Dental Work In Bursa, Turkey
Want to fix your smile without burning a hole in your pocket? You can get dental work in Bursa, Turkey, at prices 60-80% lower than in the UK.
Moreover, you get to add a delightful vacation to sweeten the deal!
Video courtesy: Travel Penguin
Why Choose Bursa For Your Dental Work
The cost of dental work in Bursa is 60-80% cheaper than in the UK.
However, don’t let this alarm you about the quality of the treatment.
The following factors explain the real reason behind these affordable prices:
- The Turkish government has incentivized dental tourism. 
- The cost of living in Bursa is 81% lower than in the UK, which reduces the cost of setting up a dental practice here. 
- The Euro to Lira exchange rate makes dental services in Bursa more affordable for foreigners.
Click here to see the prices of dental procedures in Bursa.
No Compromises with Quality
Despite being pocket-friendly, the dental care you get in Bursa is also high quality.
- Our recommended clinic in Bursa uses top brands such as Straumann and Medentica.
- They also employ the latest dental technology, such as digital intraoral scanners and panoramic X-rays.
Click here to learn more about one of Bursa’s best dental clinics.
Our partner clinic in Bursa has highly qualified dentists who:
- Have 10+ years of experience.
- Are members of national as well as international boards of dentistry.
Click here to check out the credentials of Bursa’s top dentists.
Language No Bar
- Most dentists in Bursa can speak English fluently.
- Our partner clinic also has translators on board.
Two in One: Dental Care & Vacation
- Explore its culture through historical monuments and a market for Turkish souvenirs.
- Enjoy its scenic vistas through a lake and a ski resort that looks like a winter wonderland!
Safety No Concern
Our partner clinic prioritizes patient safety.
- They use autoclave sterilization for all dental equipment and UV light sterilization for all treatment rooms.
- The clinic is also located in a safe neighborhood.
How Much Does Dental Work Cost in Bursa?
The cost of dental work in Bursa leads to savings of 60-80% of the UK cost.
For instance, all-on-4 dental implants in Bursa cost €4,000 but around €14,500 in the UK. This means 72% savings.
Similarly, the cost of all-on-6 dental implants in Bursa is €5,400 but about €18,500 in the UK, leading to 70% savings.
Here is a table that compares the prices of dental procedures in Bursa, Turkey, to those in the UK.
Dental Work Cost Comparison (EUR)
|Root Canal Treatment||€75||€600||87%|
|*Without abutment, **Per unit, ^Includes fixed bridge per jaw.|
Get quality dental work done on a budgetGet a free quote
Top Dental Clinics in Bursa, Turkey
Here ends your search if you are looking for the best dental clinics in Bursa.
We have handpicked a clinic that will meet all your requirements.
Our partner clinic offers the following:
✅ Free consultation
✅ Prioritization of patient safety
✅ Airport pick-ups and drop-offs
✅ Board-certified, English-speaking dentists trained in treating overseas patients
Highlights of the Dental Clinic
- Use of top brands such as Straumann and Medentica.
- Autoclave sterilization is used for all dental equipment, and UV light sterilization is used in all treatment rooms.
- Latest dental technology, such as a 3Shape Intraoral Scanner for digital dentistry, a panoramic X-ray, and rotary instruments and apex locators for endodontic treatments.
Get a consultation from Bursa’s top clinicBook now
Best Dentists In Bursa, Turkey
Klinik Bursa employs some of Turkey’s leading dentists.
These dentists have 10+ years of experience and are nationally and internationally accredited.
ExpertiseDental Implants, All on 4, Zygoma Implants
EducationMarmara university, Istanbul, Turkey
- Aesthetic Dentistry Master’s Degree
- Member of the International Team for Implantology(ITI)
- Member of the Turkish Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
ExpertiseDental implants, bone graft, oral surgery
EducationSelçuk University, Konya, Turkey
- Master’s Degree in Implantology & Aesthetic Dentistry
- Member of the International Team for Implantology(ITI)
- Member of the Turkish Association of Oral and Maxillofacial surgery
ExpertiseDental crowns, teeth whitening, fillings
- Member of the Turkish Chamber of Dentists
Top Dental Procedures in Bursa, Turkey
Here are the most popular dental procedures in Bursa, Turkey.
Dental implants are titanium screws inserted in the jawbone to replace missing teeth. It provides a foundation for artificial teeth. 
Dental crowns are caps shaped like teeth. They cover damaged teeth or are mounted on dental implants to fill the space left by missing teeth. 
Veneers are a thin layer, usually of porcelain or composite resin, used to cover the front of teeth for aesthetic purposes. 
Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Root canal treatment is done for diseased or infected teeth. In it, the pulp of the infected tooth is taken out, and it is disinfected and filled. 
Procedure to remove teeth that are damaged, decayed, or infected.  It can either be simple or surgical based on the accessibility of the teeth that need to be removed. 
A filling is used to treat a tooth cavity by replacing it with composite or amalgam. 
A Perfect Dental Vacation in Bursa, Turkey
You don’t have to go just in and out of Bursa for your dental work. You can also make a vacation out of it!
Before your dental trip to Bursa, Turkey, you should know the following things.
How to Reach Bursa
To reach Bursa, take a flight from the UK to Bursa-Yenişehir airport (YEI).
From there, you can use our partner clinic’s airport pick-up and drop-off services.
Flights from the UK to Bursa (YEI)
|London (STN)||14 hr 15 min||2|
|Manchester (MAN)||20 hr||2|
|Birmingham (BHX)||25 hr 15 min||2|
You can also take a 4 hr flight from the UK to Istanbul’s Sabiha Gokcen International Airport (SAW), which is around 120 km from Bursa.
Flights from the UK to Istanbul (SAW)
|London (STN)||3 hr 40 min||Direct|
|Manchester (MAN)||4 hr||Direct|
|Birmingham (BHX)||7hr 20 min||One-stop|
From Istanbul, you can take any of the following to reach Bursa:
|Ferry (IDO or BUDO)||3 hr||₺20-₺40 (€1-€2)|
|Bus||3-4 hr||₺40-₺60 (€2-€3)|
|Taxi||2.5-3 hr||₺600 (€30)|
If you are a passport holder of any European Union country, you can enjoy a visa-free stay in Turkey for up to 90 days.
The same is valid for British citizens as well.
However, post 90 days, you will have to apply for a visa to stay in Turkey.
You can easily apply for the Turkish e-visa online.
Source: Republic of Turkiya,  Gov.UK 
Inter-City Transportation in Bursa
To travel anywhere in Bursa, you can take a taxi, Bursa’s city bus or minibus, or the metro called Bursaray. 
You can get a smart card called the BursaKart (BuKart) made for the bus and metro.  It costs ₺3.50 (€0.18).
One-way fare will cost around ₺2-3 (€0.10-€0.15) so get it charged with credit accordingly.
Taxi fare for small distances starts at ₺20-₺30 (€1-€1.55).
Where to Stay in Bursa
We recommend the following hotels for a comfortable stay in Bursa, Turkey.
Gold Majesty Hotel
Sheraton Bursa Hotel
Ramada by Wyndham
Aloft Bursa Hotel
Places to See in Bursa
Bursa is a historical city full of important mosques, tombs, and other monuments. 
It is also an excellent destination for a winter holiday.
Explore the following tourist attractions in Bursa during your dental trip:
The Bursa Teleferik
Longest cable car line in the world, going from Bursa city to the ski resort and National Park at Uludağ Mountain. 
Uludağ Ski Center
One of Turkey’s most popular winter sports destinations, offering various skiing and snowboarding activities.
Grand Mosque of Bursa
Built in 1399, included in the inscription that declared Bursa a UNESCO World Heritage Site. 
A covered market that sells a wide variety of items. Famous for historical buildings such as the Koza Han, where various silk products are sold.
A must-visit destination for water sports enthusiasts, offering sailing, canoeing, and rowing.
What to Eat in Bursa
Bursa is known for its rich cuisine. Be sure to try the following dishes:
Bursa's most famous dish, made of lamb, tomato sauce, and yogurt.
A Turkish meatball dish that dates back to the late 19th century.
A milk cheese dessert that is baked in the oven and then boiled in sherbet.
Baked or fried pastries, either rolled or layered, usually containing meat, cheese or potato.
Experience Thermal Tourism in Bursa
Bursa is famous for its hot springs and thermal spas.
These Turkish baths feature huge domes and marble fountains, remnants of the Byzantine and Ottoman periods.
Their waters, which are rich in magnesium, are supposed to have healing qualities.
There would be no better or unique way to relax after your dental treatment in Bursa than visiting one of these Turkish baths! 
Thermal Tourism in Bursa, Turkey
Video Courtesy: Turkey Personal Tours
Best Time to Visit Bursa
If you want a skiing trip in Uludağ, you should visit between November & March when the temperatures are between 8-10°C (46-50°F). 
For more pleasant Mediterranean weather, you should visit between May & September when the temperatures are between 18-26°C (65-80°F). 
Languages Spoken in Bursa
Turkey’s official language is Turkish. 
The dentists at our partner clinic are also fluent in English.
Currency Used in Bursa
Turkey’s currency is Lira. 
Make sure to exchange your cash, as it is best to carry local currency with you on an overseas trip.
Is Bursa Safe for Dental Work?
Yes, Bursa is safe for dental work. Let the facts tell you the truth:
- Turkey ensures rigorous moderation of its health tourism services. All healthcare providers must have proper licenses to enter Turkey’s health tourism market. 
- Bursa is also completely safe to travel to as it is around 1,000 km away from the southeast regions of Turkey that share a border with Syria. Moreover, it has a safety index of 66/100. 
- Dental care in Bursa meets international standards as our partner clinic employs nationally accredited dentists.
- It also uses top dental brands and the latest technology for digital dentistry, x-rays, and endodontic instruments. Latest technology for sterilization is also used.
Patient Reviews for Dental Work in Bursa, Turkey
Don’t just take our word for it!
Listen to the success stories of patients who got dental work in Bursa, Turkey.
I would like to thank Ms. Melda and Ms. Sinem. It was exactly as I wanted, I recommend it to everyone.
I would like to thank Mr. Kerem and his colleagues for their interest. I had a very comfortable wisdom tooth extraction operation.
I was very satisfied. My doctor, Ms. Merve, is a very kind and naive person. I am very happy with my teeth.
Thank you very much for the care and attention our doctor and clinical teammates showed during my mother's treatment.
Dental work in Bursa, Turkey, is an easy and affordable way to fix your dental troubles.
Dental work is 60-80% cheaper in Bursa than in the UK.
The city has dental clinics offering high-quality dental treatments by board-certified, well-experienced dentists.
Come to Bursa for your dental work now and take away with you a better smile and lifelong memories!
You can pay in cash in either USD, Euro, or Turkish Lira.
Depending on your procedure, you can save 60-80% compared to UK prices.
For instance, all-on-6 dental implants cost around €5,400 in Bursa
. Whereas in the UK, the cost will be upwards of €18,500.
This means roughly 70% savings.
All-on-8 dental implants cost €13,000 in the UK but only €4,000 in Bursa. This implies 69% savings.
All-on-4 Dental Implants in Bursa start at €4,000, whereas in the UK, they can cost upwards of €14,500.
This means you will save 72% of the cost if you get them in Bursa.
Bursa has excellent dental clinics offering top dental treatments that are high quality but affordable.
Our partner clinic uses
- Top dental brands such as Straumann and Medentica.
- Autoclave and UV light sterilization.
- Latest dental technology such as 3Shape Intraoral scanners, panoramic X-rays, rotary instruments, and apex locators.
- It also has dentists who are board certified, highly experienced, can speak English, and prioritize patient safety above all else.