Dental Implants in Tijuana, Mexico
Prices in the US for getting your desired smile can be a nightmare! Dental Implants in Tijuana, Mexico comes to your aid if you lack dental insurance.
If you belong to the US, traveling to Tijuana could take as little as a few hours, depending on which state you’re coming from.
Video Courtesy: Caesar Cinema
In this guide, we will cover everything you need to know about getting low-cost dental implants.
We will walk you through the price of different procedures, the top dental clinics for dental work in Tijuana, and the best dentists in Tijuana, Mexico.
Cost of Dental Implants in Tijuana, Mexico
There is a huge difference in the prices of full-mouth dental implants in Tijuana compared to the US.
You can expect 40-80% cost savings when getting the same treatment.
For instance, the cost of all-on-4 dental implants is around $8,250 in Tijuana, Mexico. Meanwhile, the same procedure costs about $24,000 in the US.
This is how you save more than 65% on the cost.
Same-day dental implants are priced at around $1,250 in Tijuana. On the other hand, these cost about $5,000 in the US.
You can ensure 75% savings on the same procedure.
The table below shows an all-inclusive price comparison.
|Titanium implant (with abutment)||$975||$5,000|
|All-on-4 dental implants||$8,250||$24,000|
|All-on-6 dental implants||$12,000||$28,000|
|All-on-8 dental implants||$16,000||$35,000|
|Same-day implant with crown||$1,250||$5,000|
|Bone graft (per unit)||$350||$800|
|Sinus lift (per quadrant)||$1,500||$2400|
The prices of all the procedures are case-dependent.
The cost of dental implants in Mexico is lower than the prices charged in the US because of the cheaper cost of living.
The dentists in the US have to bear costs in terms of higher employee salaries and rent.
Therefore, dental procedures in the US cost more than in Tijuana, Mexico.
Dental tourism in Tijuana, Mexico has helped many US citizens get back a confident smile without paying through the roof.
Save ~80% on implants right across the borderGet FREE quote!
Benefits of Getting Dental Implants in Tijuana, Mexico
- As mentioned earlier, the cost of teeth implants in Tijuana, Mexico, is very low. The prices may even be one-fourth of the rates charged in the US and Canada.
- The cost of living in Tijuana is about 60% lower compared to the US. 
- Some of our dental clinics are affiliated with hotels in the vicinity. Hence, you will be able to get the best hotel prices and discounts through our partner clinics.
- There are many choices of dental clinics in Tijuana with state-of-the-art technology and experienced dental staff.
- Our partner clinics in Tijuana are equipped with the most advanced dental tools and use the latest techniques to treat patients.
- All partner clinics have board-certified dentists trained at renowned institutes in the US.
- There will be no communication barrier. Our partner clinics in Tijuana have English-speaking dentists and support staff.
- Tijuana’s proximity to the US is an added bonus. This Mexican border town is a mere 17 miles from San Diego in California.
Popular Tourism Spot
How about combining dental care with vacationing? You can enjoy the various tourist attractions of the city.
- Take a walk down Avenida Revolucion to get a feel of the city.
- Watch waxwork at the Tijuana Wax Museum.
- Steel yourself for a bullfight in the El Toreo arena.
- Shop till you drop in the bustling markets of the city.
Try out some delicious local cuisine (before your dental work, of course!) after all, Tijuana is where the famed Caeser salad was invented!
Types of Dental Implants in Tijuana, Mexico
Let us first understand what is a dental implant.
The types of dental implants available in Tijuana, Mexico include the following:
Titanium dental implants are surgically implanted into the jawbone of the patient.
These implants tend to be the most suitable for healthy patients who have no medical conditions. 
Zirconium implants are a metal-free alternative to titanium implants.
According to research, they provide better aesthetics, have a lower risk of infection, and have similar survival and success rates to titanium implants. 
All-On-4 Dental Implants
The upper or lower set of teeth are replaced with the help of four implants inserted into the jaw.
Research has shown that these implants serve as a support mechanism for the new set of replacement teeth. 
Same-Day Dental Implants
With same-day dental implants, you’ll leave your dentist’s office with a full set of teeth in one visit.
Same-day dental implants have a similar survival and success rate as traditional implants. 
All-on-6 Dental Implants
All-on-6 implants are a variation of the all-on-4, except that 6 implants are used to secure the new set of teeth into place.
All-On-8 Dental Implants
Eight implants are placed in your upper or lower jaw as a support for a new set of replacement teeth.
Top Dental Clinics for Dental Implants in Tijuana, Mexico
If you’re looking for the best dental implants, choosing the right dental clinic will make all the difference.
These are two of the best clinics for dental implants in this city.
Best Dentists for Dental Implants in Tijuana, Mexico
To find the best dentists in Tijuana, these are some tips to keep in mind:
In order to avoid low-quality dental work in Tijuana, Mexico, you should find a board-certified dentist.
Thoroughly check the credentials of all the dentists on your list.
Inquire about their specialties, educational background, and experience as well as ask for some references.
The Internet is a good source to find patient testimonies and feedback.
If you’d like, you can also start a discussion about teeth implants in Tijuana on a dental forum to receive suggestions and feedback.
Find the best dentists below:
EducationUniversity Michoacána de San Nicholas
ExpertiseCleaning and fillings
EducationAutonomous University of Baja California
Affordable & certified! Tijuana dentists have it all!Book now!
Dental Implant Procedure in Tijuana, Mexico
The procedure for getting dental implants is as follows:-
- Your dentist in Tijuana conducts the proper examinations to ensure this procedure is safe and effective for you.
- Any damaged teeth are removed.
Dental Implant Procedure
- Jawbone grafting is done if your jawbone isn’t thick or dense enough.
- Dental implants are fixed into place.
- Bone growth occurs over the next 3-6 months.
- The abutment (metal piece that attaches to the crown) is put into place.
- Your dentist places on your new artificial teeth.
These implants are expected to last a lifetime. According to research, dental implants have a survival rate of 90% to 95% after 10 years. 
The benefits of getting dental implants are as follows:-
- Improved appearance for a confidence boost.
- Eliminates the discomfort from the use of dentures.
- High durability and success rate.
- Allows you to speak clearly and more comfortably.
- Makes chewing and eating easier. 
Dental Tourism in Tijuana, Mexico
- Due to affordable materials and the lower cost of living, you can get cheap dental implants in Tijuana, Mexico as compared to the other countries.
- You can also explore the city during your trip to Tijuana. Traveling to Mexico for teeth implants can be doubled up for leisurely sightseeing.
- It is recommended that patients carefully choose the dentist and hospital for getting dental implants in Tijuana.
- Perform research beforehand and read up on previous patients’ feedback on the dentist and dental clinic you intend to visit.
- If the low-cost dental implants in Tijuana, Mexico have convinced you to get your procedure done there, v
- visit your nearest Mexican embassy to inquire about the documents you need to get into the country.
If you want to know more about dental tourism in Mexico, visit this link.
- For US citizens, entering Tijuana can be quite simple. Below are some travel requirements:
- US citizens do not require a visa if they are entering Mexico by land and are going to stay within the “border zone” (about 20 to 30 kilometers from the US border crossing into Mexico) for less than 72 hours.
- US citizens are required to carry proof of citizenship. A passport or any other type of identity proof issued by the American government would suffice.
- If you are from the US a valid passport and Multiple Immigration Form is mandatory to enter Mexico.
- Americans traveling to the areas beyond the border zone or staying for more than 72 hours need to carry a passport with a tourist visa.
- Non-US citizens must carry a valid passport with proper visas.
Source – Relaciones Exteriores 
Dental Implants in Tijuana, Mexico Reviews
I had all on 4 procedure done. I would definitely recommend this dental clinic to anyone looking for dental work.
Got 2 root canals done and 6 crowns done. Dental Brush is very professional and a very nice place.
My first impression of Smile Builders is how clean and modern it looks! Their location is really convenient, right in the heart of Tiju
Getting dental implants in Tijuana, Mexico is an affordable and convenient way to restore confidence in your smile.
Everyone wants to wear a brighter smile, but this can often burn a large hole in your pocket if you choose to get dental work done in the US—even more so if you’re without insurance.
There’s no need to spend hefty sums of cash on similar quality dental services that will get you the same results.
Hence, Tijuana is definitely one spot to add to your list if you’re looking for cheaper alternatives.
FAQs For Dental Implants in Tijuana
The average cost of a single titanium tooth implant in Tijuana is $985, while the cost in the US is around $5,000.
This is how you save 80% on the same procedure.
The cost of a zirconium tooth implant is about $1,450 in Tijuana and around $6,000 in the US. This implies savings of around 76% on the same.
The cost of dental implants in Tijuana, Mexico is about $985 for a single titanium implant.
This will cost around $5,000 in the US.
Meanwhile, all-on-4 implants cost about $8,250 in Tijuana, but these can rack up prices of around $24,000 in the US.
All-on-4 dental implants in Tijuana, Mexico cost about $10,000. On the other hand, this procedure costs about $24,000 in the US.
Meanwhile, all-on-6 dental implants cost about $12,000 in Tijuana and $28,000 in the US.