requires a high level of training and expertise. Nevertheless, it proves to be a perfect alternative to bone augmentation, bone grafting, and sinus lifts.
- Zygomatic implants can be performed using both 2 stage surgery and an immediate loading process.
- However, in recent times, the implant process takes place with the protocols of the immediate load.
- When the upper jaw does not have enough bone left, these implants are placed.
- Two implants are attached to the zygomatic bone, and two to four are placed more anteriorly in the jaw bone.
- They have a high success rate and offer a quick solution to people with less bone remaining in the upper jaw.
Zygomatic Dental Implants
All-on-4® vs. All-on-4 Dental Implants
The All-on-4® dental implants is a treatment concept introduced by Nobel Biocare.
It is the trademark of the brand known for developing cost-efficient, patient-friendly, and scientifically proven implants.
On the other hand, all-on-4 implants are with different brands like Straumann, BioHorizons, Bicon, and MegaGen, which also have great reputations in the world of dentistry.
What Is the Effectiveness of Dental Implants?
Now that you know about the procedure, types, and techniques of dental implants, let’s talk about their effectiveness.
What Are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
Here are the important benefits of dental implants: 
- Improves self-esteem and confidence
- Makes it easier to eat and speak
- Help to improve facial aesthetics
- Increase oral health and hygiene
- It is a more permanent solution compared to alternatives.
Which Is Better: Dental Implants or Dentures?
Dental implants offer a more stable and fixed replacement for missing teeth than dentures.
Implants maintain the jawbone by preventing resorption and do not move while chewing.
Over time, the pressure from dentures leads to bone resorption, which can cause loosening of the prosthesis.
Here is a detailed comparison between implants and dentures.
Dental Implants vs. Dentures
Implants are preferred by patients and dentists for replacing missing teeth.
However, nowadays, it has been taken over by dental implants. Here is a comparison between implants and dentures.
|Removal by the dentist only.||Dentures are removable.|
|An implant is inserted into the jawbone.||Placed on teeth or gum tissue and held in place by suction/adhesive|
|More stable.||Less stable.|
|It is a permanent solution.||It is a temporary solution.|
|Durable for a lifetime.||Relining or new dentures could be needed every few years.|
What are the Potential Risks of Dental Implants?
There are potential risks with all surgical procedures. For example, some patients may experience the following: 
- Infection in the implant site causing swelling, bleeding, pain, or mobility
- Opening of the incision causes bleeding and pain
- Swelling in the area of the implant
- Movement of the implant from the original space
- Movement of the implant
- Damage to adjacent teeth and blood vessels
- Nerve damage that causes tingling sensation, numbness, and pain
- Perforation of the sinus during placement of upper back implants
Dentists have been placing dental implants for decades now. However, you can minimize these risks by:
- Selecting a highly experienced dentist
- Using a dentist who has undergone proper training for implant placement
- Following the post-op instructions given by the dentist
What is the Success Rate of Dental Implants?
Another critical question is: What is the success rate of dental implants? The success rate of dental implants is 98%. 
According to the research in PubMed, the following observations were recorded after 8 to 14 years of implant placement: 
- 94% of patients were satisfied
- 81% experienced high chewing comfort
Success Rate of Dental Implants
Best Dental Implant Destination Abroad: Los Algodones
Vicente Guerrero is the official name of Los Algodones, Mexico. However, the border town is informally known as the “Molar City.”
It is due to the numerous dentists practising right near the border.
They cater to Americans and Canadians who are looking for affordable and high-quality dental implants.
Nonetheless, with so many dentists available, you have to be careful while selecting one.
Choosing a dental provider who is certified and internationally trained for placing implants is crucial.
Our hand-picked clinic has state-of-the-art technology and certified dentists to place implants for our patients’ safety.
Why Choose Los Algodones for Dental Implants?
- Affordability: A complete range of high-quality dental treatments is available at affordable prices. 
- Accessibility: Situated just 12 miles from Yuma, the city provides easy access through land and air.
- Qualified Dentists: Dentists in Los Algodones are qualified from reputable universities like Harvard School of Dental Medicine. 
- Government-Friendly Policies: Medical clinics and government bodies encourage lower costs of medical care and practices. 
- Tourism Sector: The tourism sector here is rich with delicious Mexican food and many souvenirs to purchase. 
Is it worth getting dental work in Los Algodones, Mexico?
If you precisely ask, is dental implant safe in Los Algodones?
Sani Dental Group in Los Algodones has all the answers to your queries. The clinic aims at providing high-quality dental care at cost-effective prices.
- The dentists at the clinic are all qualified and highly experienced to give you plausible dental solutions.
- We can help you get a free consultation from the best dentist in Algodones, Mexico.
- Share your dental problems and experiences to get a diagnosis and the right treatment plan.
- The dentist will provide a proper diagnosis and treatment plan to best meet your specific dental needs.
- You make your choice, opt for the course of treatment, and then pay for the chosen dental service.
- After the treatment, the dentists at the clinic do a regular follow-up to ensure quality outcomes and dental health.
- Every follow-up after the course of treatment adds to improved patient satisfaction.
With the proper research, dental work in Los Algodones, Mexico, is an affordable and safe experience.
Our case managers can assist you in finding a hand-picked dental clinic in Los Algodones.
Planning Your Dental Implant Journey at Los Algodones, Mexico Clinic
Research and Consultation
- Research on dental clinics and compare the price structure of shortlisted clinics
- We at DentaVacation bring you a chosen list of dental clinics after thorough research
- Contact your favored clinic and share your dental history and pictures
Get a telephonic consultation and an estimated idea of your treatment plan
Finding Your Perfect Dental Treatment Plan
- Plan your first visit to our partner clinic with all your X-rays and dental pictures
- The dentist examines your dental structure precisely
- The multidisciplinary team of dentists proposes a dental treatment plan.
- If there are options available for your treatment, you can make your preferred choice
Follow-Ups for Utmost Satisfaction
- Your dentist at Los Algodones will advise an oral hygiene regime
- There will be a regular follow-up by the professionals of DentaVacation
- Discuss during the follow-up conversation if any problems arise post-implant
- We stay in touch with you from the start till you complete your dental implant journey
How Much are Dental Implants in Algodones Mexico?
Wondering what the cost of dental implants in Los Algodones, Mexico?
In Algodones, a dental implant is priced at $1,200 (Nobel Biocare). In contrast to paying $3,000 for it in the US.
The table below displays the expected prices for different brands and procedures.
Dental Work Avg. Cost Comparison (USD)
|Procedure||Price in U.S.A||Price in Canada||Price in Los Algodones, Mexico|
|Titanium Dental Implant (only implant): BHI Shark||$2,250||$2,070||$790|
|Titanium Dental Implant (only implant): MIS||$2,350||$2,160||$890|
|Titanium Dental Implant (only implant): Nobel Biocare||$3,000||$2,760||$1,200|
|Titanium Dental Implant (only implant): Straumann||$3,000||$2,760||$1,250|
|Implant Crown (including abutment)||$1,650||$1,520||$470|
|Implant Supported Overdenture (with 2 implants)||$2,550||$2,350||$2,550|
|Implant Supported Overdenture (with 3 implants)||$12,300||$11,350||$3,650|
|All on 4 Implants (Per arch):* Nobel Biocare||$27,000||$24,800||$8,950|
|All on 6 Implants (Per arch): Megagen||$23,500||$21,650||$7,980|
|All on 6 Implants (Per arch): Nobel Biocare||$29,000||$26,680||$11,280|
|All on 8 Implants (per arch)*||$35,000||$32,000||$10,280|
|Bone Grafting (per unit)||$1,600||$1,470||$400|
|Sinus Lift (starts from)||$3,600||$3,300||$700|
|*Including fixed acrylic/porcelain bridge|
*Updated: June 2021
Moreover, the cost of all-on-4 dental implants in Los Algodones is $8,950. In the US, the price ranges from $25,000 – $30,000.
Adding to this, in Canada, the cost of all-on-4 implants ranges from $20,000 – $26,000.
Thus, Americans can save more than 65%, and Canadians can save more than 59%.
But is it worth going abroad for dental treatment?
Yes, if your insurance does not cover dental procedures, you get high savings with quality care.
The cost of complete dental restoration is 70% cheaper in Los Algodones when compared to the USA.
For Canadians, Los Algodones dentist prices are 59% cheaper. Thus, making it an affordable trip.
The price is affordable, but high-quality dental treatment is always a priority.
The dental clinic at Los Algodones uses International standards of brands, including Straumann and Nobel Biocare.
The growing number of dental tourists is a testament to dental care quality and safety in Los Algodones.
Americans save over 70% on implants. Be the next!Request FREE quote
How to Reach Los Algodones?
Los Algodones is a border town in Baja California, Mexico. It is within driving distance from major US cities.
Algodones shares its border with Yuma; hence walking across is a popular way to cross the border.
Alternatively, dental tourists from the US and Canada can fly down as well.
- Los Algodones is a 5-hour drive from Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and Phoenix.
- From the US-Mexico border at Andrade, the dental clinic is within walking distance.
|City of Origin||Distance to Los Algodones||Time Taken|
|Yuma, AZ||11.3 miles||20 minutes|
|Pheonix, AZ||193.9 miles||3 hours|
|Chandler, AZ||207.2 miles||3 hours 15 minutes|
|Los Angeles, CA||278 miles||4 hours 20 minutes|
|Las Vegas, NV||289.5 miles||5 hours|
You can cross the border in your car or on foot via the Andrade Port of Entry.
Our clinic is within walking distance of 3 mins from the border.
Sani Dental provides a shuttle service as well. You can park your car in a border parking lot and cross the border.
Then, they pick you up from the Mexican side and take you to the clinic.
Quechan Tribe Border Parking Lot
Located in Yuma, AZ, at a distance of 0.6 miles from the Andrade Port of Entry.
- Fees: $5 for day parking
- $22 for overnight parking
Timing of border crossing: 6 am – 2 pm 7 days a week*
* Due to Covid19, the US and Mexican governments have limited to only essential travel. These timings are temporary and in effect till 21st July 2021.
You can check out the live Border Wait Times here.
- The nearest airport to Los Algodones is Yuma International Airport (YUM), 13.5 miles away.
- The airport is at a driving distance of 23 minutes from the dental clinic.
- Our partner clinic provides a shuttle service once you cross the border to Mexico.
Other Nearby Airports:
- Mexicali (MXL) – 48 Minutes from the clinic
- Tijuana (TIJ) – 2 Hours 59 Minutes from the clinic
- Phoenix (PHX) – 3 Hours 13 Minutes from the clinic
- San Diego (SAN) – 2 Hours 40 Minutes from the clinic
Arriving By Land
- One needs a passport with six months of validity.
- Americans need a passport or a passport card to cross the border.
- All travelers must fill out the Multiple Migratory Form before arriving in Mexico.
Arriving By Air
- People traveling from the USA, Canada, and Japan do not need a visa. 
- One needs to get a visitor’s permit, Multiple Migratory Form (FMM). 
- You will be required to produce the FMM at your departure as well. So, remember to keep it safe!
Our partner clinic recommends two of the best hotels near the border. You can get discounted prices as low as $35 per night.
Hacienda Los Algodones
Hotel Cielito Lindo
Best Dental Clinic in Los Algodones: Sani Dental Clinic
Sani Dental Clinic is a state-of-art dental clinic in Los Algodones.
Established in 1985, the clinic offers quality dental treatments at the most affordable prices. It is the first clinic to be recognized by the state government.
Sani Dental Group
Awards and Accreditations of the Clinic
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- IPSC “International Patient Services Certification” by the MTA
- The Mexican Council of the Medical Tourism Industry
- Qualified dentists from renowned universities, including Harvard School of Dental Medicine, and the International Center of Laser Education.
- International standards of dental care practices, including endodontics, laser dentistry, implantology, and cosmetic dentistry.
- Safe sterilization process through modern technologies, including autoclave and manual scrubbing.
Sani Dental Group Los Algodones, Mexico Facilities
We are a state-of-the-art reputable clinic in the Mexican border town with features such as:
- In-house dental lab; faster treatments
- Bilingual staff; no language bar
- Only two blocks from the border crossing point; walking distance
- Own parking lot; free parking space available
- Latest technology in X-Ray imaging, panoramic X-Ray, and sterilization
- A strong team of dental professionals who have been educated and received training from prestigious institutions such as Harvard Medical School in Boston, US and Loma Linda University: School of Dentistry, California, US.
More Benefits at Our Recommended Clinic
Who Is The Best Dentist in Algodones, Mexico?
The clinic has dental implantologists who are members of the American Dental Association (ADA) and the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
Dentists who have undergone training to place dental implants are known as implantologists.
Sani Dental Group has the best dentists in Los Algodones. Some reputable implantologists include:
ExpertiseImplants, All on 4/6/8, Gum Surgery
- Certified by the Mexican Board of Periodontology
- Advanced Course in Implant Dentistry and Prosthodontics, California
- Course in Oral Implantology, University of Guerrero, México
- All On 4 Protocol, Surgery and Prosthetic, in Malo Clinic Lisboa Portugal
- Course in Advanced Implantology by Dr. Francisco Teixeira Barbosa
- Surgical Techniques on Periodontology, San Francisco University in Quito Ecuado
- Member of International Congress in Odontology
ExpertiseImplants, All on 4/6/8, Crowns & Bridges, Dentures
EducationAutonomous University of Baja California.
- Specialist in Dental Prostheses and Implants: Occlusal Reconstruction Institute
- Certified in Advanced in Dental Prostheses and Implants: Occlusal Reconstruction
Skip the long waiting queues!Get consultation now!
Which Is The Best Border Town in Mexico for Dental Implants?
Los Algodones, Tijuana, Ciudad Juárez, Nogales, Nuevo Laredo and Mexicali are popular border towns for dental tourism.
These locations save your travel time as well as deliver affordable dental implants.
There are various factors based on which you can choose among these locations. Some of them are:
Cost of Dental Implants
The average cost of dental implants in Mexican border towns ranges from $650 – $1,800.
The average price of a single dental implant in Los Algodones ranges from $790 – $1,290. In Tijuana, the same costs around $985 – $1,800.
Ciudad Juárez and Nuevo Laredo are Texas Border towns. There, a single dental implant ranges from $850 – $1,500 and $950 – $1,000 respectively.
Nogales Sonora offers $800 – $1,000 for the same. In Mexicali, a single implant is priced at $650 – $750.
Average Cost of Dental Implants in Mexico Border Towns
|Destination||Titanium Dental Implant||All on 4 Dental Implant|
|Los Algodones||$790 – $1,290||$8,110 – $8,950|
|Tijuana||$985 – $1,800||$8,000 – $12,000|
|Ciudad Juarez||$850 – $1,500||$4,900 – $5,900|
|Nogales||$800 – $1,000||$7,000 – $8,000|
|Mexicali||$650 – $750||$7,085 – $8,100|
|Nuevo Laredo||$950 – $1,000||$5,200 – $6,200|
Which Border Town Should You Choose Based on Your Location?
The table below gives a list of border towns and their nearby US states and cities.
|Border Town||Nearby US City||Nearby US State|
|Los Algodones||Yuma, AZ
|Tijuana||San Diego, CA
Los Angeles, CA
San Clemente, CA
|Ciudad Juarez||El paso, TX
Santa Fe, NM
Sierra Vista, AZ
|Mexicali||Las Vegas, NV
Palm Springs, CA
|Nuevo Laredo||Laredo, TX
San Antonio, TX
Dental Implants in Los Algodones, Mexico: Reviews
Getting first-hand information about implants by the patients themselves always helps to soothe any qualms about receiving dental implants.
Have a look at what our patients have to say about us:
Great service oriented place! Very clean and well organized. Have no second thought of going for your dental care!
The service is even better than my hometown dentist in Oregon. Do not hesitate to come to Sani Dental.
Amazing service. A wonderful job... I can’t say enough good things about Sani Dental. A++++
Sterilization Process at Sani Dental Clinic
When looking for cost-effective dental solutions, Los Algodones, Mexico is the place to go.
Dental tourism in Mexico is on the rise with the predominance of experienced and qualified dentists in the small town of Los Algodones.
The clinic at Los Algodones does not have any consultation fees.
- You can make an appointment and get the diagnosis done.
- After the diagnosis, you may receive options for your dental treatment.
- You can choose your preferred option.
Our partner clinic offers a 5 years warranty on dental implants in Los Algodones.
This varies on a case-to-case basis and at the dentist’s discretion.
Mexico, Thailand, Costa Rica, Turkey, Colombia, Hungary, Romania, Spain, and Bulgaria are the cheapest countries to get dental implants.
They provide low prices while using quality implants.
Yes, you can get dental implants in Mexico. You end up saving 60-70% on your dental work compared to the US and Canada.
A dental implant cost ranges from $790 – $1,290 in Los Algodones, Mexico.
The brands used are Nobel Biocare, MIS, MegaGen, BHI Shark, and Straumann.
The price for a dental implant in Algodones, Mexico, ranges from $790-$1,290.
Cost of other implant procedures are as follows:
- All on 4 implants: $8,110 – $8,950
- All on 6 dental implants: $7,980 – $11,280
- All on 8 dental implants: $10,280 – $11,000
While the implants are 60-70% cheaper than the states, the same brands such as Nobel Biocare, MIS, MegaGen, BHI Shark, and Straumann are used.
All on 4 dental implants cost around $8,950 in Los Algodones, Mexico. In the US they range from $25,000 – $30,000.
The dentist prices are lower in Algodones due to lesser salaries and low cost of living.
Nobel Biocare, MIS, MegaGen, BHI Shark, and Straumann are the brands used at our partner clinic.
The cost of full mouth dental restoration in Mexico may range from $16,000 to $20,500.
It is 60-70% cheaper than the price you get in the US and Canada.
Yes, getting implants in Los Algodones is safe when you choose a licensed and experienced dentist.
Overall, dental implants are safe and effective.
As low as 2% of patients, only a small fraction may experience problems depending on their oral care regime. 
Dental implants may occur in a single day or take 3 to 6 months.
The actual time of the treatment depends on your oral health, medical conditions, dental history, and of course, the health of the supporting jawbone. 
After coming back from Los Algodones in Mexico, follow these measures:
- Eat soft foods like yogurt, ice cream, and milkshakes for 7 days after surgery
- Warm salt mouthwashes can be helpful
- Avoid smoking and drinking
- Avoid carbonated drinks and hard to digest foods
- Brush your teeth using a soft-bristle toothbrush
- Make sure to use a toothpaste that is non-abrasive
- You can even use a soft interdental brush to clean the places in between
- Make a practice of regular flossing
The partner clinic recommends the following hotels:
- Hacienda Los Algodones: Hotel is situated within walking distance of 6 minutes.
- Hotel Cielito Lindo: Hotel is situated just a few steps away from the clinic.
Los Algodones, situated at the border, is a safe tourist destination.
Moreover, the US Government states the town is a safe destination with a low crime rate.