Are you sick of ill-fitting dentures? For most adults, permanent solutions for tooth loss can be expensive and often are not covered by insurance. For this reason, travel for fixed dentures in Cancun – Mexico, is a viable alternative to costly procedures in the US.
Let us explore how easily you can get the smile of your dreams in this beautiful city.
Implant Supported Dentures in Cancun, Mexico – Review
When it comes to tooth replacement, dental implants and dentures are the two most popular options to choose from.
Implant dentures or fixed dentures are a great way to combine their benefits.
What are Fixed Dentures?
Fixed dentures or permanent dentures are false teeth that are permanently fixed in your mouth.
They function just like your natural teeth, providing you with the best smile and most stable bite compared to other types of dentures.
All on 4 dental implants
Cost of Fixed Dentures in Cancun
The cost of fixed dentures in Cancun starts at $7,680 per jaw and can go up to $11,280, while the same quality implant dentures will cost you $22,000 – $35,000 in the US or Canada.
Depending on the procedure and clinic, Cancun dentist prices for full mouth dental implants are up to 70% cheaper.
Fixed Denture Prices in Cancun Vs. US Vs. Canada
|All on 4*
|All on 6*
|All on 8*
|*Per arch + fixed acrylic bridge
*Prices are case-dependent.
As you can see from the above table, the cost of all on 4/6/8 dental implants in Cancun is less than half of the US/Canada’s price.
Depending on your provider and treatment plan, your dental insurance may help cover some of the costs of Cancun full mouth dental implants. 
Fed up of ill-fitting dentures? Get the fixed ones!Save ~ 70% with us
Top Clinics for Dentures in Cancun
CDS is a state-of-the-art dental clinic in Cancun, Mexico.
You will find a caring and professional environment here.
- US board-certified/trained dentist
- Provided 2,000+ full mouth reconstructions cases
- Offer a 5-year warranty on the treatments
- On-site lab and flexible appointments
- Fast restorations using the latest technology and equipment
- Multilingual staff and complimentary airport transport
- Tier Sterilization Protocol for the highest level of sterilization & safety regime
Dentaris, the state-of-the-art clinic, is popular with Americans and Canadians.
It is a center of dental excellence in Cancun, Mexico.
- 160+ years of cumulative experience
- Staffed by a team of qualified dental specialists
- Guarantees on dental restorations
- On-site lab managed by a master ceramist
- Strict sterilization and infection control practices
- A certified nutritionist on staff
- Free airport-hotel-clinic transfers
- In-House Dental Lab
- Latest state-of-the-art technology
- Digital Smile Design
- 3D Printing
- Milling Machine
- Optional Aromatherapy
- 35+ years of experience
- Accreditations from Better Business Bureau (BBB), American Dental Association (ADA) and Medical Tourism Association (MTA)
- High-quality treatments with state-of-the-art equipment
- Offers complimentary pick-up and drop-off service
- Multiple payment options
- Free consultation
Many people seek dental implants in Mexico because of their low cost and the country’s proximity to the US.
Fixed denture prices in Mexico are only a fraction of the American prices.
With DentaVacation, you can look forward to a safe and satisfying journey to Cancun, Mexico.
Get treated in the clean & modern facilitiesChoose your clinic
Benefits of Implant Dentures in Cancun
- Those who plan to receive full dentures in Cancun can get their treatments from the US licensed & American trained dentists in Cancun.
- Dental tourists can enjoy lower waiting times for surgery and the luxury of recuperating in one of Mexico’s best-known tourist destinations. 
- Fixed denture dental implants in Cancun are also an excellent option because of the city’s well-established dental tourism infrastructure and first-world conveniences. 
Many find the dental implants for fixed dentures cost in Cancun, Mexico, to be worth traveling abroad for.
However, you should take the right decision after careful research and consultation with your local dentist.
Pros and Cons of Implant Supported Dentures
- Feel and look natural in your mouth
- Make it easy to chew, speak, and smile
- Prevent jawbone loss and gum damage
- Last much longer than traditional dentures
- No need to remove it for cleaning
- Expensive than traditional dentures
- Surgery is mandatory to place dental implants
- Most insurance plans don’t cover implants
- The procedure takes two to six months to complete
- A healthy jawbone is required to get implant dentures
Source: NewMouth.com 
Should You Get Fixed Dentures?
If you are considering getting permanent dentures, talk to your dentist first to see if a dental implant for dentures in Cancun is right for you.
Experts recommend implant-supported dentures since they offer a permanent alternative to replace lost teeth.
Fear not to get the treatment. You can fully restore your smile and overall oral health with high-quality full dentures in Cancun.
Planning Your Trip for Implant Retained Dentures in Cancun
Here are a few things to consider as you plan your trip for permanent dentures in Cancun, Mexico:
✅ Most international flights fly into the Cancun Airport (CUN), 10 miles south of downtown.
Guests at some of the area’s larger resorts may be able to receive a discount on their airfare.
The Do’s And Don’ts Of Visiting Cancun
Video Courtesy: Travel Droner
✅ Most US citizens who travel for denture replacement in Cancun will enter the country on a tourist visa, which is good for a stay of up to 180 days.
✅ Those considering dental implants and dentures in Cancun – Mexico, should keep in mind that prices for food, lodging, and other attractions will be higher during the peak tourist season, which runs from mid-December to March.
✅ Weather is typically warm and sunny throughout the year, though summers and early fall can see frequent, sometimes heavy rains.
Implant dentures offer a permanent solution to your missing teeth problem.
With the lower cost of fixed dentures in Cancun, now they’re more affordable than ever.
Our experts can help you find the best clinic and create a customized dental vacation package for you, considering your specific condition.