Dental Work in Trogir
Undergoing dental procedures in the UK may dig a hole through your pocket. However, dental work in Trogir, Croatia, can be an answer to all your worries.
This beautiful city offers a wide range of dental services at very affordable rates in addition to a rich cultural heritage.
Sounds unbelievable? This specially curated article explains how!
Video Courtesy: ePro Movies
Why Choose Dental Work in Trogir, Croatia?
Wondering if traveling to Trogir, Croatia is worth the trip? Well, it certainly is!
Not only do the patients benefit in terms of 60-80% savings, but additionally they also gain the best possible high-quality treatment they deserve.
Trogir provides you with
- Superior quality dental work
- State-of-the-art dental facilities
- Top-rated and highly skilled dentists
- Fluent English-speaking staff at clinics
- Feasibility of travel and accommodation owing to cheaper prices
- Additionally, cheaper and in fact very affordable dental treatment options
- A well-planned dental vacation coupled with a vibrant intermix of history and culture
Moreover, Trogir is one of the highlights of Croatian tourism as it is inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List 
What Is the Cost of Dental Work in Trogir, Croatia?
The cost of dental work in Trogir offers up to 82% savings compared to countries like the UK.
For instance, dental implants in Trogir costs as low as €950. Meanwhile, the same treatment is charged at approximately €2700 in the UK.
The table below gives a cost comparison for all other commonly performed dental procedures.
Cost Comparison of Dental Work in Trogir with the UK
|Single Implant (including abutment)||€950||€2700||64%|
|All-on-4 dental implants||€6700||€14300||53%|
|All-on-6 dental implants||€8050||€16100||50%|
|All-on-8 dental implants||€9850||€17900||45%|
|Veneers per unit||€350||€900||61%|
|Zirconium crown (Ivoclar Vivadent, Lichtenstein)||€450||€1350||66%|
|Permanent complete denture||€880||€1160||24%|
|Laser Teeth Whitening||€320||€550||42%|
|Root Canal (per molar)||€250||€820||69%|
|Composite Filling (3M Unitek, SHOFU Composite)||€50||€200||75%|
|Invisalign (per jaw)||€2240||€3700||40%|
|Brands used: Zimmer and 3M Unitek.|
*Prices are subject to change.
Seeking dental work with massive savings?Save ~80% in Trogir
Popular Procedures in Trogir, Croatia
Dental Implants in Trogir, Croatia
Among all Trogir dental services, comparatively, some of the most widely searched procedures are dental implants and veneers.
All on 4 dental implants
In general, we can say dental implants act as a savior when replacing badly broken down or missing teeth.
In other words, they are small biocompatible screw-like replacements. Over a period, they integrate with the natural bone.
This is followed by the placement of tooth-like crowns over them.
In the same way for multiple missing teeth, an entire denture can also be supported simply by using a 4/6/8 implant as an anchor. 
Dental Implant Specials in Trogir
|Type||Time required||Special offer|
|All-on-4 implant + Fixed Bridge (per arch)||2-7 days||€5800|
|All-on-6 implant + Fixed Bridge (per arch)||2-7 days||€6260|
Dental Veneers in Trogir, Croatia
Shade matching for Veneers
Fabrication of Veneers
Veneers are a thin layer of custom fabricated material. It enhances the esthetics when placed over the teeth.
Consequently, veneers act as a solution for unpleasant smiles by altering tooth color, shape, contour, size, volume, and positioning. 
It is a simple procedure, therefore, involves minimal grinding of the tooth’s front surface. This is followed by attaching the custom-made veneer using an adhesive.
Veneer Specials in Trogir
|Type||Time required||Special offer|
|8 Veneers + Bleaching||5-7 days||€2950|
|16 Veneers||5-7 days||€5900|
Top Clinics in Trogir, Croatia
Located in the heart of Dalmatia, Dental Centar Repić is one of the best dental clinics in Trogir.
Likewise, Alpha Dental Clinic, Seget Donji is also a suitable choice for all dental work.
Located just 2 miles from the town of Trogir, they specialize in Oral Surgery and Medicine procedures.
Both clinics provide the perfect blend of professional dental care coupled with an affordable luxurious vacation.
- Firstly, state of the art equipment
- Secondly, free airport pick-up and drop-off facilities
- Further, internationally renowned hygiene and safety protocols
- And, prices of services up to 5 times lower than the standard European prices
- Moreover, in-house lab, intra-oral Dentsply Sirona scanners, and CAD-CAM system
- In addition minimum 5-10 years warranty on dental implant and veneer procedures
- Also, several special treatment packages include free stay, consultation, diagnostic imaging, tooth cleaning, whitening
- Specialize in Oral Surgery and Medicine procedures.
- Quality dental treatment
- A minimum warranty of 3 years or longer for any dental procedure
- Free of charge re-treatments if unsatisfied with any particular procedure
- Beus micro-fracture technique
- Super-Stable centrifuge concept
- I-PRF ALPHA
Finding the Best Dentist in Trogir, Croatia
Finding a good and reliable dentist can be an arduous task.
Nonetheless, our team has made it simpler by enlisting the best of the dentists in Trogir.
ExpertiseRoot canal treatment, Veneers, Crowns
EducationUniversity of Zagreb
- Member of European Society of Endodontology.
- Member of Croatian Society of Endodontology.
EducationZagreb Dental College
- Specialty in Oral surgery, and I-PRF ALPHA
- Creator of Beus micro-fracture surgical technique, Super-Stable Centrifuge Concept, and I-PRF ALPHA
Get expert opinion by certified dentistsBook your appointment
Dental Tourism in Trogir, Croatia
Trogir is one of the most scenic locations in Croatia. It is a town packed with rich cultural heritage and fascinating history.
As a result, Trogir’s Old Town was considered the best-city island globally by National Geographic in 2015  , making it one of the most picturesque sites.
How To Reach?
|London (LHR)||Split (SPU)||2h 40mins|
|Manchester (MAN)||Split (SPU)||2h 45mins|
|Glasgow (GLA)||Split (SPU)||3h 00mins|
|Birmingham (BHX)||Split (SPU)||2h 45mins|
A 30mins drive west of Split follows this.
|From||To||Distance via road|
Travel Around the City
- Our clinics provide free airport pick-up and drop-off facilities.
- The city of Trogir can be navigated on foot or using public transport buses, rental vehicles, or even ferries.
- Despite the local dialect being Croatian, most people are also fluent in Croatian and English.
- Although the official currency in Croatia is Croatian-Kunas, Euros is unofficially the most acceptable currency which can be carried during travel to Trogir.
- Additionally, numerous ATMs (in almost all towns) make it possible to obtain local currency with a foreign card at fairly good exchange rates.
- Despite accessible WiFi facilities at hotels, airports, and most public places, it is recommended to buy a local Croatian sim card. This would help mainly with navigation and taxi services.
- Prepaid sim cards are readily available at minimal charges with several data and talk time options.
Tourist Attractions in Trogir, Croatia
Some of the most intriguing tourist spots in Trogir are:
This picturesque location surrounded by historic buildings is notably a must-visit for all dental tourists.
The central square holds a Loggia, which depicts the intricate Renaissance architecture.
St. Lawrence Cathedral
Originally named Catherdral of St. John, this landmark in Trogir has stood tall since the early 5th century. Its doorway displays significantly elegant religious representations.
The Chapel of St. Ivan depicts several historic carvings and statues on the backside.
The Fortress Kamerlengo
The fortress is a landmark which remains magnificent since the day it was established.
With an overview of the sea and three towers connected, it served as the governor’s palace in the initial days.
On significant days, summertime concerts and outdoor performances make it a lively tourist attraction spot in town.
The hustle and bustle of Waterfront Promenade is notably something that must not be missed.
It is an area packed with restaurants and bars which help you enjoy Croatian delicacies while relaxing.
Besides this other places to visit are Cipiko Palace, Blue cave, Benedictine Monastery of St. Nicholas and the Dominic Monastry, Trogir city Museum, and the Green Market.
- Drinkable tap water is available across all of Croatia
- Moreover, up to 300 free WiFi hotspots are available across towns in Croatia
- In addition to this, several hotels can be found adjacent to the prime dental clinic location
- Buses and rental car facilities are also available presently from and to all the neighboring cities
Source: Croatia full of life 
Is Dental Work in Trogir, Croatia, Safe?
Safety measures that must be followed diligently:
- Carry a travel health kit
- Avoid carrying large amounts of cash and be aware, especially of pickpockets. 
- Additionally, always choose official taxis or public transportation
- While visiting rural or remote areas, especially ensure the safety of food and drinking water. 
- In case of emergency, by all means, carry contact information of the nearest embassy
- Enquire about the qualifications as well as certifications of the treating dentist
- Moreover, stay informed about the clinic registration and licenses
- Update yourself, particularly on the National and International accreditations
- Ask the clinic staff for details, particularly of brands used and the sterilization protocol followed
The towns of Croatia are indeed considered very safe for travel and stay.
However, it is always advised to do your research before traveling and to follow all standard safety precautions.
Dental Work in Trogir: Reviews and Testimonials
I’ve had a very positive experience in Alpha Dental Clinic. Dental implant surgery was painless and lasted about 25 minutes.
Both I and my wife got the appointment on the same day, so we could use the rest of the time for our vacation. Fast & painless.
Jouni and Päivi Pekkola
Dental Work in Trogir Review
Patient Testimonial on Dental work in Trogir
This article explains how dental work in Trogir, Croatia, can be your one-stop destination for all your problems.
Not only can you save extensively on dental care costs, but also indulge in the scenic tourism that Trogir offers.
DentaVacation provides you with all the information as well as facilities to make your trip worth the visit.
Dental work in Trogir, Croatia, in general, reduces treatment costs by 60-80%.
- Laser teeth Whitening and Composite Restorations procedures range between 55€-325€, increasing the savings up to 73%
- Moreover, specialized procedures like dental implant placements cost as low as 6250€ while the same may cost 16100€ in the UK.