Dentaris Clinic is a center of dental excellence in Cancun, Mexico. It has been ranked as the top dental clinic in Mexico by Global Clinic Rating (GCR) for two consecutive years (2016 and 2017).
The clinic is popular with Americans and Canadians.
The dental staff is made up of academically inclined professionals, many of whom are professors, keynote speakers, and scientific advisors.
In fact, its head clinician is a former Assistant Professor for Implant Dentistry at the Louisiana State University (LSU). Dr. Joaquin Berron also developed the implant dentistry course for the dental school at LSU.
Certifications and Accreditations
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (IAOMS)
- Mexican Dental Association
Highlights of Dentaris Dental Clinic
- More than 160 years of cumulative experience
- English-speaking patient coordinators for assistance
- Guarantees on dental restorations
- Free airport-hotel-clinic transfers
- Strict sterilization and infection control practices
- A certified nutritionist on staff
- An in-house dental lab which fabricates high-quality dental restorations under the guidance of a master ceramist