Full mouth rehabilitation in Cancun – Mexico is one of the options open to them if they are looking to refurbish their smiles without blowing their savings. If you need a full mouth reconstruction Cancun may be a great choice if you just can’t afford the procedure at home.
High Dental Full Mouth Reconstruction Cost
You’re not alone if you need dental work but don’t have deep enough pockets to cover the cost. In an alarming study published in 2012 by the U.S. Senate, 130 million Americans don’t have any dental insurance. That is a whopping 42 percent of the population! Note that traditional Medicare doesn’t provide any dental coverage.
What’s more, the report further tells us that 25 percent of Americans over the age of 65 have lost all of their teeth. Even if you have dental insurance, in all likelihood it only covers between $1000 and $2000 of the cost of any dental procedure. In the US, full mouth reconstruction can cost a lot more than that! It’s no wonder so many Americans end up relying on unwieldy dentures.
You don’t have to have your remaining teeth pulled and live for decades with the inconvenience of dentures. The full mouth rehabilitation cost in Cancun is significantly lower – in fact, you could save between 40 and 70 percent, even with travel and accommodation costs.
More About Full Mouth Reconstruction
- You’ve lost or fractured multiple teeth due to trauma.
- Your teeth are badly worn from decay.
- Your teeth are permanently damaged by acid erosion, caused by a poor diet or acid reflux.
- Your teeth are severely damaged from chronic teeth grinding.
- You have chronic jaw muscle pain or headaches caused by bite misalignment.
The exact nature of your mouth restoration procedure will vary depending on the extent and type of damage to your teeth. It may include a combination of dental implants, crowns, veneers, bridges, and cavity fillings. At the end of a full procedure, you can expect teeth that are fully functional and cosmetically appealing so you can chew and smile with confidence.
Reasons to Choose Full Mouth Rehabilitation in Cancun
- Cost: The most compelling reason to make the trip is that the cost of full mouth rehabilitation in Cancun is much lower than in the developed parts of the world. For some people, it might be their only realistic option.
- Proximity: Cancun is just a short flight from almost anywhere in the U.S. If you are averse to flying, then you can choose to undergo full mouth restoration in Algodones, a quaint little Mexican border town just 10 miles from Yuma, Arizona.
- Ultimate travel destination: Cancun is well known for its luxurious beaches and travel accommodations. There’s hardly a better place to relax when recovering from a major dental procedure.
What to Expect From Full Mouth Reconstruction in Cancun?
- If you decide to have teeth reconstruction in Cancun, expect high-quality professionalism and care.
- While the full mouth rehabilitation price in Cancun will be significantly lower, the service itself should not be less than satisfactory. Research your dentist in Cancun – you may be surprised to learn that he or she has training and accreditation from the U.S. Since dental tourism is a growing industry, many Cancun dental clinics are accustomed to treating foreigners.
- Staff members may speak English, and many facilities use state-of-the-art equipment.
- What’s more, you may be able to secure a bargain dental travel package that saves you even more money.
- While the reconstructive procedure itself may only take a day or two, give yourself a couple of weeks to stay in Cancun. This will give you time to be fully evaluated and undergo any immediate follow-up necessary.
- Talk to your dentist to help determine your schedule. And don’t forget to secure any travel documents well in advance.
Full mouth rehabilitation in Cancun – Mexico is an affordable option that many people choose for convenience, quality, and cost. If the dental procedure you need is financially out of reach at home, you should consider some of the options in Cancun.
Submit the free request quote form on the right for more information on Full Mouth Rehabilitation in Cancun, Mexico.