The low cost of upper and lower fixed dentures in Mexico enables people who cannot afford dental treatments in their home countries to recover the shining smiles of their youth. Dental tourism in Mexico is a thriving industry that caters to thousands of foreigners each year for a variety of dental procedures.
Edentulism—or the lack of one or more teeth—is an inevitable problem as we grow older. According to the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS), factors such as gum disease, tooth decay, failed root canals, or simple accidents cause edentulism in 69% of adults aged 35 to 44.
And besides being practically unavoidable, tooth loss can also be very expensive. However, a little research into fixed denture prices in Mexico can help ease a mind worried by dental bills.
Fixed vs. Removable Dentures
There are many types of dentures for patients to choose from and patients generally have to decide whether they want permanent dentures or traditional removable ones.
- Fixed dentures are attached to teeth implants that are secured directly to the jaw bones, ensuring stability and confidence when eating, speaking, or performing other activities that tend to worry wearers of removable dentures.
- Fixed dentures are easier to take care of in the long run. They do not require you to take them off frequently for cleaning and do not require the use of annoying adhesives.
Getting fixed dentures or all-on-4 dental implants in Mexico is as good for a wallet as it is for a smile. Although removable dentures are generally cheaper than fixed ones, the low price of fixed dentures in Mexico makes this advanced dental solution a more realistic and affordable option.
How Are Fixed Dentures in Mexico So Affordable?
The first question that comes to mind is of course “How much for fixed complete dentures in Mexico?” And on finding out the surprisingly low price of fixed dental plates in Mexico, many are left wondering just “how” could it be so low?
A common misconception held by those who haven’t done any research into dentures and dental implants in Mexico is that such services are so affordable because the quality of care is low, the clinics dated, the technology obsolete. This reasoning couldn’t be further from the truth. Dentistry costs less in Mexico for a number of reasons, some of which are:
- The main factor in such low prices for dental work in Mexico is the country’s economy. The low cost of living south of the border causes the majority of goods and services there to be much cheaper than their equivalents up north.
- Dentists in Mexico are not mired down in excessive student loan debt, as many of their North American peers are. And this burden is not transferred to the patient when getting fixed partial dentures in Mexico.
- Mexican dental clinics do not have to pay for costly malpractice coverage or hassle insurance companies for reimbursements that never come—both expenses that the patient sees reflected in fees back home.
In most cases, traveling to Mexico for teeth implants, dentures, and other dental solutions ends up costing less than the mere procedure in the patient’s home country. As stated above, the cost of living in Mexico affects prices in all sectors of the economy, so hotels, food, shopping, and tourist activities are inexpensive.
If you are interested in taking advantage of the extremely low cost of upper and lower fixed dentures in Mexico, DentaVacation can help you plan a dental trip today.
We can advise you on the right type of procedure for your needs, help you find a dentist and clinic, even assist you with travel and accommodation. Contact us today and get on your way to a bright and sturdy smile that won’t worry your wallet.
Fill out the estimate request form on the right to receive more information about the cost of upper and lower fixed dentures in Mexico.