If you are embarrassed of missing or decaying teeth, head to avail dental implants in Turkey. You can fill in missing teeth or get rid of ill-fitting dentures in one of the many world class dental clinics run by top-rated dental professionals in Turkey.
So join the throngs of people who are choosing dental tourism in Turkey and revive your fading smile!
According to a report by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, approximately 45 million Americans have little or no dental insurance. As the economy stumbles and healthcare costs rise, Americans are finding it prohibitive to pay out of pocket for dental treatments. This is pushing many of them to go abroad for quality discount dental work.
What are Dental Implants?
- Dental implants are “root devices”. Usually made of titanium or in recent times, zirconium, dental implants are used to substitute decayed, damaged, or injured tooth root.
- Dental implants are foundations upon which restorative dental work is performed. Depending on the choice of the patient, fixed or removable implants are molded and set.
- Once your teeth are restored using dental implants, there is a distinct improvement in your mouth’s appearance and shape. Dental implants also raise dental hygiene standards. They improve your ability to chew food and speak.
- If you are replacing your dentures, you can happily bid goodbye to cleaning solutions and messy gooey adhesives.
According to WebMD’s oral health section, most people who opt for dental implants are highly satisfied by their choice. Dentists caution that while the location of the dental implant plays a huge role, the success rate of this procedure is a tad shy of 100 percent.
Given this almost perfect statistic of satisfaction, getting tooth implants in Turkey is likely to be the easiest way to raise your teeth-esteem!
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost in Turkey?
- Located at the cusp of the East and the West, Turkey has the advantage of providing high standards of medical and dental care at low, low prices!
- While the lower cost of living and labor allows low cost medical procedures in the country, it’s highly developed medical system and tourist infrastructure makes it a comfortable and cheap destination for patients from all across the world. This is more so for patients traveling from Romania, Bulgaria, Azerbaijan, and other parts of Europe, the Middle East, and Russia.
- The cost of dental implants here is a huge draw for patients. Much like the cost of dental implants in Costa Rica and other dental tourism destinations, patients can save up to 50% in procedural costs and fees as compared to the U.S. or Europe.
So choose one of the beautiful cities of Turkey for dental care, and you will restore more than just your teeth!
Advantages of Getting Teeth Implants in Turkey
As medical costs rise in the West, and insurance issues become a political and economic issue, increasing number of patients are heading to other countries to find solutions for their dental implant problems.
- The price of dental implants in Turkey largely includes consultations with your dentist, diagnostic fees, dentist fees, and surgical costs. If you buy a dental tourism package for cheap dental implants, most likely you will be paying only a fraction of the American prices.
- The dental clinics here use world class technology and are equipped with top-of-the-line surgical gear. The leading clinics of the country operate with high standards of hygiene.
- Whether you are searching for a dental clinic in Istanbul or Ankara, you will have no trouble finding one run by highly qualified dental professionals.
- Dental tourism in Turkey is rising because of minimal scheduling problems. In some cases, you can get an appointment for your low cost dental implants on the same day.
- It is easy to find an English-speaking dentist in Istanbul as well as other parts of Turkey. Many of the dental implant surgeons in Istanbul are trained in Europe or the U.S. and understand the patient needs of the ‘West’.
- Turkey has one of the highest numbers of World Heritage sites in the world. With its beautiful beaches, enchanting history and warm hospitality, the country is bound to ensnare your senses. So make some time to explore the riches of this country as you get your dental implants here.
Tips for Dental Tourists
- Make sure you get all the required information before settling on a dental clinic and dentist. Before signing up for tooth implants in Turkey, read all the fine print and ask for clarifications, if needed.
- Like travel in any new country, use commonsense. Turkey is a democratic country and largely safe for tourists.
- All foreigners will require a passport and visa to travel to Turkey. You are also required to carry your passport with you when in the country.
- Traveling to Turkey for dental care can be an expensive long haul for North Americans. It can take over 24 hours to reach Istanbul from the U.S. From European and Middle Eastern countries, it can take up to 6 hours, depending on your embarkation point.
- Carry some cash with you. Have different denominations of dollars, as well as, the Turkish lira.
Turkey’s streamlined dental clinics, meritorious dental professionals and low-priced dental procedures make it a rising star in the dental tourism industry.
The country also offers the charms of its various cities – from the bustling capital of Ankara, its beach capital of Antalya, the trendy coastal town of Bodrum with its Roman Ruins, citadels and nightclubs, to Istanbul – the only world city to straddle two continents, among others.
So take advantage of this combination of medical infrastructure and tourist manna! After you get your dental implants in Turkey you will have multiple reasons to grin, ear-to-ear!
For more information on Cheap Dental Implants submit the FREE estimate-request form on the right.