If you are looking for low-cost alternatives to all on 4 dental implants in Los Algodones, Mexico, you’ve landed at the right page! Alternatives to all on 4 dental implants, such as all on six/eight dental implants and overdentures, are available in Los Algodones at a fraction of the costs in the US.
Interested? Scroll down to learn more!
Video Courtesy: Addicted 2 Travel
Cost of Alternatives to All on 4 Dental Implants in Los Algodones, Mexico
The cost of alternatives to dental implants in Los Algodones, Mexico, helps you save up to 70% compared to the US.
The cost of all on six implants in Los Algodones is $11,000, whereas the same can cost you up to a whopping $30,000 in US!
Check out the table below to find out the cost of alternatives to all on 4 dental implants in Algodones compared to the US.
Cost of Alternatives to Dental Implants in Los Algodones, Mexico
|All on six
|All on eight
*Prices are case-dependent.
Get quality & affordability in Los Algodones!Request quote now
Top Clinics in Los Algodones, Mexico
Los Algodones, Mexico, occupied by more dentists than anywhere else, is known as the dental capital of the world. 
It’s one of the best destinations to get alternatives for all on four dental implants!
Our partner clinics are the top clinics in Los Algodones, Mexico. Find more information about them below:
- Established in 1985, Sani Dental Group has been providing quality dental services to patients from across the globe.
- With over 30 years of experience, and dedicated staff, they provide a comprehensive range of services.
- American Dental Association
- Better Business Bureau
- Dental Solutions, located in Los Algodones, Mexico, is equipped with state-of-the-art technologies like CAD/CAM and has a team of highly trained dental specialists.
- Located two minutes from the US-Mexico border, they are members of the American Dental Association.
- They charge no consultation fees, and their staff converses in English and Spanish!
Get your implants from the top clinics in Mexico!Book now.
Patient Review of All on Four Dental Implants in Los Algodones, Mexico
What is An All-on-four Dental Implant?
All on 4 dental implants
Dental Implants permanently
✅restore missing teeth.
The implant is anchored firmly into the jaw bone, and an artificial crown is fixed on it. 
An all on 4 dental implant is a good option for people missing all or most of their teeth.
All on 4 dental implants are highly stable and replaces all the teeth in an arch with just 4 implants.
Alternatives to All on Four Dental Implants in Los Algodones, Mexico
In the 2000s, all on four implants were developed as the most modern type of implants for replacing missing teeth. 
Before all on 4 dental implants, extensive and timely work was required. This process could take as long as 18 months to complete. 
Yet, as dental procedures continued to evolve, so did the alternatives to all on four dental implants, namely:
✅ all on six implants,
✅ all on eight implants and
All on six implants have 6 implants that support a complete set of teeth on top of them.
All on six implants
They can be placed either in the-
- upper or
- lower jaw.
With a shorter treatment time, it is a very durable and natural looking replacement for your missing teeth.
All on eight dental implants are similar to all on six dental implants in function.
All on eight dental implants
The only difference is that it uses 8 implants.
All on eight implants distribute the weight better, which is why they,
- provide better support and
- are more stable.
Overdentures look like traditional dentures but have 2-4 locators on the underside of the plate that attaches on top of implant abutments. 
They are also known as snap-on dentures.
These are a good alternative for people who are unable to qualify for all on 4/6/8 dental implants.
The procedure of getting all on 4/6/8 implants is the same. Check out this short video to know what to expect when you are in the dentist’s chair!
Considering Alternatives to All on 4 Implants in Algodones? Some tips:
Streets of Mexico
Here are some general tips that might come in handy while you’re planning your dental trip to Los Algodones:
- The closest airports to Algodones are in Yuma, San Diego, and the Imperial County.
- If entering Los Algodones by road, American and Canadian citizens need to present a valid passport and a photograph ID at the border crossing point.
- There are numerous pharmacies in this tiny town in Baja California. These pharmacies sell low cost medications.
- Los Algodones is a shopper’s paradise. Do not forget to put your haggling skills to test when purchasing souvenirs in the Mexican border town.
For more detailed information, check this page out.
Alternatives to all for 4 dental implants in Los Algodones, Mexico can help you flash your pearly whites again.
And the best part? You won’t be spending a fortune on replacing your missing teeth either!
Ready to take the next step?
The essential difference between all on four and all on six implants is in the number of implants that are used.
While one uses 4 and the other 6, the end product of both in terms of function and appearance is the same.
Which dental implant is better for you is something your dentist can determine after an initial consultation.