Cost: Zirconium crown in Los Algodones for $450
Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Please fill-out the form on the right to find out the current cost and latest specials.
Zirconium crowns are dental caps that are used to replace missing teeth or cover discolored, cracked or chipped teeth. These are metal-free and hence cost a little more than what traditional porcelain dental crowns cost. As these closely resemble your natural teeth the results achieved by them are high on aesthetics
Additionally, zirconia crowns are known for their strength and durability and can be used to cover or replace missing teeth in both anterior and posterior region.
Zirconia Crowns in Algodones – Things You Need to Know
Our prices for zirconia dental crowns in Los Algodones – Mexico are almost 70% lower than the prices charged in the United States and Canada.
About the Dental Clinic
Your dental crown treatment will be performed at a top dental clinic of the Mexican border town. Some of the highlights of the clinic are:
- Approved by the American Dental Association (ADA)
- In-house dental lab assuring reduced treatment time
- Highly experienced dental specialists with global exposure
- Water filter system
- Room sterilization system
- Bilingual staff
- Comfortably appointed waiting area
- CAD-CAM technology for dental crowns and a lot more
Check out this video in which a staff member talks about foreign patients at the Algodones dental clinic.
Benefits of Choosing Los Algodones
- Pay only 70% of the US prices for your zirconium dental crown treatment
- Cut travel time and cost as the Mexican border town is just about 10 miles from Yuma, AZ.
- Get top notch care at a well-equipped dental clinic.
- Get complete travel assistance – right from scheduling your dental work to helping you with hotel bookings in Algodones or Yuma for special client tariffs.
- As some of the clinic staff members speak English, you won’t face any language issues.
- We offer customized dental packages tailored to suit your requirements.
How to Get There?
- You can fly into the Yuma International Airport and then travel less than 20 minutes by road to the border crossing.
- You can park your car on the American side of the border at Quechan Casino Resort.
- Cross the border on foot, and walk a couple of blocks to reach the dental clinic.
- As the clinic is in proximity to the US-Mexico border, you do not need to rely on local transportation.
- The border crossing is open from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm.
How long will It Take?
Since the clinic features its own on-site lab where it fabricates its own dental crowns, your treatment will be carried out in the shortest of times. With expedited dental work, you can have your zirconia crowns in a couple of days.
Warranty on Your Dental Crowns
Your dental crowns carry a two-year warranty.
Have at least six or more dental crowns and get a FREE night guard (terms and conditions apply; cannot be combined with any other promo or discount offer).
The procedure involves:
- Tooth cutting: Your natural tooth structure is removed from all sides to accommodate the crown.
- Composite buildup: A composite material will be used to fill the hollow.
- Impression Making: An impression is made from which the dentist will make a plaster replica of your oral tissues.
- Temporary Crown: Although not necessary, sometimes a temporary crown is given to retain the aesthetics while the zirconium crown in being fabricated in the laboratory.
- Trial and fit: You will be once called to check if your new customized crown fits well and if everything looks fine, they will fix it in place.
How long will they last?
Dental crowns are known to have an average life of 7-8 years, but if you take proper care and maintain your oral hygiene well, they may even last over a decade.
Our doctors, adept in their skill, provide a 2 year warranty on these dental crowns. But we know, they aren’t going anywhere. Algodones gets thousands of dental patients from America and Canada each year, and most return happy with the quality.
If you are looking to have a zirconia dental crowns for less than half the price in the US or Canada, or multiple caps at the price of one, consider traveling to the other side of the border to Los Algodones.
For current prices and more information about zirconium crowns in Mexico, fill-out the estimate-request form on the right.