If you need mouth restoration, then the All on four implant system is a modern, effective, efficient method. All-on-four is a great option for people with minimum bone volume for implants.
All on 4 implants in Costa Rica is an affordable alternative to ClearChoice Implants.
What are All on Four Implants?
All on 4 system comprises of four implants which support a full-arch prosthesis.
1. Two front implants that are placed vertically (axial implants).
2. Two back implants that are placed at an angle of 45 degrees instead of vertical.
Advantages of All on 4 in Costa Rica?
The surgery discounts the need for bone grafting. The implants at the back are fixed in a tilted angle, thus maximizing the utilization of the available bone.
Am I a Candidate for All on 4 Implants?
A dentist will determine if the patient is a good candidate for All on four implants. As the majority of people requiring full mouth rehabilitation are senior citizens, ideally, the patient should:
- Have good oral health.
- Be in good health for surgery.
- Not be taking medications that impair healing.
- Be a nonsmoker.
Send us your reports & dental X-rays for a customized price estimate.
Why Costa Rica for All on 4 Dental Implants?
When clinics spend considerably less on salaries, insurance, and dental supplies, the saving allows them to offer rates that are much less than in the USA.
It is much cheaper to get All on four dental implants in Costa Rica than in the United States. Even after spending money on plane tickets and hotel stay, most people still save quite a bit of money.
Dentists in Costa Rica are highly educated. As per the Council for the International Promotion of Costa Rica Medicine, PROMED, nearly 80 percent of the physicians have received their education in the US or Europe.
Costa Rica is a tourist-friendly destination with infrastructure dedicated to travelers.
Short & Cheap Flights
Short and cheap flights from North America and Western Europe: Flights from the USA and Western Europe are quite cheap, especially from the East coast areas like Miami, Dallas, and also from EU nations like Portugal.
Cost of All on Four Implants in Costa Rica
The average cost of All on Four, including acrylic denture in Costa Rica is $13,500. The cost includes four implants, denture, surgical fees, all consumables, medicines, X Rays, CT scans & anesthesia.
This makes the price of Costa Rican All on four about 50% cheaper.
After you include your air ticket, stay in a decent hotel, and day to day expenses, the price of your treatment in Costa Rica would work out to be much less than in the United States.
Thus, Costa Rica is a cheap and affordable destination for All-on-Four dental implants.
What is the Process for All on Four?
The process involves the following steps (some of the steps may be combined during the same visit):
- Initial consultation: This includes consultation, dental x-rays, treatment plan formulation.
- Treatment of pre-existing problems: If any issues exist with teeth present in the mouth, these need to be treated first. This prevents the infection of All on four.
- Placement of the implants: Implants are placed in the bone, and a temporary acrylic bridge is attached. This gives you ” Teeth in a day!”
- Cementation of the permanent teeth: After osseointegration, which means fusion of the implant with the bone, permanent fixed porcelain denture is placed.
First Week Post All on 4 Implants
|Top 3 Do’s||Top 3 Don’ts|
|Maintain good oral hygiene.||Don’t touch, poke, or irritate the surgery site.|
|Eat a soft diet.||Do not smoke.|
|Take prescribed antibiotics.||No vigorous exercise.|
Before & After: All on 4
The patient reported with an edentulous mouth and walked out with All on Four implants and a fixed bridge on the same day.
*Complete oral rehabilitation was carried out with All on four.
FAQ: All on 4 in Costa Rica
What can you say about the quality of All-on-4 in Costa Rica?
The quality of All on Four in Costa Rica is comparable to that in the US.
The dentists in Costa Rica are using the same brands of an implant as in the rest of the world.
The dental clinics are equipped with state-of-art technologies like CT scan, Cerec (same day crown) machines.
Is Costa Rica a safe destination for dental tourism?
Costa Rica is a very safe country for dental work. It has a literacy rate of 99.8% and socialized healthcare. It’s often called the Switzerland of Central America because of its low crime and because it abolished its military in 1948.
Do dentists in Costa Rica provide a warranty on All-on-4?
Yes, Costa Rican dentists and clinics provide 2 to 5 years warranty on All-on-4 dental work.
The warranty’s validity is subject to meeting the clinic’s terms and conditions.
The patient should get regular dental checkups, and present dental checkup records and essential documents at the time of claiming the warranty.
How can I check if Costa Rican dentist is reliable?
We suggest you should do thorough research about the clinic and the treating dentist.
- Find out the qualifications of the dentist. The dentist could be Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) and may have done specialization in any field or a Fellowship program.
- They should be accredited with Colegio de Dentistas Cirujanos (similar to ADA membership in the US) and licensed by the Ministry of Health.
- A long experience of dealing with foreign patients and dental work is recommended.