If you have suffered teeth loss, you can consider getting same day dental implants in Mexico. The procedure is fast gaining popularity over traditional dental implants (delayed load implants) or dentures – which mostly cause discomfort or are ill-fitting – as a permanent solution for lost teeth. If you are not comfortable with implants, you can also get affordable same day dentures in Mexico.
The exorbitant cost of dental implants and dearth of dental care facilities in many developed nations is making people opt for teeth implants in Mexico. Geographical proximity to the U.S. and Canada has also given a boost to dental tourism in Mexico.
Immediate Load Implants – Quick-fix Solution for Lost Teeth
- Dental implants are the closest that replacements can come to natural teeth.
- An implant comprises a metal post, usually made of titanium, screwed inside a jaw bone, and topped with a tooth/ crown.
- Implants, unlike temporary crowns, are not uncomfortable or unnatural in appearance.
- Dental implants can, however, burn a hole in your pocket, being one of the most expensive of dental procedures: thus the need for more affordable options like same day dental implants in Mexico.
- A traditional implant procedure can take a few months, but immediate load dental implants, provide quick replacement of lost teeth.
- Patients who have lost all their teeth can consider All-on-4 and All-on-6 Implant systems (all teeth of the lower or upper arch are placed over 4 implants).
- During immediate load dental implants, tooth restorations are done on patients on the same day or in a day or two after placing implants.
Places for Getting Immediate Load Dental Implants in Mexico
- Cancun, Guadalajara, and Puerto Vallarta are among the most popular dental tourism destinations in Mexico.
- You can also find low cost teeth implants in Tijuana, Los Algodones, and other Mexican border cities.
Immediate Load Implants Cost in Mexico
- In Mexico, you can expect to save nearly 40 to 50% on same day dental implants. However, the cost may vary according to the number of implants you require, the hospital and the doctors that attend to you.
- As per data compiled by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention from the 2010 National Health Interview Survey, nearly 48.2 million Americans under the age of 65 years are uninsured. Self paying for dental procedures in the US can burn a huge hole in the pocket.
- For those without insurance coverage, getting immediate load and all-on-4 implants in Mexico can be an option worth pondering over.
Advantages of Getting Same Day Implants in Mexico
- As mentioned earlier, dental treatment cost in Mexico is lower than in most of the developed countries. This is principally due to the low cost of living and a competitive medical tourism industry.
- However, you would not have to compromise on the quality of dental work.
- You can find state-of-the-art dental clinics in Puerto Vallarta, Tijuana, and other major cities of Mexico dispensing quality treatments at affordable prices.
- With dentists who have trained at the prestigious medical schools in U.S. and well equipped hospitals using the latest technology, the quality of dental work in Mexico is at par with that in the developed countries.
- There are no waiting times. Patients are given prompt medical attention.
- Majority of the doctors and their support staff in Mexico are bilingual. Good clinics also engage translators.
- Because of the affordability of the treatments, traveling to Mexico for same day dental implants can be clubbed with a vacation as well.
If you are looking for a quick and affordable option to replace your lost teeth, you may consider getting same day dental implants in Mexico. You could just plan a trip over the weekend and save half the money or even more over what you would be spending on the procedure alone in the US or Canada.