If you are looking for low cost alternatives to all on 4 dental implants Algodones, Mexico should figure somewhere high up in your list. Alternatives to all on 4 implants in Mexico such as all on 6 implants and fixed full arch bridges are available at a fraction of the costs payable for them in the US.
The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons estimates that around 70% of middle aged Americans have lost at least one permanent tooth. More startling is that 25% of all seniors of 74 years of age and over have lost all of their teeth. Dental prosthetics such as all on 4 and all on 6 dental implants can help patients restore their missing teeth.
All on 4 Dental Implants and Their Alternatives
In the 1990s, All on 4 implants were developed as the most modern type of implants for replacing missing teeth. Prior to All on 4, extensive and timely work was required. This process could take as long as 18 months to complete. Yet, as dental procedures continued to evolve, so did the alternatives to all on 4 dental implants, namely all on 6 implants, fixed dentures, and full arch restoration. More Americans are traveling south to Algodones, also known as Vicente Guerrero, in search of quality dental care for a more affordable price.
Cost of Alternatives to All 4 Implants Dental in Algodones, Mexico
Whether you are going for all on 6 implants or fixed full bridge in Algodones, you are sure to spend a lot less than you would in the United States or any other Western country. You might consider getting a fixed implant supported bridge in Los Algodones if:
- You have limited or no dental insurance.
- Your insurance isn’t covering your desired treatment.
- Your insurance limits you to specific dental facilities.
When you go for a treatment such as a fixed full arch bridge in Algodones, you can expect 30% to 70% savings even after you include the cost of travel.
Other Benefits of Replacement for Dentures in Los Algodones
- You get quality dental care for a fraction of the price payable in the US. There are a number of state-of-the-art dental clinics in Algodones which apply the latest technology in treating their patients.
- Another advantage of electing to get six implants and full dental bridge in Algodones, MX is that you won’t have to travel much.
- The winter dental “getaway” of American retirees is only about 9 miles from Yuma in Arizona. San Diego is only about 170 miles away and Los Angeles is at a distance of 268 miles. So besides saving on your treatment, you’ll be reining in your travel time and costs too by opting for alternatives to all on 4 implants in the US-Mexico border area.
- The ease of entering the Mexican border town is another upside of getting fixed bridge on six implants in Los Algodones. You can park your car at the American side of the border in one of the several huge parking lots and simply walk down to your Los Algodones dental office.
- You’ll be glad to know that you can get fixed full bridge in Algodones without waiting for long. Long waiting times synonymous with Canadian hospitals are virtually absent if you choose to get alternatives to all on 4 implants in Los Algodones.
- DentaVacation has one of the leading state-of-the-art dental clinics in Los Algodones under its network. This clinic is located just about two blocks from the border crossing and also has its own in-house dental lab.
- The clinic has an associate hotel for the convenience of its offshore patients.
- Since the clinic receives a large number of American patients every year, its staff is well aware of the needs of its American clients. All the staff members are bi-lingual.
- Certain border towns of Mexico are notorious for narcotics-related gang wars. Los Algodones, on the contrary, is a safe city.
Considering Alternatives to All on 4 Implants in Algodones? Some Tips
- The closest airports to Algodones are in Yuma, San Diego, and the Imperial County.
- If entering Los Algodones by road, American and Canadian citizens need to present a valid passport and a photograph ID at the border crossing point.
- There are numerous pharmacies in this tiny town in Baja California. These pharmacies sell low cost medications.
- Los Algodones is a shopper’s paradise. Do not forget putting your haggling skills to test when purchasing souvenirs in the Mexican border town.
Alternatives to all for 4 dental implants in Los Algodones, Mexico can help you flash your pearly whites again. And you won’t be spending a fortune on replacing your missing teeth.
DentaVacation facilitates affordable dental treatments at various destinations across the world. For more information, submit the estimate-request form on the right.