Oral care is necessary for a fresh & healthy mouth. This article will tell you about oral home care products you can use to maintain good dental hygiene.
Oral Care Products for A Healthy Mouth
Looking after your bright smile can be a bit of a task. You can build your own home dental care kit to make it easier.
Check out the types of oral care products you can stock up on for your dental routine.
Oral Home Care Products List
Getting your dental routine right is important. Here’s a list of products you can add to your home dental care kit.
It might seem like a generic list of products. But getting the right products suited to your needs is also essential.
Which Is the Best Toothbrush for Healthy Teeth?
Brushing your teeth regularly is an effective way to keep your teeth clean and healthy. However, you must choose the right one to maintain healthy teeth.
- Dental experts recommend you use a toothbrush with soft bristles.
- The ADA suggests soft-bristle toothbrushes with angled or multiple-layer bristles to guarantee a thorough cleaning without damaging your teeth.
- Angled toothbrushes can get to every nook and corner of your mouth.
- You can also try an electric toothbrush for added zest.
- Change your toothbrush regularly.
Source: Colgate 
Oral-B Cross Action All In One Manual Toothbrush
Colgate 360 Optic White Whitening Toothbrush
Oral B Pro 1000 Electric Toothbrush
What Is the Best Toothpaste To Use?
Toothpaste helps remove plaque and bacteria build-up from your teeth.
Thus, it helps in keeping away dental problems like tooth decay, gum diseases, etc.
- You must use toothpaste with the right amount of fluoride.
- Adults should use toothpaste that has fluoride levels of at least 1,350 ppm.
- Regular toothpaste can be used by kids of all ages as long as it includes 1,350 to 1,500 ppm of fluoride.
Source: NHS 
Colgate Cavity Protection Regular Fluoride Toothpaste
Crest Cavity Protection Cool Mint Gel
Sensodyne Sensitivity Toothpaste
Mouthwash for Fresh Breath
The use of mouthwash has increased in the past few years. This liquid solution aids in keeping your mouth clean and fresh.
- It helps reduce bacteria and temporarily leaves a pleasant breath after use.
- CHX is a popular antibacterial used in mouthwash.
- The timing of rinsing your mouth must be correct, do not use it immediately after brushing your teeth. 
Listerine Total Care Alcohol-Free Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash
Crest Pro-Health Mouthwash
ACT Total Care Mouthwash
Dental Floss for Clean Teeth
Flossing is a type of interdental cleaner. It helps remove food particles stuck between teeth. 
- Research has shown that flossing improves oral health. Moreover, it also keeps oral diseases at bay. 
- Flossing after brushing ensures effective plaque control.
- ADA recommends that you floss your teeth once a day. 
Many products are available in the market and adding the right ones to your basket is the key to a healthy mouth.
If you’re facing any dental issues, Dentavacation can help you get in touch with the best doctors.
We offer quality dental treatment abroad at affordable costs.