Ahmedabad is the city that welcomed US President Donald Trump in 2020.
Ahmedabad is well known for its quality dental work amongst the Non Resident Indian (NRI) population in US, Canada, UK, and Australia.
Dental work in Ahmedabad is comparatively cheaper than U.S.A by approximately 80%.
|All on Four implants||$5,000-$8,500||$24,000||$13,650-25,000|
|Implant (Single Tooth)||$420||$4,000||$2,100-7,000|
|Crown (Same day)||$250||$1,500||$990-1300|
|Root Canal Treatment||$200||$2,000||$280-780|
|Teeth Whitening (Zoom)||$140||$900||$570|
*Prices are subject to change
Ahmedabad is a safe destination for tourists. It is one of the safest city of India for women travelers.TRAVEL SAFE-ABROAD
How Safe Is Ahmedabad for Travel?
“Overall it can be claimed that it is a safe destination for tourists …”
View in Article
Our dental clinics follow 4 step sterilization process:
Monitoring sterilization: “Weekly spore tests are the hallmark of sterilization.” Spore system like 3M ESPE is used to monitor sterilization. This comes with a 20-year product history and ensures that the sterilization controls and standards are above the required standards.
Training in dentistry in India is through a 5-year BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) course, which consists of :
Postgraduate degree/ Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) which is a 3-year course. In this, there is practical teaching of one specialization.
Fellowship Programs: Doctors often do Fellowships in various fields, to have advanced knowledge.
Dentavacation partner dental clinics in Ahmedabad are associated with international organizations like AACD (American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry), AAID (American Academy of Implant Dentistry), and ADA (American Dental Association).
The clinics are also accredited with NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers). NABH is equivalent to JCI (Joint Commission International).Wikipedia
National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers
“NABH is equivalent to JCI and other International standards including HAS..”
View in Article
There are several flights from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, and the rest of the world to Ahmedabad via Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Doha, Mumbai or Delhi depending on the Airline you choose to travel.
Single stop flights to Ahmedabad from USA is around 18 hours, and from Australia is 15 hours.
Tourist visa: You can visit India as a tourist for a maximum of 180 days. Passport holders of some countries can stay up to only 90 days. Note the count of days visa is valid for starts at the issue date, not your entry into the country. (E-visas start at the date of entry, though.)
Make sure your passport should be valid for 180 days or 6 months. Make sure there are at least two blank pages in the passport book. It will take around three days to approve your visa or longer, depending on the circumstances. Each visa is approved individually.
If you are going to travel with your family, then the individual visas might not be approved on the same day. You can apply for a visa by visiting indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa. Click on “Regular Visa Application” to apply for your visa.
Emergency number: 112 Police: 100 Fire Fighters : 101
For Crime Related Emergency 1090
For Traffic Related Emergency: 1800-11-6062
Women Helpline No. 181
Blood Bank: 1910
The temples have been rehabilitated and renovated over many centuries by various rulers of Kutch, renovation done by local Kutchi artisans. From this point, the glow of light from Karachi, Pakistan can be seen in a clear night. It is an excellent sunset point.
This magnificent stepwell is designed as an inverted temple and adorned with 1,500 sculptures. The steps begin at ground level, leading you down through the cool air through several pillared pavilions to reach the deep well below. There are more than 800 elaborate sculptures among seven galleries.
The Somnath temple located on the western coast of Gujarat, India is believed to be the first among the twelve jyotirlinga shrines of Shiva.
Modhera is an ideal destination for being away from the hustle-bustle of city life for a day. The unruffled peaceful landscape and the majestically welcoming temple complex will ensure to take you away from the mundane routines of daily life to the glorious times back in the golden era of India.
The Gujarati food has garnered much fame not only outside the Gujarat but also beyond the national boundary.
A trip to Gir Forest Reserve to see the last of the world’s majestic Asiatic lions in their natural habitat is a must. National Park attracts large number of foreign tourists. Once extinct, numbers have been risen owing to the conservation efforts. The Sanctuary is open for tourism from 16th October to 15th June every year.
The Rann of Kutch is a large area of salt marshes located mostly in Gujarat. Rann Utsav is an awesome festival of Kutch. It is a carnival of music, dance, nature beauty of white Rann and much more then that when visit under the full moon.
1. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, it’s a must for travelers to get routine vaccines and vaccines for measles, hepatitis A, and typhoid.
2. Cover yourself and dress conservatively. You will draw a lot of unwanted attention if you don’t dress conservatively. It is also disrespectful to go to temples if you are wearing too much-revealing clothes.
3. It can be difficult to get a local SIM card in India. You can get an international SIM card. You can click on this link https://travelsim.com/country/india/ to get a SIM card. TravelSim offers cheap data plans and the opportunity to top-up your sim card during your trip.
4. Generally, vendors quote a high price for their products and expect you to haggle and buy it at a lower price. However, if you are not careful, you can end up paying more money than the reasonable price.
5. Whenever you are in a public area, watch out for any pickpockets. Do not carry too much cash in public.
6. Carry a hand sanitizer and toilet paper. It may not be available in public bathrooms.
7. You will notice that the sidewalks in India are badly maintained or are not there. Cars do not stop at zebra crossings. So be careful while walking on the road.
8. Do not get upset about people invading your personal space. You might get squished in public transport or lifts. People might ask personal questions, which are merely indicative of the locals’ polite interest in you.
9. There will be bustling of streets all day so you can carry your earphones if you are not used to so much noise.
Contact us for more information regarding dental work in Ahmedabad.