Are you worried about toothless grins & slipping dentures? Get all on 4 dental implants in Nogales, Mexico. It’s 60% cheaper & close to the US! Explore Nogales' prices, top clinics, and expert dentists.
Nogales All on Dental Implants Snapshot
- No of visits: 2-3
- Average Price: USD10,000
- Top Brands: Neodent, Nobel Biocare
- Technology: Dental lasers, implant system, magnification loupes
- Clinic Services: Text message reminders, open on weekends, border pickup upon request
- Free Services: Initial consultation, X-rays, parking, Wifi
Guide to All on 4 Dental Implants in Nogales, Mexico
Reviews of All on 4 Implants in Nogales
Read patient reviews to learn about excellent dental care and the results you can expect.
These testimonials highlight Nogales as a leading destination for dental implants in Mexico.
They work so good & the quality of work is beautiful. I give them a 1000% and my dentist was Dr. Fernanda she is great and best!
All on 4 implants in Nogales
Spectacular, the staff was very attentive and excellent, their entire team in general.
Marisol Gonzalez, US
All on 4 dentures in Nogales
Staff is just amazing, personable and kind. Dr Fernandez is knowledgeable and efficient. I would highly recommend Desert Dental
Donna Oliver, Canada
Full mouth restoration with all on 4 in Nogales
Smile Transformation in Nogales: Before & After All on 4
See how patients have regained their permanent smiles with all on 4 dental implants in Nogales!
All on 4 in Nogales, Mexico – Before & After
Nogales is an excellent choice for cheap dental implants abroad!
Let’s delve into exploring how affordable All-on-4 is in Nogales, Mexico!
Cost of All on 4 Dental Implants in Nogales, Mexico
The average cost of all on 4 dental implants in Nogales is around $10,000 per arch.
In the US, they can cost as much as $24,000, saving you up to 58%!
Even All-on-6/8 dental implants in Nogales are 60% less, a great deal for those who need full-mouth reconstruction.
Check the Nogales dentist prices below for all-on procedures compared with those in the US.
All on 4/6/8 Dental Implants Cost in Nogales vs. US (USD)
|All on 4 dental implants*
|All on 6 dental implants*
|All on 8 dental implants*
|*Includes fixed acrylic bridge per jaw
#Nogales dental costs may vary with the complexity of a case.
Now that you know how much to save with all on 4 dental implants in Nogales.
Want to explore other US-Mexico border towns for your treatment? Check out these options:
- All on 4 Dental Implants in Los Algodones
- All on 4 Dental Implants in Tijuana
- Dental Implants in Nuevo Laredo
- Dental Implants in Juarez
- Dental Work in Nuevo Progreso
Struggling to afford extensive restoration?Request Free quote
Why Choose All on 4 Dental Implants in Nogales, Mexico?
One of the most compelling reasons to choose All-on-4 in Nogales is the 60% cost savings compared to the US.
Other reasons include:
- High-quality all-on-4 treatment using the most advanced techniques and the best materials
- Ease of communication with English-speaking dentists and staff
All on 4 Dental Tourism in Nogales, Mexico
- Safe treatment is ensured by a state-of-the-art clinic, certified dentists, and strict adherence to sterilization protocols
Above all, the Nogales dental clinic is conveniently located.
It is just a 50-minute drive from Tucson, Arizona, and offers free pickup service from the border to the clinic.
Interested in knowing more about the all-on-4 dental implant clinics in Nogales, Mexico? Explore the next section.
Best Dental Clinic in Nogales for All on 4
Desert Dental is your ideal choice for dental tourism in Nogales, Mexico!
With over 8 years of experience, it is a trusted clinic for affordable dental implants in Nogales.
Learn more about them below!
- 8+ years of experience
- Accredited by Mexican Council of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery & Mexican Dental Association
- Equipped with the latest technology and a skilled team of dentists
- Offer pick-up/drop-off service at the US border
- English-speaking dental team
Best Dentists in Nogales for All on 4
Getting cheap dental implants in Nogales is easy.
But you must ensure that the dentists are experienced and skilled.
Meet the top all on 4 dentist in Nogales, recognized for delivering safe and successful treatments.
ExpertiseImplants, All on 4/6/8, Oral surgery, Extractions
EducationUniversidad Autonoma de Baja California
- Expert in advanced implant procedures
- Chief dentist at Desert Dental, Nogales
- Member of Mexican Dental Association (ADM)
- Member of The International Congress of Oral Implantologists
High dental standards await you in Nogales!Contact clinic
Dental clinics in Nogales offer a variety of treatments for missing teeth tailored to individual needs.
If you’re looking for a permanent solution that offers a natural look and function, All-on-4 is the answer.
We’ll delve into more details about them in the following section.
What Is an All-on-4?
“All-on-4″ means using four dental implants to support a full set of artificial teeth in the upper or lower jaw.
It is perfect for those who have lost or are about to lose all their natural teeth.
With just four implants, you are guaranteed a full and dazzling smile.
All on 4 in Lower Jaw
Wondering if it’ll blend seamlessly with your natural teeth? Read next.
What Do All-On-4 Teeth Look Like?
All-on-4 dental implants in Nogales are meticulously crafted to resemble your natural teeth closely.
Functioning just like your original teeth, they provide a natural look that’s practically indistinguishable.
The only way someone would know is if you share the secret!
Curious to see? Check out the pictures below showcasing the All-on-4 teeth crafted by Nogales dentists.
Who Is a Candidate for All on 4 Implants in Nogales?
Ideally, the patient should meet the following criteria to get all on 4 in Nogales: 
- Missing all teeth in either the upper or lower jaw
- Possess healthy gum tissues
- Have good oral health
Keen to find out how the All-on-4 dental implant process works? We’ve got you covered!
What Is the Process of All on 4 Dental Implants in Nogales?
Here’s what you can expect with all on 4 implants in Nogales:
Evaluation and Preparation
- The dentist will examine x-rays and CT scans of your teeth
- Discuss and plan the surgical procedure and anesthesia
- If needed, any preparatory steps like tooth extraction or periodontal treatment will be completed before the procedure.
Your dentist will administer the selected anesthesia, and surgery will proceed as outlined below: 
- An incision into the gum is made to place four implants.
- In the front jaw, two implants are positioned in the strongest, thickest bone.
- In the back jaw, two implants are angled for enhanced stability.
- A special drill is used to create sockets in the jaw bone to attach the implants.
Temporary dentures will be provided either on the day or the following day.
You will wear it till your gums heal.
Getting Permanent Teeth
- After complete healing, temporary dentures are removed.
- Abutments are attached to the implant posts under local anesthesia.
- Finally, new artificial teeth are placed on top of the abutments, completing the process.
You'll receive your custom permanent teeth approximately after six months of healing. 
All on 4 Dental Implants Recovery
- Recovery from all-on-4 dental implant surgery is relatively quick and painless.
- Oral functions show improvement in about 3 days.
- The swelling diminishes by the 4th day.
- Pain typically lasts around 3 days post-treatment.
Source: NCBI 
Read more about all on 4 recovery and aftercare here.
All on 4 Dental Implant Process
If you don’t have time for multiple visits, consider same-day dental implants in Nogales! Learn more here.
Full Mouth Restoration With All on 4 in Nogales
You’re a candidate for full mouth restoration in Nogales, if you have: 
- Several missing teeth
- Numerous teeth with failing or decaying large fillings
- Cracked, broken, or excessively worn teeth due to habits like bruxism
- Conditions from birth like Ectodermal Dysplasia, Amelogenesis, etc.,
Treatment Options for Full Mouth Restoration in Nogales
- All on 4
- All on 6
- All on 8
- Crowns & bridges
See below the remarkable transformation after undergoing full mouth restoration with All-on-4 dental implants in Nogales.
Full Mouth Reconstruction in Nogales
Now, let’s dive into the advantages and disadvantages of all on 4 dental implants.
What Are the Pros & Cons of All On 4 Dental Implants?
Benefits of All on 4 Dental Implants in Nogales, Mexico
- Natural-looking smile and improved chewing function.
- Avoids complex surgeries like sinus augmentation or nerve repositioning, common with regular implants.
- Eliminates the need for bone graft, reducing treatment costs and recovery time.
Source: Clinsurgeryjournal 
What Is the Downside of All-on-4 Dental Implants?
You can get your missing teeth back with all on 4 Implants, but there might be limitations to your choices.
This procedure requires meticulous planning and specialized tools due to its delicate technique.
It may not be suitable for everyone, particularly those with severe gum diseases or specific mouth structures.
Source: Clinsurgeryjournal 
Many from the US and Canada choose dental work in Nogales, Mexico, blending treatment with a vacation.
If safety concerns you, don’t worry; we’ve got all the details covered below.
Is It Safe to Get All on 4 Dental Implants in Nogales, Mexico?
It is absolutely safe to opt for All-on-4 dental implants in Nogales, Mexico!
The procedure boasts a 95% patient satisfaction rate over 25 years of documented clinical success. 
Our recommended clinic uses globally renowned implant brands such as:
- Neodent by Straumann: Known for cutting-edge technology and precision engineering, ensuring superior osseointegration for stable and long-lasting results.
- Nobel Biocare: Synonymous with innovation, precision, and durability.
Strict sterilization protocols are also in place for effective infection control.
International prosthetic brands and skilled, well-trained dentists ensure successful and safe treatments
As for Nogales, it’s generally safe, but, like any tourist destination, just keep the usual safety tips in mind. 
Considering a dental trip to Nogales?
Check here to discover the best ways to get to the town.
Now, if you’re wondering where to stay during your dental work in Nogales, check below.
Recommended Hotels for Dental Vacation in Nogales
The hotels listed below are recommended by our partner clinic for your all-inclusive all on 4 dental implants in Nogales
These hotels are situated within a mile of the Nogales dental clinic.
Hotel Fray Marcos
Nogales may not be a typical tourist city.
However, you can explore shopping in curio shops and enjoy authentic Mexican dishes during your visit.
Check out the Dental Tourism Nogales page for more information.
Don’t let missing teeth or unstable dentures hinder you any longer.
Affordable all on 4 dental implants in Nogales, Mexico, can give you permanent teeth without breaking the bank.
Our experts are here to help you regain your beautiful smile with all-inclusive dental implant packages.
Nogales dental implant prices are 70% cheaper than in the US.
In Nogales, a single dental implant with an abutment costs $1,000.
For a same-day implant with a crown, it is around $1,500.
In the US, you would need to pay more than $5,000 for these procedures.
All-on-4 dental implants cost in Nogales starts at $10,000 per arch.
In the US, clinics charge $24,000 for the same treatment.
Choosing Nogales for All-on-4 can save you 58%.
The price for full mouth restoration in Nogales varies from $10,000 to $14,000, depending on the technique:
- All on 4: $10,000
- All on 6: $12,000
- All on 8: $14,000
These prices are for a single arch.
Depending on your chosen procedure, you can save 57-60% compared to US prices.
You can get All-on-4 packages in Nogales at a 58% lower cost compared to the US.
It is $10,000 in Nogales versus $24,000 in the US.
This cost includes the fixed bridge and is per arch.
Getting teeth done in Nogales is made easy with various payment options.
Nogales dental clinics accept payments through cash, checks, debit/credit cards, bank transfers, and PayPal.
The Nogales dentists we work with have extensive experience treating patients from the US, and Canada.
Additionally, the staff at our Nogales implant dental clinics are bilingual.
They can speak English and Spanish fluently.
Related Resources for All on 4 in Nogales
- Dental work in Nogales
- Best dentists in Nogales
- Dental implants in Nogales
- Dental implants in Mexico
- All-on-4 dental implants in Mexico
- Cheap dental implants abroad
Ready to restore your lost smile in Nogales?Plan my trip