Porcelain Veneers in Thailand
Are you among one of the many Australians looking for a new smile?  You’ve landed at the right place! Porcelain veneers in Thailand are the perfect fix to get a natural smile.
High in quality and affordable, it’s the best thing you could do for your smile.
We know we’ve got you hooked! Scroll down to learn more.
Video Courtesy: Touropia
Why Choose Porcelain Veneers in Thailand?
Wondering why you should choose Thailand over your home country for veneers? Here’s why:
- With a dental holiday in Thailand, you won’t just get your pretty smile back but you’ll also have an opportunity to explore the culturally enriched regions of the country.
- Dental veneers in Thailand are thus a common choice for those who want to combine their dental trip with a relaxing vacation.
No Waiting List
- Whether you have booked porcelain veneers or partial ceramic crowns in Thailand, you are least likely to get stuck on a long waiting list.
- Many reputed dental clinics in Bangkok are known for their quick action regarding appointments.
- It is easy to come across dental experts in Thailand who have been trained in the West and have years of experience under their belt.
- Besides being friendly, most dental staff in the country’s leading clinics are proficient in English. Some clinics also have provisions for multilingual interpreters.
Cost of Porcelain Veneers in Thailand
Porcelain veneers in Thailand are considerably low priced.
While the cost of porcelain veneer in Australia can reach up to $1300 (per unit), the cost of porcelain veneer in Thailand is only $200 (per unit).
You stand to save up to 80%!
In general, the cost of porcelain laminates is influenced by several factors such as the
- dental condition,
- geographic location of the clinic,
- professional experience of the dentist,
- dental lab charges, and
- hospital fees.
But, you can find below the estimated cost of porcelain veneers at the top clinics in Thailand.
Cost of Porcelain Veneers in Thailand
|Name of the clinic||Location||Cost of Dental Veneers (AUD)||Cost of Dental Veneers (USD)|
|BFC Dental Clinic Bangna||Bangkok||$860||$610|
|Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic||Bangkok||$470-$770||$333-$550|
|Sea Smile Dental Clinic||Phuket||$200-$500||$333-$360|
*Prices are case dependent.
Australians save up to 80% in Thailand. You can too!Call us now
Top Clinics in Thailand for Veneers
Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic
- Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic, initially started out in a small area in Bangkok in 2003.
- It is now renowned not only in Bangkok but also caters to patients from New Zealand and Australia regularly.
- With around 8 locations in Thailand and over 70 dental specialists, they offer a wide range of services from some of the most qualified dentists in Thailand.
- It has its own ISO-9001 dental lab and is part of the International network of Mayo Clinic.
BFC Dental Clinic Bangna
- With international accreditations with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and a Global Clinic Rating, BFC Dental Clinic Bangna is one of the top clinics in Thailand.
- They have two branches and strictly follow the international standards of patient care.
- In addition, the clinic has a dedicated overseas customer service department which is responsible for interacting with foreign patients to better understand their needs before their arrival.
Sea Smile Dental Clinic
- Sea Smile Dental Clinic is a well-known dental clinic in Phuket.
- It follows international standards of dental care facilities.
- It also has an expert team of dentists and healthcare employees.
- They work towards one goal of 'Creating and Maintaining Beautiful Smiles.'
- The clinic is also accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), which gives companies a golden seal for meeting high patient care standards.
- Sea Smile has an ISO 9001 certified in-house dental laboratory.
CIDC, Chiang Mai
- CIDC is the partner of JCI (Joint Commission International) accredited Bangkok International Dental Care (BIDC).
- The dental clinic in Chiang Mai offers a complete range of dental treatment services with an evidence-based clinical approach and strict quality standards.
- Global Health & Travel Awards for three consecutive years.
- Thailand’s Prime Minister Award for quality dental services.
- ISO and JCI accredited sterilization systems, processes, and machines.
Best Dentists in Thailand
EducationUniversity of North Carolina
- DDS, Chulalongkorn University School of Dentistry
- Implant Fellowship (Periodontics), University of North Carolina
ExpertiseImplants, Crowns, Veneers
EducationChiang Mai University
- Prosthodontist National Association
- Chiang Mai University Education Dentistry, Implantology
- Thai Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- International Committee of Implant Dentistry
Get high-quality dental work with a beach view!Book an appointment
What are Veneers?
Unhappy and underconfident about your smile? Then, dental veneers are for you.
Usually made of composite or porcelain, veneers are thin tooth-colored shells that are custom-made for your teeth.
Designed to be bonded to the front of the tooth, they alter the color, shape, length, or appearance.
These thin shells are used if your teeth are:
Source: WebMD 
What Are the Types of Veneers?
Composite Veneers made up of resin are also famously known as the ‘same-day veneer’.
These are durable but
✅ not as strong as porcelain and
✅ are prone to chipping. 
Porcelain Veneers are made up of porcelain are adhered to the tooth's outer surface.
✅ the traditional veneers used and
✅ last up to 10-20 years. 
It would typically take two to three visits to your dentist in Thailand to get your porcelain veneers done.
Getting porcelain veneers in Thailand involves the following steps:-
- An examination of your teeth is performed.
- Part of your tooth’s enamel is trimmed off.
- An impression of your tooth is taken and sent to the lab.
- The lab customizes your veneers before it is cemented onto your tooth.
- A follow-up may be recommended after a couple of weeks.
Pros and Cons of Porcelain Veneers
Pros of Porcelain Veneers
- Porcelain veneers are stain-resistant.
- Our gum tissues easily tolerate porcelain.
- Porcelain veneers look very natural. Porcelain is a durable and translucent material whose texture looks like the enamel of a human tooth.
Cons of Porcelain Veneers
- Porcelain veneers can sometimes be costlier than composite dental laminates.
- With porcelain veneers, there’s a minimum risk of breakage. But if they break, you’d have to get a new one made.
- Porcelain laminates may increase your tooth sensitivity to cold or hot food and drinks. However, it can be a temporary condition and may not affect all patients.
Dental Tourism in Thailand
Thailand, the Land of Smiles, is the best place to relax between dental appointments!
There’s plenty to do, from jungles and beaches to coral life and wildlife.
Here’s a brief overview of what you can do while in Thailand:
Visit Bangkok - Thailand's capital and home to the largest Chinatown in the world!  Polled as the most-visited country on Earth  , this city will not disappoint you.
Need an escape from the hustle and bustle of city life? Visit Phuket - Thailand's largest island.  You're sure to enjoy the sea, sun, and sand while in Phuket!
Doi Inthanon, the highest peak in Thailand is in Chiang Mai!  Witness Loi Krathong, Thai's festival of light in which lanterns are released in the air. 
Ayutthaya National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.  Visit and take in the history of this beautiful land.
Advice for Dental Tourists in Thailand
- VISA and MasterCard are widely accepted in Thailand.
- From the airport, you can take a metered taxi, the Airport Express bus, public bus or van, or rent a car.
- Ensure you thoroughly discuss the risks associated with your treatment to get dental veneers in Thailand.
- Try to check the weather conditions before traveling. For instance, patients who want to have veneers in Pattaya, Thailand, should usually avoid the rainy season.
For more information, click here.
☎️ Some essential contact numbers for Thailand:
- Fire– 199
- Crime– 195
- Health Line- 1675
- Tourist Police– 1155
- Emergency Services– 191
- Lost Credit Cards– 02 232 2039 (MasterCard), 02 256 7324 (Visa), 02 273 0022 (American Express)
If done correctly, porcelain laminates can last for several years. From quality to cost, porcelain veneers in Thailand is just the right choice!
What are you waiting for? Contact us today for a free custom quote!
A single unit of porcelain veneers can cost up to $1300 in Australia, whereas the cost of veneers in Thailand is only $200 (AUD).
Thus, by getting porcelain veneers in Thailand, you stand to save up to 80% on Australian Prices!
Yes, veneers are cheaper in Thailand than in Australia and America.
This is due to the low cost of living in Thailand.
But affordability doesn't mean you have to compromise on quality.
Our partner clinics in Thailand follow International Standards of dental care, are ISO certified and JCI accredited.
It takes around two weeks from the first consultation to the final placement of porcelain veneers in Thailand.
Porcelain veneers in Thailand are not only affordable but are also of extremely high quality.
We at DentaVacation, have an extensive screening process that enables us to have on board the top clinics and best dentists in Thailand.
Rest assured, you are in the most qualified hands at our partner clinics!