Zirconia Dental Crowns in Costa Rica
With Zirconia dental crowns in Costa Rica, you can restore your smile while saving money. If you choose Costa Rica, you can save up to 80% more than the US costs.
Surprised right? Let’s find out more about the costs, clinics, doctors and other details.
Video Courtesy: Lotus World
Why Choose Zirconia Dental Crowns in Costa Rica?
Lower prices might confuse you, whether you will get quality treatment or not. Don’t worry, we have got you covered.
The country offers affordable prices, and even complex surgeries cost less than the US.
According to the Ministry of Tourism, 6-8% of the tourists visit the country annually for dentistry and other medical services. 
Hence, it would not be wrong to say that Costa Rica has become a top destination in terms of dental tourism.
Here are some added benefits of choosing Costa Rica along with the savings.
- Dental crowns in Costa Rica are considerably cheaper than the US.
- The reason is its low cost of living which is 38% less when compared to the US. 
- Our dentists are highly skilled and experienced.
- Furthermore, they speak Spanish as well as English.
- Certified clinics aim to provide the best quality treatment.
- The multilingual staff makes conversation easy for you.
Benefits of Zirconia Dental Crowns in Costa Rica
- Our partner clinics are equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
- Also, it ensures the safety of the patients by following strict sterilization.
- Costa Rica is the perfect place for people who love adventures like scuba diving, river rafting, and many other things.
- You can enjoy the beaches, rainforests, biodiverse wildlife, river valleys, etc.
In the following section, let’s find out the best prices offered by clinics in Costa Rica.
Zirconia Dental Crowns in Costa Rica Cost
This section will help you understand how much you can save on the cost of zirconium dental crowns.
Dental crowns in Costa Rica cost less when compared to the US.
Especially when we talk about zirconia dental crowns, it costs you around $450, whereas the same will cost you $2,500 in the US. You end up saving 82% on costs.
Check out the table below for detailed prices.
Zirconia Crown Cost Table (USD)
|Americas Dental Care||$450||82%|
|New Smile Dental Group||$425||83%|
|Flikier Dental Institute||$550||78%|
Treatment prices may vary depending on the case.
The segment below talks about clinics, their services, and modern equipment.
Get premium quality dental careSave upto 82%
Best Dental Clinics in Costa Rica
Dentavacation brings you the best clinics in Costa Rica that are not only affordable but also have top-notch technology.
Americas Dental Care clinic is situated in San Jose city of Costa Rica. The clinic has been providing the best quality treatment to its patients since 2006.
Moreover, it follows international quality standards in all dental procedures.
ConfiDental clinic is based in San Jose city of Costa Rica. It offers an exclusive range of dental care services.
It has top-notch technology such as ApexID Digital Locator, Intraoral Scanner, and smaller Digital X-Ray equipment.
New Smile Dental Group in San Jose was established in 1999.
It has 8 treatment rooms with state-of-the-art technology, including SCANORA® 3D System, 3D imaging dental X-ray, HD panoramic imaging, and CBCT.
Flikier Dental Institute is located in the capital city of Costa Rica.
The clinic offers excellent dental services to both local and international patients.
Moreover, it has adopted the latest technology for patient safety.
- 22 years of experience in treating international patients.
- Use the latest technology and advanced equipment to offer high-quality services
- Provide customized treatments to the satisfaction of patients.
- Certified by the College of Dental Surgeons of Costa Rica
- Associated with American Dental Association (ADA)
Best Dentists in Costa Rica
Our dentists have more than 12 years of experience. Also, they are Board certified and members of international associations.
Check out the list below for detailed credentials of our highly skilled dentists.
- International association of oral & maxillofacial surgeons (IAOMS)
- International congress of dental implantologist (ICOI)
- Costa Rica specialties dental board (CCDCR)
ExpertiseImplants, Crowns, Veneers
EducationUniversity of Science and Technology (ULACIT)
- American Dental Association and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
ExpertiseImplants, Crowns, Veneers
EducationUniversity Veritas San Jose,
- Member of the national Dentist association San Jose Costa Rica. (Registered as Prosthodontist)
- Member of the American College of Prosthodontics
- Associate Fellowship World Clinical Laser Institute
EducationDDS, Endodontics Course
- Association of Dental Surgeons of Costa Rica
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
For a radiant smile with attractive savingsConnect now
What Are Zirconia Dental Crowns?
Dental crowns can be made from various types of material such as porcelain, gold, and pressed ceramics.
However, the Zirconia crown has become the most popular one due to its biocompatibility, excellent aesthetics, and mechanical properties. 
Video Courtesy: OsloMet Helsevitenskap
Zirconium(Zr) is basically a robust metal that has similar physical and chemical properties like Titanium(Ti).
In more specific terms, Zirconia (Zirconium dioxide, ZrO2) is also known as “ceramic steel”. 
It has excellent wear properties, which makes it more reliable and durable for patients.
Dental Tourism in Costa Rica
If you are a big fan of nature, then you are at the right place.
This wonderland offers plenty of reasons to enjoy its natural attractions, including rainforest, river valleys, beaches, and many more.
Places like Corcovado National Park, Diamante Eco Adventure Park, Jaco Beach, and Catarata del toro waterfall add more beauty to this wonderful country.
Diamante Eco Adventure Park
For detailed information please visit: Dental Work in Costa Rica
Zirconia Dental Crowns in Costa Rica Reviews
There’s not enough great things that I could say about ConfiDental. Their work was undoubtedly a life-changer for me.
Restore your smile with Zirconia dental crowns in Costa Rica. Improve the quality of your life along with 82% savings on US costs.
Dentavaction is here to assist you at every step of your dental treatment.
So what are you waiting for? Contact us today and get your free quote!
FAQs for Zirconia Dental Crowns in Costa Rica
Zirconia dental crowns in Costa Rica will cost you around $450, whereas the same is priced at $2,500 in the US.
Amazing right? you can save more than 82% on your dental treatment.
Enjoy Costa Rica with all inclusive packagesAvail now