Curious to know whether cosmetic dentistry Kusadasi, Turkey, can transform your smile so that you no longer have to hide it? Yes, it can, and that too at 85% of UK prices!
Look at the stunning smile makeovers achieved by previous patients!
Zirconium Veneers Kusadasi Before & After
Zirconium Crowns Kusadasi Before & After
Emax Crowns Kusadasi Before & After
Dental Implants Kusadasi Before & After
Want a Hollywood smile for yourself but have some reservations about Turkey?
It’s only natural to wonder why the prices are so low or whether you can get high-quality care in Kusadasi.
This blog will answer all your questions about cosmetic dentistry in Kusadasi and tell you just why it’s the solution you’ve been looking for!
To begin with, why just take our word for it?
Read the dental cosmetic Kusadasi reviews below to find out how patients have benefitted from getting dental work in this coastal town!
Cosmetic Dentistry Kusadasi, Turkey: Reviews
Very happy that we chose this clinic! The whole process was very comfortable. Pleased with the results and can safely recommend them!
Anastassia Zeltser, France
Dental Veneers, Kusadasi, Turkey
A brilliant experience. Have never felt more comfortable with a dentist than during my time here! I would recommend to anyone.
Bob Doust, UK
Dental Crowns, Kusadasi, Turkey
The treatment was painless & high-quality. Have found my go-to dental practice. In the future, will combine a visit with a holiday!
Nadja Kehm, Germany
Dental Implants, Kusadasi, Turkey
Excited after reading these dentist Kusadasi reviews?
You can also experience the same level of care & dental perfection by choosing Kusadasi!
Eager to know just how much you will be spending on cosmetic dental work in Kusadasi?
Scroll below to find out!
Cost of Cosmetic Dentistry, Kusadasi, Turkey
The cost of cosmetic dentistry, Kusadasi, Turkey, is around 85% less than that in the UK.
For example, dental veneers in Kusadasi will cost you €100-200 (per unit) whereas in the UK you will have to spend as much as €1,220.
Similarly, dental crowns Kusadasi cost ranges from €120-200 but will cost you anywhere from €800-1,400 in the UK.
A dental implant in Kusadasi will cost you €450-800 but as much as €3,100 in the UK.
Have a look at the table below to understand the difference between Kusadasi and UK costs in more detail.
Cosmetic Dentistry Kusadasi Price List vs. UK
|Titanium Implants (Hiossen/Straumann)*||€450-800||€3,100||74-85%|
|Porcelain Emax Crown||€200||€1,200||83%|
|Full Porcelain Crown||€200||€1,150||82%|
|Composite Resin Veneer**||€100||€870||88%|
|Laser Teeth Whitening||€120||€700||82%|
*including abutment **per unit ***per arch
#Kusadasi dentist prices are case-dependent
You also get a few cosmetic dental packages in Kusadasi to sweeten the deal!
Smile Makeover Packages in Kusadasi, Turkey
- Initial Examination
- Panoramic X-ray
- 20 Zirconium Veneers
- Airport Transfer
- 28 Zirconium Veneers
- Airport Transfer
Wondering what payment methods are accepted at the Kusadasi dental clinic?
You can pay for your cosmetic dental work with:
- Cash (EURO, USD, POUND, LIRA)
- Credit or Debit cards
Shine brighter with an affordable smile!Get a FREE quote
Is It Worth Going to Kusadasi, Turkey, for Teeth?
Allured by the cost-savings but wary of the quality of care?
Let us assure you that the low cost of having teeth done in Turkey does not translate into poor quality work.
In fact, Kusadasi Turkey dental prices are low simply because of a lower cost of living compared to the UK. 
This includes lower cost of real estate and other overhead expenses, which makes running a dental clinic in Turkey a lot cheaper than in Europe. 
With that said, let’s explore the various benefits of getting cosmetic dental work in Kusadasi.
Why Choose Cosmetic Dentistry, Kusadasi, Turkey?
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry Kusadasi, Turkey
- Big Savings: Up to 85% off along with exciting packages
- Accredited Clinic: For health tourism by the Turkish government
- High Quality: Top implant brands used & all procedures guaranteed
- Latest Technology: Quick & accurate diagnoses and digital smile design
- Safety Assured: Strict sterilization policy
- No Hassle: Airport pick-up and drop-off provided
Want more details about the clinic where you can get a dream smile with added perks? Then keep scrolling!
Best Dental Clinic For Cosmetic Dentistry Kusadasi, Turkey
If you’re wondering where can I get my teeth done in Turkey, we’ve got you covered!
Choosing the right dental clinic is the most important decision you need to make to ensure the success of your smile makeover.
Your choice should be based on:
- The facilities & technology available at the clinic
- The quality of the material used
- Whether it provides a warranty
- Its sterilization policy
- Its accreditations
DentaVacation provides you with a clinic that checks all of these boxes. Read more about it below!
- Awarded the International Health Tourism Authorization Certificate by Turkey’s Ministry of Health
- Top dental implant brands used: Hiossen & Straumann
- Lifetime guarantee provided on implants & 2 year guarantee on crowns, veneers, bridges, & dentures
- Digital smile design through the use of latest technology such as digital panoramic x-ray, intraoral scanners, 3D printers
- In house lab enabling fast & efficient dental work
- Sterilization done with the help of the latest Autoclave technology
- Free airport pick-up and drop-off offered
But it’s not enough to just know the clinic’s features.
You should dive deep and get to know the experience & qualifications of the dental team as well.
Scroll down to meet the dental experts who will treat you in Kusadasi!
Best Cosmetic Dentist Kusadasi, Turkey
What makes our partner dentists the best dentist in Kusadasi, Turkey?
To begin with, they are highly experienced & qualified to perform advanced dental treatments.
Despite over a decade of experience, they keep up with the latest advancements in the field by:
- Attending upskilling courses & conferences
- Publishing in international research journals
This ensures that you get the same quality of care as you would get in the UK.
Moreover, by following up-to-date techniques they can help you achieve your smile makeover goals in a safe and efficient way.
Learn all about them below!
ExpertiseCrowns and Bridges, Dentures, Aligners
EducationGazi University Faculty of Dentistry
- Took part as a speaker at TDB International Scientific Congress, 2nd International Congress of Multidisciplinary Studies in Medical Sciences, 1st International Dental Research and Health Sciences Congress, etc.
- Internationally valid training certificate in Advanced Orthodontic Training and Joint-occlusion Training
- Published a scientific paper in the International Dental Research Journal. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5577/intdentres.2022.vol12.no3.6
ExpertiseDental Fillings, Veneers
EducationGazi University Faculty of Dentistry
- Internationally valid training certificates in Advanced Orthodontic Training and Joint-occlusion Training, Anterior Aesthetic Composite Bonding, Chewable Botox and Dermal Filler, & Laminated Ceramic Coating
- Completed a 40-hour Advanced Course in Orthodontics
Get your smile designed by expertsBook consultation
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry Kusadasi, Turkey?
Cosmetic dentistry includes a range of procedures whose primary aim is to improve the appearance of your teeth. 
Sometimes they can improve your oral health or restore functionality as well!
Let’s learn how you can get a smile makeover with cosmetic dentistry in Kusadasi, Turkey.
What Is Smile Makeover in Kusadasi, Turkey?
If you are looking to get cosmetic dental work, you must have heard the term smile makeover a lot.
But do you know what it means?
Smile makeover refers to the use of multidisciplinary cosmetic procedures.
Its goal is to achieve optimal & long-term aesthetic and functional results. 
Smile makeover is generally done through a complete digital workflow. Learn all about it below!
Smile Makeover in Kusadasi, Turkey
What Is Digital Smile Design in Kusadasi, Turkey?
Digital Smile Design in Kusadasi, Turkey
Digital smile design refers to the use of digital technology to design, plan, and perform a smile makeover.
The dentist will take X-rays & photographs to create a 3D face analysis.
The smile design software will interpret your smile as a 3D mathematic model, which can be used to create an accurate restorative treatment plan.
The restorative prosthesis is also made with the help of CAD/CAM technology.
Source: TIJED 
Next, let’s find out what procedures are used in Kusadasi to level up your smile!
Procedures Included in Cosmetic Dentistry Kusadasi, Turkey
Dental Veneers in Kusadasi, Turkey
Dental Veneers Kusadasi, Turkey
Veneers are thin shells that can be placed on the front of your teeth to hide discolouration, crookedness, decay, chips, or gaps.
It is minimally invasive as only a small amount of enamel is removed to place them on the teeth.
There are two major types of veneers: porcelain & resin composite.
Check out some differences between the two types below and choose the best type for you accordingly!
Porcelain Veneers vs. Composite Veneers
|More expensive||Less expensive|
|Requires more enamel removal||Requires less enamel removal|
|Can last for 20 years||Last around 5 years|
|Will not stain||May stain over time|
|Less likely to chip or fracture||More likely to chip or fracture|
|Harder to fix||Easier to fix|
Source: MNT 
Another option to consider is zirconium veneers, which are: 
- Highly biocompatible
- Translucent & able to match the shade gradient of natural teeth
Dental Crowns in Kusadasi, Turkey
Dental Crown Kusadasi, Turkey
Dental crowns are caps that, unlike veneers, can cover the entire tooth.
This makes them a better option for you if your tooth is broken or has little structure left. 
There are different types of crowns that you can choose from in Kusadasi. Learn about them below.
Most common & durable type of crown, which is stronger than porcelain due to its metal substructure.  But it can cause metal allergies or trouble with shade matching.  
This is one of the most biocompatible, strong, and durable types of crown, and it is also highly aesthetic and needs minimal preparation time. 
Made of lithium disilicate glass-ceramic, emax crowns are highly aesthetic, strong, and available in various shades & translucency levels. 
These are biocompatible and a great option for front teeth. But they’re not suited for back teeth as porcelain is brittle in nature and might also pose a problem if you grind your teeth.  
Dental Implants in Kusadasi, Turkey
Dental Implant Kusadasi, Turkey
If you have missing teeth, dental implants are a great option to replace them with artificial teeth.
They consist of a titanium screw which is connected to an abutment topped by a dental crown.
Titanium is a biocompatible material, which means that dental implants are safe & not harmful to your body.
You should, however, note that if you are a smoker, the long-term success of your implant can be adversely affected.
Source: FDA 
Dentures in Kusadasi, Turkey
Dentures Kusadasi, Turkey
Also known as false teeth, dentures are an alternative to implants.
They are usually made of porcelain, acrylic, or metal.
Unlike implants, they are removable and require to be cleaned by soaking them in a cleaning solution.
Other than regular dentures, Kusadasi also offers flexible dentures which are:
- Less brittle
- More comfortable
- Don’t require denture adhesives or metal clasps
Sources: NHS,  Colgate 
Teeth Whitening in Kusadasi, Turkey
Teeth Whitening Kusadasi, Turkey
Laser teeth whitening can significantly improve the brightness of your teeth by up to 10 shades.
It involves applying bleach to teeth and using a laser to generate heat which increases the effectiveness of the bleach and gives quick results.
However, you should know that its effects might not last longer than 6 months to 2 years.
Source: Colgate 
Ready to get your digitally crafted smile makeover but worried about safety?
Then you need to read the next section!
Is Cometic Dentistry Kusadasi, Turkey, Safe?
Yes, cosmetic dentistry Kusadasi, Turkey, is safe, provided that you do your research when choosing a clinic.
Let us aid you in your research by providing you with some key highlights.
- Awarded the IHTAC by Turkey's Ministry of Health
- Dental team with 13 years of experience and international certifications & publications
- Use of top dental brands and provision of guarantee on cosmetic dental work
- In-house lab with the latest technology, such as digital panoramic x-ray, intraoral scanners, & 3D printers
- Patient safety ensured through the use of the latest Autoclave technology for sterilization
Cosmetic dental procedures have high success/survival rates:
- Dental veneers: 91% in 20 years 
- Dental crowns: 95% in 15 years 
- Dental implants: 94% in 15 years 
- Dentures: 85% in 10 years 
Kusadasi is a safe city, even more so than a bigger city like Istanbul, but you should always take precautions as a tourist. 
So, ready to pack your bags and get your dream smile?
Then let’s learn a little bit about the city you would be traveling to!
Dental Tourism in Kusadasi, Turkey
Kusadasi is a coastal town on the Aegean coast in Turkey’s Aydin province.
It started receiving an influx of tourists back in the 1960s and has grown to become a resort town & cruise destination since then! 
Why not get a dental makeover and a refreshing seaside holiday as an added bonus?
Dental Tourism Kusadasi
No idea how to reach Kusadasi? Let us tell you!
How to Reach Kusadasi, Turkey
Kusadasi does not have an airport of its own but you can fly to Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport (ADB), from where it is an hour away.
Refer to the table below for flight details.
Flights From the UK to Izmir (ADB)
|London (STN)||3 hr 40 min||Nonstop|
|Manchester (MAN)||7 hr||1|
|Birmingham (BHX)||7 hr 25 min||1|
|Edinburgh (EDI)||8 hr||1|
The clinic also offers a free airport pick-up service, so you don’t have to worry about arranging transportation.
Documents Required to Enter Turkey
When flying to Turkey, UK citizens must carry with them:
- Passport valid for at least 150 days from the date of arrival
- One full empty page for entry & exit stamps in the passport
- No Visa if your visit does not exceed 90 days in a 180-day period
Source: Gov.uk 
Where to Stay in Kusadasi, Turkey
No need to worry about accommodation as there are many hotels near our partner clinic.
Check some of them out below.
DoubleTree by Hilton Kusadasi
Hotel By Karaaslan Inn
Fun Facts About Kusadasi, Turkey
- Kusadasi (pronounced “koo-shah-dah-suh”) means ‘bird island’ in Turkish
- Its native population is merely 100,000 but exceeds to over 2 million during the tourist season
- It has pleasant weather year-round, so your dental trip does not need to be season-bound
- As it is a tourist town, you will find that locals here can speak English
- It is home to Turkey’s 3rd largest port: Kusadasi Ege Port
- There are a wide variety of things you can do here, such as go on a cruise, relax at the beach, visit historical sites, do a bike tour, go on a jeep safari, and so much more
Source: Explore Kusadasi 
Cosmetic dentistry Kusadasi Turkey can be your ticket to a smile that frees you from that harsh voice inside your head.
Spend 85% less than you would have to in the UK to be able to show off your pearly whites!
Contact us now to get started on your dental adventure in the hands of the best dental experts!
The cost of a full set of teeth in Kusadasi, Turkey, will cost you somewhere between €2,000-€2,400.
For example, the cost of a full set of 20 composite veneers in Kusadasi starts at €2,000.
Similarly, a full set of 20 PFM crowns will cost you around €2,400.
The cost can increase if you choose a different type of veneer or crown, but you’re sure to spend 85% less than in the UK!
It is cheaper to get your teeth done in Kusadasi, Turkey, than in the UK because of Turkey’s lower cost of living, which ultimately reduces the overhead expenses of running a dental clinic. 
Kusadasi Turkey veneers are worth it because they are 83-88% less expensive than in the UK.
Moreover, in Kusadasi, you can get digitally designed veneers for a complete smile makeover!