All on 4 dental implants in Algodones, Mexico are an attractive proposition for American and Canadian medical tourists keen to find a low cost alternative to replace their dentures. Dental tourism in Mexico can be an attractive option for many, given the relatively high price of treatment in countries such as the UK, the USA and Canada.
Indeed, border towns such as Algodones in Mexico are more popular due to their close proximity to the States. Tooth loss can be a devastating process, affecting your daily life in everything – from eating to smiling and traveling to Mexico may offer an affordable solution to these problems.
All on 4 Dental Implants – An Overview
- All-on-4 is an advanced treatment where a customized dental prosthesis or plate is attached to four titanium dental implants.
- These implants are placed directly into the jaw bone, ultimately fusing with its structure and thereby providing maximum stability.
- A denture or bridge containing porcelain teeth can then be fixed to these implants.
- A fully fixed bridge containing at least six teeth can provide a more pleasing aesthetic appearance as the artificial teeth closely resemble your natural teeth and form a perfect seal with the gum line.
- All on 4 is commonly used for patients who have lost their teeth or are about to lose them due to old age, gum problems, trauma or tooth decay.
- Indeed, the technology is such that surgery results in a rapid and permanent set of teeth which sits naturally within your mouth. It is generally suitable for most patients, regardless of their age, gender or stage of periodontal disease and a preliminary CT scan will ensure that you have adequate bone strength to cope with the implant.
- According to a longitudinal study of 245 patients with all on 4 implants conducted by P Malo et al, details of which were published in the March 2011 edition of The Journal of the American Dental Association, the prosthetics showed a survival rate of 99.2% with up to 10 years of follow up.
All-on-Four Implants Cost in Mexico
- Getting all on 4 implants in Mexico can save you as much as 60% of the total cost of similar treatment in developed countries.
- The lower price of treatment doesn’t mean that you have to compromise on quality. Rather, the cost of living in Mexico is considerably lower than that noted in countries such as the US and this saving is passed directly onto the consumer.
- Even when you include the charges for accommodation and traveling to Mexico for teeth implants, you still stand to make significant savings by choosing to have your all on 4 implants in Mexico.
- If you’re a US citizen, you may find that choosing to have your all on 4 dental implants by the US-Mexico border provides the most cost effective option for your treatment.
- Waiting lists are generally minimal in Mexican clinics and, thus, you can have your treatment in a much more timely fashion.
- Opting for ClearChoice implants in Mexico could help you tackle your tooth-loss problems quickly and efficiently.
All on 4 Dental Implants in Algodones Mexico – Benefits
Following are the reasons why many foreign patients are choosing denture replacement in Los Algodones, Baja California MX:
- Los Algodones is a small town just inside the Mexican border, about 16km from Yuma, Arizona, US. Thanks to its proximity to the US border, Los Algodones is a popular dental destination offering inexpensive services.
- DentaVacation works with an established facility in Los Algodones which has its own dental laboratory and a high tech array of equipment.
- Dentists in this facility are skilled in a variety of different dental techniques, including oral surgery, dental implants and rehabilitation.
- Staff members at this Algodones facility are warm, friendly and fluent in English. Treatment is offered in a clean and welcoming environment.
- If the total price is your major concern, it can be well worth discussing options with your Mexican dentist as discounted permanent dentures in Algodones, Baja California may be available.
- Transport links to Los Algodones are good, with an international airport in the vicinity. Remember that you should always have the appropriate documentation in place prior to travel.
If you’re looking for quality tooth replacement treatment and in a cost effective manner, choosing all on 4 dental implants in Algodones, Mexico may be the way to regain your winning smile.