Dental Makeover in Costa Rica
Is the condition of your teeth keeping you from smiling? Do you want to fix them without spending a fortune? Then a smile makeover in Costa Rica is for you!
You can get high-quality cosmetic dentistry treatments in Costa Rica for 80% less than in your home country.
Interested? Keep reading to learn everything you need to know!
What Is a Dental Makeover in Costa Rica?
A dental makeover is a process of improving your teeth’s appearance through different cosmetic dentistry procedures.
A Costa Rica smile makeover can boost your confidence and give you a new smile by correcting teeth that are:
- Misaligned, and more.
Source: PubMed 
Cost of a Dental Makeover in Costa Rica
A dental makeover costs 50%-80% less in Costa Rica than in the US or Canada.
In Costa Rica, you can get a youthful smile with complete dentures for $800, while they cost $8,000 in the US.
You can restore one jaw here with all-on-4 implants for $8,500 compared to $24,000 in the US. You can see the difference in prices below.
|Titanium Dental Implants||$700-$1,250||$5,000|
|All on 4 Dental Implants*||$8,500-$12,750||$24,000|
|Porcelain Fused to Metal (PFM) Crowns||$400-$500||$1,500|
|Permanent Full Dentures*||$800||$600-$8,000|
|Laser Teeth Whitening||$250-$420||$1,500|
|Fixed Clear Braces||$2,700-$3,500||$7,500|
*Prices differ based on each case.
Massive savings and a brand new smile!Grab your deal
Top Cosmetic Dental Clinics in Costa Rica
About the Clinic
- New Smile Dental Group is one of the best places to get a smile makeover in Costa Rica.
- This fully inclusive clinic is accredited by Consejo para la Promoción Internacional de la Medicina (PROMED).
- Accepting payments in cash, bank transfers, credit cards, and PayPal.
- State-of-the-art technology such as CAD/CAM, 3D CAT scan imaging, and panoramic X-rays.
- A comfortable waiting area with free Wi-Fi and phone calls to the US and Canada.
- They offer a lifetime guarantee on dental implants and a 7-year guarantee on crowns and veneers
About the clinic
- Americas Dental Care was established in San Jose in 2006.
- It’s affiliated with the American Dental Association (ADA).
- Free initial consultations and different financing options
- Accept payments in cash, wire transfers, Visa, and Mastercard with a surcharge of 3%
- Give a lifetime guarantee on implants, a 5-year guarantee on crowns and bridges, and a 6-month guarantee on composite fillings
About the Clinic
- ConfiDental is a family practice clinic founded over 35 years ago in San Jose.
- It provides comprehensive dental services for a cheap smile makeover in Costa Rica.
- Accepting payments in cash and credit cards
- Offering single-trip implants for qualified patients
- Equipped with advanced technology like CAD/CAM
- Providing free shuttle services to and from the airport
- Partnerships with over ten hotels in the area for discounted stays
- Multilingual staff who speak Portuguese along with English and Spanish
About the Clinic
- LS Dental Clinic is one of your best options for a low-cost smile makeover in Costa Rica.
- It was established in 2002 in Playas del Coco and has turned into a popular clinic among international patients ever since.
- Flexible appointments
- Accept payments in cash, debit, and credit cards
- Dedicated driver for free pick up and drop off services
- Free parking space for patients 5-15 minutes away from great hotels in the area
Best Cosmetic Dentists in Costa Rica
ExpertiseDental implants, oral surgery
EducationLatin American University of Science and Technology
- Master of The International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Doctor In Dental Surgery- 2006 Universidad Latinoamericana de Ciencia y Tecnologia
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) in 2000
- Post-doctoral fellowship in Germany, Argentina, and Spain
EducationUniversidad Intercontinental – Ciudad de México
- Member of American Association of Orthodontists
- Masters Degree in Orthodontics and Maxillofacial Orthopedics
Get first-class treatment in Costa Rica.Call us now
Testimonials of Smile Makeover in Costa Rica
What Procedures Are in a Dental Makeover?
Some of the most popular smile makeover procedures in Costa Rica are:
- Dentures for replacing missing teeth
- Teeth whitening for lightening stained teeth
- Composite material for filling up dental caries
- Inlays and Onlays for filling cavities and restoration
- Braces for straightening misaligned teeth
- Dental Implants for replacing a missing tooth
- Dental Crowns for covering decayed teeth
- Dental Veneers for covering broken teeth and gaps
Source: Crest 
What Is the Difference Between Cosmetic Dentistry and Traditional Dentistry?
In traditional dentistry, the focus is more on oral hygiene and the treatment of dental problems.
On the other hand, the goal of cosmetic dentistry is to improve the overall aesthetics of a patient’s teeth and smile. 
Advantages of a Dental Makeover in Costa Rica
- Depending upon the procedure, dental services in Costa Rica represent a 50% to 80% savings compared to prices for the same treatments in the US.
- Even the most expensive private services come at significant savings compared to prices in the western countries!
Pain-free Treatment With State-of-the-art Technology
- A bargain is always enticing. Although when it comes to dental treatments, the quality is more important. The dentists in Costa Rica and their facilities are all considered world-class.
- Dental anxiety, the most unfortunate consequence of painful experiences for many people, is addressed at satisfactory levels in Costa Rica’s clinics. Low-cost smile makeovers in Costa Rica are thus worry-free!
Various Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
- There are various cosmetic dentistry treatments for patients opting for dental work in Costa Rica.
- Dental veneers, composite fillings, teeth whitening, full mouth reconstruction, smile makeovers, dental implants, and zirconium dental crowns in Costa Rica are popular with dental vacationers.
Language is not a barrier when you are in dental clinics in Costa Rica, as dentists and staff are fluent in both English and Spanish.
A Chance to Relax
- You can double up a dental trip to Costa Rica as a relaxing vacation.
- Costa Rica’s rain forests, enchanting beaches, volcanoes, and age-old culture can be a vacation dream!
Tips for Those Considering Cosmetic Dentistry in Costa Rica
✅Include vacation expenses in your budget so you can enjoy this incredible country.
✅Familiarize yourself with the steps and processes dental professionals typically use to give you a new smile.
✅Reviewing blogs and forums can help you gather information as you consider your options on availing dental services in Costa Rica.
Travel Attractions in Costa Rica
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise that medical tourists can explore. 
During their treatment and recovery from cosmetic dental work in Costa Rica, patients can visit some of the following breathtaking tourist attractions in the country:
Arenal National Park
This park is in a rainforest where the Arenal Volcano sits. Come here to relax and swim or watch the mini-eruptions illuminate the night sky. 
Tortuguero National Park
This is the habitat and breeding ground for marine turtles. This park also shelters the endangered West Indian manatee. 
Are you a surfer or beach lover? Nosara, a tranquil beach community, under the protection of the national park system is just the place for you! 
Medical tourists can indulge in numerous fun activities in Puerto Viejo. They can go surfing, snorkeling, or diving in the pristine waters. 
We help you get the best quality treatments in this magnificent country and plan an unforgettable vacation.
Your smile is all that we care about, and we will be with you every step of the way until you get your desired results.
Are you ready to restore your teeth with an affordable smile makeover in Costa Rica?
Cosmetic dentistry in Costa Rica costs 50%-80% less than in countries like the US and Canada.
Here is a comparison chart of popular cosmetic dentistry procedures in Costa Rica vs. the US.
|Dental Procedure||Costa Rica Price||US Price|
|Porcelain Fused to Metal Crowns||$400||$1500|
|Laser Teeth Whitening||$250||$1500|
The duration of your smile makeover in Costa Rica depends on the treatments you’re getting.
Dental veneers, implants, and crowns take longer than fillings due to the extra laboratory work.
For instance, laboratories need 1-2 days to make 4-5 crowns, while you can get composite fillings in one session.
Preparatory treatments like root canals will also add to the overall time.
Dental veneers in Costa Rica cost $400-$500 per tooth vs. $1,500 in the US.
By reading Costa Rica veneers reviews, you can see that the quality of work patients receive here is the same as in the US.
Many clinics also offer a 1-7 year guarantee on their veneers.
Reconnect with nature; visit Costa Rica!Take me there