Clear aligners in Puerto Rico are 50% cheaper than in the US mainland. They are the perfect solution for uninsured Americans. Read below to learn more.
All About Aligners in Puerto Rico
Affordable clear aligners in Puerto Rica
Custom-made, clear aligners are mouthpieces that are an excellent replacement for braces for teeth straightening.
Since they are removable teeth trays, they are a comfortable, healthy, and esthetic option for orthodontic treatment. 
Metal Braces vs. Aligners
- Braces are more noticeable than aligners in appearance.
- Brushing with braces is a little challenging as they cannot be removed.
- You will have to adhere to a lot of dietary restrictions.
- Traditional braces require frequent appointments with the orthodontist.
- Braces can be used in all cases, from simple to complex.
Source: Everyday Health 
- Custom-made, clear aligners are nearly invisible.
- You can easily remove aligners and brush and floss as you usually do.
- You can eat anything you want without any discomfort.
- Clear aligners require fewer appointments with the orthodontist.
- Aligners may not be the perfect solution for complex cases.
Source: NCBI 
Different Brands for Aligners
Invisalign is the largest producer of clear aligners,  and it is also the most widely accepted aligners brand. 
Nonetheless, with the evolving technology, many more manufacturers have produced equally good aligners.
One such example is our partner clinic’s in-house brand- Smile-Fix.
Now you might have questions like, is it equally effective? How much can you save with it?
To get rid of all concerns, watch this video and get all your answers.
Aligners Cost in Puerto Rico
Aligners cost around $3,000 in Puerto Rico. The same will cost you anywhere around $6,000 in the US. As you can see, the gap between the prices is huge.
You can save up to 50% on your dental treatment by choosing Puerto Rico.
Additionally, our partner clinic accepts insurance; you can also pay hassle-free via a Care Credit card.
Huge Savings on Clear Aligners
Straighten your teeth with affordable alignersGet FREE quote
Affordable Dentist in Puerto Rico
Dentists at Ciudadela Dental Concierge are US-trained and board-certified, with experience of over 30 years.
Our dentists will thoroughly assess your case and suggest the best action.
ExpertiseImplants, All on 4/6/8, Veneers
EducationMarquette University School of Dentistry
- Accreditations: American Dental Association
- Dr. Carlos has acquired his training and education from the US.
Best Dental Clinic in Puerto Rico
After a rigorous selection process, we recommend Ciudadela Dental Concierge in San Juan.
It is a perfect choice if you are looking for a reliable and safe dental clinic.
- Ciudadela Dental Concierge clinic accepts insurance.
- Puerto Rican government itself has certified our partner clinic as an accredited medical tourism facility.
- The entire staff can communicate in English, removing any language barrier.
- Our clinic offers the same quality dentistry as in the US.
- The clinic has state-of-the-art technologies like milling machines, CAD/CAM, and digital X-rays.
Watch this video if you still have some concerns about Puerto Rico being the ultimate destination for dental work:
Get a dental opinion specifically for your caseBook free consultation
Aligners in Puerto Rico are a perfect option if you are looking for cost-effective, high-quality aligners.
You can couple this opportunity with a memorable vacation and make the best of this dental trip in the US territory.
Get in touch with us if you have any concerns, and we’ll assist you in every step of your journey.
This not-for-profit organization is entrusted by the government of PR to boost tourism on the island and portray the beauty and charm of Puerto Rican culture.
Don’t forget to check out their website.
Aligners in Puerto Rico cost around $3,000, while the same will cost you anywhere around $6,000 & $5,000 in the US and Canada, respectively.
This stark difference in the cost allows you to save up to 50% on your dental procedure.