Dental Work in Egypt: All You Need To Know!
Brace yourself for some jaw-dropping news! With dental work in Egypt, you can save from 80% to 90% on the cost of your dream smile. Ready to discover how? Just scroll down.
Dental Tourism in Egypt
Top 5 Reasons To Get Your Dental Work in Egypt
Egypt is renowned worldwide as a famous tourist destination. But, did you know it also has a booming medical industry? 
Egypt is a top choice for those seeking high-quality dental services at affordable rates.
But that’s not all! Check out the top five reasons why Egypt is the perfect dental tourism destination below.
- You can save up to 90% on dental care in Egypt!
- Get all-on-four dental implants in Cairo at $2,600 compared to $24,000 in the US.
Scroll down to know what your dental treatment will cost in Egypt!
Get high-quality dental care in Egypt. Our provider clinic is equipped with:
- Intra-oral scanner,
- Milling machine and 3D printers.
Scroll down to learn more about our provider dental clinic in Egypt!
Find accredited dental professionals in Egypt with:
- Years of training, experience, and
- Membership in professional bodies, such as the Royal College of Dental Surgery in Edinburgh.
- Egypt was awarded the ‘Best in Travel’ category in 2022. 
- Make the best of your trip by visiting historic monuments and renowned attractions.
No Waiting Time
- You can benefit from state-of-the-art facilities,
- Without long wait times, unlike in the US, UK & Canada.
Popular Dental Procedures in Egypt
We’ve complied a small list of popular dental procedures in Egypt below. Simply, scroll down to learn more!
💵Cost of titanium dental implant in US: $5,000
💵Cost of titanium dental implant in Egypt: $300
💵Cost of dental veneers in the US: $2,150
💵Cost of dental veneers in Egypt: $130
All on 4 Dental Implants
💵Cost of all on 4 dental implants in US: $24,000
💵Cost of all on 4 dental implants in Egypt: $2,600 (per arch)
💵Cost of a tooth extraction in US: $300
💵Cost of a tooth extraction in Egypt: $40
💡Did You Know?
Dentistry is an ancient practice in Egypt. Egyptian mummies have been discovered with dental implants! 
Cost of Dental Work in Egypt: A Detailed Price List
Get major dental procedures in Egypt at a fraction of the prices in the UK and USA.
You stand to save up to 93% by getting your dental treatment in Egypt.
Dental veneers in Egypt cost only $130, while in USA and Canada, they cost up to $2,000!
All on four dental implants in Egypt cost $2,600, whereas the same procedure costs a whopping $24,000 in the US!
Need more details? Scroll down!
Cost of Dental Work in Egypt vs US, Canada & UK
|Procedure||USA & Canada||UK||Egypt|
|All-on-4 Dental Implants*||$24,000||$16,000||$2,600|
|All-on-6 Dental Implants*||$28,000||$18,000||$3,200|
|Tooth Extraction (Simple)||$300||$280||$40|
|Regular Teeth Cleaning||$550||$400||$30|
|Zirconium Ceramic Veneer*||$2,000||$1,000||$130|
|*per implant, per arch, per tooth|
*Prices may vary depending on the exact case.
Get a FREE custom quote!Request here
Best Dental Clinic in Egypt
Looking for the best dental clinic in Egypt? Look no further!
Berlin Dental Center is one of the leading providers of high-quality dental care in Egypt. Learn more about them below.
Berlin Dental Center
- Offer a 10-year guarantee on all their dental services,
- Cutting-edge medical facilities such as: milling machines, glazing furnaces, and even 3D printers.
- 15-minutes drive from the Cairo International Airport
Top Dentists in Egypt
If you’re looking for the top dentists in Egypt, you’ve landed at the right page!
The Berlin Dental Center is staffed by leading and experienced professionals. These include:
ExpertiseImplants, All on 4/6/8
EducationOral Medicine & Implantology, Ain Shams University
- Lecturer at an Egypt-based university
- Head manager of the Implantology Center in BUE Hospitals
ExpertiseVeneers, Crowns & Bridges
EducationAin Shams University
- Member at the British University in Cairo
- Member of US and UK professional dental associations
- Member of the Royal College of Dental Surgery in Edinburgh
Take the first step towards a healthier smile!Talk to your dentist
Is Egypt Safe For Dental Work?
Dental procedures can be cost-intensive, and thus, quality plays a major role in patient satisfaction.
Rest assured, quality is top priority at Berlin Dental Center where they offer a:
- 10-year guarantee on dental services, and,
- a lifetime guarantee on implants.
Additionally, you can rest easy with DentaVacation! Our experienced team is dedicated to making your dental vacation comfortable and stress-free.
Egypt is safe to travel to for dental work as:
- The crime rate in Egypt is generally low. 
- Police officers patrol in high-population areas to ensure travelers’ safety. 
As a tourist, however, you should always take a few precautions.
- Take care of your passport and valuables.
- Avoid travel near conflict zones such as Libya or Sinai.
- In case of any emergency, contact the Egyptian tourism police.
Source: GOV.UK 
Happy Clients: Dental Work in Egypt Reviews
Looking for evidence of the exceptional dental care provided in Egypt?
Check out what some highly satisfied patients have to say about their experience:
I couldn't recommend this dental clinic enough! Didn't feel any pain at all. Best group of doctors & affordable prices.
Very meticulous and thorough! I would recommend this clinic to all my friends. One of the most modern and cleanest clinic.
I visited the clinic in October 2021 from the UK. Amazed at the quick response and the incredible service remained consistent!
Dental Tourism in Egypt
Welcome to Egypt- a land of ancient wonders and rich history!
Commonly known as the ‘Motherland of the World‘,  there’s much to do and see here.
Scroll down below for our one-stop guide on navigating Egypt!
How To Reach?
Wondering how to reach Egypt? We’ve got you covered!
Easiest, fastest and the most convenient way to reach Egypt from the States, Canada & UK is by air.
Flight Details: US, UK & Canada to Cairo International Airport, Egypt
|Departure Airport||Flying Time|
|New York||10hrs 40 mins|
Where To Stay?
Egypt has many 5-star hotels that offer a budget-friendly and comfortable stay.
Scroll down to see our recommendations!
Helio Cairo Hotel
Concorde El Salam Hotel
Caesars Hotel Heliopolis
Golden Park Hotel
Park Inn Hotel
Things To Do
Do you want to step back in time and experience ancient history? Head to Egypt!
There are over a 100 pyramids in Egypt  but don't miss out on these:
- The Giza Pyramids are the only surviving Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. 
- The Sphinx is unparalleled in its popularity and is synonymous with Egypt.
- Sphinx represents a mythological creature with a human face and the body of a lion.
- Over 66 feet long, it is one of the largest and oldest monolithic statues in the world! 
While it is the Pyramids that attract tourists to Egypt, the stunning beaches are what makes them stay!
Egypt touches both the Mediterranean and Red Seas.  Making Egypt home to some of the most dazzling beaches with clear-blue water.
A Beach in Egypt
To unwind, relax and soak up the Egyptian sun, visit the beaches in:
- Marsa Matrouh &
- Sharm el Sheik.
Shopping in Egypt is an experience like no other!
Enjoy the bustling bazaars, vibrant markets and take your unique finds home.
Old Cairo in particular is famous for its ancient streets and unique local markets.
Find everything from small trinkets to street food there.
Street Shops in Egypt
Make sure to savor the diverse flavors of Egyptian cuisine during your stay in Egypt!
While in Egypt you must-try:
Koshari has been dubbed the national dish of Egypt given its high popularity.
- It’s made of macaroni, lentils, and rice, and
- is combined with a tangy tomato sauce and garlic vinegar.
Source: The Delicious Crescent 
Tea, locally known shai, is the national drink of Egypt  and comes in two main varieties.
- Kushari tea is popular in Lower Egypt and is a traditional preparation of black tea.
- Sa‘idi tea, on the other hand, is dark in color and strong in flavor.
⭐Alcoholic beverages are available in Egypt. Beer is by far the most popular and accounts for more than half of all alcohol consumed. 
As an international traveler, you need a tourist visa to enter Egypt. This can be done online, and more details can be found here.
Make sure to check the latest travel advisory and guidelines. Remember that you must comply with all:
- entry and exit requirements set by the government of Egypt,
- as well as those of your home country.
Here are a few general tips to keep in mind:
If you’re a Canadian or US passport holder, ensure that your passport is:
- valid for at least 6 months after the intended departure from Egypt. 
You must show the exit stamp on your passport before leaving Egypt.
If your passport is renewed while in Egypt, you must get the exit stamp transferred to the new passport.
The exact status of a medicine varies from country to country. Therefore,
- retain the original packaging and
- do not carry more than three months of supplies.
If you intend to stay in Egypt for more than a month, you may be asked to present an HIV test. 
Get in touch with the country’s embassy to confirm the details.
US federal government advises against carrying more than $10,000 in or out of the country with you. 
Since June 2022, Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted, and you do not need proof of vaccination to travel to Egypt. 
In addition, the CDC has a list of recommended vaccines to get before traveling to Egypt.
Commonly advised shots include, among others:
Source: Center for Disease Control and Prevention 
The official language of Egypt is Arabic. 
But, that doesn’t mean you need to learn Arabic to get quality care! Our featured providers regularly interact with:
✅international dental tourists and
✅can speak fluent English!
Say hello to your dream smile with affordable and high-quality dental work in Egypt!
With a wide range of services, including prevention, restoration, and cosmetics, find your perfect fit with DentaVacation.
What are you waiting for? Get in touch today!
With the right clinic and dentists, you will benefit from both affordable prices and high standards of care.
Additionally, our provider clinic offers guarantees on dental services performed.
The exact cost will depend on the type of procedure, but cost of dental work in Egypt are significantly lower than in the US and Canada.
On an average, veneers cost around $145 in Egypt, while they cost up to to $2,000 in the US.
Dentures are less than $320 (including acrylic dentures and partial dentures), which is around 84% cheaper than in the USA.
Our dentists in Egypt boast more than 8 years of experience and hold memberships in numerous prestigious dental associations in the US and UK.
With this level of expertise and professionalism, you can feel confident that you are in the most capable hands.
Start the journey towards you dream smile today!Get in touch