Full mouth restoration in Turkey offers affordable fixes for dental worries. Say goodbye to low self-esteem and hello to a radiant smile! Scroll down to read more.
Full Mouth Restoration in Turkey Testimonial
Full Mouth Reconstruction Cost in Turkey
For all-on-8 dental implants in Turkey, you will pay €6,450.
While in the UK, you’ll pay €18,700 for the same treatment.
Likewise, all-on-4 dental implants Turkey price is €3,400, while in the UK, it is €20,600.
In fact, with full mouth reconstruction in Turkey, you can have an average cost savings of 70%.
To learn about dentures or all-on-6 dental implants Turkey prices, check out our cost table below.
Full Mouth Restoration Cost: Turkey v/s the UK & US
|Single tooth implant||€1,870||€2,600||€320||82%|
|Implant, Crown, and Abutment||€3,080||€1,500||€870||71%|
|All-on-4 implants (per arch)||€20,600||€22,500||€3,400||83%|
|All-on-6 implants (per arch)||€16,800||€26,200||€4,850||71%|
|All-on-8 Implants (per arch)||€18,700||€32,700||€6,450||65%|
|Porcelain Veneers (One tooth)||€1,220||€2,340||€230||81%|
*Prices are case-dependent.
Calculating your treatment cost in Turkey from the table? Stop!
We provide full mouth dental implant packages in Turkey that will make your treatment cheaper.
For more information on packages, read full mouth dental implants in Turkey package deals.
Payment Methods in Turkey
No need to worry about the payment mode too.
With us, you get multiple payment options in Turkey!
If one does not work for you- move to the one you want.
Payment Options for Full Mouth Restoration in Turkey
For more help on financing your dental trip, click here.
Unlock massive savings of 70% in TurkeyRequest quote
Why Turkey for Full Mouth Restoration?
Wondering whether Turkey is worth considering for full mouth dental implants?
Read some facts about Turkey, and then decide for yourselves.
The answer to your one major question is here:
With full mouth restoration in Turkey, you enjoy an average cost saving of 70%.
The low cost of living in Turkey is one of the reasons for your savings.
Our surgeons use advanced and latest technologies for your treatment.
They use CAD/CAM and intraoral scanners to ensure that you save time with comfortable procedure.
Our partner clinics are top-rated with certifications from the ISO and Turkey Dental Association.
We ensure optimal patient satisfaction with good dental practices.
We have highly skilled dentists possessing fluency in English.
They have 20+ years of experience in dentistry and are active members of international associations.
Turkey is ranked 6th among the world's top 10 most visited countries. 
Also, it is ranked 30th among the top destinations in the Industry of Medical Tourism. 
Attractive Package Deals
Our clinics offer all-inclusive deals and different packages for dental implants in Turkey.
We ensure affordability without compromising on the quality of care.
High Success Rate
Turkey offers an impressive implant success rate ranging from 90% to 97%. 
In Turkey these are being used for more than 20 years now.
Why is it so cheap to get dental implants done in Turkey?
The reasons for the economic cost of full mouth restoration in Turkey are
- The lower cost of living and low operating expenses. 
- Supportive policies and incentives from the Turkish government. 
- Lower labor and material costs in the country. 
- Favorable exchange rates of foreign currencies against Turkish Lira (one USD equals 21.50 Turkish Lira).
What is Full Mouth Restoration in Turkey?
An implant is similar to a screw.
It is made of titanium that works as the replacement of your tooth root.
Full mouth rehab involves placing these implants in the upper and lower jaw to give a complete makeover.
The process requires implants as per your complexity.
Dental Implant Structure
Source: Colgate 
Different Types of Implants Used in Turkey
All-on-4 Dental Implants
The process involves placing four implants that support a full set of replacement teeth. 
All-on-6 Dental Implants
The process involves placing six dental implants to support a complete set of replacement teeth. 
Single Tooth Dental Implant
The process involves restoring a missing single tooth with the help of one dental implant. 
Procedure of Full Mouth Restoration in Turkey
Your dental rehabilitation in Turkey may include any of the following procedures.
These are used when several or all teeth are missing.
Duration: 2 days
Bridging is done to fill the gap created by missing teeth. 
Duration: 5 days with Crowns
Sinus Lift & Graft
It increases bone volume in case of insufficient bone. 
Duration: 5-7 days
These are used in place of missing teeth and are removable. 
Duration: 5-7 days
If the decay and infection are more, the teeth have to be removed. 
Duration: 1 day
Crowns are placed if the root is damaged or decayed. 
Root canal treatment is done before that to clear infection. 
Duration: 5 days with bridges
These ceramic prosthetics enhance the aesthetics of front teeth. 
Duration: 3-4 days
Discussing your dental issues with our dentists helps you get a customized dental treatment plan.
Don’t wait up! Get in touch with us today.
Want to learn more about dental implants in Turkey? Go here!
Full Mouth Dental Implants Recovery in Turkey
Although, it depends on the materials used in the procedure and your condition.
Points to be considered when you get a full arch restoration:
- Take the prescribed medications.
- Use mouthwash for oral hygiene.
- No hot or grainy food or hot beverages.
- No forceful bites on the implants.
- Elevate your head while sleeping.
- Ice packs to avoid swelling post-treatment.
Benefits of Full Mouth Restoration in Turkey
Full mouth restoration is the permanent solution that helps you relive your life.
Gain back the confidence to smile and have your favorite food again.
- Improves overall quality of life.
- Cosmetic appearance enhancement.
- It brings back the ability to chew properly.
- Prevents jawbone shrinkage due to bone loss.
- Preserves the health of remaining natural teeth.
- Maintains the health of surrounding gums and bones.
Source: FDA 
Want to gain all the benefits? It is time to find the best clinics in Turkey for you!
Best Clinics for Full Mouth Restoration in Turkey
With highly skilled dentists and state-of-the-art technology, our provider clinics offer a good dental experience.
Clinics offer a unique healthcare experience with a pleasant ambiance.
Buckle up to join us and explore the country’s top clinics.
- Soothing spa-like treatment is offered to the patients.
- The satisfaction rate is 96%.
- Same-day dentistry is available for procedures that normally require 3-5 visits.
- Dental laser treatment is provided by the clinic.
- Free video consultation is available.
- The team consists of 20+ dentists.
- The clinic receives patients from more than 112 countries.
- Follow high-level standards and International norms.
- 7/24 service is available.
- Best international brands used in the treatment.
- A first free consultation.
- Consultation and emergency oral dental treatment are available.
- Free first consultation and free diagnostic test.
- Pick and drop facility available.
- CEREC technology (CAD/CAM systems) is used in dentistry.
- Offering its services since 2013.
- Free dentist video consultation is available.
- The first consultation is free.
- Pick and Drop facility available.
- Dental Tomography (3D) X-Ray is used for diagnostic purposes.
- It offers comfortable and luxurious treatment at affordable rates.
- More than 20 years of experience.
- Free ground facility available.
- ISO and Turkey Dental Association Certified.
- It has been operational for more than eight years.
- With advanced implantology clinic provides total rehabilitation fixed denture in one day.
- Affiliated with international organizations.
- Easily accessible as it is 22 miles from the airport.
- The clinic offers laser technology as an innovative treatment option.
- A free first consultation is provided.
- Free diagnostic tests are done.
- 31 years in business.
- Advanced implant therapy (zygoma implants) is used in treatment.
- The first consultation is free.
- Free diagnostic test.
- TTB , TAOMS , and Nobel Biocare accredited.
- Intraoral scanners are used for examination and diagnosis.
- More than two decades of experience.
- Following sterilization and hygiene conditions is the priority of the staff.
- Possess an International Health Tourism Authorization certificate from the Turkey Ministry of Health.
Let’s continue and meet some of our top dentists.
Best Dentists in Turkey for Implants
To carry out full mouth restoration, we have specialized trained dentists for you.
ExpertiseImplants, All on 4/6/8, Veneers
EducationAkdeniz University of Antalya
- Head smile designer at DCT clinic from 2017 to 2018.
- Possess more than 30 certificates.
- Awardee for best thesis at Selçuk University of Konya.
ExpertiseImplants, All on 4/6/8, Crowns & Bridges, Dentures
EducationBaşkent University Faculty of Dentistry
- Scientific publication in ADO Journal of Clinical Sciences, 2015.
- Attended various seminars and courses on aesthetic dentistry and implants.
ExpertiseImplants, All on 4/6/8, Crowns & Bridges, Veneers
EducationEge University School of dentistry
- Co-founder of Dentaglobal Dental Clinic in Izmir.
- Certified from British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- International publications - Effect of different impression materials on the marginal fit of frameworks: An in-vitro study.
ExpertiseImplants, All on 4/6/8, Full Mouth Rehab
EducationHacettepe University Ankara
- Performed over 300 all-on-4 dental implants.
- Member of International Team for Implantology (ITI).
- Member of Turkish Dental Association.
- Thesis on Comparison of all-on-four system and all-on-six systems.
ExpertiseDental Implants, All on 4, Zygoma Implants
EducationMarmara University, Istanbul, Turkey
- Member of the Turkish Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Member of the International Team of Implantology.
- Masters Degree in Aesthetic Dentistry.
ExpertiseImplants, All on 4/6/8, Oral surgery, Extractions
EducationNew York University
- Implantology expert by the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI).
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD).
- Member of the European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (EAED).
- Member of the American Dental Association (ADA).
Your beautiful smile is just a click away!Book now!
Is Full Mouth Restoration in Turkey Safe?
- Turkey has successful medical and dental systems.
- The high-quality dental work in Turkey is because of-
- Use of quality brands – Nobel Biocare, Invisalign.
- Services of international medical standards. 
- USHAS aims to position Turkey as a global leader in value-added healthcare. 
- As per studies, the number of Britons traveling to Turkey for dental treatment has increased due to long NHS waiting. 
- International patients visit Turkey not only for affordable treatment but also for the high quality and technology standards. 
To stay safe:
- Keep a list of emergency contact numbers.
- Avoid public gatherings.
- Avoid public display of affection.
- Stay in touch with local news sources.
- Be vigilant.
- Obey security instructions.
Tips for Dental Tourism in Turkey
For easy conversation, learn:
- Hello: Merhaba
- Bye: Hoşçakal
- Thank You: Teşekkürler
- Yes: Evet
- No: Hayir
- Help me: Bana yardım et
For your convenience and safety, you can refer to mentioned emergency contact numbers.
Turkey- Emergency Contact Numbers
Is safety still a concern for you?
Read what our happy dental tourists have to say about dental work in Turkey!
Full Mouth Restoration in Turkey Reviews
We are recognized by our patients.
Let’s read the testimonials about our all-on-4 and all-on-6 dental implants in Turkey prices, safety, and service.
The All-on-6 treatment at this clinic has reinforced my trust in their professionalism and expertise. 😁
Jan Bjarne Benjaminsen, UK
All-on-6 implants in Turkey
Antera provided outstanding service with 7 implants and 24 crowns, highly recommend!
Ian Shylan, UK
Dental implants in Turkey
I am extremely pleased with the outstanding work done on my five implants and 26 crowns.
Alex Benjamin, US
Dental implants in Turkey
Perfect place, wonderful staff! Happy with my teeth, highly recommend!
Tabitha Willia, UK
Dental Work in Turkey
Dental Work in Turkey-Patient Testimonial
Full Mouth Restoration in Turkey-Before & After
Check out the before and after images of our patients.
Full Mouth Restoration in Turkey | Before & After
Full Mouth Restoration in Turkey | Before & After
Explore how to reach Turkey for your dental rehabilitation.
Scroll down and read.
Dental Tourism in Turkey
Turkey can be your one-stop destination for full mouth dental implants if you are from the UK or the US.
It is affordable and acquaints you with its rich culture at the same time.
Your treatment requires multiple visits with different time durations.
So you can enjoy the rich heritage along with the treatment.
Republic of Turkey
How Can You Get to Turkey?
Scroll down to learn how you can plan your journey:
The most convenient and obvious way to reach Turkey is by flight.
It has 35 international airports. 
|Istanbul International Airport (IST)||It is the busiest airport in Europe. |
|Ankara Esenboğa International Airport (ESB)||Environment-friendly airport, 25 km from the city center.|
|Izmir Adnan Menderes International Airport (ADB)||Izmir, a fast-growing Turkish city,  has an airport just 18 km from the nearest city.|
|Antalya Airport (AYT)||It is 2nd busiest airport, after Istanbul Airport and is only 13 km from the city.|
- Average flight duration from UK: 3 hours 50 minutes
- Best time to fly to Turkey: April-May & September-October 
- Popular airlines: British Airlines & Easyjet
- Cheapest month to travel: January 
- For traveling from the US, you must apply for an e-visa to fly to Turkey. It allows you to stay there for 90 days. 
- If you are coming from the UK, you can fly to Turkey visa-free for 90 days. 
Turkey has good railway connections with Europe and Asia.
On average, it will take 4 days to reach Turkey from the UK via train.
You can take high-speed passenger trains to visit your dental clinic on different routes.
Prime railway stations of Turkey are-
|Adana Station||Busiest railway station rendering 50 services per day.|
|Izmir Station||Offers more than 50 services per day.|
|Ankara Station||Provides high-speed trains to and from Konya, Istanbul, and Eskisehir.|
|Istanbul Station||It runs high-speed and express trains on different routes.|
- To travel to Turkey by train, you require an e-visa or short-time tourist visa. 
- From Germany, one can enter with passport and ID cards. 
Turkey shares its land borders with eight countries, so good options for a road trip are available. 
It takes a 30-34 hours continuous drive to Turkey from the UK.
Arriving with family and relishing the journey may require a few days of travel.
|Greece and Turkey||Kastanies-Pazarkule, Kipi-Ipsala|
|Bulgaria and Turkey||Kapitan Andreevo-Kapikule, Lesovo-Hamzabeyli, Malko Tarnovo-Aziziye|
|Georgia and Turkey||Sarp, Turkoglu, Aktas|
|Iran and Turkey||Bazargan-Gurbulak|
Borders with Syria and Iraq are closed for entry due to conflicts.
Borders with Armenia are now open for diplomats and third-country citizens  (Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Australia/Oceania).
- Turkish visa/e-visa.
- Your passport (valid for at least six months).
- Vehicle registration documents and license.
- Your internationally accepted driver's license.
- Insurance certificate, valid in Turkey- travel as well as vehicle.
Source: Natvisa 
You can ride to Turkey on a cruise and by ferry
It is the most beautiful way of transportation.
Docks are available in- Antalya, Izmir, Bodrum, and Istanbul.
- You can stay in Turkey for 72 hours if you travel by water.
For an extended stay, you need a visa/e-visa. 
We have been reading about Turkey’s beauty since the beginning.
Want to know which places can make your trip exceptional?
Let’s introduce you to our top destinations.
Places To Visit in Turkey
Turkey is spread over an area of 780,580 sq. km. 
Republic of Turkey-Country Profile
In Turkey, our major dental clinics are located in- Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara, and Antalya.
Discover the ideal clinic that suits your needs and explore Turkey’s beauty during treatment.
In 1985, UNESCO designated it as a world heritage site. 
It is a precious Istanbul monument built as a church which was later transformed into a mosque
It is now a museum for all.
The structure is also known as Sultan Ahmed Mosque. 
It is famous for its dispute with Mecca for having six Minarets.
Eager to see why it is called Blue Mosque- visit and explore.
This market is perfect if you are a shopaholic looking for jewels, clothes, pottery, and valuable handicrafts.
Fond of addressing beautiful views, this location is a must-visit place to treat your eyes.
Historically and architecturally significant, it is the heart of Ankara.
Anitkabir consists of structures and monuments, with a wooded area known as Peace Park.
It depicts the rich culture of Ankara.
Built for Military protection, it is now one of the finest Turkish architecture.
It is the oldest cave in Turkey that takes you back to the Paleolithic Age.
Since then, it has been providing shelter to humans.
It is claimed to be the best-preserved colossal Roman archeological site. 
It contains ruins of the city and a Roman theatre (capacity of 15000).
Curious regarding dental tourism in Turkey? Read our article here.
Imagine having the perfect solution for your dental worries paired up with an amazing vacation!
Transform your smile with our affordable full mouth restoration in Turkey.
Not only will you find budget-friendly prices, but we also offer mind-blowing package deals.
So why wait?
Contact our dental tourism consultants to kick-start your wallet-friendly dental-vacay.
Full mouth implants can be done within the range of €7500 - €14,000 in Turkey.
On average, you can save 70% in Turkey compared to the UK and the US.
However, it also depends on the patient's condition and the implants used in the procedure.
It takes two appointments for your dental procedure.
- Eight to ten days for the first appointment.
- Seven to eight days for the second.
Some dentists can complete the whole process in a single appointment of eight to ten days.
Time depends on the quality of the patient's jawbone and the clinic selected.
Healing takes nearly six months, depending on the procedure and material used. 
You can fasten the recovery by maintaining oral hygiene.
Brush, mouthwash, and floss are the key to recovery.