Dental Implants in the Philippines
The high cost of dental implants combined with a lack of insurance in the US makes them unaffordable for many. Instead of shelling out thousands of dollars, you can get quality, low-cost dental implants in the Philippines.
Read on to know all about getting affordable dental implants in the Philippines.
What are Dental Implants? – Expert Talk
Why Choose Dental Implants in the Philippines?
Getting dental implants in the Philippines has numerous benefits attached to it.
Along with superior quality care at budget-friendly costs, you can plan a lovely vacation and nail two birds with one stone.
Affordable Treatment Costs
- Compared to the US and Australia, getting dental implants in Philippines is quite economical.
- You can get Osstem & Straumann dental implant brands at the lowest price in the Philippines.
Thanks to the latest equipment in hand, dental clinics in the Philippines provide faster care to all patients. These include:
- CBCT X-ray machine for accurate diagnosis
- 3D Digital Impression System
- CAD/CAM machine for crown manufacture
Highly Trained Professionals
Dentists in the Philippines undergo training as per the US education system. 
The Philippine Dental Association (PDA) and the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) oversee all dentists.
So, the highest quality standards are always maintained.
Ease of Communication
There is linguistic diversity in the Philippines, with more than 111 dialects spoken.
English is an official language making communication easy for dental tourists. 
Dental clinics in the Philippines offer many benefits to dental tourists.
Besides dental work, they also arrange airport pickups, accommodation, transport, and sightseeing.
These additional perks count towards a hassle-free dental trip to the Philippines.
Popular Dental Tourism Destination
Philippines’ beaches, mountains, rainforests, islands, and diving spots attract millions of tourists every year.
The country’s diverse history and culture is a confluence of Chinese, Spanish, English, and Malaysian cultures. 
In addition, their festivals and indigenous traditions are worth experiencing.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost in Philippines
A dental implant in the US and Australia costs around $5,000 and $5,500, respectively.
However, the average cost of dental implants in Philippines is $1,060 (for a single titanium implant).
Thus, you can save up to 75% of your dental implant costs in the Philippines.
The following table outlines the prices of various dental implant procedures in Philippines.
Dental Implant Costs in Philippines vs. the USA and Australia
|Same day implant||$1,598||$3,500||$4,000|
|Mini dental implants||$473||$1,000||$1,500|
|All-on-4 dental implants (per arch)||$7,533||$24,000||$27,000|
|All-on-6 dental implants (per arch)||$9,806||$28,000||$29,000|
|All-on-8 dental implants (per arch)||$12,079||$35,000||$37,000|
|Bone graft per quadrant||$600||$1,500||$2,200|
*Prices are subject to change without prior notification
Smile brighter with our affordable implantsRequest FREE quote
Best Dental Implant Clinic in Philippines
Doing proper research is crucial if you’re looking for the cheapest dental implant services in Philippines.
Before starting treatment with any clinic, you should be armed with all the necessary information.
We’ve made that easier for you by listing out the details of our partner clinics.
At Winning Smile, Makati, patient comfort and satisfaction are the highest priority.
Apart from providing world-class dental care at affordable costs, patients enjoy added perks, such as:
- State-of-the-art technology
- Highly qualified & trained dentists
- Convenient location
- Easy access to hotels
- Diverse payment options
Dental implant brands used: Osstem & Straumann
At Sacred Heart, Caloocan, you get world-class treatment amidst exceptionally high clinical standards.
All treatment plans are designed specifically to cater to patients’ needs.
Indeed, their expert dental team promises maximum patient satisfaction.
The clinic is accredited by the Philippine Dental Association & the Philippine Department of Tourism.
Dental implant brands used: Osstem, Straumann, Biohorizon
Best Implant Dentist in Philippines
Following are some of the best implant dentists in the Philippines.
With years of experience, they are masters of dental implants in the Philippines.
EducationManila Central University
- Graduate of the First Nobel BioCare Implant Mentor Program in Asia
- Board Certified Professional Regulation Commission Board of Dentistry
- Member of International Academy of Mini Dental Implant (IAMDI)
- Member of International Congress of Oral Implantology
ExpertiseCosmetic & Implant Dentistry
EducationManila Central University
- Member of International Academy of Mini Dental Implants
- Member of International College of Oral Implantologist
- Attended various local and international seminars
EducationUniversity of the Philippines
- Fellow of the Academy of Dentistry International
- Attended the International Summerschool in Clinical Periodontology and Implantology at the Ruprecht-Karl University of Heidelberg in Germany
ExpertiseDental implants, veneers
EducationUniversity of the Philippines
- Residency in Hospital Dentistry and Oral Surgery at the Philippine General Hospital
- Passed Australian dental board exam
- Member of Philippine Association of Esthetic Dentistry
Get quality dentistry by proficient dentistsBook your consultation
We sorted out several reviews and testimonials of Philippines dental clinics. Here are some reviews of satisfied patients:
"The results speak for themselves. I have new confidence in my life.
I don’t have to fear smiling, but I can actually smile.
The professionalism and friendliness of the staff associated with the treatment was astounding.
Realistically in just a few days, I have new teeth that I can use straight away without any ongoing pain or complications.
Australian FIFO (Fly In Fly Out) Patient Testimonial
I so believe in the product Dr. Garcia provides. I am happy to talk to anyone with any questions personally about the treatment he provides.”
– Jeremy Penrice
I had the best care. No waiting. Painless procedure. No more feeling anxious while having a dental procedure.
I had my teeth done a couple of years ago! The service and communication was second to none. I love my new smile!!!
Had quite extensive dental work done including several mini implants. Never had any problems. Highly recommend!
All About Implant Dentistry
Dental implants restore the healthy functions and aesthetics of a natural tooth. They are bio-inert, screw-like titanium posts inserted in the jaw bone.
After a healing period, an artificial crown is attached to the implant.
Components of a Dental Implant
Types of Dental Implants
- One stage: Implant fixture & healing cap is placed in the same appointment.
- Two-stage: Implant fixtures are placed first & the healing cap one week later.
- All on 4: All the teeth in the jaw are replaced with the support of 4 implants.
- All on 6: All the teeth in the jaw are replaced with the support of 6 implants.
- All on 8: All the teeth in the jaw are replaced with the support of 8 implants.
Dental Implant Procedure
1. First, the implant post is placed into the jaw bone surgically.
2. A healing screw is placed on the implant fixture one week after the surgery.
3. A period of 6 weeks to 6 months is given for healing, a process called osseointegration occurs. 
4. During osseointegration, new bone grows around the implant and anchors it firmly in the jaw bone.
5. Lastly, the implant abutment is fixed to the implant post, and an artificial crown is attached.
Source: AAID 
Dental implant procedure
Success Rate of Dental Implants
A properly placed dental implant has a success rate of 95%. 
No doubt, dental implants require aftercare and maintenance of proper oral hygiene.
With proper precautions and care, dental implants can last a lifetime.
Some people are not suitable candidates for dental implants. These include patients with: 
- Autoimmune medical conditions
- Blood disorders and,
- Habits such as smoking and tobacco consumption.
Healing is compromised in such patients and thereby resulting in a poor prognosis.
Pros and Cons
- Improved aesthetics
- Improved speech
- Improved oral health
- Patient comfort while eating
- No need to trim adjacent teeth
- Long-lasting solution
- Long treatment time
- Requires healthy dense bone
- It takes a long time to heal
- Implant-bone fail to fuse
- Anesthesia complications like drowsiness, nausea, and vomiting.
For detailed information about dental implants, you can follow this link.
The Maxillary Sinus is lifted when the bone is insufficient to place an implant. 
The procedure is generally required when replacing the upper back teeth.
A surgical procedure that uses bone transplant to strengthen the unhealthy bone and compensate for the lost bone.
A dental bone graft provides volume and density to areas of the jaw with the insufficient bone for implant placement. 
- Avoid smoking
- Maintain overall oral hygiene
- Don’t disturb the surgical site
- Use mouthwashes with 0.12% chlorhexidine for 2 weeks 
- Follow the instructed diet
- Use ice packs
- Take prescribed medicines
- Visit the dentist every 6 months
Source: Healthline 
Plan Your Trip
Prepare a detailed itinerary of your trip.
From plane tickets to accommodation to the clinic of your choice, make sure you have mapped out everything.
Get to know about the local culture, cuisine, languages, and currency.
Video Courtesy: Tourism Philippines
Best Time To Visit
The best time to visit is during the first half of the year, from January to May. 
Summers are hot and humid, hence not very pleasant to explore the country.
Pack all essentials like travel documents, past dental records, credit cards, and medications.
Additionally, pack comfortable clothes and shoes if you’re planning to spend time exploring the Philippines.
Peso is the currency in the Philippines.
Local Culture and Cuisine
Filipino cuisine and culture have influences of Spanish, American, Malaysian, and Chinese cultures. 
Food in the Philippines focuses on the use of dipping sauces called sawsawan.
Sawsawan is made of calamari, soy sauce, fish sauce, and vinegar, among other elements.
Some dishes to relish during your stay in the Philippines are Adobo, Kare-Kare, and Pancit Guisado.
Even though English is the official language, knowing a little Filipino might help.
When choosing a hotel, keep your comfort, budget, and ease of travel in mind.
Dental clinics have tie-ups with the best affordable hotels in the vicinity for a seamless experience.
Below is the recommended list of hotels for you to choose from:
KL Serviced Residences
The Mini Suites Eton Tower Makati
AIM Conference Center Manila
The Philippines is a fantastic option to merge your travel plans with your dental appointment.
Experience quality dental care amidst picturesque beaches and mouth-watering tropical fruits. All while saving up to 75% on all your dental implant costs.
Contact us to claim a free quote!
The cost of dental implants per tooth in the Philippines is $1,060 compared to $5,000 in the USA.
In addition, same-day dental implants in the Philippines cost $1,598 vs. $3,500 in the USA.
The cost of dental implants per tooth in the Philippines starts at $1,000, but in the US, it starts at $5,000.
All on 4 dental implants cost in the Philippines is $7,500. On the other hand, it costs $24,000 in the US.
You can easily save up to 75% of your costs if you opt for dental implants in the Philippines. Similarly,
- All on 6 dental implants in Philippines cost $9,800. In the US, it is $29,000.
- All on 8 dental implants in Philippines cost $12,000. In the US, it is $35,000.