Jaw correction surgery, also called orthognathic surgery, helps correct the jaws to help treat conditions such as sleep apnea, temporomandibular joint (TMJ), and other orthodontic problems which can’t be resolved using braces.
With orthognathic surery in Algodones, you can look forward to saving almost 70% of the US prices.
As an increasing number of Americans and Canadians find it difficult to finance their jaw surgeries in their home country, many of them are turning south of the United States to Los Algodones, a dental hub in Mexico known for quality yet affordable dental work.
Your Cost Savings
|Avg. Orthognathic Surgery Cost inUSA Without Insurance||Your Savings in Mexico|
|$20,000-$40,000||Almost 70% of the US Prices|
Our Limited Period Dental Special – Avail dental work of $1,500 or more and get free stay for up to 3 nights at Hotel Hacienda in Algodones.
Please fill in the online quote form to know the latest prices of jaw realignment surgery in Mexico.
Leading Algodones Dental Clinic at Your Service
We firmly believe patient satisfaction of the highest level to be the hallmark of our services. Your orthognathic surgery will be facilitated in one of the leading dental clinics of Los Algodones. Some of the salient features of the clinic are enlisted as follows:
- Well equipped in-house lab that cuts down treatment time
- One of the few clinics in Mexico to use the CAD-CAM technology
- On-site panoramic x-rays for better diagnosis
- Advanced laser equipment
- A dental team of 27 competent specialists with training from prestigious institutes such as the Harvard School of Dental Medicine, in Boston, Massachusetts and the International Center of Laser Education, Indianapolis, MN
- Membership of the American Dental Association (ADA)
- Other facilities such as ozone therapy, room sterilization system and water filtration
- The clinic is just 7 miles from Yuma, Arizona and is located just a couple of blocks from the border crossing. You can actually walk down to the clinic from the American side of the border. If the thought of walking sounds a little intimidating, then you will be glad to know that the clinic provides free pick-up and drop.
|To enter Los Algodones, you would have to cross the Andrade Port of Entry in California. Border Crossing Timings: 6:00 am to 10:00 pm.|
Why Algodones for Corrective Jaw Surgery?
- Enjoy big savings:
Pay only a quarter of the US prices. Cost of orthognathic surgery in Los Algodones is lower than in the USA primarily because of lower cost of living.
- Quality care:
For a fraction of the cost, you get quality care at the hands of top dental surgeons of Mexico.
- Prompt Attention:
Patient turnover in Mexico is quick. The on-site lab in the clinic where your jaw surgery will be done helps in this regard too. Additionally, you get to schedule your surgery without any wait-times involved.
- English-speaking dental professionals:
Chances of communication problems get reduced as the clinic we work with has bilingual staff.
- Less travel hassles:
The proximity of Los Algodones to Yuma adds to its allure as a value-for-money dental tourism destination. The closest American airport, the Yuma International Airport (YUM), is just about 7 miles from the Mexican border town.
- Comfortable Stay:
Your stay will be arranged at Hotel Hacienda for tariffs as low as $30 a night. We also have a number of dental specials offering free hotel stay. Fill our online-quote form to know about them.
A Number of Happy Customers and Counting
Denta Vacation is happy to share its numerous client testimonials on its services. One of our customers, Julie Solomon from Minneapolis, Minnesota, in her review of our dental services, underscores the swiftness with which her dental work was carried out at the clinic we work with. Excerpt of her review:
“With the other dentists in town you get maybe five days, four days. With you guys, I think you get things done in forty eight hours and so that made all the difference.”
Click here to watch her talk of her experience in a video.
What is Orthognathic Surgery?
- Orthognathic surgery is a jaw surgery performed by an oral and maxillofacial surgeon to correct misaligned jaws and teeth.
- The surgery can facilitate improved chewing, breathing and speaking.
- Some of the conditions that may warrant orthognathic surgery are:
- Difficulty in chewing or swallowing food
- Chronic joint ache or TMJ
- Worn out teeth
- Gap between the upper and lower teeth when the mouth is closed, a condition called open bite
- Jutting out jaws and receding chins (weak chin)
- Habit of breathing through the mouth
- Sleep apnea
- Open bites are usually corrected by removing part of the jaw bone supporting the upper teeth. Plates and screws are used to secure the upper jaw into position.
- A protruding lower jaw is corrected by separating the rear portion of the jaw from the front portion. That part of the jaw which bears lower teeth is then re-positioned backward for proper alignment.
- A weak chin is corrected by separating the rear and front portion of the lower jaw. The teeth-bearing part of the jaw is then pushed forward for proper alignment.
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on Orthognathic Surgery in Los Algodones, Mexico.