Missing teeth or dealing with loose dentures? Choose dental implants in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, and enjoy 80% savings plus a bonus vacation. Learn more ahead.
Patient Testimonial – Dental Implants in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Dental Implants Ho Chi Minh City - Reviews
Find out just how great the dental care in Ho Chi Minh City can be by checking out these firsthand testimonials!
Great place to get implants done. Price was great & they pick you up & return you at the hotel after visit. Loved it here!
Dental implants in Ho Chi Minh City
At first, I was quite anxious but the doctors made me comfortable and the price is extremely reasonable too. Highly Recommended.
Alexandra Maria Sacher, US
All on 4 dental implants in Ho Chi Minh City
The people here are very calm and reassuring as I was extremely nervous. The equipment is very modern too and they did a great job.
Bruce Morrison, Australia
Full mouth dental implants in Ho Chi Minh City
The services provided are quite good and professional. The clinic is very hygienic as well. I recommend to all my friends and relatives
Michael Maxwell, New Zealand
Dental implannts and crowns in Ho Chi Minh City
Dental Implants in Ho Chi Minh City: Before & After
All on 4 Four Dental Implants
All on 6 Dental Implants
The country offers well-equipped dental clinics that provide high-quality services and affordable treatment packages for dental tourists. 
Curious about dentistry in Ho Chi Minh City?
Let’s start by exploring the dental costs and savings you can enjoy here.
Cost of Dental Implants in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City dental implant costs are up to 88% cheaper than in the US and Australia.
Here, a single titanium implant with an abutment and crown is only $600/AU$940.
The same procedure costs $5,000 in the US and A$8,200 in Australia.
The cost of all on 4 dental implants in Ho Chi Minh City is five times less than in the US/Australia!
Full mouth restorations like all-on-8 in Ho Chi Minh City are also available at half of the US/Australia prices.
The table below compares dental implant prices in Ho Chi Minh City and the US/Australia.
Average Cost for Dental Implants in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs. US vs. Australia
|Procedure||US||Australia||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Single dental implant*||$5,000||A$8,200||$600/ AU$940|
|All on 4 implants^||$24,000||A$33,710||$5,000/A$7,750|
|All on 6 implants^||$28,000||A$39,700||$6,000/A$9,310|
|All on 8 implants^||$35,000||A$45,700||$16,400/A$25,450|
|Bone graft (per unit)||$550||A$600||$150/A$230|
|*With abutment & crown ^includes fixed hybrid acrylic bridge per jaw|
*Ho Chi Minh City dentist prices are case-dependent.
Now that you know how much cheaper is dental implant in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam?
Pay 88% less for your dental implants!Request quote!
Why Get Dental Implants in Ho Chi Minh City?
Here are the top 5 benefits of Ho Chi Minh City for getting dental implants:
- Huge savings: Over 70% compared to the US/Australia
- Skilled dentists: Implant dentists in Ho Chi Minh City are internationally trained with 10+ years of experience
- Safe dentistry: Modern technology & advanced dental techniques ensure safe and efficient dental work in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Hassle-free communication: Ho Chi Minh City dental team is fluent in English
- Relaxing getaway: With colorful markets, fantastic museums, beaches, and colonial buildings, it’s an ideal spot to unwind.
Watch the video below to explore the benefits of dental work in DV-recommended clinics in Ho Chi Minh City.
Understanding Ho Chi Minh Dental Implants
Dental implants provide a permanent solution for treating tooth loss.
They resemble real teeth in appearance and function.
They are surgically placed into the jawbone after tooth loss.
The implants create a sturdy foundation and serve as anchors for prosthetic teeth.
They provide a viable alternative for ill-fitting dentures or bridges and are effective when natural tooth roots cannot support them. 
Now that you’re familiar with dental implants, let’s determine your eligibility for the procedure.
Candidacy for Dental Implants in Ho Chi Minh City
Your Ho Chi Minh City dentist can help assess your suitability for dental implants.
Here are some criteria for determining your eligibility: 
- Sufficient bone structure
- The health of your gums
- Potential need for bone grafting
- No major health issues
- Commitment to attending all dental appointments
Dental Implant Candidacy
To avoid the risk of implant complications, dentists might avoid implant surgery for individuals undergoing specific treatments such as: 
- Bisphosphonate medication for bone loss conditions
- Radiation therapy for the head or neck
If you think you are fit for dental implants, let’s delve into the types of implants.
Different Types of Dental Implants in Ho Chi Minh City
Check out the top dental implant procedures available in Ho Chi Minh City!
- Single/multiple dental implants: For single or multiple tooth loss.
- Implant-supported bridge: For two or more adjacent missing teeth.
- Snap-on denture: For missing all teeth in the upper or lower jaw.
Multiple Dental Implants
Missing all or most of your teeth?
Don’t worry, full mouth dental implants in Ho Chi Minh City can help.
Full Mouth Restoration in Ho Chi Minh City
Do you have multiple missing teeth, teeth with large failing fillings, cracked or broken teeth, or badly worn teeth?
Full mouth reconstruction or rehabilitation in Ho Chi Minh City is your solution. 
The treatments can include crowns, bridges, veneers, dental implants, and/or dentures. 
Fully or partially edentulous patients can achieve fully functional teeth with the below full-arch implant options.
All on 4
The cost of All on 4 dental implants in Ho Chi Minh City ranges from $4,000 to $10,380.
All on 6
All on 6 dental implants in Ho Chi Minh City costs around $6,000 to $12,455.
All on 8
The price of All on 8 in Ho Chi Minh City ranges from $16,400 to $20,760.
Dental implants need adequate jaw bone for stability.
But what if you don’t have enough bone?
No need to worry!
You can build up the bone with some extra procedures and proceed with the implants.
Check out the next section for more details.
Additional Procedures for Dental Implants in Ho Chi Minh City
The bone grafting procedure includes the transplantation of bone to restore the deficient jawbone.
A sinus lift involves adding bone beneath the sinus to address the loss of natural bone resulting from missing upper back teeth.
Now, let’s guide you through getting dental implants in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh Dental Implant Treatment Process
Dental implant surgery varies based on the implant type and your jawbone condition.
It often involves multiple steps.
While implants provide support for new teeth, bone healing takes several months.
Steps Involved in Dental Implant Surgery
Dental implant surgery is typically performed in stages as an outpatient procedure with healing intervals.
The process includes several steps:
- Removing damaged teeth
- Preparing the jawbone (grafting if required)
- Placing the dental implant
- Allowing for bone growth and healing
- Installing the abutment
- Placing the artificial tooth
The entire process can span several months, primarily for healing and new bone growth in the jaw.
Sometimes, certain steps can be combined depending on the procedure or materials used.
Source: Mayo Clinic 
Recovery After Dental Implant Surgery in Ho Chi Minh City
Discomfort is common after dental implant surgery.
You may experience: 
- Minor bleeding
- Swelling of the face and gums
- Bruising on the gums or skin
- Pain at the surgical site
If the above symptoms worsen several days after surgery, contact your dentist immediately
To help in post-surgery healing, your dentist may recommend soft foods, ice packs for swelling relief, and patience as the surgical site heals.
Looking for aftercare guidance for dental implants? Find it in the next section.
Dental Implants Ho Chi Minh City: Aftercare Tips
- Maintain oral hygiene. Brush twice daily and use interdental brushes or water flossers daily.
- Regular dental check-ups are essential for oral health
- Avoid tobacco products.
- Avoid harmful oral habits like chewing ice or hard candies.
Source: Colgate 
Pros & Cons of Dental Implants
- Improved function & speech clarity
- Better chewing
- Prevents bone loss
- Reduced risk of cavities compared to dentures
- Risk of infection leading to bone loss
- Lengthy 6-month osseointegration process
- Potential need for bone grafting or sinus elevation
Source: NCBI,  Health Central 
Curious if you’ll need to replace your dental implant in the future? Find out in the next section!
How Long Do Dental Implants Last?
Dental implants are known for their outstanding success rates.
Multiple scientific studies show that they have a success rate of 95% to 98% over 40 to 50 years.
However, success depends on factors like the patient’s:
- overall health
- available bone quality and quantity
- the number of teeth replaced and
- the type of replacement teeth.
Source: The Dental Implant Guide 
Wondering where to get your teeth done in Ho Chi Minh City?
We’ve carefully selected the best dental clinics and dentists in the city for your needs.
Continue reading to discover more.
Top Clinics for Dental Implants in Ho Chi Minh City
Let’s introduce you to the top 3 clinics for the best dental implants in Ho Chi Minh City.
With skilled dentists and quality care, these are among the best dental implant clinics in Ho Chi Minh City.
Take a closer look at their services and facilities below.
- Specializes in same-day dental implant treatment
- Equipped with the latest technology, including PaX-i3D SMART CBCT Scanner and Kavo Surgery Machine
- Offers a lifetime warranty certificate for all implant fixture systems
- Provides free consultations
- Offers free airport pick-up to the clinic
- 10% discount for patients scheduling exams and treatments between October 1, 2023, and February 29, 2024
- Implantologist with 23 years of experience, trained at Harvard University (US) and Bern University (Switzerland)
- Offers personalized treatment meeting Vietnamese Ministry of Health standards
- Provides free initial consultation and diagnostic tests
- Adheres to European quality and sterilization standards
- Uses premium dental materials from the US and Europe
- Equipped with advanced technologies like intraoral cameras, 3D CT scanner, Woodpecker Implant surgery machine, and more
- Implantologist with 10 years of experience and over 1000 dental implants performed
- Over 27 years of experience, served 10,000+ patients
- Utilizes advanced equipment, including German-imported 3-in-1 Orthophos XG 3D
- Offers 10-15 year warranties on dental procedures
- Maintains world-class sterilization facilities meeting global standards
- Provides free airport pick-up and drop-off
- Implantologist with 25 years of experience, trained at Harvard University (US)
Now that you know the best dental clinics in Ho Chi Minh City for dental tourism in Vietnam, let’s explore their dentists.
Best Dentists in Ho Chi Minh City for Dental Implants
EducationHarvard(US), Australia & Korean Universities
- Participated in “Total Immediate Rehabilitation on Dental Implants with All-on-4 Plus
- Completed courses by Dentium Implant Institute, Korea
ExpertiseImplants, Specialized in Prosthodontics, Cosmetic Dentistry
EducationUniversity of Medicine and Pharmacy at Ho Chi Minh City
- Performed 1000+ cases of single Implant, ALL ON X implant treatments
- Pioneer of the method Dental Implant in the incisors and molars with painless implant therapy
- Certificate of Association AMII in Implants
ExpertiseImplants, All on 4/6/8, Veneers
EducationUniversity of Sydney, Australia.
- Certificate in Implant Expertise from Harvard University, USA
- Master Implant program at Loma Linda University and GIDE Education Institute, Los Angeles, USA
- Member of ITI Implant Society (International Team Implantology), Switzerland
ExpertiseExtractions & Oral Surgery
EducationHo Chi Minh University
- Head of the maxillofacial and implant department
- Maxillofacial and oral surgeon doctor and implantologist
ExpertiseImplants, All on 4/6/8, Braces, Aligners
EducationUniversity of Medicine & Pharmacy HCMC
- Completed the Intensive Implantology course “NEO Implantology” of NeoBiotech
- Completed the American Orthodontics course at An Sinh hospital
ExpertiseImplants, All on 4/6/8
EducationHanoi Medical University
- Received training in the U.S and Australia
- Participated in many seminars and conferences about implants in Vietnam and abroad
Avail free consultation from best dentists!Contact clinic
Explore the next section if you’re ready to plan dental tourism in Ho Chi Minh City.
Dental Work in Ho Chi Minh City: Travel Essentials
Visa & Passport
US, Australian, and Canadian travellers require a valid visa and passport to enter Vietnam. 
The country offers e-visas to all nationalities, allowing 90-day stays with multiple entries. 
These e-visas can be obtained through the Vietnam Immigration website.
Best Time to Visit
Ho Chi Minh experiences a year-round tropical climate with high temperatures.
The hottest month is April (27 to 35°C), and the coolest is December (24 to 32°C ).
The best time to visit is between December and March for the most stable weather. 
Recommended Hotels for Dental Implants in Ho Chi Minh City
Our partner clinics recommend the following hotels for your all-inclusive dental work in Ho Chi Minh City.
Le Meridien Saigon
Sofitel Saigon Plaza
Aurora Serviced Apartments
Beautiful Saigon Hotel
Things to Do After Dental Work in Ho Chi Minh City
After getting your dental implants, Ho Chi Minh City has plenty to offer for a delightful vacation!
Be sure to watch the video below for more information.
Click here to learn more about dental tourism in Ho Chi Minh City.
Affordable dental implants in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, can give you a confident smile that fits your budget.
Save 80% on dental implant packages in Ho Chi Minh City and enjoy a fantastic vacation with your savings!
Contact us today, and we’ll assist you in achieving the smile you truly deserve.
FAQs: Dental Implant in Ho Chi Minh City
A single titanium dental implant in Ho Chi Minh City is $600/AU$940, while in the US, it's $5,000, and in Australia, it's A$8,200, which is 88% higher.
Full mouth rehabilitation procedures like All-on-4 cost just $5,000/A$7,750 here, compared to $24,000 in the US and A$33,710 in Australia.
Overall, dental implant prices in Ho Chi Minh City are 75-85% more affordable than in the US and Australia.
The cost of full mouth restoration in Ho Chi Minh City varies by implant technique.
For instance, it is $5,000/A$7,750 with All-on-4, $6,000/A$9,310 with All-on-6, and $16,400/A$25,450 with All-on-8.
These prices are for a single arch.
Compared to the US and Australia, Ho Chi Minh City dentist prices are 55-75% cheaper for full mouth implants.
Vietnam's major cities have dental clinics with English-speaking dentists. 
Additionally, we collaborate with English-speaking dentists in Ho Chi Minh City to offer personalized services.
This guarantees seamless and convenient communication for our patients.
Dentistry in Ho Chi Minh City is safe when you choose the right provider.
With DV-recommended clinics and dentists, you can have confidence in the quality and safety of treatments for several reasons:
- Our partner clinics utilize state-of-the-art technology and hold ISO certification.
- They adhere to European safety standards and follow the Vietnam Ministry of Health guidelines.
- Our partner dentists are highly skilled, with some having received training at Harvard.
From a tourism perspective, Ho Chi Minh City is a safe destination. 
However, as with any major city, it's wise to exercise caution and be aware of your surroundings.
A beautiful smile & a wonderful vacation are calling!Contact us