Are you considering cost-effective dental implants to improve your oral health? Dental implants in Juarez, Mexico can offer an affordable solution to all your dental woes.
The Mexico border town is popular among Americans for high-quality & low-cost dental work.
Dental Implants in Juarez, Mexico: Patient Testimonial
Just 9 miles away from El Paso, Texas, Juarez is the largest city in the Mexican state of Chihuahua.
It is also the second most populated US-Mexico border city. 
Its proximity to El Paso, Texas, allows dental patients to get fast treatments here.
What is the Cost of Dental Implants in Juarez, Mexico?
Teeth implants in Juarez provide affordable options to patients who lack dental insurance and are concerned about the cost of dental implants in their hometowns.
Wondering how much do dental implants cost in Juarez, Mexico?
Check the cost comparison table below to know the approximate Ciudad Juarez dentist prices for dental implants.
|Titanium Implant (with abutment)||$5,000||$1,100|
|Zirconium Implant (with abutment)||$6,000||$1,500|
|All-on-4 (per jaw)||$24,000||$4,900|
|All-on-6 (per jaw)||$28,000||$6,600|
|All-on-8 (per jaw)||$35,000||$8,300|
|Bone graft (per unit)||$1,200||$350|
*Prices may change with the complexity of a case. A 5% surcharge is applicable to credit card payments.
On average, a single dental implant in Juarez costs about $850. With the abutment and crown, the implant will cost you around $1,500.
Compared to the US, these prices are 79% less, yet with the same quality. 
Similarly, the cost of full mouth restorations in Juarez, Mexico, starts with $4,900 for all-on-4, while the same procedure is above $24,000 in the west.
Thus, you can save anywhere between 75-80% on your dental bills with dental implants in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.
The sky-high prices of dental implants in western countries drive their citizens to this border city because of the expertise and the meagre dental implant costs here.
Smile brighter with our affordable implantsSave ~80 % in Juarez
Dental Services in Juarez Mexico – Cost Savings Compared to the US
Americans are going to Juarez for cheap dental care, but how much do they save on their dental treatments?
One can expect 68-90% savings with dental care in Juarez. Find out your savings for five major dental procedures from the graph below.
Dental Work Cost Savings – Ciudad Juarez Mexico vs. the USA
What are the Popular Dental Services in Juarez, Mexico?
Dental work in Juarez will be a great option if you live near a border town in the southern states or don’t want to travel internationally.
Any dental treatment can be done quickly and cheaply in Juarez, but these are some of the most popular:
Read on to discover the average costs, benefits of these popular procedures, connect to verified and certified dentists in Juarez who offer high-quality dental care in the Mexican border town.
Dental Implant in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
In modern times, a dental implant is a small post made of titanium or zirconium metal. It acts as a replacement for the tooth root.
A connector, known as an abutment, is fixed on the implant. It connects the implant and the custom fabricated restoration.
Different Techniques of Dental Implants
Your dentist in Juarez will perform the different implant techniques depending on the condition of your jawbone and the type of implant.
The common methods of dental implants are discussed below.
Single Tooth Implant
- It helps to replace a single missing tooth
- It doesn’t require alterations to adjacent teeth
- Preserves bone better than a dental bridge 
- Along with a crown, it has a success rate of 95% 
Multiple Teeth Implant
- Helps to replace multiple missing teeth
- Acts as support for bridgeworks, dentures
- Maintains biting power without using denture paste or glue
- 90–95% success rate over ten years 
- Also called Full-arch fixed implant bridges
- Four implants per arch restore full set of teeth
- Success rate – 91.7%
- Survival rate – 93% for 18 years 
- A full-mouth reconstruction procedure
- 6/8 implants per arch restore full set of teeth
- It is done when a significant number of teeth are lost
- The treatment is most common among the age group of 51-80 years 
Mini Dental Implants
- Also known as narrow or small diameter implants.
- These are half of the size of standard implants
- Primarily used to support a lower denture
- Survival rate – 92% 
How Long Does it Take to Get Dental Implants in Juarez, Mexico?
After you get a customized treatment plan, your Juarez Mexico dentist will tell you the duration of the procedure.
In general, the implant procedure will take around 3 to 9 months.
However, the exact timeline depends on the individual’s dental characteristics and healing capabilities.
The table below shows the expected duration of various implant procedures at Ciudad Juarez dental clinic.
|Titanium Implant||2 days|
|All-on-4 Dental Implants||5 – 7 days|
|All-on-6 Dental Implants||5 – 7 days|
|All-on-8 Dental Implants||5 – 7 days|
|Bone graft||3 – 5 days|
|Sinus Lift||3 – 5 days|
# The procedure duration may extend depending on the individual’s dental and health condition
When is Bone Grafting Required?
If your jawbone doesn’t have adequate thickness to support dental implants, you may need bone grafting before implant surgery.
A bone graft creates a strong base for the implant.
The transplanted bone may take several months to grow enough new bone to anchor a dental implant.
Sometimes, if patients need only minor bone grafting, the dentist will perform a bone graft simultaneously as the implant surgery.
The condition of the jawbone determines the treatment method.
Quality of Life – Before & After Dental Implants
Dental implants play a vital role in a person’s quality of life.
The quality-of-life indicators include the ability to perform everyday activities like eating, sleeping, speaking, etc.
A recent study shows that dental implants have a favorable impact on a patient’s quality of life.
When comparing the functional problems before and after implant surgery, the following were discovered post-surgery: 
- Sleep and resting problems reduced by 50%
- Difficulties in job-related activities and social interactions decreased by 100%
Dental Implants in Improvement in Quality of Life
#Other activities- Job-related activities, Going shopping, or meeting others
Dental Bridge in Juarez, Mexico
The bridge literally means “bridging the gap” left by a missing tooth or teeth. They are an alternative to partial dentures and dental implants.
Bridges can restore the full set of teeth and help you eat and speak better.
The bridge may be made of a wide range of materials, like ceramics, porcelain, zirconium, and composites.
What are the Benefits of Dental Bridges?
- Restore the natural look to your smile/mouth
- Restore the ability to speak, chew and eat properly
- Reduce the risk of bone loss and maintain facial structure 
- Prevent adjacent teeth from drifting out of position
Dental Bridge in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
How much does a dental bridge cost in Juarez, Mexico?
In Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, a porcelain bridge for a single jaw would cost $200, 80% less than the US.
Remember, the bridge cost depends on various factors like:
- The number of pontics used
- The bridge material
- Additional dental treatments to prepare the adjacent teeth if they are weak
Dental crowns are permanent tooth-shaped caps that are placed over a weak or damaged tooth.
They protect and cover the visible portion of the teeth. Depending on your oral condition, different types of crowns are available.
The crowns are made from various materials, such as ceramic, or metals, or porcelain-fused-metal alloys.
What are the Benefits of Dental Crowns?
Dental crowns solve a variety of oral health issues, including the following:
- Support a damaged or decayed tooth
- Restore severely cracked/worn down /poorly shaped tooth
- Cover a teeth implant or hold a dental bridge
- Help to replace a large filling
- Protect a tooth after a root canal treatment
- Make smiles better by changing the tooth shape or color
Dental Crown in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
How much does a crown cost in Juarez, Mexico?
The standard porcelain-fused-to-metal (PFM) crown with abutment costs $300 in Juarez, Mexico, compared to $1,100 in the US.
You can get expensive zirconia crowns for just $750 here, a quarter the US price.
In Juarez, porcelain crowns for implants cost $650, which is 1/4th of the US price.
Similarly, dental crowns and bridges in Ciudad Juarez cost less than $700, while the same procedure exceeds $3,000 in the US.
Dental veneers are tooth-colored wafer-thin, strong shells that a dentist place on the tops and sides of your tooth.
They are also referred to as porcelain veneers or dental porcelain laminates.
What are the Benefits of Veneers?
Using veneers provides the following benefits:
- Improve the appearance of natural teeth
- Quick cosmetic fix to cover chips, cracks, and discoloration
- Less invasive as only a thin layer of enamel is removed
- Stain-resistant and gum tolerant 
- Serve as a permanent tooth whitening option
- Easy to maintain
Dental Veneers in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
How much do veneers cost in Juarez?
The affordable dental veneers in Ciudad Juarez start from $250 for porcelain veneers.
Even the zirconium ceramic veneer per unit costs $300 here, and above $2,000 in the west.
Dentures are removable replacements for missing teeth. They can replace all or a part of your teeth.
Complete/full dentures are for those who have missed all their teeth while partial dentures are for those with some remaining teeth.
What are the Benefits of Dentures?
- Modern dentures are comfortable and perform the functions of natural teeth
- Allow you to eat most of your favorite solid foods
- Provide support to facial features
- Cheaper alternatives to dental implants or bridges
- Easily removed and cleaned
- Dentures made of lightweight material gives a natural appearance
- Freedom to wear or remove dentures according to your preference
Dentures in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
How much are dentures in Juarez, Mexico?
In Juarez, dentures range from $800 – $1,200.
Implant-supported dentures can cost anywhere from $3,000 – $4,900, depending on the number of implants you get.
These prices are only a fraction of the price in the US.
Top Dental Clinic in Juarez
Our network clinic, Invo dental, is located in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico.
The clinic has been treating both local and international patients for more than 12 years.
The highly skilled team offers professional and personalized dental treatments to all age groups.
- Convenient location: 11 min drive from Ciudad Juárez International Airport (CJS) or 30 min drive from El Paso, Texas
- Dental treatments are performed with a success rate of 90%
- Fast treatments with innovative dental techniques and in-house lab
- Free consultation/re-treatments if problems arise after the treatment
- Dentists and staff are fluent in English and Spanish
- Accept dental insurance
- Hotel to the airport transfers are available upon request
Best Dentist in Juarez
ExpertiseAligners, Braces, Implants, All on 4/6/8
EducationThe Autonomous University of Ciudad Juárez
- Rehabilitation on implants, Nucleo De Educacion Avanzada, Los Algodones
- Aesthetic dentistry and restorer, CEEC , Juárez
- Basics in implantology, Centro Dentofacial, Juarez
- Certified in endodontics, ICHEA, Chihuahua, Mexico
Dr. Daniel’s Certificates
Get quality dentistry by certified dentistsBook your consultation
Why Choose Dental Work in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico?
- Due to its proximity to the US, low-cost dental implants in Ciudad Juarez do not require a big-time commitment. You can restore your smile even with a day trip across the border.
- Since the Juarez dental clinic gets frequent medical tourists’ visits, the dentists and the staff speak fluent English. So you don’t have to worry about communication.
- You can get modern dental care at the hands of experienced and well-trained dental professionals.
Dental implants in Juarez and other Mexican border cities provide similar quality of care as offered in the US.
The table below provides some details about the dental care in Mexico-Texas border towns.
Comparison of Dental Work in Texas-Mexico Border Towns – Nuevo Laredo vs Ciudad Juarez
|Features||Nuevo Laredo||Ciudad Juarez|
All-on-4 (per jaw)
|$950 – $1,000
$5,200 – $6,200
|$850 – 1,500
$4,900 – $5,900
|Implant brands||Hiossen||AB System and Hiossen|
|Dentist experience||Over 20 years||Over 15 years|
|Clinic experience||Over 22 years||Over 12 years|
|Clinic location||10 mins drive from US border||30 mins drive from El Paso, Texas|
|Nearby US City||Laredo, San Antonio, Houston, TX||El paso, TX, Santa Fe, NM, Albuquerque, NM|
|Nearest International airport||Texas Laredo Airport (LRD)||Texas-El Paso International Airport (EPL)|
|How to reach?||Drive or fly from Laredo, Texas||Drive or fly from El Paso, Texas|
|Tourist spots||Centro Cultural, Mercado Maclovio market||Museum of the Revolution in the Border, Eco Adventures Trepachanga|
Juarez Dental Clinic Reviews
Patient Testimonial: Dental Work in Ciudad Juarez
Patient Testimonial: Root canal & crowns in Ciudad Juarez
Patient Testimonial: Orthodontic treatment in Juarez
I can honestly share this a very good clinic to come and get your teeth or any mouth problem solved.
Invo Dental Clinic is an affordable clinic in the borderland. The clinic is very clean & the staff is professional.
Excellent attention from the doctor and excellent service. Highly recommended the treatment!
Travel Requirements to Ciudad Juarez
What do you need to travel to Juarez, Mexico?
- A passport with six months of validity
- A visitor’s permit and Multiple Migratory Form (FMM) if you plan to stay in Juarez for more than three days or travel outside the town.
- All travelers to Mexico must present a visa, if applicable
- Americans and Canadians do not need a visa.
|Paseo de la Victoria #3650 Fracc. Partido Senecú Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua, Mexico C.P. 32543||From Mexico: 656-344-3032
From the US: 1-844-528-6611
|Torre Gomez Morin 955 Ave. Gomez Morin No. 955, Suite 404 Col. Montebello 66279 San Pedro Garza Garcia, N.L. – Mexico||From Mexico: 81-2088-3200
From Canada: 011-52-81-2088-3200
How to Reach Ciudad Juarez, Mexico?
Ciudad Juarez is a short walk across the border from El Paso, Texas. You can reach the place by air or land.
It is quick to cross the El Paso Juarez border.
El Paso, Texas, US to Ciudad Juarez, Mexico – Road Travel Guide
El Paso and Juarez cities lie together on the USA/Mexico border.
They are surrounded by desert and mountains, separated by the Rio Grande River.
You can walk over the bridge and cross the border in a couple of minutes.
Distance from Major U.S. cities to Juarez, Mexico
Driving to Juarez, Mexico
- Juarez is a 5-hour drive from New Mexico and 30 min from El Paso, Texas.
- The Juarez dental clinic is a 20 min drive from Cordova and Paso del Norte International Bridges.
Approximate Road Travel Time from US cities to Juarez, Mexico
|US City||Travel time|
|Socorro, Texas||35 min|
|Sunland Park, New Mexico||35 min|
|Alamogordo, New Mexico||1 hr 52 min|
|Las Cruces, New Mexico||1 hr 10 min|
|Phoenix, Arizona||7hr 8 min|
El Paso, Texas to Ciudad Juarez, Mexico – Bus Travel
- Bus fare – 5 USD
- Duration – 5 hrs
- Operator – https://www.greyhound.com
El Paso Juarez Border Crossing
You can easily reach Juarez, Mexico, from Texas, US by the International bridges.
Three bridges connect El Paso, Texas, to Juarez for private vehicles and pedestrians. All El Paso border crossings operate 24×7.
Approximate Time to Cross the El Paso Juarez Border During Peak Hours (4 – 6 pm)
|Bridge Name||Vehicle||Pedestrian||Fee (USD)|
|Bridge of the Americas or Cordova International Bridge||1 hr||3 min||–|
|Paso del Norte or Santa Fe Street Bridge||1 hr||1 min||3.5|
|Ysleta or Zaragoza bridge||1 hr||10 min||3.5|
Border wait times depend on how you travel. If you enter Juarez on foot – pay a small fee and walk across the bridge.
You don’t even need to present your passport. However, you will need to show your passport or passport card when returning to America.
Arriving by Air
You can directly fly to Ciudad Jurez International airport (CJS) or arrive at El Paso International airport (EPL) and drive to Juarez in 25 mins.
Nonstop Flying time from major US cities to Texas, El Paso Airport (EPL)
|US City||Flight Duration|
|San Antonio (SAT)||1 hr 25 min|
|Dallas (DFW)||1 hr 41 min|
|Houston (IAH)||1 hr 57 min|
|Los Angeles (LAX)||2hr 5 min|
|Atlanta (ATL)||3 hr 7 min|
|Chicago (ORD)||3 hr 16 min|
Dental Tourism in Juarez
The Mexican city features several tourist attractions.
You can find everything from parks, archaeological sites, and white sand dunes to historical monuments and ancient buildings.
Ciudad Juarez – The Heroic City of the North. Video Courtesy: Versus Mx
Best Things to Do in Juarez
Though Ciudad Juarez is a small town, it is worth a visit. You will find unique things to do and exciting places to explore.
Here is the list of things to do in Ciudad Juarez and tourist attractions in the city.
Ciudad Juarez Places to Visit
|Location||Opening Hours & Entry Fee|
|Archaeology Museum of the Chamizal|
|Av. Carlos Pellicer No. 1
Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua.
|Museum of the Revolution in the Border|
|16 de Septiembre Avenue, corner Juarez Avenue
Zona Centro, Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua.
|Eco Adventures Trepachanga|
|Periférico Camino Real y Feldespato Por Vista los Ojitos, Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua.||
|La Rodadora – One of the largest museums in Latin America|
|Av. Teófilo Borunda No. 6632
Parque Central Poniente
Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua.
|Central Park Hermanos Escobar|
|Technology Avenue and Teofilo Borunda
Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua.
When looking for cost-effective dental implants in US-Mexico border areas, Ciudad Juarez can be a great option.
It offers excellent dental services at affordable prices. For any queries, contact us for a free quote!
The cost of a full dental implant restoration in Juarez, Mexico, can vary from $4,900 to $8,300.
The price can increase if procedures like surgical extractions or bone grafts are necessary.
In Juarez, the average cost of a molar root canal is $250 and $200 for in-office teeth whitening.
Compared to the US, you can save almost 80% on these treatments.
You can pay through cash, debit and cards, and bank transfers. There is a surcharge of 5% on credit card payments.
Yes, our partner dentists in Juarez speak English. They have over 15 years of experience treating international patients.
Like most cities, the right parts of Ciudad Juarez are safe.  It is both risk-free and enjoyable if you stay in busy areas.
Moreover, our partner clinic in Juarez is located in a safe environment.
The dental work is also safe here and the highly experienced dentists perform the treatments with a success rate of 90%.