If the high cost of dental procedures in your country has been the reason for you avoiding dental treatment, Los Algodones dental clinics on the Mexico–US border can be a reason to cheer. The multitude of dental clinics and pharmacies in this border medical land give the visitor a plethora of high-quality-yet-affordable medical options.
Chances are, if you go looking for a good dental clinic in Los Algodones, you may be spoilt for choices, for the ever-increasing number of medical tourists from the US and Canada are ample testimony to the popularity of border dental clinics in Mexico.
Benefits of Treatment in Los Algodones Dental Clinics
Los Algodones offers several reasons for the average American or Canadian resident to come down for a dental procedure or two. For people going for dental crowns, veneers or implants in Algodones, following are the advantages to note:
- Its proximity to the Mexico–US border works in its favor. Los Algodones is a mere 8.5 miles from the Yuma International Airport, AZ.
- The cost of dental work in Los Algodones can be as much as 70% less than what one pays in the US or Canada.
- We work with dental clinics in Los Algodones that offer high-quality treatment with the use of the latest equipment and technology.
- Most medical professionals and support staff are proficient in the use of the English language and have ample experience of dealing with overseas clients.
- Los Algodones is one of the safest places in Mexico for tourists. The tourist police in the city is very efficient and friendly.
Tips for Dental Tourists in Mexico Border Towns
- It is required of the American and Canadian citizens to present their passport before entering Mexico.
- Similarly, at the time of re-entering the US, American citizens are required to present at the border checkpoints their passports or birth certificate.
- The border entry points from the US to the Mexico border town of Los Algodones is Andrade, CA.
- Mexico is one of the top tourist destinations of the world. It would serve you well to plan a vacation in Mexico after undergoing your procedure-of-choice at one of the several dental clinics in Los Algodones.
- You may start planning your dental trip by asking for a free quote for your desired dental procedure.
Mexico—Beyond Dental Tourism
Mexico has a lot more to offer that just excellent dental clinics on the US-Mexico border. Apart from being a leading medical tourism destination of the world, it is—as already mentioned—also one of the leading tourist destinations of the world.
- One may visit the Mexico City, which, according to the Lonely Planet, is probably the most fascinating place in the world. One has the option of visiting the Aztec canals, pyramids, Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo’s old studio.
- Maybe one of the best places to recover after your dental procedure is the beautiful, laid-back environs of Todos Santos. Backed by mountains, it is place with some fine surfing beaches and the Hotel California, made popular by the musical band Eagles.
- San Miguel de Allende is a UNESCO World Heritage site and a must-visit destination for the informed traveler. With an abundance of handicraft shops, 17th-century cathedrals, botanic gardens, and organic farmer restaurants, it is a beautiful get-away.
- The site of the pre-Columbian Maya walled city, Tulum is a very famous tourist destination. It is famous not only for its archaeological wealth, but also for the pristine beaches and a host of adventure activities that are offered there.
The reasons for visiting dental implants centers in Los Algodones could be many. From close proximity to several American towns and cities, to the low cost, to the overall ease of planning and executing the trip, a reasonable person will find the option of dental tours to Mexico a very appealing alternative.
For more information on Los Algodones Border Dental Clinics, submit the FREE estimate-request form on the right.