Can’t afford quality veneers in your home country? With dental veneers in Mexico, you can restore your smile without breaking the bank.
Interested? Keep reading to learn how a dental vacation in Mexico can fix your smile while helping you save 60%-80%.
Dental Veneers in Mexico
In recent years, the number of patients from the United States and Canada who travel to get dental veneers in Mexico has multiplied. 
The low-cost smile makeovers performed by highly-skilled dental surgeons have encouraged more people to visit Mexican cities like Tijuana, Juarez, Los Algodones, and many others for dental work.
Why Get Dental Veneers in Mexico?
- Going to Mexico for veneers is a relief for those who cannot afford pricey procedures in the US.
- Full mouth veneers in Mexico cost up to 80% less than in the US while maintaining the same high quality.
- The facilities in Mexican hospitals and clinics are second to none. They’re at par with those found in western countries.
- Some clinics have an in-house dental laboratory equipped with state-of-the-art technologies like CAD/CAM and CT-scan machines.
- The training and expertise of Mexican dentists are top-notch. Most of them have 15+ years of experience.
- The dental staff and dentists are all multilingual and speak fluent English.
- Flights to Mexico are cheap due to the short travel distance.
- Therefore, patients who live near US border cities can easily access Mexico for dental veneers.
- Further, we help you get discounts on services like accommodation and transportation to and from the clinic.
- Mexico is an excellent vacation spot with colorful cuisine, spellbinding scenery, and crystalline beaches.
- You can enjoy Mexico’s nightlife or try scuba diving in one of its many resorts with the money you save on your dental procedures.
Tourism in Mexico
How Much Are Veneers in Mexico?
The cost of dental veneers in Mexico depends on the type of veneers.
For instance, the cost of porcelain veneers in Mexico is $200. Meanwhile, the same quality veneers cost around $2,500 in the US and $2,300 in Canada.
Similarly, zirconium veneers in Mexico cost $250, while they cost $2,500 in the US. That means you can save 60%-80% on your veneer procedures in Mexico!
You can compare the prices of two types of veneers in different cities in Mexico below.
Cost of Dental Veneers in Mexico
|Destination||Porcelain Veneer (Per Unit)||Zirconium Veneer (Per Unit)|
|Playa del Carmen||$350||$450|
|San José del Cabo||$450||$450|
*Prices are subject to change.
Save up to 80% on high-quality dental veneersGet a FREE quote!
Why is Dental Work Cheaper in Mexico?
Mexico has a much lower cost of living compared to the US. 
Plus, Tijuana, a large city in Mexico that shares a border with San Ysidro, is the capital of medical device manufacturing in North America. 
Considering that they are responsible for producing dental materials, teeth veneers in Mexico cost much lower than in the US or Canada.
Moreover, they maintain the same quality of services you get back in your home country.
You can save up to 80% on dental work like veneers, dentures, mouth restorations, and dental implants in Tijuana and other Mexican cities.
Top Dental Clinics in Mexico for Veneers
Best Dentists in Mexico for Veneers
ExpertiseImplants, All on 4/6/8, Crowns & Bridges, Dentures
EducationUniversidad Tecnológica de México
- Member of the Mexican Dental Association
EducationAutonomous University of Baja California
- Former Faculty Member of Boston and Tufts Universities
ExpertiseFull Mouth Rehab, Dentures, Crowns & Bridges
EducationUniversidad Autónoma de México
- Masters Degree in Restorative Dentistry
- U.S Board Certified Dentist
EducationUniversity of Guadalajara
- Mexican Endodontics Graduates Association
ExpertiseImplants, All on 4/6/8, Veneers
EducationUniversity of Guarulhos São Paulo
- Certifications in DSD (Digital Smile Design) and SKYN Concept protocols in 2015
- Certified by the São Paulo Association of Surgeons in “Advanced dental implantology – surgical module”
- Member of the AACD (American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry)
Connect with the best dentists in MexicoBook an appointment!
What Are Dental Veneers?
A dental veneer is a tooth-colored restorative material placed over a tooth’s surface for aesthetic purposes.
Veneers can improve the appearance of damaged teeth. They are usually expensive cosmetic dentistry procedures because of the materials and the dentist’s fees. 
Good Candidates for Veneers
✅ Severely discolored teeth
✅ Minor cosmetic imperfections
✔️ Healthy teeth and gums
✔️ Sufficient tooth enamel
✅ Moderately straight teeth
✅ Good oral hygiene routine
Source: Everyday Health 
Types of Veneers in Mexico
Composite Veneers in Mexico
Composite Veneers are the cheapest options you can get. However, they have a higher risk of staining and chipping with a lifespan of 5 years. 
Porcelain Veneers in Mexico
They imitate the look of your natural teeth with thinner material.
They’re expensive but durable, with a lifespan of as long as 20 years. 
Lumineers in Mexico
Lumineers can easily last between 10-20 years. They are placed over a natural tooth without trimming.
Moreover, they require less preparation than traditional veneers. 
Veneer Procedure in Mexico
The dental veneer procedure in Mexico can be completed in 2-4 visits and take anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks, depending on the number of teeth you want to fix.
Here is how the procedure goes:
- The dentist will trim a thin layer of tooth enamel and reshape the surface to prepare it for the veneer.
- He will then send an impression of your tooth to the lab to prep the veneer.
- He will place a temporary veneer over your tooth until your next appointment.
- The dentist will then remove the temporary one and check the fit of the new one.
- If satisfactory, he will cement the veneer over your tooth and harden it with ultraviolet light.
- You may need a follow-up visit so the dentist can ensure everything is working fine.
Source: Animated Teeth 
Dental Veneers Procedure
Pros and Cons of Dental Veneers in Mexico
- Natural appearance
- Easy maintenance
- Mostly stain-resistant
- High cost
- Teeth Sensitivity
- Irreversible Process
Source: Everyday Health 
Aftercare Tips for Dental Veneers
- Floss before bedtime
- Brush teeth twice a day
- Wear night guard when sleeping
- Limit staining foods and nicotine
- Use mouthwash and visit the dentist regularly
Source: Healthline 
Planning a Mexican Dental Trip
DentaVacation can help you arrange your entire dental vacation. Our committed staff will guide you throughout your journey.
On top of that, the dentists in our network are highly qualified. They treat international patients regularly.
Most of them have even received training in the USA.
Before planning a trip to Mexico for dental work, ensure you have the necessary information. The following are some steps you can take:
- Research thoroughly about the clinic before your arrival.
- Learn about the experience and qualifications of the dentist.
- Be aware of the technologies used by the clinic for dental procedures.
- Ask about the sterilization (cleaning) methods that the clinic uses to disinfect the equipment.
- We suggest looking for google reviews and patient testimonials instead of believing anyone blindly!
Dental Veneers in Mexico: Reviews
Patient Testimonial: Cosmetic Dentistry in Cancun, Mexico
With dental veneers in Mexico, you don’t have to hide your smile anymore.
So what are you waiting for? Pack your bags and join the thousands of Americans and Canadians.
Take advantage of this opportunity and contact DentaVacation to make this trip easier. We will be with you every step of your journey!
FAQs: Dental Veneers in Mexico
The cost of dental veneers in Mexico differs based on the material and the city. The average prices are:
Cost of Dental Veneers in Mexico vs. the US (in USD)
|Type of Veneer||Mexico||USA|
|Full Set of Veneers (16 teeth)||$7,000||$20,000|
Due to Mexico’s lower cost of living, you can get dental veneers here for much cheaper than in the US.
The average price of veneers per tooth starts at $200 in Mexico, while it starts at $925 in the US.
So you can save 60%-80% on your full set of veneers in Mexico.
Restoring your smile here is safe if you do your research and go to top clinics for veneers in Mexico.
The same high-quality porcelain and zirconium veneers are used in Mexico as in the US.
The country is also a safe and tourist-friendly place. Although you better avoid some cities. 
It can take anywhere from 2-3 days to 2-3 weeks to get your dental veneers in Mexico.
It depends on the number of veneers, the state of your teeth, and whether your chosen clinic has an in-house lab.
Composite veneers from Mexico can last up to 5 years, while porcelain veneers can last for 10-20 years with proper care.
There are no focused studies on the longevity of zirconium veneers.
However, due to their unmatched strength and durability, they’re expected to last upward of 20 years.