Dental Work In Antalya, Turkey
If you choose to receive Dental Work in Antalya, you are making a great choice! The clinics here specialize in all kinds of dental work and at much lower prices. Besides, Antalya offers plenty of things to do for you and your family.
Video Courtesy: Habits Channel
Dental tourism in Antalya has born many satisfied patients.
The very fact supporting this statement is a continuous rise in the number of tourists visiting Antalya and other Turkish cities!
Cost of Dental Work in Antalya
If you’re wondering how much dental work in Antalya costs compared to treatment in the US, Canada or UK, see the cost table below:
Dental Work Avg. Cost Comparison (USD)
|Porcelain Fused to Metal Crowns (PFM)|
|Complete Dentures (One Jaw)|
|Tooth Extraction (Simple)|
|Tooth Extraction (Surgical)|
|Root Canal Treatment (Molars)|
|Invisalign clear aligners|
You can see from the table that the costs are approximately 50% to 70% lower than what one has to pay in the USA, UK or Canada.
Fly to Antalya and save up to 70%Get free quote
Why get Dental Work in Antalya?
Dental work: Affordability | Quality | Safety
- You save more than half of what you would need to pay in the USA. Thus, it has a favorable price advantage.
- US citizens save close to 70% on procedures such as All-on-four.
- The country has a high level of qualified human medical resources, and world-class technological and medical equipment. 
- As for our clinic, they provide a promise of quality backed with a warranty.
Dental Tourism: Popularity | Engagement | Safety
- World’s Favorite Tourist Destination, Antalya, has more than 1.7k tourist attractions. Hotels here can accommodate 6 lakh guests. 
- For nature lovers, Antalya offers shady palm-lined boulevards, sandy sea beaches, and sea and mountain views on the Mediterranean.  For city lovers, the city is full of luxury hotels and marinas.
- Antalya receives more than 11 million tourists every year. The majority of these are tourists from Russia, Germany, Bulgaria, and the UK and Iran. 
- While Turkey may raise safety concerns, one must note that it is only for the parts along the Syrian border.  Antalya is nowhere close to that and is very safe!
What’s more? Language No Barrier!
Though Turkish is the official language, English is widely spoken. 
Tourists are often surprised by the relatively high level of English spoken by Turkish dentists and other staff.
Why is Dental Work Cheaper in Antalya?
Low Clinic Operational Costs
The operational costs include laboratory costs and dentist fees. These are much lower as compared to the USA, Canada, or the UK. 
Low cost to the dentist translates to low cost for patient.
Low Tuition Costs
Turkey offers relatively inexpensive and good quality education. 
Scholarships and the low cost of education translate to dentists not being in debt of education loans. It allows them to provide inexpensive treatment.
Currency Exchange Advantage
The Turkish lira’s value is less compared to the British pound, the Euro, or the USD.
This means that patients from the UK,  Europe  or U.S.A.  can save because of currency exchange value.
No Inflated Third Party Fees
When dental clinics have their dental laboratory, they need not outsource the laboratory work.
This results in significant savings to the dental clinic that, in turn, is transferred to the patient.
Top Dental Clinics in Antalya, Turkey
Based on several factors such as dentists’ credentials, lower prices, experience in treating international patients, and English-speaking ability of dentists, we recommend the following clinic for the best dental work in Antalya:
Highlights of the Dental Clinic
Free facility with treatment include:
- Consultation & Check-ups
- Panoramic X-Rays
- Temporary crowns come
5-Year Warranty on treatments like:
- Dental Crowns
Several Value-added services such as:
- Pick up and Drop from Antalya Airport
- Pick-up and Drop from Hotel to Clinic
The clinic is equipped with:
- Digital X-Ray Machine
- CAD/CAM Machine – fabricate restorations within the same day
- Dental Photograph Studio
- In-house Dental Laboratory
- Experience - 10+ years
- Use modern technology such as smile design software, CEREC digital impression device, and soft tissue laser.
- Offers 5 years guarantee for crowns, 3 years guarantee for veneers, and a lifetime guarantee for implants (screw only).
- Free online and initial consultations
- Free video consultations
- Free diagnostic tests that include CT Scan/3D X-ray, initial examination/consultation, panoramic x-rays, and single x-ray
- Free ground transfers (airport-clinic-airport)
Video: Dental Excellence, Turkey
Best Dentist in Antalya,Turkey
Need expert opinion? Talk to certified dentists!Book free consultation
Dental Tourism in Antalya
Antalya is a historic city, with remains dating back to as old as in paleolithic. 
With the rich historical background on the plate, Antalya has a lot to offer to its people and the tourists.
Antalya is known for it’s warm sea beaches.
However, if you go to the mountains, you can enjoy winter sports, like skiing and snowboarding. Below are listed some tourist spots and travel tips:
Tourist's Spots in Antalya
- The old center of Antalya bordered by walls with eighty towers.
- Traditional houses lined along narrow lanes surround the walls
- Divides Antalya into the modern city and the old city
- Erected in honor of Emperor Hadrian, who came to Antalya in 130 AD 
- 13th-century work; Oldest Islamic monument in the city 
- Known as the symbol of Antalya, it is 38m high and takes 90 steps to reach the top
- Enjoy a relaxing day by Dunden or Kursunly Falls in Antalya
- One of these waterfalls, Kurşunlu, is 18m high and forms seven ponds 
- Antalya has several beaches
- The most famous is the Lara beach 
Travel Tips for Antalya
- You need to bear in mind that you cannot click photographs of local people, especially women dressed in black shawls. If you want to photograph men, do take their permission first.
- You cannot enter anyone’s house or even the mosque with your shoes. You have to remove your shoes. Maintain silence if you enter a mosque.
- Wear appropriate clothes that cover your body. If found wearing revealing outfits, you may be denied entry to many places of interest.
- You cannot have alcoholic beverages while on the streets of Antalya. If there are any essential religious celebrations, then even restaurants may not serve alcohol.
Tap water may be unsafe to drink. Therefore, we recommend you keep a bottle of packaged water always with you.
- Most tourist attractions are accessible by buses, but tourists generally prefer to use the taxi. However, make sure you discuss the rates beforehand.
How to Reach Antalya
Antalya is on the South-west Coast of Turkey, centrally located between Europe and the Middle East.
|City||Flight Duration (Hours)||City||Flight Duration (Hours)|
Antalya has direct flight opportunities from many parts of the world. Turkish Airlines has flights to 121 countries, i.e. 62% of countries in the world! 
Patient Reviews For Dental Work In Antalya, Turkey
“I came to Dental Excellence after doing a lot of research in UK.” “I am terrified of flying & dentists, and to be fair I really didn’t need to be terrified at all” – Denise, Patient from UK
“There is no reason to feel scared or nervous about coming to Turkey… I get to go home and take my new teeth. I feel super grateful for Dental Excellence.” – Tanya Reed, Patient from California, U.S.
“There was no messing about. These guys are the best. If you’ve never been nowhere, this is the place. You will not regret it.” – Jason, Patient from UK
“Staff was really helpful. The place was really clean. Couldn’t ask for any more help, felt really welcomed here.” – Daniel, Patient from UK
Antalya, is one of the cities offering excellent dental work in Turkey.
We, DentaVacation, make it easier for patients to find quality clinics and dentists.
FAQs Dental Work in Antalya
Leave that on us. Just fill up the inquiry form and submit. We will customize the tour for you and guide you further.
No! Because the dentist will use an effective local anesthetic. You will not face any discomfort. If you undergo tooth extraction or implant treatment, then you will be given pain killers.
Yes, Dental Excellence in Antalya offers Same-day-implants. Given patient’s dental condition qualifies for them, the dentist will perform the procedure.
Once back home, we urge you to keep in touch with us via email or phone. If at all there is any complication, we will evaluate the situation and deal with it accordingly.
Yes. The staff at Dental Excellence in Antalya are multilingual. You will face no issues while communicating in English, Turkish, German, Dutch, Russian, and Ukrainian!
The weather is comfortable for all; even in winter, the average temperature is 10-15°C.
Spring in Antalya is from March to May. The autumn season is from September through November. It is the best time to visit since the other months may be hot and dry or humid, and may spoil your vacation mood.
As per your convenience! You can pay using Cash (US Dollars, Euro, or Pound), Check, Credit or Debit Cards, or Bank Transfer.
Yes. We provide free transfers between airport, clinic and your hotel for the dental appointment.
Organizing a dental vacation overseas can be confusing at times. This is where we come in! We ensure to connect you with licensed dentists overseas.
Our partner dental teams are not only well recognized locally, but also have been seeing international patients already.
From our multiple options of excellent facilities, we handpick the best one for you. This is done keeping in mind your location, budget, safety, and treatment, among many other important factors.