Jaipur is the home of two UNESCO World Heritage Sites – the Jantar Mantar and the Amer Fort.Travel Safe – Abroad
How Safe Is Jaipur for Travel?
“Being the home of two UNESCO World Heritage Sites – the Jantar Mantar and the Amer Fort, fort-palace complex built in hybrid Hindu-Muslim style, is enough to attract tourists eager to explore the history and culture…”
View in Article Dental Work in Jaipur provides you with the opportunity to get quality dentistry along with a chance to soak in rich culture of Rajasthan, India.
Dental work in Jaipur is comparatively cheaper than U.S.A by approximately 80%.
|All on Four implants||$3,500-$5,000||$24,000||$13,650-$25,000|
|Implant (Single Tooth)||$800-$1,000||$4,000||$2,100-$7,000|
|Crown (Same day)||$215||$1,500||$990-$1300|
|Root Canal Treatment||$115||$2,000||$280-$780|
|Teeth Whitening (Zoom)||$215||$900||$570|
*Prices are subject to change
Tourism is the state’s third largest employer. Rajasthan government is aiming to attract 50 million domestic and foreign tourists by 2020.Post Magazine
The good, bad and ugly sides to a holiday in India’s Rajasthan state
“The Rajasthan government is aiming to attract 50 million domestic and foreign tourists by 2020; there’s even talk of hiring Hollywood stars Richard Gere, Julia Roberts and Angelina Jolie as brand ambassadors…”
View in Article Jaipur is largely considered a safe city for tourists.
Ekdantam Dental clinic follow ADA (American Dental Association) guided sterilization process:
Monitoring sterilization: “Weekly spore tests are the hallmark of sterilization.” Spore system like 3M ESPE is used to monitor sterilization. This comes with a 20-year product history and ensures that the sterilization controls and standards are above the required standards.
Training in dentistry in India is through a 5-year BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) course, which consists of :
Postgraduate degree/ Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) which is a 3-year course. In this, there is practical teaching of one specialization.
Fellowship Programs: Doctors often do Fellowships in various fields, to have advanced knowledge.
|Dental Training in India||Dental Training in USA|
Our partner Ekdantam Dental Clinic, consists of state-of-the-art dental chairs, a comfortable waiting area for patients and their travel companions. There is an on-site dental laboratory, 3D advanced dental imaging room, and a dental sterilization area.
There are flights from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, and the rest of the world to Delhi and Mumbai.
The easiest option is to travel to New Delhi, and from there to Jaipur.
You can take a connecting flight to Jaipur from Delhi.
Tourist visa: You can visit India as a tourist for a maximum of 180 days. Passport holders of some countries can stay up to only 90 days. Note the count of days visa is valid for starts at the issue date, not your entry into the country. (E-visas start at the date of entry, though.)
Make sure your passport should be valid for 180 days or 6 months. Make sure there are at least two blank pages in the passport book. It will take around three days to approve your visa or longer, depending on the circumstances. Each visa is approved individually.
If you are going to travel with your family, then the individual visas might not be approved on the same day. You can apply for a visa by visiting indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa. Click on “Regular Visa Application” to apply for your visa.
Emergency number: 112 Police: 100 Fire Fighters : 101
For Crime Related Emergency 1090
For Traffic Related Emergency: 1800-11-6062
Women Helpline No. 181
Blood Bank: 1910
The magnificent City Palace in Jaipur was built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh. The palace is divided into a series of courtyards, the Chandra Mahal and the Mubarak Mahal. The museum showcases various unique handcrafted products and other things that belong to the royal heritage of the City Palace.
Situated on the top of the Aravali Hill is the Amer Fort. Commonly known as the Amber Fort, this majestic building with its maze-like passages is an architectural masterpiece and with significant importance in Indian history.
Jantar Mantar is the largest stone astronomical observatory in the world. Jantar Mantar also featues in UNESCO’s list of World Heritage Sites.
Choki Dhani means Rajasthani Culture and this resort village is a fair celebration of it. It serves International and Local tourists. This resort comprises of a series of rebuilt village huts with cow dung plasters and decorative wall art.
Jal Mahal is a beautiful architectural palace built by combining the Mughal and Rajput styles of architecture. The entry inside the fort is prohibited.
Chand Baori is an architectural marvel with symmetrical steps functioning as a water reservoir. It is maintained by the Archeological Survey of India.
Hawa Mahal, is a mesh of small windows that allowed cool wind to enter the palace and hence kept the palace comfortable during the hot summer months. The main reason behind the palace’s construction was to allow the women of the royal house to observe the festivities on the streets whilst being unseen from the outside.
Rajasthani cuisine boasts of a never-ending platter with a range of dishes; from tangy drinks to spicy starters, mouth-watering vegetables and crunchy bread along with added delights of chutneys, achars, papad and chhach.holidify.com
27 Rajasthani Dishes To Get You Drooling!
“The Rajwadi land of Rajputs is a paradise for foodies out there. Rajasthani cuisine is among those rare cuisines boasting of a never-ending platter with a plethora of dishes; ranging from tangy drinks to spicy starters, mouth-watering sabzis and crunchy bread along with added delights of chutneys, achars, papad and chhach. Not to forget the delicate desserts and rich crunchy delights that melt in your mouth instantly
View in Article
1. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, it’s a must for travelers to get routine vaccines and vaccines for measles, hepatitis A, and typhoid.
2. Cover yourself and dress conservatively. You will draw a lot of unwanted attention if you don’t dress conservatively. It is also disrespectful to go to temples if you are wearing too much-revealing clothes.
3. It can be difficult to get a local SIM card in India. You can get an international SIM card. You can click on this link https://travelsim.com/country/india/ to get a SIM card. TravelSim offers cheap data plans and the opportunity to top-up your sim card during your trip.
4. Generally, vendors quote a high price for their products and expect you to haggle and buy it at a lower price. However, if you are not careful, you can end up paying more money than the reasonable price.
5. Whenever you are in a public area, watch out for any pickpockets. Do not carry too much cash in public.
6. Carry a hand sanitizer and toilet paper. It may not be available in public bathrooms.
7. You will notice that the sidewalks in India are badly maintained or are not there. Cars do not stop at zebra crossings. So be careful while walking on the road.
8. Do not get upset about people invading your personal space. You might get squished in public transport or lifts. People might ask personal questions, which are merely indicative of the locals’ polite interest in you.
9. There will be bustling of streets all day so you can carry your earphones if you are not used to so much noise.
Contact us for more information regarding dental work in Jaipur.