Are you looking for a budget-friendly way to transform your smile? Check out dental veneers in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Read on for patient reviews, costs, a step-by-step procedure, top dentists & more!
Dental Veneers in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam: Patient Reviews
People in Vietnam who used our services are happy with the changes to their smiles. Have a look at these wonderful reviews!
I was very happy with the hygiene & quality of my treatment. Their equipment was great. They arranged cars to pick me up & drop
I was kinda afraid but doctors assured me everything will be fine & they will take care of my teeth. They have all the equipment ne
Everything they promised they delivered at a fraction of the price of Australian dentists. I would recommend this dentist to anyone.
Before & After Images You Must Check Out
Want to know what kind of transformation you can expect? Check out these before-and-after pictures!
Before and After Dental Veneers in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Wondering how much will such a transformation cost? Read on!
What is the Cost of Dental Veneers in Ho Chi Minh City?
The cost of dental veneers in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, starts at $290/A$450.
This is much more affordable than the dental veneers cost in US/Australia, where the price is $1700/A$1200.
By choosing to self-pay in Ho Chi Minh City, you can save up to 83%!
Here’s another example, the cost of Emax press veneers in Ho Chi Minh City is $300/A$470.
Comparing it to the price of $1750 in the US and A$1200 in Australia, you get to save up to 83%.
Take a look at the table below for a quick comparison of dental veneer prices in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, vs the US and Australia.
Cost of Dental Veneers in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Aus
Cost of Dental Veneers in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs USA
|Porcelain Emax Press
Ready for over 80% savings?Grab the deal
Why are Veneers Cheaper in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam?
There are many reasons why veneers are cheaper in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam:
- The cost of living in Vietnam is 64% less in Australia & 61% less in the US.  
- The exchange rate is lower if you use the US dollar, Euro, or British pound.  
- Vietnam has lower wages, resulting in lower prices of healthcare services. 
Wondering where exactly can you get quality dental work in Ho Chi Minh City at such affordable prices? We share our list of recommendations below!
Best Dental Clinics for Veneers in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Our partner dental clinics in Ho Chi Minh City provide quality dental care thanks to modern technology and experienced staff!
These clinics have built a solid reputation over time as trusted destinations for dental treatment.
- Uses state-of-the-art technology like Sirona Orthophos XG 3D: Panoramic, Cephalo & Cone Beam CT.
- Equipped with world-class sterilization devices like SIRONA DAC Universal Autoclave BIOSONIC UC300 Ultrasonic Cleaner
- What’s more? Their dental team has a minimum of 10 years of experience.
- The clinic uses advanced technology, like the PaX-i3D SMART CBCT Scanner.
- It incorporates AI technology into treatments.
- Their dentists have 10+ years of experience.
- Have a team of expert dentists with 15+ years of experience.
- The staff speaks proficient English.
- Have an in-house dental lab with highly skilled technicians.
- They follow the standards set by Vietnam’s Ministry of Health.
Now that you’ve explored the clinics take a look at the profiles of our skilled and compassionate team of dentists.
Best Dentists in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
When it comes to your dental treatment, selecting the right dentist can have a huge impact.
We’ve carefully chosen top-notch dentists in Vietnam who excel in their field, putting your well-being first.
ExpertiseImplants, All on 4/6/8, Veneers
EducationUniversity of Sydney, Australia.
- Education: Master Implant Program at Loma Linda University and GIDE Education Institute, Los Angeles, USA
- Expertise: Implant and cosmetic porcelain teeth
- Years of Experience: 27 years
ExpertiseVeneers, Implants, Full Mouth Rehab, Oral Surgery
EducationUniversity of Medicine & Pharmacy HCMC
- Member of the AACD (American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry)
- Completed a course on Porcelain Veneers
- Master Clinician at Loma Linda University and GIDE Training Institute, U.S.
ExpertiseSpecialized in Prosthodontics, Cosmetic Dentistry
EducationCan Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- Specializes in Prosthodontics, Cosmetic Dentistry, Tooth Filling & Teeth Whitening
- Participated in the Vietnam International Dental Exhibition and Congress, 2022
- Trained at Contemporary Clinical Endodontics Version 2022
Want the best dentist for your treatment?Book free consultation
It’s time to understand all about the dental veneer procedure in Vietnam.
All About Dental Veneers in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Dental veneers are thin, colored shells that go on the front of your teeth to make them look better.
They help with chipped, broken, discolored, or smaller-than-usual teeth. 
Veneers are usually made of porcelain or resin-composite materials. 
They are a permanent solution.
So, you should choose them only after great thought!
When Should You Choose Veneers?
Veneers can be a great solution for these cosmetic concerns, helping you achieve a more radiant and appealing smile.
Consider getting veneers if you identify with any of these reasons:
- Your teeth have become discolored.
- You have fractures or chips in your teeth.
- There are gaps between your teeth.
- You have minor misalignments.
Benefits of Dental Veneers in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Dental veneers offer a fantastic way to enhance your smile.
- They improve your smile’s appearance.
Ever wish your teeth looked more naturally flawless? Dental veneers are your go-to solution!
They blend easily with your real teeth without anyone noticing you’ve got them. 
- The procedure is painless.
The dental veneers process is usually well-tolerated, and recovery is smooth. 
So you’ll not need to worry about discomfort.
- They are stain-resistant.
Porcelain veneers stay white and bright for a lifetime. 
Of course, regular dental care is still important, but you can sip on that cup of coffee without fear of dulling your smile.
- They fix minor dental issues.
Dental veneers are like magic tools for your teeth!
They can do a lot, from fixing broken teeth and closing gaps to dealing with cracks.
Benefits of Dental Veneers in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Different Types of Veneers in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Dental veneers offer a versatile solution when it comes to enhancing your smile.
They mainly come in two types: composite resin and porcelain.
The choice between the two involves factors such as procedure time, durability, appearance, and cost.
- Porcelain veneers typically take longer to place than composite resins.
- The process involves removing a small amount of enamel from the teeth needing correction.
- A mold is then taken and sent to a lab to create veneers, which can take several days.
- Strong & resilient
- Resist staining
- Provide a natural appearance
Unlike porcelain, composite resin veneers can be carved directly in the dentist's office.
- Require less enamel removal than porcelain
- Can be applied in a single visit.
- Easily repairable if damaged.
Source: Colgate 
Veneers vs Crowns
Dental veneers and crowns are two important procedures when it comes to cosmetic dentistry in Vietnam. They are often used to repair cosmetic or functional damage to your teeth.
Refer to the table below to know the difference between them.
Dental Veneers vs Dental Crowns
|Covers teeth’s front surface
|Covers entire tooth
|For cosmetic issues like discoloration
|For functional issues like decay
|Porcelain or composite resin
|Porcelain, metal, or a combination
|Last 5-7 years
|Last upto 15 years 
Source: Healthline  , VeryWellHealth 
Choosing veneers instead of dental crowns in Vietnam? You’ll need some tips to go ahead!
7 Tips for Choosing the Ideal Veneer Color
Here are some tips to help you choose the right veneer color.
- Avoid bright-colored surroundings during shade matching. A light gray background is ideal.
- Remove lipstick so that it does not affect color understanding.
- You can use the visual shade guide Vita Toothguide 3D-Master shade guide to select a shade.
- Natural sunlight in the middle of the day is best for shade selection.
- Choose neutral surroundings, avoid glossy surfaces, and cover unwanted colors.
- Make sure your teeth are clean and moist with saliva. Dehydration can make teeth appear whiter.
- The squint test method helps select a shade by partially closing the eyes, reducing light exposure.
Source: NCBI 
Dental Veneers Procedure in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Getting dental veneers in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, is straightforward. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect:
The first step is a close talk between you and your dentist about your concerns regarding your smile.
This discussion helps the dentist create a plan to achieve the desired results.
During this initial appointment, expect a physical exam, X-rays, photos, and possibly impressions of your teeth to be taken.
Preparing Your Teeth
Once it’s determined that you’re a suitable candidate for veneers, the dentist will prepare your teeth.
This preparation involves addressing cavities and reshaping tooth surfaces.
Preparing Your Teeth
Fitting and Bonding the Veneers
After creating your custom veneers, you'll return for a fitting appointment.
At this point, your dentist will check the dental veneers' size, color, and overall appearance.
If everything looks good, the veneers will immediately bond to your teeth. 
Bonding of Veneers
Here’s how you can maintain the longevity of your dental veneers!
Dental Veneers in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam: Aftercare
After getting dental veneers and to keep them looking great, you’ve got to take care of them. Here are some simple things to remember:
- Never chew on hard stuff like pens, ice, or your nails. It can damage your veneers.
- Don’t use your teeth to open any kind of packaging.
- When eating, try using your back teeth more than your front ones.
- If you’re eating something hard, cut it into smaller pieces before chewing.
- If you are into sports, wear a mouth guard to protect the veneers.
Source: Healthline 
Now that we have discussed dental veneers, let’s chalk out your dental journey to Vietnam.
This next section will act as your quick Ho Chi Minh City travel guide!
Dental Tourism in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
By population, Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC) is the largest city in Vietnam.
Not only do you get affordable dental work here but also a rich cultural experience, stunning scenery & delicious food.
Let’s check out all that, plus all the necessary documents you need for dental tourism in Vietnam!
Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from your arrival date in Vietnam. It should have at least 2 blank pages for immigration stamps. 
Note: A temporary passport may not be accepted.
If you’re a US or Australian citizen going to Vietnam, you’ll need a visa valid for up to 90 days.  
Dental tourism in vibrant Ho Chi Minh City is ideal during the dry season from December to April. 
You can enjoy the country’s diverse landscapes via motorbikes, scenic buses, and trains. Also, immerse yourself in the local culture by biking through picturesque countryside scenes.
Ready for your dental trip? Here’s something you should know!
How to Travel to Vietnam?
The best way to reach Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, for dental tourism is by flight.
The Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN) in Ho Chi Minh City is 8 km from the city center.
You can get direct flights from Australia and one-stop flights from the USA.
*with one stop
6 Places to Visit in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Vietnam is one of the best countries for dental tourism.
While on your dental tourism adventure here, don’t miss these nearby attractions in Ho Chi Minh City:
War Remnants Museum
A three-story museum with fascinating artifacts and powerful photos.
Notre Dame Cathedral
A twin-spired cathedral built with materials from France.
Saigon Central Post Office
A charming post office with Victorian-era phone booths.
The Reunification Palace with its halls and war rooms in the basement.
Ben Thanh Market
A timeless marketplace for local goods and delicious food.
Cu Chi Tunnels
The historic tunnels used during the Vietnam War in the Cu Chi District.
Is It Safe to Get Dental Veneers in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam?
When considering dental veneers in Ho Chi Minh City, safety is primary. Vietnam appears to be a secure choice for dental procedures.
Approximately 3,00,000 people travel to Ho Chi Minh City annually for health services. And that’s not without reason! 
The clinics we recommend are equipped with state-of-the-art technology for accurate treatments.
Additionally, the low failure rates of nearly 10% emphasize safety. 
Dental veneers in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, are both a budget-friendly and high-quality solution.
The benefits of natural appearance, painless procedures, and stain resistance make it an attractive option.
With various clinics and experienced dentists, the city brings advanced technology and expertise for your dental treatment.
The quality of dental veneer procedures in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, is top-notch.
One big reason is that dental clinics in Vietnam follow world-class sterilization processes.
They are internationally certified. Plus, they follow the standards prescribed by the Health Ministry of Vietnam.