Hyderabad in Telangana state has been named as the best city to live in India by Mercer’s Quality of Living rankings.Times Of India
Hyderabad Ranked Best City To Live In India For Fifth Year In A Row
“According to Mercer’s Quality of Living rankings 2019, Hyderabad is ranked as the best city to live in India, for the fifth year in a row…”
View in Article Hyderabad in India is one of the most sought after dental work destination, due to affordable solutions and world-class dental care.
A twin city to Secunderabad, Hyderabad is a home to a large number of hospitals. Being an IT-hub of India, it caters to a lot of international patients.
Dental work in Hyderabad is comparatively cheaper than U.S.A by approximately 80%.
|All on Four implants||$3,600||$24,000||$13,650-25,000|
|Implant (Single Tooth)||$550||$4,000||$2,100-7,000|
|Crown (Same day)||$175||$1,500||$990-1300|
|Root Canal Treatment||$120||$2,000||$280-780|
|Teeth Whitening (Zoom)||$280||$900||$570|
*Prices are subject to change
Hyderabad is considered one of the safest cities in India. Hyderabad boasts and extremely colorful and diverse cultureTravel Safe – Abroad
How Safe Is Hyderabad for Travel?
“Hyderabad is considered one of the safest cities in India, but it can still get pretty dangerous at times.The modern Hyderabad is pretty much westernized and women-friendly, but other parts should be avoided..”
View in Article
Our partner dental clinic in Hyderabad has been rated as one of the top three dental clinics in Hyderabad. The dental clinic has the rare distinction of the only Indian dental practice operating in North America.
Here are a few pointers to keep in mind, while travelling for dental work abroad:
Dentavacation chosen clinics follow 4 step sterilization process:
Monitoring sterilization: “Weekly spore tests are the hallmark of sterilization.” Spore system like 3M ESPE is used to monitor sterilization. This comes with a 20-year product history and ensures that the sterilization controls and standards are above the required standards.
Training in dentistry in India is through a 5-year BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) course, which consists of :
Postgraduate degree/ Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) which is a 3-year course. In this, there is practical teaching of one specialization.
Fellowship Programs: Doctors often do Fellowships in various fields, to have refined knowledge.
Dentavacation partner dental clinic in Hyderabad has two branches, to ensure flexibility to patients while choosing when and where they wish to receive the treatment. The dentists here strive to provide the best treatment to patients with state-of-the-art technology. Specialist dentists, support staff, and experienced clinical technicians work round-the-clock to offer various services.
The dental clinic in Hyderabad is accredited by ISO 9001.
This is an international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system. Dental clinics use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (IATA:HYD) is an international airport that serves Hyderabad, the capital of the Indian state of Telangana. Hyderabad airport has been ranked as the world’s eighth best in a survey conducted by AirHelp.The Hindu
Hyderabad’s Rajiv Gandhi Airport ranked among top 10 in the world
“Hyderabad’s Rajiv Gandhi International Airport has been ranked as the world’s eighth best in a survey conducted by AirHelp…”
View in Article
Hyderabad’s airport (HYD) offers international flights from the U.S.A, Canada, U.K and Australia.
Tourist visa: You can visit India as a tourist for a maximum of 180 days. Passport holders of some countries can stay up to only 90 days. Note the count of days visa is valid for starts at the issue date, not your entry into the country. (E-visas start at the date of entry, though.)
Make sure your passport should be valid for 180 days or 6 months. Make sure there are at least two blank pages in the passport book. It will take around three days to approve your visa or longer, depending on the circumstances. Each visa is approved individually.
If you are going to travel with your family, then the individual visas might not be approved on the same day. You can apply for a visa by visiting indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa. Click on “Regular Visa Application” to apply for your visa.
Emergency number: 112 Police: 100 Fire Fighters : 101
For Crime Related Emergency 040-27852412
For Traffic Related Emergency Dial – 9010203626
Women Helpline No. 181
American Embassy (nearest): 040-4625-8222
The city culture is a mixture of old Islamic Culture and the Hindu traditions of the Telugu people. A blend of heavy Mughal, traditional Andhra and Telangana cuisines is found in Hyderabad.
Some must see places in Hyderabad are:
Built on a granite hill during the reign of the mighty Kaktiya dynasty, a visit to Golconda Fort will surely serve your purpose of getting acquainted with Hyderabad’s glorious past.
Located within a close proximity to the Golconda Fort, these are the tombs to honor the seven Qutub Shahi rulers who ruled over this region.
Built over more than 40 acres, the detailed architecture, elegantly crafted interiors and the layout of Chowmahalla Palace is believed to be inspired from Tehran’s Shah Iran Palace.
Known globally as the most important landmark of the city, a visit to this historical monument is indeed among the must to have experiences in Hyderabad.
The film city not just has a record-setting film studio but also is famous for both natural and artificial attractions. With an inbuilt film studio, amusement park and hotel, a visit to this stunning destination is one of the best things to do in Hyderabad.
1. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, it’s a must for travelers to get routine vaccines and vaccines for measles, hepatitis A, and typhoid.
2. Cover yourself and dress conservatively. You will draw a lot of unwanted attention if you don’t dress conservatively. It is also disrespectful to go to temples if you are wearing too much-revealing clothes.
3. It can be difficult to get a local SIM card in India. You can get an international SIM card. You can click on this link https://travelsim.com/country/india/ to get a SIM card. TravelSim offers cheap data plans and the opportunity to top-up your sim card during your trip.
4. Generally, vendors quote a high price for their products and expect you to haggle and buy it at a lower price. However, if you are not careful, you can end up paying more money than the reasonable price.
5. Whenever you are in a public area, watch out for any pickpockets. Do not carry too much cash in public.
6. Carry a hand sanitizer and toilet paper. It may not be available in public bathrooms.
7. You will notice that the sidewalks in India are badly maintained or are not there. Cars do not stop at zebra crossings. So be careful while walking on the road.
8. Do not get upset about people invading your personal space. You might get squished in public transport or lifts. People might ask personal questions, which are merely indicative of the locals’ polite interest in you.
9. There will be bustling of streets all day so you can carry your earphones if you are not used to so much noise.
Contact us for more information regarding dental work in Hyderabad.