Are you suffering from severely damaged or missing teeth? It can affect your self-esteem and smile. Emax crowns in India are a cost-effective solution for your dental care.
Today, we will guide you in choosing Emax crowns in India to restore your front teeth and improve esthetics!
Taj Mahal, India
Why Choose Emax Crowns in India?
Apart from huge savings, there are many reasons to choose Emax crowns in India. Let’s have a look at some of them:
World-class clinics in India endeavor to give their patients the best possible dental care.
Dentists in India have been educated in the best international institutions. Also, The medical staff speaks English fluently.
No Waiting Times
You will be attended to immediately in India for the Emax crown procedure.
A vacation in India along with dental work for the whole experience.
Emax Crowns Cost in India
A great solution to the high costs of Emax crowns in western countries would be to get Emax crowns in India.
Emax crowns price in India is approximately $120, while the same will cost you around $1,200 in the US.
Check out the prices in different cities in India:
Emax crowns cost in India
Emax porcelain crowns in India are up to 85% cheaper than in many Western countries.
This is due to the low cost of living.  Let’s compare the costs between India, the US, and Australia to understand the difference:
Emax crowns price across countries
Prices can vary depending on each case.
Save up to 80% on Emax crowns today!Get custom quote
Best Dentists in India
A team of dental experts is committed to offering you high-quality dental treatment solutions at an affordable price.
ExpertiseImplants, Gum Surgery, Cleaning
EducationGovernment dental college and hospital, Ahmedabad
ExpertiseImplants, All on 4/6/8, Crowns & Bridges, Dentures
EducationUniversity of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
EducationYerala Dental College and Hospital
ExpertisePeriodontics & Implantology
EducationRajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
ExpertisePainless gum surgeries and implants.
EducationGovernment Dental College, Jaipur
ExpertiseCleaning, Filling, RCT, Extractions
EducationDaswani Dental College & Research Centre, Rajasthan, India
- Expertise in Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
- Performs teeth whitening, dental fillings, Scaling and polishing
ExpertiseFull Mouth Rehab, Veneers
- "Facial Aesthetics" certificate from Indian Dental association (IDA)
- "ABC of FMR" certificate from IDA
- "Practice Management & Digital Dental Photography" certificate from IDA
- Member of Indian Dental Association
Best Dental Clinics in India
Dental clinics in India are equipped with modern dental equipment including CAD/CAM, and OPG coupled with a state-of-the-art sterilization facility and laboratory.
Clinics have carefully designed ambiance that is personalized to your preferences (temperature control or entertainment systems).
You’ll feel comfortable and at peace during dental care.
Highlights of dental clinics in India:
- Accredited clinics
- Applying the latest technology in dental treatment
- A holistic, personalized dental experience
- Patient-centered treatment plans
- Smiline Dental Hospital has been in business for over 25 years.
- The clinic offers free airport pick-up and drop-off services.
- The hospital has 2 branches in Hyderabad, to ensure flexibility for patients.
- It’s known for its well-trained medical and non-medical staff and for catering to both national and international patients.
- This clinic has been accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers.
- It doesn’t only use the latest dentistry technology, but it also uses high-quality brands and materials.
- With a multi-lingual staff, Dental Solutions offers the best possible dental care for its patients.
- It uses world-leading brands and advanced technology to provide world-class treatments.
- Under the guidance and directorship of Dr. Gaurav Malik — an accomplished periodontist and implantologist with over a dozen certifications under his belt.
- Max Dental Care provides comprehensive dental care.
- This clinic offers all the basic treatment and then some.
- With the help of its state-of-the-art technology and qualified dentists, you can get microscopic and laser dentistry, smile design, and instant dentures.
- Ekdantam dental clinic is located close to a hotel zone.
- We recommend Trisa Dental Solutions for its team of internationally-trained dentists.
- Moreover, the clinic uses some of the latest technologies, such as a High-Tech Intra-Oral Camera.
- In 2018, Dent Ally was awarded the Best Dental Clinic in Delhi at India’s Most Trusted Healthcare Awards.
- That speaks volumes of the clinic’s reputation and efficacy in providing world-class treatment for its patients.
- 8+ years of experience
- Treated over 10,000 patients, placed 5000+ implants, performed 20,000+ RCTs & 5000+ smile makeovers.
- Use cutting-edge digital facilities for painless treatment
- Maintain the highest levels of sterilization protocols
- On chair entertainment
- ISO-certified clinic with 10+ years of experience
- Offer painless treatments in a comfortable & relaxed environment.
- Free video consultations.
- Follow 6-step sterilization protocols to ensure 100% germ-free treatment.
The steps involve:
« Step 1: Wash & Scrub
« Step 2: Chemical Sterilization
« Step 3: Ultrasonic Cleaning
« Step 4: Drying
« Step 5: Separate Packaging
« Step 6: Autoclaving & Storage
Book free consultation with best dentists in IndiaContact now!
Emax Crown Material
Depending on the material of the dental crown, its attributes can also change.
Emax crowns are made with lithium disilicate.
This Emax crown material is durable and resembles a natural tooth color. 
Emax tooth cap lays on top of teeth to appear translucent.
This technique matches your natural teeth.
It also provides strength so that weak teeth resist breaking and the material is chip-resistant.
If you want to know more about different types our guide on dental crowns.
Emax Crown Preparation
E-MAX crowns belong to the group of cosmetic dentistry. They are highly preferred due to their pleasing aesthetics and durability. 
The EMAX crowns are the right solution for correcting the following dental problems:
Emax crown preparation depends on the condition of your teeth.
Typical steps a dentist follow are:
- Examining and cleaning teeth
- Reshaping the teeth
- Removing or drilling out the damaged part of the tooth
- Taking a digital impression of your teeth
- Final fitting through dental surgery
- Final color check against a shade chart
Source– DDS world 
E-max Crowns Advantages and Disadvantages
Emax crowns are worth the investment because they last longer and are aesthetically appealing.
However, like every dental work, Emax also has advantages and disadvantages.
✔️ The best match to natural teeth.
✔️ They are very durable because of their excellent strength.
✔️ They can be quickly fabricated by using CAD/CAM milling technology.
✔️ Require minimal removal of natural tooth structure.
✔️ Emax crowns are costly.
✔️ They may fracture because they are very thin.
✔️ Emax is more translucent, due to which they might not suit darker teeth.
✔️ They are suitable for replacing only a single tooth.
Source– BMC Oral Health 
Emax Crowns in India vs. Zirconia and Porcelain
Types of Crowns
Crowns made of different materials have different properties. To know which kind could be the perfect fit for you keep reading.
Emax Crown vs. Zirconia
Both E-max crowns and zirconia crowns are widely used for cosmetic dentistry. They have several similar features, but also a few differences.
Here are a few significant differences between zirconia and E-max crowns:
|More aesthetically appealing and translucent.
|Less aesthetically appealing.
|5-10 years (with proper care)
|More conservative preparation.
|More aggressive tooth preparation.
Another significant difference is that E-max crowns are better for the front teeth while zirconian cover for back teeth.
Source– International Journal of Medicine in Developing Countries 
Emax Crown vs Porcelain
Porcelain crowns are an alternative for people who have damaged dental sets. Although they are similar to Emax crowns in many ways, they are slightly different.
The differences between porcelain covers and Emax crowns are:
|Highly appealing and translucent.
|Unappealing because the metal part is slightly visible.
|Strong, but not as Emax is.
|More conservative preparation.
|More substantial tooth reduction is required.
Source– NCBI 
Travel Tips for India
India is a land of contrasts. The rich culture and diversity of the country make it a location worth exploring.
Travel in India
For local travel, there are multiple options like local auto, metro stations (in some cities), cabs, and local buses.
They are inexpensive, safe, and easily available modes of transportation in India.
Having said that being a vigilant tourist is also a wise decision.
Having said that being a vigilant tourist is also a wise decision.
Here are some helpful travel tips:
- Keep bottled water with you
- Try not to travel alone at night
- Be sensitive towards Indian culture
And here are quick facts about India:
|Drive on the
|Indian rupee (INR)
Emax Crown in India Reviews
Are you interested to hear the stories of former patients? This section provides testimonials to help you decide on the Emax crowns in India.
I am thankful to each and every one. Must visit Trisa for any dental issues.
Got my smile designing and replacement of Zirconia crowns in 2 weeks. I am happy and really satisfied.
Dentally gave me the best dental care I’ve ever received. Love their space; they are extremely professional and courteous doctors.
Choosing Emax crowns in India could be an affordable way for you to get natural-looking teeth and a confident smile.
Emax crowns in India can be a complete value-for-money option to replace missing teeth.
Don’t hesitate to contact our friendly team for any additional questions. We are willing to help you prepare for your dental trip!
FAQ’s on Emax Crowns in India
No, Emax is not more expensive in India than in other countries.
Emax crowns are very affordable in India, Emax crowns cost in India is approximately $120, while the same will cost you around $1,600 in the US.
You can save up to 75% on your dental treatment.
If done in India, E-max crowns can last around 10 years.  Sometimes, they can last longer with proper dental care.
They’re made of tough lithium disilicate material, making Emax an extremely durable option.