Dental Work In Hyderabad
Dental bills are expensive, and fixing your smile could cost a fortune without insurance. But there’s a fantastic solution to this — getting dental work in Hyderabad!
Hyderabad in India is one of the most sought-after dental work destinations due to its affordable solutions and world-class dental care.
Here’s all you need to know about getting dental treatment in this city.
Video Courtesy: #thehitechcity
Cost of Dental Work in Hyderabad
Dental work in Hyderabad is comparatively cheaper than 70 to 80% in the US.
For instance, a single dental implant costs $420 in Hyderabad, while the same costs $5,000 in the US.
Meanwhile, porcelain crowns are priced at just $150 in Hyderabad, but you’ll spend about $1,800 in the US.
The table below shows the price comparison between dental work in Hyderabad and Western countries.
Cost of Dental Work in Hyderabad, India Vs. US/Canada Vs. Australia
|Single tooth implant||$420||$5,000||$5,500|
|Root Canal (molar)||$105||$1,500||$1,300|
|Teeth Whitening (In-office)||$270||$1,000||$570|
|Tooth Extraction (Surgical)||$65||$650||$600|
|*Per Jaw ^per unit|
|Dental implant brands: Osstem, Noble Bio Care, Dentsply Ankylose, Straumann|
*Prices are subject to change.
Say goodbye to dental woes at just 30% cost!Request free quote
Is Hyderabad Safe for Dental Work?
Hyderabad isn’t only popular for its affordable dental work.
It is also considered one of India’s safest cities for tourists  and international patients due to its strong security and sufficient medical infrastructure.
Nonetheless, you’ll still have to exercise general caution while visiting Hyderabad.
More importantly, you can be assured of the quality and safety of dental services in Hyderabad.
All our partner clinics are staffed by well-trained dentists with extensive experience in their respective fields.
COVID-19 safety measures and rigorous sterilization protocols are also in place to ensure your safety.
How to Check Safety of Dental Work in Hyderabad
Here are a few pointers to keep in mind while traveling for dental work abroad:
Find out the qualifications of the dentist. The dentist may have a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) or specialization (MDS) in any field.
Language should not be a problem. India is now the world’s second-largest English-speaking country. 
Check if the clinic has an in-house dental lab. They quicken the prosthesis turnover and maintain higher quality standards. The dental clinics in Hyderabad have state-of-the-art dental labs.
Sterilization is of extreme importance. The dental clinic must meet the set international standards.
Why Choose Hyderabad for Dental Work
If you wish to enhance your smile without breaking the bank, Hyderabad fits the bill!
This city has become increasingly popular among international patients due to its affordable prices.
These are some advantages of getting dental treatment in Hyderabad:
- Expect savings of 60% and more on all major dental work.
- The cost of living in Hyderabad is over 70% cheaper than in the US. 
- This allows local dental clinics to charge lower rates for similar-quality services.
- Our partner clinics are equipped with the latest technology, including CEREC, digital smile designing, CBCT, and advanced laser equipment.
- Dental professionals are highly-experienced and offer evidence-based treatment.
- The in-house dental labs make it possible to get the work done in minimum time.
- The closest airport to Hyderabad is the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, which receives international flights from major cities worldwide. 
- Our partner dental hospitals provide airport pick-up and drop-off to their patients.
- Your dental trip is the perfect opportunity to visit popular tourist destinations in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad is home to numerous historical attractions and architectural marvels, such as the Golconda Fort & Char Minar.
Best Dental Hospitals in Hyderabad
Choosing a safe and reliable dental hospital in a foreign country is challenging.
So, we’ve shortlisted the two best dental hospitals in Hyderabad.
Eledent Dental Hospital
- Utilizes the most advanced technology, such as:
- Digital smile design
- In-house lab available to save treatment time
- Staff are fluent in English
- Assists with paperwork for your dental insurance claims
- They can help you manage bookings with their partner hotels.
Smiline Dental Hospital
- Uses state-of-the-art technology, including:
- Digital imaging
- 3D scanners
- In-house dental lab available
- Staff speak fluent English
- Flexible appointment bookings
- Located just five minutes away from the hotel zone
- Accredited by ISO 9001
Best Dentists in Hyderabad
There are many highly-qualified dentists practicing in Hyderabad. To help you out, we’ve listed some of the top dentists in Hyderabad.
- Fellow of The International Congress Of Oral Implantologists
- Certified Diplomate of Indian Board of Orthodontics
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery from Osmania University
- Degree in Master of Dental Surgery from AP University of Health Sciences
ExpertiseAligners, Braces, Implants
EducationGovernment Dental College and Hospital Hyderabad
- Part of Indian Dental Association and Indian Orthodontic Society
- Diplomate of the Indian board of Orthodontics in 2019
ExpertiseImplants, All on 4/6/8, Cleaning, Fillings
EducationDr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh
- He is one of the head dentists of Eledent Hospital
- He is known for his patient-oriented approach
Avail FREE consultation with best dentists! Hurry up!Book an appointment
Types of Dental Work in Hyderabad
The following are the most sought-after dental procedures available in Hyderabad.
We have curated an essential guide of these procedures for your convenience.
Structures implanted into your jawbone to support fixed or removable dental prostheses.
Used to replace missing teeth
Replacements for missing teeth and surrounding tissue.
They can be removed and placed back into your mouth. 
Caps positioned on top of damaged teeth
Restores the shape, size, appearance, and function of your teeth
Root Canal Treatment
Infected tooth tissue is removed & the root canal is disinfected
Relieves dental pain by treating the infection at the center of the tooth 
Thin, custom-made shells made from materials similar color to natural teeth.
Improves the appearance and function of teeth 
Dental Whitening / Bleaching
A bleaching solution is used with heat or light to speed up whitening
Makes your teeth look whiter 
Your tooth is completely removed from its socket
Recommended if you have severe tooth decay, impacted teeth, or severe gum disease
Any damaged tooth tissue is removed & filled with tooth-colored fillings
Used to treat and cover a cavity in your tooth 
Permanently replaces your one or more missing teeth with false teeth
These are an alternative to partial dentures
Stainless-steel brackets fitted to your teeth with wires threaded through the slot of each bracket
Straighten and align your teeth 
Say you’re keen on getting dental work in Hyderabad but unsure which procedure suits you best.
In that case, Dentavacation can help you contact your preferred clinic to discuss your treatment options.
Reviews of Dental Work in Hyderabad
I got my root canal treatment done here.. All the doctors and staff are amazing and very competent.
Good service, Good infrastructure, hygienic, Good treatment, very informative, Good medication. Inexpensive!
Very welcoming and friendly. I got treated at the right place. I am extremely satisfied with the treatment.
Doctors are very professional. They know what they are doing & very good at their job. Completely satisfied.
Dental Tourism in Hyderabad, India
Hyderabad is known for its historical sites, famous mouth-watering local cuisines, nature getaways, and exciting entertainment parks.
Despite its metropolitan status, this city has a rich and unique history that goes back 400 years.
Some must-see places in Hyderabad are:
Built on a granite hill during the reign of the mighty Kaktiya dynasty.
Famous for its detailed architecture and elegantly crafted interiors.
Qutb Shahi Tombs
Qutb Shahi Tombs are tombs that honor the seven Qutub Shahi rulers.
Known globally as the most important landmark of the city.
How to Reach Hyderabad
Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (IATA: HYD) is an international airport that serves Hyderabad, the capital of the Indian state of Telangana.
Hyderabad’s airport (HYD) caters to international flights from the US, Canada, UK, and Australia.
The following table shows the estimated flight duration and costs from different places.
|Place||Flight Duration (Hours)||Cost|
|US||17 – 41||$800 – $2000|
|UK||9||£300 – £600|
|New Zealand and Australia||14 – 16||$500 – $700|
Visa Requirements for India
Foreign nationals will require a tourist visa while visiting India.
You can visit India as a tourist for a maximum of 180 days. Passport holders of some countries can stay up to 90 days.
Make sure your passport should be valid for 180 days or 6 months.
Also, ensure at least two blank pages in the passport book.
It will take around three days to approve your visa (or longer), depending on the circumstances.
Each visa is approved individually.
If you travel with your family, the individual visas might not be approved on the same day. You can apply for a visa by visiting indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa. 
These are some emergency numbers to note while visiting Hyderabad, India.
|For Crime Related Emergency||040-27852412|
|For Traffic Related Emergency||9010203626|
|American Embassy (nearest)||040-4625-8222|
Tips to Remember
- Get your necessary routine vaccines and vaccines for measles, hepatitis A, and typhoid.
- Prepare an international SIM card as it can be difficult to get a local SIM card in India.
- Be cautious about the initial prices offered by vendors. They tend to quote high prices and expect you to haggle and buy them at lower costs.
- Carry hand sanitizer and toilet paper with you. These might not be available in public toilets.
- Carry headphones if you’re not used to the bustle and noise of the city.
- Take extra precautions when walking on the streets or crossing roads.
- Don’t carry too much cash with you when you’re out in public.
- Avoid traveling alone at night. If necessary, travel in a group.
- Dress conservatively, especially if you wish to visit religious places. It is considered disrespectful if you are not dressed in proper attire when entering a place of worship.
Getting dental work done in Hyderabad is one of the most affordable ways to attain a brighter and healthier smile!
And with the wide array of treatment services available at our partner clinics, you’ll definitely find one that meets your needs.
Are you looking to get a procedure done in Hyderabad? If so, contact us, and we’ll reach out to you!
Dental implants in Hyderabad cost an average of $420 for one tooth. The same costs over $5,000 in the US.
The average costs for all-on-4, all-on-6, and all-on-8 implants in Hyderabad are $3,600, $4,600, and $5,700 respectively.
Meanwhile, all-on-4 implants already cost $24,000 in the US. Hence, you can save up to 80% of treatment costs by getting dental implants in Hyderabad.
A root canal treatment costs between $105 and $240 in Hyderabad. In contrast, this costs about $1,500 in the US.
You’ll save over 90% of treatment costs by getting your root canal treatment in Hyderabad.
Laser teeth whitening costs between $270 to $600 in Hyderabad. In-office teeth whitening is cheaper, priced in the range of $270 to $450.
You can also purchase a take-home teeth-whitening kit from your dentist for about $200.
Composite filling costs an average of $40 in Hyderabad. Temporary fillings cost just $20, and amalgam filling replacement will cost about $30 to $75.
In the US, composite fillings cost an average of $250. So, you’ll save over 80% of the dental filling cost by getting it done in Hyderabad.