In India, one may be spoilt for choices while choosing a place for affordable cosmetic dentistry. However, with Denta Vacation as your guide, you may safely zero in on cosmetic dentists in Mumbai, who are experts in their field, making this city an excellent option for your dental holiday in India.
Dental tourism in India is a growing industry, with more and more patients choosing to travel there for medical purposes each year. The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) foresees medical tourism in the country to be a multi-billion dollar industry in 2012.
As a result of all of this money being flooded into the medical sector, competition among hospitals, doctors, and dentists in India has skyrocketed, which makes prices extremely competitive. It also means that the quality of cosmetic dental procedures such as chipped tooth restoration and dental bridges in India is continually improving.
Why Have Cosmetic Dental Work in Mumbai, India?
Mumbai is a thriving modern city with many benefits to offer to dental tourists. If you are considering India for teeth implants, dentures or any other cosmetic dental work, Mumbai dentists can perform the procedures you need.
- Cosmetic dental work in Mumbai will cost just a fraction of what it will in countries like Canada, the US and the UK.
- Save not just money, but time as well. Wait times for procedures are considerably shorter than back home.
- Patients can expect to find expert cosmetic dentists in Mumbai, many of whom have international education and experience.
- Denta Vacation network dental clinics in Mumbai house only the latest in cutting-edge dental technology, so you don’t have to sacrifice quality for cost when getting your tooth whitening or chipped tooth restoration in Mumbai.
- Denta Vactation works with only the best cosmetic dentists in Mumbai.
- English is widely spoken among professionals in India, especially those working in the medical tourism industry. Communication will not be a problem during your dental vacation in Mumbai.
- For those interested in holistic medicine and post-operative care, Mumbai is a world-class place for yoga, Ayurvedic massages, reiki and other therapeutic treatments.
Mumbai is an obvious choice for those considering India for cosmetic dental work. But your trip doesn’t have to be all business. There is also a lot of fun to be had in Mumbai.
What More in Mumbai?
A visit to Mumbai involves more than just affordable dental work. Turn your dental visit into an exciting holiday.
- Mumbai, formerly known as Bombay, is a huge global city with a seemingly limitless number of things to do and see outside the hospital. Visitors will not get bored here.
- Mumbai is full of sightseeing and other tourist activities, such as the Elephanta Caves and the Mumba Devi Temple; the photo opportunities are endless.
- People from all over the country migrate to Mumbai, so it is culturally—and gastronomically—rich and vibrant. Hungry for authentic Indian cuisine? Mumbai’s cosmopolitan food scene will satisfy any craving you have.
- Shopping options in “The New York of India” run the gamut from designer boutiques to authentic Indian markets. Mumbai has something for everyone!
- Not only will you find good cosmetic dentists in Mumbai, while strolling at the Juhu Beach, or the Marine Drive you may well bump into an Indian movie star! Lovers of Indian cinema will obviously be interested in Mumbai, as it is the home of Bollywood.
- Mumbai is also close to other great tourist destinations in India. Goa’s beautiful beaches and Khandala’s misty mountain peaks are not far from the city.
Mumbai is a wonderful place to see and explore. Do not hesitate to contact Denta Vacation if you desire more information about visiting this fascinating city.
According to the US National Center for Health Statistics, 1 in 4 Americans under the age of 65 is without dental insurance. If you are struggling to pay for the dental care you need, consider getting dental work in India. The cosmetic dentists in Mumbai are not only affordable, but efficient and highly experienced too. Whether you need dental implants or professional teeth whitening, India has the personnel, technology, and prices to suit your needs.
DentaVacation facilitates affordable dental treatments at various destinations across the world. For more information, fill out the estimate-request form on the right.