Cosmetic Dental Work in Algodones
Have you given up on restoring your smile because insurance doesn’t cover the high costs? You can fix your smile for 80% less than the US cost with cosmetic dental work in Algodones.
Interested? Keep reading to find out everything about Los Algodones cosmetic dentistry.
Common Cosmetic Dental Procedures. Video Courtesy: Now I’ve Seen Everything
In the late sixties, Los Algodones was merely a dust cloud of a border town without much to offer.
Now hundreds of US citizens come to Algodones every day to get cosmetic dental work and save thousands of dollars. 
With the high number of uninsured people in the US.  It’s no wonder that more and more are considering taking cosmetic dental tours in Los Algodones for cosmetic dentistry.
But what is cosmetic dentistry, and why are people choosing Los Algodones for it? Let’s see.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry can help people get their dream smiles by improving the appearance of their teeth.
If your teeth are misaligned, crooked, discolored, or missing, you can fix them by getting cosmetic dental work in Los Algodones.
For instance, a smile makeover in Los Algodones can:
- Enhance your look
- Improve your smile
- Boost your confidence
- Improve your bite and diet
- Save you more money in the long run
Smile Makeover with veneers. Video Courtesy: Tooth& Go Academy
Los Algodones Dentist Price List
Cosmetic dental work in Algodones costs 80% less than in countries like the US & Canada due to Mexico’s lower cost of living. 
You have to pay $5,000 for a titanium implant in the US, while you can get the same for $790 in Algodones.
Compare our Los Algodones partner clinics, Sani Dental Group, and Dental Solutions’ price lists with the US costs yourself.
Cost of Cosmetic Dental Treatments in Los Algodones Vs. US
|Titanium Dental Implants||$790||$5,000|
|*All on 4 Dental Implants||$8,950||$24,000|
|*All on 6 Dental Implants||$7,980||$30,000|
|Porcelain Fused to Metal (PFM) Crowns||$180||$1,500|
|*Permanent Partial Dentures||$480||$1,800|
|*Permanent Full Dentures||$250||$2,000|
|Laser Teeth Whitening||$200||$1,500|
*These prices may vary based on each patient.
Save up to 80% on cosmetic dental workGet your custom quote
Popular Cosmetic Dental Procedures in Los Algodones
Los Algodones dental implants are long-lasting teeth replacement options. 
The titanium implant posts fit in your jaw as roots for your prosthetic teeth.
You can replace a single missing tooth or an entire jaw with all on 4, 6, or 8 implants.
Dental veneers in Algodones are wafer-thin shells made from ceramic, resin, or porcelain. 
The tooth-colored veneers are bonded to the front surface to fix issues like crooked or discolored teeth.
Los Algodones dental crowns are tooth-colored caps covering badly decayed teeth.
They strengthen weakened teeth, coat misshaped teeth, and restore appearance. 
Dental bridges in Algodones consist of a false tooth called pontic, supported by crowns on either side.
They are an efficient option for filling gaps created by missing teeth. 
Dentures in Los Algodones are great for people with missing teeth.
Partial dentures are used when several natural teeth are left. Complete dentures are for toothless people. 
Los Algodones braces are orthodontic tools for straightening misaligned teeth in people of all ages.
Braces can even improve your dental health by spreading biting pressure. 
Teeth whitening in Los Algodones includes procedures like bleaching and laser teeth whitening.
These treatments can lighten discolored teeth for a pearl white smile. 
This procedure helps correct your teeth imperfections and restore dental appearance.
Digital Smile Design (DSD) tool can digitally modify your smile & visualize it beforehand. 
Why Choose Algodones for Cosmetic Dental Work?
Closeness to the US & Canada | Border Accessibility
- Los Algodones is a short drive away from many US cities.
- You can also reach the border town through the Yuma International Airport (YUM).
Affordable Prices | 80% Savings
- A smile makeover in Los Algodones costs less than in places like the US and Canada.
- You can save 80% on cosmetic dental work in Algodones, even with travel expenses.
High Quality | State-of-the-art Technology
- Los Algodones dental clinics use advanced technologies like CAD/CAM, and some even have in-house laboratories.
- The quality of dentistry here is the same as in the US. For instance, clinics use world-renowned implant brands such as Nobel Biocare and Straumann.
Board-certified Dentists | 10+ Years of Experience
- Dentists at our partner clinics in Algodones are graduated from world-famous universities like the Harvard School of Dental Medicine.
- They are highly-skilled professionals with 10+ years of experience who receive continuous education.
Multilingual Staff | Effortless Communication
- You can communicate easily with the dentists and staff in Los Algodones because they are all fluent in English and Spanish.
Vacation Opportunity | A Time to Unwind
- Los Algodones dental tourism gives you the chance to enjoy the beauties of Mexico while restoring your smile.
- You can relax before your Los Algodones cosmetic dentistry procedure, enjoy authentic Mexican food, and visit Mexico’s other cities if you’re up for an adventure.
Best Cosmetic Dental Clinics in Algodones, Mexico
- Dr. Enrique Jimenez founded Sani Dental Group in 1985.
- He provides top-notch cosmetic dental work in Algodones for international patients with a skilled team of dentists.
- Equipped with an on-site dental lab and advanced technologies like CAD/CAM, dental laser technology, and CT-scan machines
- Affiliated with the American Dental Association (ADA) and awarded by the Mexican Council of the Medical Tourism Industry
- Offering warranties up to 5 years on all dental treatments
- Close to the US-Mexico Andrade border with free transportation from and to the clinic, hotel, and airport
- Association with the nearby Hacienda and Cielito Lindo hotels with special discounts for international patients.
- Accepting payments in cash, credit cards, money orders, and personal, traveler, or cashier checks
- Three dentists, who happened to be sisters, started this dental clinic in Los Algodones, Mexico.
- With their highly-trained team, they offer high-quality Los Algodones cosmetic dentistry to global dental tourists.
- Equipped with nine chairs to treat multiple patients at once
- Using the most advanced dental technology like CAD/CAM
- 1,200+ successful all-on-4 implant operations
- Affiliated with the ADA and recipient of the 2015 Patient Satisfaction Award by MEDIGO
- 2 minutes away from the border crossing in California
- Offering free WiFi and calls to the US and Canada
- Accepting payments in cash, personal checks, credit, and debit cards
Who Is the Top Cosmetic Dentist in Algodones, Mexico?
Dentistry is the driving force behind tourism in Los Algodones, also known as the molar city!  The town is full of dentists.
So when doing your research and comparing clinics for cosmetic dental work in Algodones, lookout for the following indicators:
- Look for testimonials from previous patients. They will give you an honest opinion about their experience with a particular dentist.
- See pictures of the clinic but don’t completely base your entire decision on them. A good Los Algodones border clinic for cosmetic dentistry will house hi-tech equipment in a welcoming, hygienic environment.
- Don’t let cost be your only deciding factor. Although smile enhancement prices in Los Algodones are low, you should find a clinic that will give you the highest quality possible for their low prices.
To help you decide, we have compiled a list of certified dentists in Algodones who specialize in cosmetic dentistry.
ExpertiseDental Prostheses and Implants
EducationUniversidad Autónoma de Baja California
ExpertiseAll on 4 implants, Full mouth restorations
EducationAutonomous University of Baja California
ExpertiseDental veneers, teeth whitening, dental bonding
EducationUniversity of Michoacán de San Nicolas de Hidalgo
ExpertiseDental crowns and braces
EducationNational Polytechnic Institute
Get a dental opinion specifically for your caseBook free consultation
Algodones Cosmetic Dentist Reviews
Algodones Dentist Review for Dental Implants
Review on Dental Crowns and Bridges in Los Algodones
Travel Tips for Los Algodones Dental Tourism
Video Courtesy: Honey and Me
- If you are a citizen of the US or Canada, you don’t need a visa for a stay up to 180 days in Algodones. 
- Although you can cross the border into Mexico without a passport, you will need one to re-enter the US. If you don’t have one, make sure to start the application process at least two months before your trip.
- You also need to have a tourist card to enter Mexico. 
- If you want to drive to Los Algodones, you need a temporary vehicle import permit. 
- February-April is the best time to get your cosmetic dental work done in Algodones. 
- You can get a travel sim card from Telcel to make your dental trip easier. A 4 GB plan will cost you about $15. 
- The official currency in Los Algodones is the Mexican Peso,  and the official language is Spanish. 
Although the clinics accept US dollars and speak fluent English, it’s best to know the latest exchange rates and basic Spanish phrases.
You can get to Los Algodones by car or plane and expect the following durations:
- While in Los Algodones for cheap cosmetic dentistry, don’t wear expensive jewelry or clothing to avoid petty theft.
- Make sure you have the prescription for any drugs you have on you.
- Do not buy, use or possess illegal drugs.
- Keep your wits about you and be aware of your surroundings. A little common sense goes a long way.
Are you ready to brighten up your smile? Then pack your bags for a trip south of the border for safe and affordable cosmetic dental work in Algodones.
DentaVacation is here to assist you at every step, from picking the right clinic to planning the trip.
So contact us today and take the first step toward getting your confidence back!
PFM crowns cost $180 in Los Algodones, Mexico. The price for full porcelain and Emax crowns in our Algodones clinics is higher at $300-$340.
While zirconium crowns cost $450 and same-day temporary crowns cost $150.
Meanwhile, in the US, you have to pay $1500 for lab-made PFM crowns and up to $3,000 for full porcelain crowns.
Dental implants in Algodones are about 70% cheaper than in the US.
For instance, a titanium dental implant in Los Algodones costs $790, while the same costs $5,000 in the US.
See the price differences in the table below for a better idea:
|Type of Dental Implant||Los Algodones||US|
|Titanium Dental Implants||$790||$5,000|
|*All on 4 Dental Implants||$8,950||$24,000|
|*All on 6 Dental Implants||$7,980-$11,280||$30,000|
|*All on 8 Dental Implants||$10,280-$13,300||$35,000|
You can get different types of cosmetic dental work done in Algodones according to your dental needs.
Dental implants, bridges, and dentures replace missing teeth, while crowns and veneers cover imperfections.
Braces are great for straightening misshapen teeth, and whitening procedures can give you a bright smile.
- Practice good dental care habits like brushing twice daily
- Floss to remove plaque and prevent cavities, especially if you have veneers
- Use gentle toothpaste and non-alcoholic mouthwashes
- Avoid teeth-staining beverages like soda, coffee, and wine
- Visit the dentist regularly for cleanings and checkups
- Eat a healthy diet and stay hydrated
- Give up damaging habits like nail-biting and teeth grinding
You can cross the Andrade or Yuma borders in the US to get to Algodones. You won’t need a visa to cross any US-Mexico border.
But you need to present a valid passport, a completed tourist card, and a vehicle import permit to take your car across the border.