When an individual suffers from severely damaged or missing teeth, it can really take a toll on his/her self-esteem. After all, teeth are one of the first things that you notice when you look at someone’s face.
Luckily, there are plenty of state-of-the-art solutions to this problem, and getting Emax crowns in India is just one of them. Allow us to enlighten you on the wonders of Emax crowns and the advantages of exploring quality dental work abroad.
The Advantages of Getting Emax Crowns
The Emax crown is a type of all-ceramic crown which is translucent in color. This crown is usually made from a single block of lithium disilicate ceramic, a top grade material that is noted for its durability, toughness and opaque qualities.
- The Emax crown is actually a new breakthrough in dental technology, and combines to create a dental crown which resembles a natural tooth.
- The Emax crown is considered the best match for our natural teeth. A study by ML Zhou and colleagues, Shanghai Kou Qiang Yi Xue University, published in the June 2011 edition of the Shanghai Journal of Stomatology revealed that about 94.49% of the crowns were rated with an “A” for color match and marginal adaptation.
- The Emax crown does not use a metal alloy base, meaning it eliminates that unsightly grey line that can be found along the gum line when other types of crowns are used.
- Compared to other types of crowns, Emax crowns are strong and are unlikely to crack or fracture. There is also less chance of Emax crowns chipping compared to zirconium crowns.
How much for Emax Crowns in India?
Certainly only a fraction of their American prices! A great solution to their high costs in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada would be to get IPS Emax crowns in India. Emax porcelain crowns in India are significantly cheaper than in many Western countries. The cost of Emax dental crowns in India along with airfare and accommodation would still be lower than choosing to get them in the States.
Why Get Emax Crowns in India?
- Dental tourism in India has been on the rise. The leading hospitals and clinics in India endeavor to their patients the best possible dental care.
- Many of the leading dentists in India have not only been educated in the best universities and dental schools all over the world, but also trained in other countries.
- Dental crown procedures and teeth implants in India are handled by competent and knowledgeable nurses and doctors. Majority of them can speak English.
- An added bonus of getting traditional or state-of-the-art Emax CAD crowns in India is the absence of waiting times. If you choose to get your Emax crown procedure in India, you will be attended to right away!
Dental Travel Tips to India
A great idea for dental clients heading to India would be to schedule a vacation before or after their dental procedure. Should you plan to do that, here are some useful travel tips:
- The Indian currency is rupees so make sure to have them as soon as you arrive in the country. It is advisable to exchange your currency at the airport, the hotel or other reputable money exchangers.
- India can be very hot and humid so tourists should remember to keep hydrated. Keep bottled water with you at all times and make sure to pack light and breathable clothing.
- Dental tourists are advised to carry mosquito repellents with them.
Getting Emax teeth caps in India could be the affordable way for you to get beautiful teeth and a great smile. When researched properly, Emax crowns in India can be a complete value-for-money option to replace missing teeth.
Submit the free request quote form on the right for more information on Emax Crowns in India.