Zirconium Dental Implants in Mexico
Zirconium dental implants in Mexico offer the perfect esthetic and functional solution for missing teeth. However, finding a resolution to lost teeth can be difficult for uninsured people. Additionally, it will cost you a fortune in your home. country.
To answer all these worries, let’s explore all that you need to know about zirconia dental implants in Mexico.
Zirconium Dental Implants in Mexico
Why Do People Prefer Zirconia Implants Over Titanium Implants?
Zirconium or Titanium Implants. The Right Choice?
- Firstly, as its color matches the natural tooth, it acts as an aesthetic solution for missing teeth
- Secondly, they are made of zirconia material. This makes them favorable to good oral hygiene 
- Further, zirconia implant osseointegrates excellently with the bone. This gives lasting stability to the teeth 
- Moreover, they are esthetic, lightweight, and also offer good strength, resistance, and optical properties 
- In addition, zirconium does not slowly degrade.  It reacts with oxygen and gets converted to its byproducts.
- Zirconium implants are compatible with living tissues. This causes fewer allergic reactions than metal titanium implants 
What Are Zirconia Dental Implants?
Titanium vs. Zirconia Dental Implants
Traditionally implants were always made of titanium – a robust, long-lasting metal. However, they proved unsuitable for people allergic to metals.
Modern dentistry eventually developed metal-free dental implants made of zirconia to overcome these limitations.
Special Zirconia Implant Packages for Mexico
The prices of metal-free zirconium dental implants in Mexico are up to 80% less than in the US.
These zirconia implants will cost you as low as $1000 and $1450 in Cancun and Tijuana, respectively.
However, they can cost you as much as $6000 in the US and $5520 in Canada.
Cost of Zirconia implant in Mexico vs. US and Canada
|City||Prices start at|
*Prices are subject to change
Safety Factor for Getting Metal-Free Implants in Mexico
We bring highly affordable all-inclusive packages for metal-free implants in Mexico. Our packages include
- Airport transport
- Destination logistics
- FREE ground transport
- Visa and passport help
- On-location assistance, including a 24*7 destination manager
Tooth colored implants @ 20% of US prices!Get FREE quote!
Best Clinics for Zirconium Dental Implants in Mexico
Enlisted below are some of the best clinics for zirconium dental implants in Mexico
- The chief dentist is awarded Community Oral Health Hero Award and The Outstanding Clinician Award
- Clinical work functions on concepts like digital planning for implants, digital smiles, and emotional dentistry
- They have an Implantmed drive that helps in maximizing implant placement with precision
Sani Dental Group
- 30+ years of experience as dental doctors and staff
- Added benefits of tie-ups with the best hotels around town to make your stay comfortable
- Most Implant cases are provided with a 5-year guarantee and free of cost initial consultation and diagnosis
Cancun Dental Specialists
- The chief dentist is US Board certified and has the license to practice in the states of Michigan and California.
- Suggests and provides help with several hotel options nearby along with meal combinations at discounted prices
- Equipped with 3D CT Cone Beam Scanner, which helps create a surgical guide for implant placement. 5-year warranty on most dental treatments
- The clinic offers free pick-up and drop-off facilities between the dental clinic and the border
- The in-house dental lab allows the timely fabrication of prostheses.
- Digital Intra-oral X-ray sensors help evaluate jaw condition before implant placement
- The chief dentist is the founder of the implant dentistry course at LSU dental school
- The clinic also assists in the planning and executing local sightseeing for patients
Ideal Dental Center
- The entire clinical team is very professional and pays attention to finer details.
- The clinic recommends several hotels at offer prices for patients to have a comfortable stay
- The technology used for conducting procedures is top-notch as the equipment includes CAD-CAM, 3D cone beam imaging, and Biolase Waterlaser.
- Special hotel tariffs along with airport pick-up and drop-off are available anytime on request
- Invo Dental Clinic has an in-house lab that allows time-efficient delivery of implant prosthesis
Neo Dental Group
- In-House Dental Lab
- Latest state-of-the-art technology
- Digital Smile Design
- 3D Printing
- Milling Machine
- Optional Aromatherapy
Certified clinics across the border at affordable prices!Book now!
Are Zirconia Implants Better Than Titanium?
The zirconia framework shows high strength of up to 1000 MPa, making it a solid material. 
Zirconia implants fuse excellently with the bone, are esthetic, and biocompatible with good strength.
Read here to learn more about them and find out the one you should choose.
Zirconia Dental Implants in Mexico Reviews
CDS is the best of the best. My husband and I traveled from the US to get dental work done. I had implants and bridges. PERFECTLY MADE.
A world-class dentist that gives the best care and results.
My life after 15 years has totally changed because of Dentaris, Cancun!
Plan Your Visit Soon!!
With zirconia dental implants in Mexico, you can enjoy a hassle-free stay.
The most significant advantage is the country’s proximity to the United States and Canada.
Additionally, the availability of board-certified dental surgeons supported by competent, English-speaking teams and reduced wait times make traveling south of the border worthwhile.
Get zirconium dental implants at our hand-picked and verified clinics. They offer you the best combination of top-quality care at affordable rates.
They cater to all your dental problems and assist you in making your stay comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Zirconium implants in Mexico cost an average of $1500, around 75% less than in the USA, whereas the same may be charged nearly $6000.
Zirconium is an excellent biocompatible material with less allergenic tendency. This makes it very suitable in the oral cavity. 
Therefore, for Zirconia implants, clinics in Mexico offer a 2- 5 year or sometimes even lifetime warranty.
As zirconia is a more biocompatible material, has high strength, and is more esthetic, it serves as one of the best implant materials.
However, some studies suggest that titanium implants offer better strength as they are highly resistant to external forces.
This makes it less prone to fracture.