Missing teeth or need to extract all of your teeth? Dental implants in Monterrey can get you a permanent solution for all your dental woes. Not only does Monterrey offer cheap high quality dental implants, but you get a fascinating dental holiday as well.
Video Courtesy: Drone footage of Monterrey | David Frost
Located in the northwest of Mexico and just at a two hours drive from the Texas border, Monterrey offers plenty of things to do for you and your family.
You will find its tourist and cultural attractions match those of the world’s greatest cities. 
Cost of Dental Implants in Monterrey
A dental implant in Monterrey is affordable for everyone. It’s literally half of the budget your dentist quoted in your country.
To know the price of dental implants in Monterrey compared to the USA/Canada, see the table below:
Dental Implants Avg. Cost Comparison (USD)
|Titanium implant (including abutment)||$5,000||$4,600||$800|
|Mini dental implant||$1,500||$1,350||$150|
|Bone graft (per unit)||$1,200||$1,100||$400|
|Mexico Implant Brand – Hiossen®|
*Treatment price may change with the complexity of the case.
A single dental implant (including abutment) costs 800 USD, and with a crown, prices range from 1,500 to 2,000 USD.
Compared to the US, these prices are up to 70% reduced cost, yet with the same quality. 
Thus, one can save anywhere b/w 50-70% on their dental bills with dental implants in Monterrey.
Spending more doesn’t mean better quality/service, so why not spend smartly by choosing dental tourism in Monterrey.
Receive best priced implants at prime clinics!Request FREE quote!
Why Choose Dental Implants in Monterrey?
- A dental implant in Monterrey is up to 70% less than in the US or Canada.
- With the low cost of living, the city offers cheap food, lodgings, and overall stay.
- Clinics use international dental implant brands. Moreover, they are up to date with state-of-the-art technology.
- Our dentists are well-qualified, highly experienced, and certified by Mexican dental associations.
- The clinic offers all the specialties in one dental practice.
- With all specialists under one roof, you can get quicker and better results.
- Located in the northwest of Mexico, the city is reachable in few hours from the US.
- A good choice for those requiring multiple visits for dental implants.
Ease of Communication
- Our dentists in Monterrey can speak English fluently.
- Monterrey locals also can speak good English. 
Safe Tourist Location
- Monterrey is a bustling city surrounded by mountains.
- The city is also safe for tourists.
Dental Implant Options in Monterrey
Your dentist will suggest an implant when your whole tooth is missing. In recent times, advanced dentistry offers a wide range of restoration options.
Still, dental implants are reliable and provide the highest benefits in both advancement and patient satisfaction. 
Single Tooth Implant
If you are missing a single tooth, your dentist will replace it with one implant and a crown.
Thus, a dental implant can restore both your lost natural tooth and its root.
A single tooth implant preserves bone better than a dental bridge. 
Video Courtesy: Dr. Patrice Dagenais
Multiple Teeth Implants
If you are missing multiple teeth, implants can provide an ideal replacement mechanism. They can function as supports for fixed bridgework.
For example, if you are missing four teeth in a row, your dentist can place two implants on either side of the gap.
Two crowns (called pontics) are placed in the middle of the bridge with no implants underneath.
This does not affect the teeth adjacent to the missing space.
Full Mouth Dental Implants
There are many different techniques for full mouth implant reconstruction.
Here we explain the three major classifications of full mouth dental implants.
|Implant Dentures||Fixed Bridge||All on 4/6/8|
|Full mouth restoration with 2 or more implants per jaw||Full mouth restoration with multiple implants per jaw.||Full mouth restoration with 4-8 dental implants per jaw.|
|Process – Stage 1|
|Place dental implants and temporary removable dentures.||Place dental implants and temporary removable dentures.||Place dental implants and fixed dentures (temporary) on the implants.|
|3-4 months||3-4 months||3-4 months|
|Process – Stage 2|
|Abutments installed and dentures implanted||Bridge is cemented||Both abutments and permanent dentures installed|
Full Denture Implants
|Fixed Hybrid Denture
|Teeth in day
Immediate Load Implants
Sinus Lift & Bone Grafting
Sinus lifts and bone grafting are additional procedures performed when your jaw bone is not thick enough. These procedures help to rebuild the bone.
- The bone grafting procedure increases the height, width, and thickness of the bone.
- A sinus lift is a common procedure to increase bone volume in the upper jaw. It is also called sinus augmentation or a bilateral lift.
- Implant-supported teeth get a strong foundation with these procedures.
What Does the Dental Implant Procedure Include?
- Consultation and Examination
- X-rays/CT scans and Imaging
- Extract any damaged teeth (if required)
- Jawbone preparation, sinus lift/bone grafting (if necessary)
- Process of dental implant placement
For a single or complete restoration, your dentist first places an implant into the jawbone; then, he screws an abutment over the implant.
This entire process may be done in the same sitting, or separately. Upon a healing period of 3-4 weeks, the dentist cements the crown.
Top Clinic for Dental Implants in Monterrey, Mexico
Our network clinic “Dentistas Teran” in Monterrey has been treating patients for 50 years.
Our skilled team of dentists offers personalized and professional treatment to both local and overseas patients.
- Latest technology & equipment
- Experienced in treating overseas patients
- Staff is fluent in English
- Free pick-up and drop-off from the airport
- Free post-treatment consultation
- Easy appointments
- Secretary of Health of the State of Nuevo Léon
- Mexican Dental Association
- Nuevo León Dental Association
- College of Nuevo León Orthodontics
- Mexican Association of Orthodontics
- Mexican Association of Periodontology
Top Doctor for Dental Implants in Monterrey, Mexico
ExpertiseImplants, All on 4/6/8, Gum Surgery
EducationUANL School of Dentistry
- Expert in Periodontology and Implantology
- Professor of Periodontology, Oral Implantology, and Comprehensive Dentistry – UANL School of Dentistry
- Certified by the Mexican Council of Periodontology
- Member of the Mexican Association of Periodontology
ExpertiseImplants, All on 4/6/8, Oral Surgery
EducationAutonomous University of Nuevo Leon
- Highly skilled in maxillofacial surgery
- Member of Mexican Association of Maxillofacial Surgery
EducationThe Autonomous University of Nuevo Leon
- Certified by the Mexican Council of Orthodontics & the Nuevo Leon college of orthodontics
- Member of the Council of Orthodontics of Nuevo León & Mexican Association of Orthodontics
Get expert opinion by certified dentistsBook your appointment
Is it Safe to Get Dental Implants in Monterrey?
Dental implants have a high success rate of 97% and are safe. 
Choosing an implant dentist with the proper training and experience is a key factor for the dental implant’s success. 
Moreover, for safe dental treatment, our dental implant specialists in Monterrey use
- High-quality dental implant brands like Hiossen
- New technologies and advanced equipment
- High hygiene standards for sterilization
Reaching Monterrey, Mexico
General Mariano Escobedo Airport (MTY), the international airport receives flights from different parts of the world, including Canada and the US.
- Monterrey is nearer to Houston, Texas. The fastest direct flight from Houston (IAH) to Monterrey (MTY) takes 1hr 30 min.
- Monterrey Airport(MTY) is at a driving distance of 25 minutes from Dentistas Teran.
Driving to Monterrey from Texas Border
The drive from the Texas border at Laredo takes less than 3 hours.  It is about the same from the border at Reynosa /McAllen.
Note that foreign vehicles entering Mexico need a Mexican “Temporary Importation of Vehicle Permit.”
If you plan a road trip, check out this video – the fastest and safest way to get into Monterrey.
Video Courtesy: The Foodie Traveler
Monterrey offers you an economical solution to all your dental implant needs.
DentaVacation can help in planning your trip for dental implants in Monterrey, Mexico.
The cost of a single dental implant with a crown in Monterrey ranges between $1,500 – $2,000.
At the same time, all-on-four dental implants cost 12,000 USD, which is half of the US price.
The average cost of All-on-four dental implants in Monterrey is USD 12,000.
You can pay through cash, credit cards, master cards, visas, and Amex.
Benefits of dental implants include  is to improve your quality of life by
- Easier eating
- Restoring your smile
- Improving your self-esteem
- Improving your oral health
- Preserving your jawbone and facial structure
- Retaining your natural look, shape, and smile
Yes, Monterrey in Nuevo Leon, Mexico, is safe for tourists. Well-policed tourist areas of Monterrey are usually violence-free and safe. 
However, take the usual precautions, especially at night, and keep valuables in the room safely.