Porcelain Dental Veneer in Algodones Costing $275* only
A dental veneer is an extremely thin shell shaped like the front surface of the tooth and is used to mask a tooth suffering from damage or discoloration. It may also be used to cover gaps between teeth.
If cost in your home country is a hindrance, consider getting porcelain veneers in the Mexican border town of Los Algodones where these cost much lower than in the United States or Canada.
Dental tours to Algodones are becoming popular among North Americans seeking quality treatments that won’t burn a hole in their pockets not very far from home. The border town is less than 10 miles from Yuma, Arizona and can be conveniently reached from any part of the US or Canada.
What are Dental Veneers?
- Dental veneers are outer coverings shaped like the front surface of a tooth.
- These are alternatively known as dental porcelain laminates.
- These are used to encase teeth which are either cracked, chipped or have lost their natural sheen.
- Veneers are either made of porcelain or composite material.
- Porcelain veneers score over composite veneers are the former are more readily accepted by the body than the latter.
- Additionally, while a composite veneer is often crafted by hand, porcelain veneers are fabricated in labs and hence assure highly customized prostheses leaving no room for human error.
We offer dental veneer treatment at a dental clinic which has an in-office dental laboratory which assures quick turnaround time.
Here is a video which shows a Phoenix, Arizona resident review dental veneers in Algodones. She rates the dental clinic as clean and the staff as professional, and is happy with the level of care she got.
Dental Work Warranty
Get a 2-year warranty on your porcelain veneers (terms and conditions apply).
Should I Consider Mexico for Dental Veneers?
Consider getting lumineers or porcelain veneers in Algodones – Mexico if your answer for the following questions is in the affirmative:
- Am I uninsured or underinsured?
- Is it convenient to travel for dental veneers in Mexico?
- Am I in good health to travel across the border to Mexico for my dental work?
- Am I looking for substantial cost savings?
Why Get Veneers?
- A good smile leads to a better social and professional life. The more you smile, the more people like you. The better your smile, the more likely you’ll be able to show it off. If you see the before-and-after results of someone who has gotten dental veneers, then you might better understand just how much an improved smile can add to one’s personality.
- A better smile is more likely to earn you a better paycheck. News Agency, Business Insider, has reported that people who smile more have better chances of earning a higher salary. Porcelain veneers in Los Algodones can help you achieve that perfect smile that will help your professional life.
- Better teeth, better health. The American Dental Association reports that 37% of Americans are unaware of the seriousness of poor dental care. Getting dental veneers, full mouth rehabilitation, or alternatives to All-on-4 dental implants in Algodones, Mexico can all attribute to overall oral health.
Why Get Dental Veneers in Algodones?
- Low dental veneers cost. With our highly discounted dental work you can save up to 70% of the cost you would pay in the United States.
- You won’t compromise on the quality of dental care. Your treatment for dental veneers will be carried out at a highly recommended dental practice in the Mexican border city which receives thousands of dental tourists from the United States and Canada every year. The clinic is also popular with snowbirds for bridges, teeth straightening, and full mouth restoration in Los Algodones.
- It’s just a hop, skip and a jump – for some. Traveling to Los Algodones, located some 30 miles northeast of Mexicali, for dental veneers or any other procedure is very easy for most Americans. Yuma, Arizona is only about seven miles from Los Algodones. Most of the major Californian cities are also just a few hours’ drive away. For patients coming from other states, it’s quite simple to catch a domestic flight and then cross the border to avail reasonably priced dental veneers.
- Safety. The border town is known for safety and is not affected by gang-fights between drug cartels.
- You are not alone. An article by Eilene Zimmerman published on the CNN website on July 7, 2010 reports a 20% annual growth in the number of Americans going to Mexico for dental care. The reason that overall percentage of persons traveling south to Mexico for dental care is on the rise is because it is possible to find quality care at an affordable price. The sheer number of Americans getting dental work including full mouth porcelain veneers and crowns in Los Algodones ensures that you won’t feel like a fish out of water there.
- Comprehensive range of services. To make your dental trip as comfortable and hassle-free as possible, we offer you the following:
- Complimentary pick-up (TnC Apply)
- Complete destination support
- Hotel bookings at Hotel Hacienda at discounted tariffs (we can also arrange your stay at hotels in Yuma, Arizona we have tie ups with)
- Assistance with travel documents
- Phone calls to the United States and Canada and a lot more!
*Prices mentioned on the website are subject to change without notification.
Denta Vacation facilitates low-cost Dental Veneer Treatment in Mexico. Get a FREE quote now!