Americas Dental Care is located in the city of San Jose, Costa Rica. It’s been providing quality service and making a difference in the lives of patients since 2006. All dental procedures are performed and treatments done are at par with the international quality standards.
Dr. Juan Manuel Donato received a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) in 2000. His passion for dentistry led him to complete degrees in Maxillofacial Surgery and Dental Implants. He also completed post-doctoral fellowship in Germany, Argentina, and Spain. He is affiliated with the Costa Rica Dental Board of Specialist, the Costa Rica Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and the International Congress of Oral Implantologist (ICOI).
It is a state-of-the-art clinic using the latest techniques and equipment to deliver quality service. Following list of a wide range of treatments available here:
- General Dentistry – Oral exams and preventive treatments such as cleaning teeth and fillings.
- Periodontics – Treatment of gums as flaking and polishing.
- Endodontics – Also known as root canal treatment.
- Orthodontics – Metallic orthopedic appliances, clear keys, and other devices.
- Oral rehabilitation – Complete and partial dentures to replace missing teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Smile Design, Laser Teeth Whitening, Veneers, etc.
- Oral Surgery – Simple extraction and Extraction of Wisdom Teeth.
- Dental implants – Natural-looking replacement of bad teeth
- TMJ Treatments – Temporomandibular disorder
- Maxillofacial Surgery (diagnosis and treatments of diseases and injuries to the teeth, mouth, jaws, face, face, and neck)
Americas Dental Care is associated with the American Dental Association (ADA).