Is the sky-high dental cost hampering you from getting your dream smile? Affordable dental bridges in India at state-of-the-art dental clinics can help.
Interested? Read ahead to get a brief idea of the procedure, types of dental bridges, and cost in India.
Dental Bridges Procedure
Dental Bridges – an Overview
What is a dental bridge? If this is a question you’re asking yourself, do your research before deciding on getting one.
A dental bridge is a dental restoration procedure that affixes fake teeth to adjacent teeth or implants. It is also known as a fixed partial denture.
What Does a Dental Bridge look Like?
Components of a Dental Bridge
A dental bridge has two parts:
Two crowns placed over the nearby teeth bridge the gap.
The teeth supporting your crowns can be your natural teeth or dental implants.
These are artificial tooth (or teeth) that fills in the gap and are attached to the crowns.
It’s made of alloys, porcelain, or a combination of both.
Dental Bridge Treatment Cost in India
Compared to the western countries, the cost of dental crown and bridge in India, can cut as much as 80% of your expenses.
For instance, dental bridges in Australia and Canada would be around $2,600 and $1,500. While it charges below $600 in India.
Similarly, the cost for 3 tooth bridge in India can vary from $200 – $800. The same procedure will cost you between $1,500 and $6,000 in the US.  You can save more than 85% on the same.
Furthermore, you can check out the table below for the different types of dental bridges and their cost in India.
Dental Bridge Cost in India (2022 Prices)
|Type of Bridge||Price (USD)||Duration|
|All-Ceramic Bridge*||$525 – $800||3 – 4 days|
|All Metal Bridge*||$200 – $400||2 – 4 days|
|Porcelain Fused to Metal Bridge*||$300 – $600||2 – 4 days|
|Implant-supported Bridge*||$350 – $800||2 – 4 days|
|*Including 3 crowns|
*Prices are subject to change.
You should note that the cost of dental bridges in India varies depending on the type of bridge chosen, the number of bridges needed and the dental clinic visited.
Looking for affordable & quality dental work?Contact us
Best Clinics for Dental Bridge in India
Choosing the best clinic for the dental crown and bridge in India can be overwhelming when you do it yourself.
Fortunately, the dedicated team at DentaVacation takes care of this process. Here are the best dental clinics in India that we recommend for you.
Best Dentists in India for Dental Bridges
ExpertiseImplants, Gum Surgery, Cleaning
EducationGovernment dental college and hospital, Ahmedabad
- Membership: International Congress of Oral Implantologists
ExpertiseImplants, All on 4/6/8, Crowns & Bridges, Dentures
EducationUniversity of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
ExpertiseOral Surgery, Implants, Full Mouth Rehab, All on 4/6/8
EducationRajasthan University of Health Sciences, Rajasthan, India
- MDS (Oral & Maxillofacial surgery), RUHS University (Gold Medalist)
- Member of Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of India (AOMSI), Immediate Placement and Loading Implant Academy (IPL)
- Placed over 4000 implants in the last 4 years
ExpertisePeriodontics & Implantology
EducationRajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- Membership: Australian Dental Council
- Membership: International Congress of Oral Implantologists
ExpertiseFull Mouth Rehab, Veneers
- "Facial Aesthetics" certificate from Indian Dental association (IDA)
- "Practice Management & Digital Dental Photography" certificate from IDA
- Member of Indian Dental Association
ExpertiseImplants, Crowns & bridges, Cleaning
EducationRajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India
- Expertise: Implants, Laser dentistry
- Member of Karnataka State Dental Council
Book a free consultation with best dentists in IndiaTalk to our experts
Types of Dental Bridges in India
Dental bridges or fixed partial dentures are made out of a wide range of materials. The most common bridge types based on the material used are:
Porcelain & metal bridges
Based on how they are fixed to your neighbouring teeth, bridges can be classified as follows:
It is the most common type of bridge, supported by crowns placed over healthy teeth on either side of the gap.
These bridges are used when you have healthy teeth on only one side of the missing tooth or teeth.
Maryland Bonded Bridges
Also called a resin-bonded bridge or a Maryland bridge, it is used to replace front teeth. Instead of crowns, metal or porcelain wings are bonded to your existing teeth on either side of the gap.
Implant Supported Bridges
These bridges are anchored by dental implants instead of natural teeth. Your missing tooth or teeth are replaced by dental implants and the bridge which contains the pontics is fixed to them.
Source: News Medical.net 
Dental Bridges Surgery in India
Dental bridge treatment in India involves 2 appointments.
Tooth Preparation and Temporary Bridge Placement
- The dentist reshapes your abutment teeth for crown placement
- Digital scans or impressions of shaped teeth are taken and sent to the lab
- You will get a temporary bridge while the lab makes your bridge
If the adjacent teeth are not strong enough to anchor a bridge, dental implants will be fixed to your jawbone (implant-supported bridge)
Permanent Bridge Placement
- The dentist removes your temporary bridge and cleans the teeth
- If you have pain or sensitivity, a local anesthetic will be used before removing the temporary bridge
- The permanent bridge will be placed, and your dentist will make necessary adjustments so that it fits you comfortably.
Source: Newmouth.com 
A Maryland bridge procedure takes less time than other types since it does not require reshaping abutment teeth and crown placement. 
Now that you know the different types of dental bridge treatments in India, you’re probably wondering which type is best for you.
Your dentist is ultimately the right person to help you.
They can evaluate your oral health and tell you whether your remaining teeth are healthy enough to support a bridge.
Of course, they’ll take your needs and preferences into account.
Why Get Dental Bridges in India?
There are several upsides to getting fixed partial dentures in India, some of which are as follows:
- Dental bridges cost in India is almost one-third of that in the US, Australia, and Canada.
- If you have sights set on implants, though, don’t worry – it’s still more affordable in the country compared to the prices in First World nations.
- You will get world-class treatment here, as India is blessed with state-of-the-art infrastructure and qualified professionals in dentistry. 
Taj Mahal, Agra, India
- Currently, India is the world’s second-largest English-speaking nation.  So, you can dispel apprehensions of facing communication problems while getting treated in India.
- Above all, no waiting times for dental treatments are a bonus.
Don’t forget to allocate some time for sightseeing – India’s too beautiful a country for you not to look around while you’re there.
Getting dental bridges in India could be an affordable way to bring back some of the sparkles you had when you were younger.
No matter what dental issues you face, our dentists in India have the knowledge and expertise to rejuvenate your smile. All you have to do is contact us!
The cost of fixed partial denture in India is around $200 for the all-metal bridge and $800 for all-ceramic.
Even porcelain fused to metal bridges in India are as low as $300. You can get an implant bridge for just $350. These are a fraction of the dental bridge prices in western countries.
The average life of a dental bridge can be 5 to 15 years. With regular check-ups and good oral hygiene, the life span of a fixed bridge can extend beyond ten years. 
Traditional bridges are the most commonly used dental bridges. They are preferred in most situations because of their high strength and longevity.
However, you may need a cantilever bridge if there is no place to fix the bridge on one side of the gap.