Cosmetic Dentistry in Puerto Rico
Get your dream smile at a fraction of the US cost! Cosmetic dentistry in Puerto Rico is your affordable solution for a beautiful smile.
Why Choose Cosmetic Dentistry in Puerto Rico?
Are stained teeth making you hide your smile?
Does expensive dental work keep you from getting a smile makeover?
Say goodbye to these worries!
A solution to your dental woes is just a short flight away in Puerto Rico.
Cost of Cosmetic Dentistry in Puerto Rico
Cosmetic dentistry in Puerto Rico is 40-60% cheaper than in the US and Canada.
Puerto Rico’s dental prices are low because of its low cost of living. 
For instance, veneers cost in Puerto Rico is $375 per unit. While in the US, it costs a whopping $2,500!
Similarly, a zirconium crown costs $512 here compared to $1,500 in the US.
You can also save 46% on clear aligners in Puerto Rico.
Our partner clinic uses Smile-Fix aligners— their in-house brand.
Cosmetic Dentistry Cost in Puerto Rico vs. the US (in USD)
|Single Titanium Implant||$5,000||$2,050||59%|
|*Take home kit, **per unit|
*Prices may vary depending on the case complexity
Save 40-60% on dentistry in Puerto RicoGet free quote
Why Choose Cosmetic Dentistry in Puerto Rico?
Choosing dental work in Puerto Rico has various benefits.
The territory is known for its retirement-friendly environment.
The island offers good quality of life, low-cost healthcare, and scenic locations. 
Keep reading to know more about why you should choose dental work in Puerto Rico.
Part of the US Territory
- Puerto Rico has been an unincorporated US territory since 1898. 
- That, coupled with the short flight distance, makes it easily accessible.
- The average flight time between the US and Puerto Rico is just 3-8 hours.
- Plus you won’t have to exchange currency bills or update cell phone plans! 
- Puerto Rico is home to experienced and affordable cosmetic dentists.
- Our chief dentist, Dr. Carlos H. Martínez, is US-trained and national board-certified.
- Dr. Martínez is also a member of the ADA .
- Low cost of living in Puerto Rico makes healthcare affordable. 
- For instance, cosmetic dentistry at our clinic costs 40-60% less than in the US.
- San Juan offers a relaxing beach vacation without the hassle of crowds!
- Historical sites like the El Morro and Castillo de San Cristóbal are among the most tourist-heavy attractions. 
Best Cosmetic Dentist in Puerto Rico
Dr. Carlos H. Martínez is among the best cosmetic dentists in Puerto Rico.
His team has US-trained doctors with 30+ years of experience.
ExpertiseImplants, All on 4/6/8, Veneers
EducationMarquette University School of Dentistry
- Accreditations: American Dental Association
- US trained Dentist
Best Dental Clinic in Puerto Rico
Our partner clinic, Ciudadela Dental Concierge, is 10 minutes from the San Juan airport.
The clinic has state-of-the-art technology, like digital impressions and digital X-rays.
Ciudadela Dental Concierge
- There are many hotels within a 15-minute drive around the clinic.
- The clinic can also arrange a stay in budget hotels if required.
- A dedicated parking space if you have driven to Puerto Rico.
- Save between 40-60% on cosmetic dentistry.
Cosmetic dentistry primarily focuses on improving the appearance of your smile.
It includes procedures like veneers, crowns, aligners, and teeth whitening.
Despite being an elective treatment, the procedures can also provide restorative benefits. 
Veneers are customized wafer-thin porcelain shells for teeth to conceal stains, cracks, and gaps.
The color of the shell matches the natural color of teeth. 
Veneer fitting is an irreversible process. It involves:
- A small amount of the tooth's enamel is removed.
- Digital impressions of the inside of your mouth help create a mold.
- This mold is sent to a dental lab to construct a veneer.
- The custom-made veneer is bonded to your tooth by the dentist.
- Savings: 83%
Source: Colgate 
A dental crown in Puerto Rico is an artificial tooth placed on top of a decayed or discolored tooth. 
Crowns are also used in various other dental procedures:
- They can attach dental bridges
- They cover a dental implant
- They can strengthen a weak tooth
- Crowns are made of porcelain, zirconium, or ceramic.
- Savings: 65%
Source: ADA 
Clear Aligner Treatment (CAT) straightens teeth using clear, comfortable, and hardly noticeable mouthpieces. 
The procedure involves:
- The dentist will evaluate if clear aligners are the right treatment for you.
- Then, he will create 3D impressions of your teeth to manufacture aligners.
- Your custom aligners will be made in-house.
- Our clinic uses its own aligners brand— Smile-Fix
- Savings: 46%
- You will be fitted with the first set of aligners
- You will also receive a schedule of replacement aligners
- Aligners are worn for 20-22 hours a day.
- They are replaced every 1-2 weeks for gradual teeth movement
- The treatment lasts between 6 months to 2 years
- After treatment, a retainer is worn to keep the teeth in place.
- Finally, your dentist will monitor your teeth to ensure they remain in position.
Source: Colgate 
Teeth whitening in Puerto Rico is a procedure that whitens your teeth.
- As the name suggests, it involves lightening the color of stained teeth. 
- The dentists at our clinic can perform teeth whitening in-office.
- But, if you prefer to Do-It-Yourself, you can take home a teeth whitening kit.
- Savings: 40%
A dental implant is a fix for one or more missing teeth.  Here is what the procedure involves:
- A screw-like device (implant) is inserted into your jawbone. 
- The bone starts to grow around the implant in an osseointegration process. 
- The artificial tooth (crown) is connected to the implant via an abutment. 
- Our clinic uses a German implant brand called Ritter.
- Savings: 59%
If you are pressed for time, you can get same-day dental implants in Puerto Rico.
Our clinic is equipped with the latest technology to speed up the implant process.
- Milling machine
- Cone bean dental 3-D CT
- Digital impressions
- Digital X-rays
Get treated by US-trained dentistsGo to Puerto Rico!
Dental Tourism in San Juan, Puerto Rico
A Puerto Rican holiday is a fusion of culture and relaxation.
And, because planning a vacation is another vacation-demanding activity— we took care of everything.
We have prepared the perfect itinerary for you to explore Puerto Rico like a local!
Flights to San Juan, Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico is well connected to US cities via flights.
Here’s a list of short-duration flights to Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport (SJU) from central USA.
Flights from the US to San Juan
|Miami (MIA)||San Juan (SJU)||2h 30m|
|New York (JFK)||San Juan (SJU)||3h 44m|
|Dallas (DFW)||San Juan (SJU)||5h|
|Los Angeles (LAX)||San Juan (SJU)||8h 35m|
Languages Spoken in San Juan
As both Spanish and English are the official languages of Puerto Rico, you will face no language barriers on this island! 
Popular Attractions in San Juan
It all started with the indigenous Taino people. Followed by the Spanish settlement in 1493.
Until it finally became a part of the US in 1898.
It’s no surprise that Puerto Rico is often called a “melting pot” of cultures. 
And while you are here for treatment, these sites are a must-visit:
Old San Juan
A vibrant display of Spanish-colonial architecture. Here, you can visit museums, restaurants, and local shops. 
The fort once protected the San Juan bay entrance. Despite numerous battles, it could never be conquered. 
Castillo de San Cristóbal
The largest citadel the Spanish ever built! The fort acted as an unwavering protection against land attacks. 
El Yunque National Forest
A tropical rainforest known for its waterfalls and diverse wildlife.
Turquoise waters and soft sands make the perfect environment for healing after treatment.
Image Courtesy: Discover Puerto Rico
Exposure to different cultures has widened the cuisine options in Puerto Rico.
Here are our top picks for food on this island:
Is it Safe to Get Cosmetic Dentistry in Puerto Rico?
We understand that you might have safety concerns regarding traveling abroad for treatment.
It might reassure you that Puerto Rico is one of the safest Caribbean islands. 
Tourists have nothing to worry about if they exercise general caution like
- Avoid traveling alone at night.
- Carry only necessary items during sightseeing.
- Keep your identity documents on you at all times.
- Follow local news to keep tabs on any latest developments you should avoid. For instance, protests and hurricanes.
On the subject of cosmetic dentistry, we have ensured that you are in the best hands.
We have recommended the best clinic in Puerto Rico with state-of-the-art technology.
The dentists at Ciudadela Dental Concierge hold an experience of 30+ years and follow international safety standards.
Fast, efficient office. Incredibly talented staff. Great communication and overall experience. This is definitely my new dentist.
Ciudadela Dental Concierge has the best dentists in Puerto Rico. I am always impressed by the friendliness of everyone.
The facility is one of the best in PR. Facility and experience are as good as any doctor you'll find anywhere.
Cosmetic dentistry in Puerto Rico is a personalized solution to give you a healthy and brighter smile.
Here, you can save 40-60% on veneers, crowns, aligners, and dental implants.
This island boasts quality dentistry and affordable cost at a stunning location!
Frequently Asked Questions
A full set of veneers cost in Puerto Rico is $2,250. While the same procedure would cost $12,000 in the US.
You can save 81% of the US cost!