English-Speaking Dentists in Phuket – Thailand
Your hunt for an English-speaking dentist in Phuket, Thailand stops here. We, at Denta Vacation, are proud to bring you quality dental work at one of the Thai province’s top clinics at the hands of highly experienced dental doctors.
The dentists we work with in Phuket have good experience treating international patients from all the nooks and crannies of the world, thanks to the rise of dental tourism in Thailand.
Why Choose a Dentist in Phuket?
To cut down costs –
The cost of a dental implant in Australia averages between $5,500 and $6,500; whereas the same at the Thai clinic is worth – $900-$1,200, i.e. over 80% savings.
To cut down language barriers –
We know the importance of seamless, language barrier-free communication, and hence we work with English-speaking dental doctors and surgeons.
To get top quality care –
Our network clinic is the only one in Thailand to be ISO 9001:2008 certified for both its dental office and its state-of-the-art laboratory located within the premises.
To travel easy –
The closest international airport (IATA code: HKT) to the clinic is just about 20 miles from the clinic.
To get prompt attention –
Our network dentists will work on you right away, with no wait-times involved.
To enjoy the vacation of a lifetime –
The Thai island province is known for a throbbing nightlife and pulsating beaches. A trip here will help you get a sparkling smile while you enjoy a relaxing vacation.
Highly Qualified Dental Doctors at Your Service
The dentists we work with in Phuket, Thailand have trained at prestigious institutions around the world, and have impressive credentials to boast of:
- DDS from Chulalongkorn University and Mahidol University
- Certificate courses:
- ADA CERP in implantology
- Chulalongkorn University – prosthodontics
- Loma Linda School of Dentistry, California, USA for implantology and prosthodontics
- Montefiore University Hospital, University Of Pittsburgh – maxillofacial prosthodontics and reconstruction
The clinic features competent implant doctors who have attended certificate courses at:
- University of Frankfurt, Germany
- ICOI – United States
The dentists hold fellowships and memberships of:
- Thai Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Board of Oral Implantology and Implant Dentistry
Language is not a barrier nowTalk to our dentists
Top Thai Dental Clinics
The clinic where your dental work will be facilitated is located in the Patong beach area of Phuket.
Thronged by thousands of dental tourists from across the world, the clinic has established itself as a destination for quality care for just a fraction of the prices charged in the US and Australia.
Some of the clinic features are as follows:
- ISO certification
- In-house well-equipped dental lab
- 100% sterilization with special CE-certified sterilization equipment
- Multilingual staff
- Cutting-edge technology, namely Zoom Whitening, 3D CAD CAM Z CAD from Switzerland, and sedation dentistry
- Dedicated international patients service team, offering a number of amenities – right from making tour and travel bookings at special prices to international x-ray services
Take a look at the dental clinic in Patong we work with here.
Our compilation of positive reviews on dentists in Phuket has been ever expanding.
While Joanne Volta from America is much appreciative of the extra care she got (read her Thai dental review here), Rosemary from Ireland was so overwhelmed by the care given to her by her dentists that she was finding it sad to say goodbye in her dental implant review of the Patong clinic.
You can view more such reviews under the “Stories” section of our website.