Low-Cost Zygomatic Implants Abroad
Zygomatic implants abroad is a low-cost dental solution with a high success rate that replaces the missing teeth in your upper jaw. Read this article to learn why thousands of international patients flock abroad for this brand-new treatment.
Video Courtesy: Clínica Médico Dental Pardiñas
Why Do People Go for Zygomatic Implants Abroad?
Zygomatic implants are placed into the cheekbone to support the upper jaw. It makes the treatment a lucrative option for those with less bone mass.
Let’s look at other facts which will incline you towards getting Zygomatic implants abroad:
💵 Affordable Treatment
🦷 Immediate Loading
🙌 High Success Rate
🆕 New Treatment
How Much Will Zygomatic Dental Implants Cost?
The answer is affordable if you wonder how much Zygomatic implants cost abroad!
Zygomatic implants cost a bomb in western countries. There, their prices range from $32,000-$38,000.
However, Zygomatic implants cost a mere $1,100 in Colombia, and in Costa Rica, the same is placed at $2,000.
Alternatively, if you plan to travel to India, you can get quad zygomatic dental implants for $1,400 only!
In Mexico and Vietnam, they cost around $10,000 and $14,000, respectively.
The dental implants abroad packages include all medical and surgical costs.
Zygomatic Implants Costs (USD) in Western Countries
Zygomatic Implants Costs (USD) Abroad
*These are the average costs and prices vary depending on the case’s complexity
Get these revolutionary implants by saving 60%! 🤯Request FREE quote
What Are Zygomatic Implants?
Zygomatic implants are an effective alternative to traditional two-stage and rapid loading protocols for rehabilitating the atrophic posterior maxilla.
Zygomatic implants eliminate the need for grafting and sinus lift treatments, resulting in faster and more pleasant treatment.
Additional indications for zygomatic implants include unsuccessful placement of conventional implants, failure of sinus augmentation or grafting techniques, and recovery from trauma and tumor resections.
Source: Foundation for Oral Rehabilitation 
Zygomatic Implants Vs. Other Full-Mouth Rehabs
|Zygomatic Implants||All on 4||All on 6/8||Removable Dentures|
|Work by fixing a replacement bridge using dental implants ||A fixed hybrid denture is supported on 4 implants in the jaw bone ||6/8 implants support a fixed bridge in the jaw bone ||A denture is removable |
|Graftless procedure ||Graftless procedure ||A bone graft may be needed ||May be required|
|4-6 months||3-9 months ||3-9 months||3-6 months |
|Highly stable ||Highly stable ||Highly stable ||Not very stable |
All on 4 Dental Implants
All on 8 dental implants
Components of a Zygomatic Implant System
Zygomatic Implants are longer than usual implants that are placed in the Zygomatic (cheek) bone.
Components of Zygomatic Implants; Image Courtesy: Nobel Biocare
You should note that Zygomatic implants reduce the need for grafting and sinus lift treatments, leading to a quicker and more pleasant recovery. 
Candidate for Zygoma Dental Implants
Indications for Zygomatic implants are:
1. Terminal dentition, failing teeth or who are entirely edentulous
2. Failed conventional implants
3. Failed sinus augmentation or bone grafting procedures. 
Why Are Zygomatic Dental Implants Better?
- A zygomatic Implant is a graft-less procedure.
- Patients with severe maxillary atrophy can get fixed dentures with zygomatic implants. 
Are There Any Disadvantages of Zygomatic Implants?
By now, you’d definitely want to google about Zygomatic implants abroad pros and cons.
Though we have covered all the significant advantages of getting a zygomatic implant abroad, let’s now throw some light on its drawbacks as well.
- Zygomatic implants are. new treatment and requires surgical expertise from the dentist.
- Risk of orbital injury (eye injury on account of decompressing of certain veins).
- Speech problems with palatal emergence.
- Periorbital and conjunctival hematoma.
- Post-surgery sinusitis.
- Oroantral fistula.
Source: NCBI 
What Are the Precautions for Zygomatic Implants?
Patients with any debilitating medical conditions, for example, uncontrolled hypertension or diabetes, heart diseases, diseases related to blood, cancers, or ongoing radiotherapy, have to be correctly evaluated.
A proper assessment is vital to ascertain if the patient can get this procedure. In some instances, the signed consent of their medical practitioner may be required.
Further, it is also a good practice to check the brand and system used in the country you choose to get your zygomatic implants.
Brands, Systems & Implants Used in Different Countries
|Nobel Biocare||Zygomatic Implants||USA||NobelZygoma|
|Straumann||Zygomatic Implants||Switzerland||CM Zygomatic|
Time to stop feeling conscious about your teeth!Book your appointment
The Procedure of Zygomatic Implants
One zygomatic implant is placed on each side of the maxilla, combined with 2-4 conventional implants in the anterior region.
This could be maxillary zygoma all on 4 or any other number of implants.
For the severally resorbed maxilla, when placement of anterior implants is not possible, the concept can be expanded by inserting 2 additional zygomatic implants in a more anterior position (Quad zygoma).
Zygomatic implants nowadays are usually immediately loaded with a fixed bridge.
Post Surgery Tips for Zygomatic Implants
Top 3 Do’s
- Maintain good oral hygiene.
- Eat a soft diet.
- Take prescribed antibiotics.
Top 3 Don’ts
- Don’t touch the surgery site.
- Do not smoke.
- No vigorous exercise.
Diet After Dental Surgery
Why are Zygomatic Implants Cheaper in Dental Tourism Destinations?
- Labor costs, operating costs, and the cost to build a practice are all lower in these countries.
- Dentists in many dental tourism destinations don’t have to repay massive student debt, unlike their counterparts in the US. 
Where To Get Low-Cost Zygoma Dental Implants Abroad?
Let’s now check out the beautiful abroad destinations where you can get affordable Zygomatic implants.
- Crossing over to Mexico from the United States is hassle-free. There are frequent flights from all major American cities to essential places in Mexico.
- Mexico is a favorite among tourist destinations of the world. Along with your dental treatment, you can enjoy a relaxing vacation here.
Mexico for Zygomatic Implants
- Our network clinics are spread across Mexico. We have clinics in Tijuana, Cancun, Los Algodones, Mexicali, Puerto Vallarta, Ajijic, and Nuevo Laredo which place Zygomatic implants.
- Thailand has geographical proximity to Australia and New Zealand. This makes it a favorable location for many Australian and New Zealand patients.
- It is a very sought-after tourist destination.
Thailand for Zygomatic Implants
- One of our network clinics in Thailand is the only one in the country with an ISO 9001:2008 certification for both the clinic and the lab.
- We work with internationally accredited dental clinics in San Jose, Costa Rica.
- The head clinician is affiliated with the American Dental Association (ADA), the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID), and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
Costa Rica for Zygomatic Implants
- Costa Rica is convenient for potential dental tourists from the United States and Canada. According to the US Department of State, Americans are allowed a visa-less stay not exceeding 90 days.
- Dentavacation has partner dental clinics in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
- Vietnam is often depicted as a place with steamy jungles and hot beaches.
Vietnam for Zygomatic Implants
- Moreover, the country’s climate is quite diverse, with freezing temperatures and snow in its northern highlands.
- The partner dental clinics of Dentavacation are in Bogota, Cartagena, and Medellin.
Colombia for Zygomatic Implants
- Colombia is the second most bio-diverse country in the world. Located in the north of South America, it has a coastline on the Caribbean Sea and the Pacific Ocean.
- India is a mosaic of multicultural experiences and one of the world’s oldest civilizations.
- Our network clinics are spread across India in Ahmedabad, Rajkot, and Chandigarh.
India for Zygomatic Implants
- Our partner dentist in Chandigarh, India, is internationally trained and is a Nobel-certified Implantologist.
Quality and Safety of Dental Implants Abroad
If you are wondering how to ensure the quality and safety of your Zygomatic dental implants abroad, we are here to help you.
Finding a Reputable Dental Clinic Abroad
- Check for the accreditations and affiliations of the dental clinic.
- Most of our clinics are accredited by National Organizations, Joint Commission International(JCI), American Dental Association (ADA), American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID), and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI). Some clinics also have ISO 9001:2008 certification for both the clinic and the lab.
Technology Used at Dental Clinic
- Find if the dental clinic uses state-of-the-art technology for a particular treatment.
- Our partner dental clinics are equipped with world-class systems like CEREC Sirona Dentsply same-day implants, Nobel Biocare, Straumann, Zimmer, and Bredent Implant systems.
Tips To Ensure Quality and Safety of Zygomatic Dental Implants Abroad
You should do thorough research about the clinic and the treating dentist. Please find out the dentist’s qualifications and verify them with the issuing body.
Other Quality Indicators
- Sterilization is of extreme importance. Hence, the dental clinic must meet the set international standards.
- Check if the clinic has an in-house dental lab because it allows your dentist to have better control of treatment from start to end. Further, it also ensures faster turnarounds.
Patient Review of Zygomatic Implants Abroad
We know that a new treatment always draws skepticism. Hence, below is a video of a patient testimonial for zygomatic implants abroad.
Phyllis Goodwin, a patient from the USA talks about getting zygomatic implants abroad
Zygomatic implants are an affordable and time-saving solution in cases where you lack bone mass.
Further, getting zygomatic implants abroad will warrant a saving of 60%-97% and also promise a breathtaking vacation.
Hence, hop on to the wagon and get your smile and confidence back!
Zygomatic implants last really long. In fact, a 12-year cumulative success rate (CSR) of Zygomatic implants was recorded at 95.21%. 
Zygomatic implants are not expensive at all. But this is provided you seek the treatment abroad.
While their cost may pinch you in your home country, getting Zygomatic implants abroad will only cost you between $1,100-$10,000.
It entails a savings of 60%-97% on the cost of your home country.
Get low cost zygomatic implants abroad!I need more information