Why All on 4 Implants in Cancun, Mexico?
All on 4 dental implants Cancun, Mexico, gives you a sigh of relief if the high cost of dentistry in the US burdens you. Also, if you don’t have dental insurance, Cancun should be at the top of your travel destinations list.
All on 4 dental implants in Cancun can save up to 70% on the cost compared to the US.
Sounds fantastic, right?
What? Why? When? How? Where? Are these questions popping in your head? Continue reading to find answers.
Video Courtesy: Lauren Tickner
Why Consider All on 4 Implants in Cancun, Mexico?
All on four Implants have been proven a more permanent option,  and they seem to be widely available in the country.
Benefits of All on 4 Implants in Cancun
If a patient wants an affordable solution for missing teeth, they should consider Cancun.
All on 4 implants in Cancun can save upto 70% on costs because the cost of living in Mexico is less than in the US. 
Ease of Travel
In addition to the lower costs, another draw for the place is its accessibility. Cancun has direct flights from the US and Canada.
Quality Care and Facilities
Our partner clinics in Cancun are equipped with state-of-the-art technology. Also, the dentists and clinic staff are well trained and experienced.
One can rest assured that they would get the best care for all on 4 dental implants in Cancun.
No Language Barrier
Even though people widely speak Spanish in Mexico. 
But the staff at our partner clinic can speak fluent English and provide you with the assistance you need.
So, why should patients not consider getting all on 4 dental implants in Cancun, Mexico if they get all these benefits?
All on 4 Dental Implants Cost in Cancun, Mexico
It’s guaranteed that prices in Mexico are usually a fraction of those in the US.
All on 4 dental implant costs in Cancun, Mexico start from $7,680, while the procedure’s cost in the US is $24,000.
The figures show that you can simply save 70% on costs.
For a more detailed price list, check out the following table:
Cost Comparision of All on 4 Implants in Cancun VS the US (in USD)
|All-on-4 dental implants||$7,680||$24,000|
|All-on-6 dental implants||$9,480||$26,000|
|All-on-8 dental implants||$11,280||$35,000|
|Sinus lift (per quadrant)||$1,500||$2,500|
|Bone graft (per unit)||$200||$800|
*Prices are case-dependent.
Americans are saving ~70% on implants! It's your turn!Grab the deal!
What Is All on 4 Dental Implants?
- Dentist Paulo Malo invented all on Four Implants during the 1990s. 
- All on 4 aims at using the accessible leftover bones in the atrophic jaw.
- The implants are placed where the bone density is high for high success.
- In all on 4, both implants and replacements can be attached in one day. 
- These four implants can support anywhere from 10 to 12 prosthetic teeth.
- Generally, it is best for people who want to replace loose, missing teeth or stabilize their dentures.
Source: NCBI  
All on 4 Dental Implants
All on 4 Dental Implants — Procedure
Although all on 4 dental implants procedure is simple in theory.
However, it requires skillful and steady hands in practice.
Further elaboration of the procedure is mentioned in the steps below:
Video Courtesy: Nobel Biocare
To begin with, your dentist will look over your medical history.
In addition to your X-rays and CT scans, to determine if you qualify for the procedure or not.
In fact, the major required qualification for traditional all-on-4 dental implants is bone density.
Also, after the examination, your dentist should provide you with all the possible options and their recommendation.
Firstly the dentist will make an incision to your gum for implants.
Once all on 4 implants are placed in the jawbone, dentures can be fitted.
Furthermore, a temporary prosthesis will be provided that’ll last you through the healing period.
The healing period is required for osseointegration (bone fusion to the implants) to be complete.
This is crucial to reduce the risk of implant failure.
On average, the healing period is around 3-6 months. 
Once your gums are healed and your jawbone is fully fused to the implants.
You’ll go back to your dentist, who will get replace your temporary prosthesis with a new set that’s permanent.
Source: UK Health Centre 
All on 4 Dental Implants Procedure
All on 4 Dental Implants — Zygomatic vs Regular
All-on-4 zygomatic implants are well-suited for patients with insufficient jawbone density.
Also, zygomatic implants do not involve a bone graft or a sinus lift.
The zygomatic implants are firmly attached to the base of the cheekbone, bypassing the sinus to hold them in place.
Furthermore, zygomatic is a more complex procedure than traditional.
The procedure is complicated because it is performed when a patient has low bone density to hold traditional ones.
Source: FOR 
All on 4 Dental Implants VS. Dentures
All-on-4 dental implants and dentures are both valid solutions for missing teeth.
However, each one of them comes with a set of pros and cons.
Continue reading to get a better picture.
|All-on-4 dental implants||Dentures|
|Source: Slostice ||Source: Slostice |
Best Dentist for All on 4 Dental Implants in Cancun
All-on-4 dental implants is a big deal not only financially but also health-wise. Hence, you wouldn’t want to risk your health to just any dentist.
For this reason, we’ve compiled a list of the best all on four dentists in Cancun, Mexico.
Continue reading for more details about them.
ExpertiseComplex Restorative cases & Full Mouth Restorations
EducationUniversidad Autónoma de México
- Masters Degree in Restorative Dentistry
- U.S Board Certified Dentist
ExpertiseDental Implants & Prosthetics
EducationUniversidad Tecnológica de México
- Mexican Dental Association
- American Dental Association
ExpertiseDental implants, veneers
EducationUniversity of Guarulhos São Paulo
- Certifications in DSD (Digital Smile Design) and SKYN Concept protocols in 2015
- Certified by the São Paulo Association of Surgeons in “Advanced dental implantology – surgical module”
- Member of the AACD (American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry)
Top Dental Clinic for All on 4 Implants in Cancun
Cancun is a popular destination for dental tourism. To begin with, the quality of its dental work is fantastic.
Also, it is famous for its tourist attractions and luxurious beaches.
We at Dentavacation have brought you thoroughly researched clinics in Cancun.
Have a look below to see the best clinics in Cancun:
- State-of-the-art technology
- Waterlase Iplus later
- CAD/CAM technology
- 3D CBCT Panoramic X-Rays
- 3D CT Cone Beamer Scanner
- Tier Sterilization Protocol
- Full in-house lab
- Latest dental technology
- A certified nutritionist on staff
- Free airport-hotel-clinic transfers
- English-speaking patient coordinators
- In-house lab
- Strict sterilization protocols
- In-House Dental Lab
- Latest state-of-the-art technology
- Digital Smile Design
- 3D Printing
- Milling Machine
- Optional Aromatherapy
Be all smiles in the safe hands of our dentists!Book an appointment
How Long Do All on 4 Dental Implants Last?
You might be surprised to learn that successful all-on-4 dental implants last long.
Moreover, there are multiple 5-year and 10-year studies that have investigated the survival rate of all on 4 dental implants.
One comprehensive study, in particular, found that:
- To start with, in 5 years, the success rate is 94.8%.
- Similarly, in 10 years, the success rate is 93.8%.
Source: Wiley Online Library 
All on 4 Dental Implants Aftercare
All on 4 dental implant aftercare is easily granted you get over the hurdle of the adjustment period.
Here are a few aftercare tips for long-lasting all on four dental implants:
- Quit smoking.
- Avoid intense exercise for 48 hours.
- Avoid hot drinks for the first 24-48 hours.
- Do not grind your teeth or disturb the surgical site.
- Don’t eat until you’re no longer under the effect of anesthesia.
- Immediately contact your dentist if the pain stays for more than a week.
Furthermore, follow any other recommendations that your dentist will provide.
- Floss after brushing.
- Always, brush your teeth twice a day.
- Schedule regular clean-ups and check-ups.
All on 4 Implants Aftercare
Dental Tourism in Cancun
You can explore the below mentioned on your trip to Cancun
Cancun has amazing food. Below are some food items you must try
Tacos De Cochinita
You can go to the following places for shopping
La Isla Shopping Village
- If you are from the US, you do not require a visa for 6 months.
- However, you will need a Multiple Immigration Form (FMM). It is mandatory. Also, a valid passport to enter Mexico.
- Above all, always keep the FMM with you. You’ll be required to present it when leaving Mexico. Otherwise, you will have to pay a fine
Source: Relaciones Exteriores  
How to Reach
There are multiple flights from major cities in the US & Canada to Cancun (CUN).
Find details in the table below:
Flights From US and Canada to Cancun
|New York (EWR)||4 hr 6 min||Non-Stop|
|Los Angeles (LAX)||4 hr 40 min||Non-Stop|
|Toronto (YYZ)||4 hr 10 min||Non-Stop|
|Vancouver (YVR)||5 hr 55 min||Non-Stop|
Fight timings and availability might change due to various factors.
Of course, the low All on 4 dental implants cost in Cancun, Mexico, is worth taking the trip.
However, the following tips will help make your trip go smoothly.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Keep a check on the travel and safety instructions.
- Do some research on the dentist you intend to visit.
- Learn some phrases and words in Spanish to get around easily.
- Use local transport like buses and cabs to save money and avoid traffic.
- Buy a local sim card from the shops to get a better network and connectivity.
- Patient feedback and testimonials are a good source of establishing credibility.
Reviews – All on 4 dental implants in Cancun, Mexico
If you desire to get a shining smile and don’t want to spend a fortune on it.
All on 4 implants in Cancun, Mexico, is here to save your hard-earned money.
Also, you will get quality dental treatment and a memorable vacation.
All on four dental implants in Cancun, Mexico, take 7 to 14 days over two visits.
During the first visit, the implant and a temporary prosthesis will be placed.
Then healing period is required for osseointegration. This period is generally 3 to 6 months back home.
The dentist will remove the temporary prosthesis in your third visit and place permanent ones.
You can plan your travel itinerary accordingly. Also, you can contact us to help you out with a tailored travel plan.
If you do thorough research and follow common sense, your trip to Cancun shall be as safe as your home.
You need to practice basic things you would do anywhere in the world. Some of which are:
- Don’t flaunt your valuables.
- Try not to stay out late or past dark.
- Don’t participate in any kind of political or local rallies.
- Always choose safe locations to travel to instead of exploring the unexplored.
Also, we at DentaVacation have partner clinics in safe areas. Your health and safety are our priority.