All on 4 dental implants in Chandigarh, India are available at an affordable cost. This full mouth rehab procedure provides you with teeth in a day. It is a boon for edentulous patients or people with terminal dentition (failing teeth) who are short of time.
Cost of All on Four Dental Implants, Chandigarh
All on 4 dental implants in Chandigarh start at $3,350 for reputed Asian brands, while for Nobel Biocare, the price is approximately $4,350.
This cost of full mouth dental implants includes implants and surgical costs, abutments, and the acrylic fixed dentures for either upper or lower jaw.
Reason for cheaper All on 4 Dental Implants in Chandigarh, India
The main reason anyone considers traveling abroad for dental care is to save money.USITC Executive Briefing on Trade
TRENDS IN U.S. HEALTH TRAVEL SERVICES TRADE
“Americans cite cost savings as the most common reason to go
abroad for health treatment, as medical procedures in foreign
hospitals can cost thousands of dollars less than in the United
View in Article
Fixed full arch restoration in Chandigarh, India costs considerably less than in the UK, the US, and Australia, with possible savings of around 50-70%.
The reason for such a low-cost is:
- Lower standard of living.
- Lower cost to build a practice.
- The government subsidizes many dentists’ education, they don’t have student loans as in the US.Student Loan Planner
Dentistry is the Number 1 Job in America for Debt
“For many graduating with over $400,000 in negative net worth, the only way to make dentistry worth it is through practice ownership….”
View in Article
Why choose Chandigarh for All on 4 Dental Implants?
Safe, and quality dentistry at affordable costs makes one full arch teeth on 4 dental implants in Chandigarh advantageous.
Chandigarh offers an edge over any other city in India:
- Internationally trained Implantologist
- World-class accredited Dental Clinic
- State-of-the-art technology
Dentavacation Partner Implantologist in Chandigarh
Dr. Gaurav Malik, DentaVacation partner dentist in Chandigarh is a Nobel Biocare, and Bredent certified Implantologist.
He is certified internationally for:
- Implantology Course including Surgical And Prosthetic Training With Multiple Implant Systems.
- Advanced Prosthetics Including Implant Prosthodontics & Crown and Bridge.
- Advanced Implantology In New York- Nobel Biocare.
- Postgraduate certification on “All On 4” – Prof Paulo Malo.
- Advanced diploma from Miami Medical And Research Institute In Implant Dentistry, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Advanced implantology and fast and fixed protocol training – Bredent Headquarters, Germany.
- Advanced prosthetics – Immediate restorations and physiological prosthetics – Bredent Germany.
- Fellowship in Oral Implantology From International Academy Of Oral Implantology.
- Mastership in Oral Implantology from dace (New York University).
Accredited Dental Clinic in Chandigarh
Dental Hospital in Chandigarh is certified by NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers)National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers
“Max Super Speciality Hospital, Civil Hospital, Phase-VI, Mohali, Punjab..”
View in Article. It is the highest grade of medical accreditation in India.
NABH is equivalent to JCIWikiPedia
National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers
“NABH is equivalent to JCI and other International standards including HAS: Haute Authorite de Sante, Australian Council on Healthcare Standards, the Japan Council for Quality in Health Care and the National Committee for Quality Assurance in the United States…”
View in Article and other international standards including the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards, and the National Committee for Quality Assurance in the United States.
Its standards have been accredited by ISQUA (International Society for Quality in Health Care), making NABH accreditation at par with the world’s most leading hospital accreditation.International Society for Quality in Health Care
“NABH is a member od ISQua as are the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards, the Japan Council for Quality in Health Care and the National Committee for Quality Assurance in the United States…”
View in Article
Technology at Chandigarh Dental Clinic
Dr. Malik has expertise in worlds leading implant systems:
Although All on 4 is a patented protocol by Nobel Biocare, other international brands have corresponding systems.
|Implant Brand||Corresponding System||Implant Name|
|Bredent||Sky Fast & Fixed||Sky Bredent|
|Zimmer Biomet||RevitaliZe Patient Solutions||Tapered Screw-Vent|
Our partner dentist is up to date with the latest advances in the field of Implant dentistry.
- Modern equipment like CEREC by Sirona Dentsply, making teeth crowns in an hour.
- On-site dental lab for quicker turnaround time.
- 3-D CT scan machine on the premises.
- Painless treatment with the use of Conscious Sedation and General Anesthesia under one roof.
What are All on Four Dental Implants?
All on 4 system comprises of four implants which support a fixed bridge.
- Two implants are placed in the front or anterior part of the jawbone.
- These are placed vertically (axial implants).
- The back or posterior implants are placed at an angle of 45 degrees instead of being placed vertically.
- The implant is tilted so that the surrounding bone can provide more support, making it a good anchor.
- The implant bridge is then screwed on the All on 4 implant systems.
Advantages of All on 4 Dental Implants
- Angled back implants allow longer implants thus better anchorage.
- Eliminates the need for bone grafts.
- Higher success rates.
- Immediate function and esthetics.Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research
Prosthodontic Perspective to All-On-4® Concept for Dental Implants
“Advantages of the All-on-4® concept
Angled posterior implants avoid anatomical structures. Angled posterior implants allow longer implants anchored in better quality bone. Reduces posterior cantilever. Eliminates bone grafts in the edentulous maxilla and mandible in the majority of cases…”
View in Article
Alternatives to All on 4 Dental Implants
There are alternatives to all on 4 dental implants
- Crowns on Implants
- All on 6/8
- Removable dentures
|All on 4||Crowns on Implants||All on 6/8||Removable Dentures|
|Fixed hybrid denture is supported on 4 implants||Individual crown or a bridge is supported on implants||Fixed bridge is supported by 6/8 implants||Denture has to be taken out every night|
|Graftless procedure||Bone graft may be needed||Bone graft may be needed||No need for bone graft|
|1-3 days||6-12 months||3-6 months||1-2 months|
|Highly stable||Highly stable||Highly stable||Not very stable|
Chandigarh Tourism Options
Situated in majestic North India, Chandigarh is a Tricity along with Panchkula and Mohali. It is aptly called “City Beautiful”. It is the second well plannedIcyTales
The 10 Most Well Planned Cities In The World
“A union territory of India that serves as the capital city of both Punjab and Haryana, this was one of the early planned city of post-independence India. A well-planned city indeed, it’s master plan was the work of Swiss-French architect Le Corbusier….”
View in Article and safe cities in the world.
Major tourist attractions in Chandigarh are the Art Museum, Rock garden, Rose garden, Sukhna lake, International Doll Museum, and the Capitol complex.
It is situated in the foothills of Himalayas. Uphills you can visit Shimla, a pre-colonial summer retreat. Also near to this is Chail, which boasts of the highest cricket ground in the world.
A relaxing visit to Timber Trail Resort and spa is recommended.
You can also enjoy the traditional Indian cuisine in Chandigarh.
It is also very near to the Hindu mythological cities of Kurukshetra and Karnal.
Chandigarh is a rare epitome of modernization co-existing with nature’s preservation. It is here that the trees and plants are as much a part of the construction plans as the buildings and the roads. To know more about Chandigarh, read here.
Dental Implants at affordable costs in Chandigarh provides you with an opportunity for quality dental work along with a culturally enriching dental vacation abroad.
Contact us for a free price estimate!