If you are uninsured & are looking for cheap dental crowns, we have a solution for you – Dental crowns in the Philippines! Why the Philippines? This country offers you the procedure at a 50-80% lower cost than your home country.
Interested? Read this article to learn about the quality, cost, dental clinics, and more.
Why Should I Get Dental Crowns in the Philippines?
Affordable Prices | 50-80% Savings
- Dental crowns in the Philippines are significantly cheaper than in western countries.
- The reason is the lower cost of living and not inferior quality. 
High Quality | State-of-the-art Technology
- The clinics have the latest dental technology like CAD/CAM.
- Treatments are performed as per the highest world standards.
Skillful Dentists | 10+ Years of Experience
- Our dentists have 10+ years of experience, ranking them as some of the top dentists in our country.
- Trained in prestigious schools like New York University.
English-speaking Staff | Effortless Communication
- The dentists and dental staff are fluent in English.
- English is spoken widely across the country. 
Stunning Country | An Unforgettable Vacation
- With its dozens of islands and beautiful beaches, the Philippines is known as the “Pearl of the Orient Seas”. 
- You may relax and have a fantastic vacation here like no other.
Benefits of Dental Crowns in the Philippines
How Much Are the Dental Crowns in the Philippines?
The low cost of dental crowns in the Philippines lets you save 50-80% on your restorations without sacrificing the quality.
Porcelain fused to metal crown prices in the Philippines start at $200 per tooth, while you can’t get them for less than $1,500 in the US.
E-max crown prices in the Philippines range from $400 to $900, while they start from $2,000 in Australia.
Just compare the prices below and see how much you can save.
Dental Crown Cost Comparison: Philipines vs. Australia vs. USA
|Crown Type||The Philippines||USA||Australia|
|Porcelain Fused to Metal Crown (PFM)||$200||$1,500||$1,500|
|Full Porcelain Crown||$320||$1,900||$2,100|
These prices may change based on your unique dental conditions.
Dental crowns don't have to be expensive anymore!Save 80%!
Top Dental Clinics in the Philippines
- They are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and the latest dental technology.
- Accredited by the Philippine Dental Association and the Philippine Department of Tourism.
- Accepts payments via international credit cards, PayPal, and bank transfers, with a special 7% discount on cash payments.
- Offering airport and hotel pick up and drop off from the clinic.
- Equipped with the most advanced medico/dental equipment.
- Offering premium cosmetic dentistry services in a cozy environment.
- Accepting payments through international credit cards, PayPal, bank transfers, traveler’s cheques, and cash.
Best Dentists in the Philippines
You need to visit the best crown dentists in the Philippines to get good results. Here are some of them:
ExpertiseImplants, All on 4/6/8, Crowns & Bridges, Dentures
EducationUniversity of the Philippines
ExpertiseImplants, All on 4/6/8, Veneers
EducationUniversity of the Philippines
ExpertiseImplants, All on 4/6/8, Oral Surgery
EducationManila Central University
Talk to the dentists at top clinics in Philippines!Book free consultation!
What Is a Dental Crown?
Dental crowns are caps that cover damaged teeth. They’re made of different materials and can be used to: 
- Improve appearance by covering discolored and misshapen teeth.
- Protect weakened teeth from further damage.
- Cover a large restoration.
- Preserve natural bite of the teeth.
- Improve the function of teeth.
- Function as a cover for dental implants.
- Support dental bridges.
The Procedure of Dental Crowns in the Philippines
The dentist will examine your tooth and create a treatment plan.
If necessary, root canal therapy is performed. Then your tooth is trimmed down to make room for the crown.
The dentist will send your tooth’s impression to the lab while placing a temporary crown on the trimmed tooth.
The dentist will remove the temporary crown. After checking the final fit of the permanent crown, he will cement it to your tooth.
The procedure of Dental Crowns in the Philippines
Types of Dental Crowns in the Philippines
Porcelain Fused to Metal (PFM)
These metal-based crowns are covered by a layer of porcelain to create a natural look.
They’re solid and great for back teeth,  but if gums recede over time, their metalcore will become visible as a dark line.
Full Porcelain Crowns
They are also known as jacket crowns. These crowns are made of porcelain and lack the metal base of PFM crowns.
So they’re perfect for people with metal allergies.
Their natural appearance makes them great for front teeth. 
These crowns are made of lithium disilicate ceramic.
They reflect light like your natural teeth and create a diamond-like shine. 
With their strong exteriors, they can last a long time.
These crowns can be used alone or with a layer of porcelain to recreate your teeth’s natural look.
They’re very durable and can withstand a high degree of wear and tear. 
Dental Tourism in the Philippines
Capital of the Philippines, Manila
- Check your visa requirements here.
- Book a hotel room for your stay.
- Sequoia Hotel and the Mini Suites Eton Tower are great options.
- Know the latest exchange rates for the Philippine peso.
- Learn essential Filipino words and buy a travel sim card.
- November-April is the best time to travel. 
- Do visit the Bonifacio Circle Monumento and the Ayala Triangle Gardens.
- Try delicious local food like Bulalo, Bacon, & Palabok.
Dental Crowns in the Philippines: Reviews
Dr. Garcia and all the staff at the Sacred Heart Dental Clinic are very kind, helpful, and thoroughly professional.
I have received numerous dental treatments from Dr. Isip and also from other dental specialists from Winning Smile Dental Clinic.
Dental crown in the Philippines provides the best dental treatment at affordable and discounted prices when compared with the UK and the US.
So why not get the best dental crowns for a fraction of the costs back home and explore this exotic country on the side?
And we’re here to help you every step of the way.
Dental Crowns in the Philippines FAQs
It costs 50-80% less to get dental crowns in the Philippines compared to western countries.
For instance, PFM crown prices in the Philippines are $200-$400, while you can’t get them for less than $1,500 in the US and Australia.
Zirconia crown prices in the Philippines are $380-$700 per tooth. The same quality zirconia crowns cost $2,000 in the US and Australia.
Thus, you end up saving 65-80%. An added benefit is that they are non-metallic, so they resemble your natural tooth.
You’ll need to stay a week in the Philippines to get your dental crowns. You’ll have two appointments, 3-4 days apart.
First, your tooth is prepared, and an impression is sent to the lab. Then the crown is made and cemented to your tooth.
Dental crowns from the Philippines last 5-15 years. 
Depending on the type of material used, the wear and tear, and oral hygiene, their lifespan can vary.
Your insurance company might cover some of the costs of dental crowns in the Philippines.
The clinics here will help you with the paperwork. But with the affordable prices, you won’t even need insurance.
Explore the exotic land of Philippines!Plan my trip!