Dental Clinics & Dentists in Turkey
10 Best Dentists in Turkey
Read below to find out more about some of the best dentists, prosthodontists, and oral surgeons in Turkey.
ExpertiseDental implants, oral surgery
EducationIstanbul Medipol University Faculty of Dentistry
ExpertiseDental implants, crowns
EducationIstanbul Medipol University
ExpertiseGum surgeries & deep cleaning
EducationEge University Faculty of Dentistry
ExpertiseRCT, Veneers, Fillings
EducationEge University School of dentistry
ExpertiseImplants, Crowns, Veneers
Say no to long wait lists! Get immediate appointmentsBook now!
Dentist Qualifications & Associations
- Dental students embark on a 5-year program in dentistry from one of 15 dental schools across the country.
- Further studies include 2-5 years of postgraduate study in specialist areas.
Their accreditations include:
- Turkish Dental Association
- Association of Esthetic Dentistry Academy Turkey
- Association of Esthetic Dentistry Academy England
- Turkish Periodontology Association
- Turkish Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- İstanbul Erkek Lisesi Mezunlari Denergi
- European Federation of Orthodontics
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical Society
Cost of Dental Work in Turkey
Dental Clinic Prices in Turkey vs. the UK and the US
|Dental Implant Including Abutment||$5,000||$3,300||$680|
|All-On-4 Dental Implants||$28,000||$1,8000||$5,030|
|PFM Dental Crowns||$1,200||$1,000||$260|
|Tooth Extraction – Surgical||$650||$400||$90|
|Root Canal Treatment||$1,500||$920||$130|
|Porcelain Veneers Per Tooth||$2,000||$1,000||$210|
Dental work is not overpriced anymore!Save up to 85%!
What Is the Quality Like?
The quality of dental work in Turkey is high. Here are some reasons why:
- Quality brands – Nobel Biocare, Invisalign.
- Sterilization of international medical standards.
- Dentists in Turkey are qualified (5-8 years of education) and registered with national associations.
- All clinics are audited regularly for quality, service, and health and safety standards.
Are There Any Guarantees on Dental Work?
Guarantees vary from clinic to clinic. Some of them are:
- 2-5 years for conventional treatments
- Lifetime guarantees for dental implants
Do Dentists in Turkey Speak English?
English is widely spoken in Turkey, mainly in dental clinics that attract dental tourists.
Where Are the Best Dental Clinics in Turkey-Based?
It is the principal seaport of Turkey. With over 15 million people, Istanbul has many high-quality dental clinics and hospitals. 20% of all Turkey’s dentists practice here.
It is the third most populous city. It has a metropolitan feel with a population of 2.95 million and houses some of the country’s top dental clinics and hospitals.
It is the largest city on the Mediterranean coast and is home to over 1 million people. It’s known for high-quality healthcare that attracts numerous dental tourists.
What Is the Best Time To Visit Turkey?
- Best Months – April, May, September, and October
- June through September are hot, with temperatures reaching the mid 30’s
- The weather cools considerably from late October
Payment Methods Accepted in Turkey Dental Clinics
- Mastercard, Visa, Credit and Debit cards
- Cash (Turkish Lira and Euros)
- Bank transfers
- Traveler’s cheques
Is It Safe To Visit a Dentist in Turkey?
Yes. The overall crime rate in Turkey is low. Especially in the cities where our recommended dental clinics are situated.
To make it easy, we have done much of the research for you and have picked out some of the best dental clinics in Turkey based on the following criteria.
- Highly qualified and accredited dentists
- Experience with foreign patients
- International standards of sterilization protocols
- State-of-the-art technology
- Multilingual staff
- Easy and efficient follow-ups
- Safe-stay options around the clinic
While it is recommended to keep away from Syrian border cities, dental tourist destinations like Antalya and Izmir have moderate or higher safety ratings.
Check out the table below:
|City||Safety Index rating|
In Your Budget
Save with affordable options.
We’ve Got Your Back
With 24×7 customer service, we are a call or a chat away.
Get quality dental work.
The Right Clinic
Convenient & Safe Clinic Locations.
Be Back Home Sooner
Get priority appointments & enjoy no wait times.
Multiple Payment Options
We help you with multiple dental financing & payment options.
Destinations for Cheap Dental Implants in the World!